[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1547065073318.png (709 KB, 966x1138)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
• Ignore the bait and stay on topic.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filing a request beforehand instead of just advertising.

Drawfags open for comissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Figure Drawing:
https://www.quickposes.com/en/gestures/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread >>63926699
>>
ANCHOR POST
>>
>>63960941
Requesting a docile slug!
It has four eyestalks with a golden/bronze pattern. Something like this but more smoother to the eye. Bigger than a rabbit, smaller than a dog. It leaves a pleasant trail of honey behind, very small though.

Bonus: Draw it sleeping under the Victorian styled desk of its master!
Thank you!
>>
File: plant.jpg (1.33 MB, 2000x1400)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Requesting four armed Dryad/nature spirit relaxing and lounging in her grove
>>
>>63960941
Requesting a half-orc barbarian prince.
He has the face (though not the horns) of the top left picture with the expression and hair of the middle top one, with the tongue action of the top right.
He wears clothes similar to the picture on the middle left with a tiger's pelt worn like the middle picture.
He wields a glaive like the bottom left picture. His fingers are tipped with talons instead of fingernails.
>>
File: Priestess.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
A priestess of Mara for an Elder Scrolls game. A young breton woman with red hair and pale skin. Wearing white priestly sleeveles robes and a necklace with a sigil of Mara. Her face would be rather pleasant and attractive, her body would be plump and matronly, perhaps even obese.
>>
File: Yaga.png (42 KB, 452x362)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Yaga is a night haunter, a kind of malicious demonic halfbreed that lurks around at the edges of cities and towns, sometimes entering into contracts when bargained with. Kind of catlike, with slit-pupil eyes and sharp fangs, and in Yaga's case a pair of tufted ears and a tail. Charcoal-black skin and fur. Skittish in lights and crowds, but still as ruthless and vicious as any of her kind.

She's skinny and young, dressed in raggedy off-cuts and scavenged clothes that help hide her form, most notably a heavy hooded cloak with dark whorl patterns on it, and thick oversized gloves. She uses a straight dagger, and some throwing objects like small blades and vials of poison.

Pic related is what I'm using at the moment, but you don't have to 'copy' it. Preferably keep most of her features shadowed under the hood, but everything is flexible and the pose and items can be changed around a bit if you think it'd be better. Thanks if anyone takes a look.
>>
File: 1546941253442.png (1.44 MB, 1448x1624)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Requesting one of the character of our group as he doesn't have a character portrait.
The character is a tall and bulky crocodile/reptilian hybrid, he fights in underground match and has cyber proesthethics for each of his forearms, I put a reference in there but feel free to do your own design, it just have to looked suit for fistgighting.
He also had to adopt hide 6 children in his appartement as it was clearly bigger than the other habitation of the other character. So maybe he could be drawn along with the first girl he adopted but the character by itself is more than enough
>>
File: Hikari.jpg (492 KB, 2174x2500)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>63960988
Anchoring Hikari.
>>
File: ice_wip.png (355 KB, 845x818)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
wip from before Christmas posted.

Req from Trail of Cthulhu,
The character is (at least in appearance)
looking like the newer Lara Croft.
She's wearing Arctic exploration gear and
holding a raised ice axe in one hand and an elder sign in the other.
(a torch is okay instead of the sign)
(She's actually attacking a small Shoggoth but I didn't want to ask for the pseudopods. but if you could draw them coming from off-picture.)

Also, Possibly in the background in a hinted at really a quick sketchy/ snow obscured outline
- a grounded plane and snow covered tents.
>>
Requesting the main villain of my campaign.
-He is a Rakshasa with black fur instead of orange and blue stripes replacing the usual black ones.
-Among the strongest of its kind, he stand tall above any regular man and possesses more muscles than any warrior he has ever faced.
-His soul was corrupted by dark elves who summoned him. That day he gained more power that he ever wanted, but at the price of contracting a weakness to sunlight.
-Becoming the king of his own underground kingdom, his influence is spreading far wider than any other country before his.
-The players are sent to find out who is the mysterious king of the night that no one has ever seen his face before.

Make him intimidating, yet dressed like a noble!
>>
File: Arcane Dancer.jpg (2.82 MB, 2750x3472)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>63960941
Group finally got back together after Christmas break, so I'll try this out one more time.

Last campaign the group finally finished off the big bad and his forces and returned the lands to peace. Afterwards, most went their own ways and settled down to live a peaceful life - until the big bad's brat came back for revenge and the band got back together.

Isabel was a blade dancer in her time, using two long elegant swords, distracting silks, and a touch of magic to cut down her enemies in a deadly whirlwind. Silky brown hair, tall, sharp features, skimpy clothes, a devil-may-care attitude, and a taste for blood to keep her sharp.

Nowadays, she's pretty out of shape, mostly uses her magic to entertain the village kids, and even had a few of her own. Her proud features have softened a little and a few wrinkles have shown up, much to her displeasure. The old outfit doesn't quite fit, the swords feel heavier than they used to, and she forgot most of the steps in her lethal dance. Thankfully though, most of the other old guard need to take frequent breaks as well.

Thanks in advance for any interpretation!
>>
File: Heretek2.jpg (2.62 MB, 3150x1500)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
01000010 01110101 01101101 01110000

Would request my Heretek.
-Crazy bastard who takes cybernetic implants from still conscious victims.
-Turn said victims into non-mindless servitors for the fun of it.
-Use xeno tech and commited one of the biggest tech-heresy, improving already existing tech!
-Cannot remember every implants he had. All I remember for sure is that he has 2 mechadendrites:
-One is for sneakily snap people's necks.and crafting
-The other is for holding a heavy ranged weapon
-Also has a Necron arm replacing his right arm and is holding a necron Warscythe.

For any other implants you want to add to the character, feel free to take any from the refs here.
Have fun drawfriend!
>>
File: BreeRefsheet.png (700 KB, 809x722)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
Requesting my wood elf bladesinger, she's quite chill and outdoorsy. Any drawing of her drinking in the tavern with friends, telling a story by a fire, or enjoying a ride in a cart would be excellent.
>>
File: Hobgoblin Warleader Ref.png (2.42 MB, 1449x1705)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting Cirgoh, the BBEG for my campaign. She's a the dragonblooded Hobgoblin messiah who's taken up the banner of the Red Hand in order to crusade for a goblin dominated future.

Female, Race/Armor of 3, adornments of 2 (helmet, and arms mostly), and wielding 1.

If in front of a large shadowed army implied to be (hob)goblins/bugbears even better.
>>
File: Ulric.png (933 KB, 2048x1543)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
Hi everyone, me and my firends just started our Game of Throne tabletop game and I was wondering if anyone here could update the picture that I have representing my character.

If possible I'd like to have the emblem of our house, it is a black and silver dire wolf like the Starks but in full body shot and holding a sword with his mouth (like Sif in dark souls) in a red background.

We just begin our adventure right at the Red Weddnig, barely escaping the slaughter. He is now the new lord of his house and he is entrusted with all the responsabilities that follow. Giving him a pessimistic, doubtful and/or grim expression would work very well.

Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you all have a nice day!
>>
>>63961229
Miss you dude, thanks for the skull mask sniper few years ago.
>>
File: Onryou New Clothes.png (2.95 MB, 2000x1724)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>>63960941

Hello Lads, I was hoping i could get the nice lady in the reference image into a new outfit.

She's In a new land, has a bunch of new magic items to help her out, and can finally shed some layers after walking to the other side of the planet over the north pole.

First and foremost, She's almost completely blonde hair, save for some at the tips. (Ran out of dye months ago), and she's wearing it in the massive ponytail of the upper left images again. She's recently gotten larger, she's 12 feet tall now! Though she can size shift now so you don't really have to change much. Her posture should be domineering. Perhaps fists on her hips, big toothy grin, and "you don't look like much of a fight" look in her eyes. (If that makes sense.) As always, she's a big lady, don't be afraid to make things seem like they don't fit too well. Especially around the chest area.

Specifically, She's moving into the Red outfit. However, she's sentimental, If you could incorporate the Tiger Skin leotard into a sash, or some other accessory, please do. She's added some ninja/samurai styling to her gear. Her leg and arm guards should reflect this.

Now there are a few magical ornaments to be added.
-First and most domineering, a big Lion faced Belt of Physical Perfection. Almost like a Championship belt. If the details seem a bit much, feel free to simply it. just keep it fierce.
-A green gem draped between her two horns by small gemstones and rosary beads like christmas tree lights.
-A Jade Dragon Disk to be hung from her prayer beads around her neck.

All in all, have fun with her design and if you wanna add some cool details that you think would fit. Feel free to do so.
>>
File: WhiteDragon.jpg (181 KB, 432x505)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Requesting a physically corrupted white dragon, it ate an evil artifact that's in the process of transforming it into an even more evil abomination.
>>
>>63961321
Ah, the picture's just something I snagged from the thread a while back, I'm not the artist. Sorry.
>>
File: Lizahrefsheet.jpg (441 KB, 1367x676)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>63960941

Requesting my yuan-ti blooded Tiefling rogue, having some fun and seeing snow for the first time?

Other details, she's 5'2" around 120 lbs. Her Tiefling tail is pretty standard looking. And she wields a whip or dagger.

Thanks much.
>>
>>63961444
;-;
>>
File: Einvald.png (3.67 MB, 1650x2100)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
>>63960941
>>63926975
Requesting a Hobgoblin Warlord who looks like the top right guy but wearing a wolf-like plate helmet, sort of a mix between the medallion to the middle left & helmet to the bottom right. He's wearing armor similar to the dwarf, but instead of the bear on his shoulder its a werewolf with glowing eyes with the color being similar to the citrine in the top left. He is also wearing a wolf medallion made of silver like the middle left, but it has a greatsword going through the top of its head & coming out of its mouth with the eyes having embedded citrine in them.
>>
Requesting my half-orc pugilist beth being shy and flustered (at a ball/party if you wish)

Beth is a sweet girl who is awkward, has a love of romance novels and is just very shy (blame her mother for that trait) she recently attended a ball and was juat shy and kept in the corner. Being flustered by all of the young nobels (male and female) hitting on her.

Thank you to anyone who takes my request and if you have any questions iabout beth ill most likely reply
>>
File: G.jpg (1.04 MB, 2100x1500)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Requesting my LARP dark elf character (1) who became the Mad God of Chaos!

His facial expression should look like what is on (2).

His style is something between between (3) and (4), mostly from london from the victorian era.

He also has tentacles oozing of evil. Made from a mix of natural, magical and divine magic, it has started to corrupt and anything it touches and expand.
>>
>>63961782
This half-orc has me at full-mast
>>
File: alltangledup.png (552 KB, 1148x957)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>63960941
/req/ My Drow rogue girl tangled up in ropes hanging from the ceiling of a treasure vault, with several guards pointing spears at her.

Critically failed a rope climb into the vault. Explained to the guards "I know what this looks like... Lemme explain, I was hired by Your boss to test out his security force. Guess What? You Pass!"
>fingerguns & a big smile
Things got worse from there.
>>
File: war altar.png (479 KB, 920x950)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
I have an odd request /tg/. I would like to request my PC's personal mount, the Haunted War Altar of Afflux. Its a Huge vehicle, part mobile home, part war-wagon, and part portable altar, powered by a haunting apparition of a horse. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: AleFighter.png (137 KB, 1160x1568)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>63960988
>>63927118
Posting here just in case OR doesn't check last thread
>>
Requesting either a bald male or female or both warforged made out of stained emerald glass with a soulless gaze full of hatred and spite. They are too slim since they wear the skins of their enemies as disguise mimicking their voice and behavior. Some parts of their bodies are transparent exposing their cogs and other mechanical stuff. if you can make them tear some unwanted skin ala terminator that would be great.
>>
File: JohnathanFear_sketch.png (1.39 MB, 1800x2400)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting my monster hunting character to be resting in a chair by a lit fireplace, with his sheathed sword placed beside him, the pommel leaned against the chair's arm. Over the fireplace is the mounted head of a Gorgon, and here's what my Gorgons look like btw. https://66.media.tumblr.com/ffb42c7d99357061564a6eb881c49cce/tumblr_pkh1mbf5fe1wa3m0uo1_1280.jpg
>>
File: 1546895555991.png (527 KB, 726x1173)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting a costume design for my superhero named Eclipse. Her suit is formed out of a sharpshifting spooky alien parasite like Venom. Some kinda gooey tendrils coming off the suit hinting at its true nature could be cool. Feel free to take liberties with the design, and thank you
>>
File: Yaga.png (776 KB, 2066x1993)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>63961065
Sketched something out quickly! Your little demon sounded fun to draw
>>
File: 1546747785431.png (1.47 MB, 1380x800)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>63960941
Kindly requesting my protection domain cleric. He's a big boy for an elf, around 6'5 and pretty fit though it doesn't really matter. Looks like the top right ref but with silver hair and short pointed ears. His face is more somber looking with dark circles under his eyes. Wears clothing similar to Jon Snow, dark colors, fur capes, heavy layering. Only difference is he has bandages covering the bottom of his feet rather than an actual bottom of shoe. His toes are bruised and janky.

Weapon of choice is a rusty spear if the artist wants to include it, thank you~
>>
>>63962058
was about to re-post request when I saw this, he defiantly looks like a happy man, maybe a little thinner than I was looking for but he works thanks drawfrindo.
got a DA or tumbler?
>>
Hoping to request my dragonborn pugilist Gilgamesh is a scummy kind of guy, he will fight with his claws and tough hide, he is a bout 5'9 in height and 290 in weight muscular, he was raised on the streets but soon rised to infamy, whether positive or negative is up to opinion. his fame was gained from being a dirty fighter and and taking over the ring his fighting style relies on dirty tricks and the use of poisons.
>>
File: steiner.png (373 KB, 700x700)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Migrating from earlier thread

Requesting a man wearing the three piece suit as shown in image 1.

His face/head is out of focus and blurry no matter how he is depicted even in artist renditions so his face takes the appearance like image 2. even if you try to remember his face all you can remember about it is a blur.

In his hand he holds a brown briefcase like in image 3 that not only is a functional briefcase but also is a portal to an eldritch nightmare realm (depict that however you like if you wish)

Finally, just to brush up on what he is, Mr.Steiner is the agent of many Elder gods through which they enforce their will on the universe. Naturally, his true form is an abomination of nightmarish tentacles mouths and eyes (like in picture 4), however he keeps himself shape shifted to fit among the masses. (you can choose to some how depict this if you wish)

have fun with it and don't be afraid to take some creative liberties if you wish! thanks!

If you wish you can also just black his face out as opposed to blurring it!
>>
File: dwurf.png (788 KB, 1000x1584)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>63960988
>>
File: Goblin Wiz.jpg (185 KB, 968x1090)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Requesting my Goblin Wizard with a face ref like top-left but without the bandages. Wearing big glasses on his face messy black hair as depicted in the top-right. I'd like hims to be wearing an outfit similar to the one depicted but without any potions on it and less "poofy" if you know what I mean. No hat or anything either.

Idk if the anon who said they'd draw this is still here from last thread, but if you are he's an anchor post for you to reply to.

Thanks!
>>
File: Search for Assistance.jpg (640 KB, 1600x900)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
Here's a different request- A cityscape! More particularly, a city *slum.*
I need a bunch of skyscrapers linked together by rope bridges. The skyscrapers are falling apart like a ruined city, yet you can see additions of marbled shaped into it like clay. Wooden fronts are added to various windows, rather than metal. It looks like shanty houses and shops made of wood and stone instead of scrap metal and concrete.

Doesn't need to be in color, but it does need to convey this idea of a different kinda shanty town, built upon skyscraper ruins, and made with stone and wood rather than scrap metal.

Should have clarified this too, should also be a lot more fantasy-themed rather than modern themed. It should definitely be recognizable as a modern city in ruins, but should also look a lot more fantasy than urban with the stone and wood.
>>
File: Simo Variant 1.jpg (41 KB, 400x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>63960941

Re-posting this request
If anyone is interested it would be awesome if someone drew the Si'Mo Ice Cadre from the Tau Army Creation Thread we just had.

>>63947454

To rehash here:
We are a cadre hailing from an ice/winter planet settled during the 1st Sphere of Expansion. Growing up on this world taught us the values of Kauyon the Patient Hunter, which we embodied through our guerrilla warfare. Coming from a well founded and relatively "safe" world our Cadre has been deployed to numerous campaigns where we conquered alien worlds, where we met our preferred enemies the Tyranids. We defeated a strategically dangerous attack from the Tyranids and have specialized in killing them ever since.

We have a normal number of auxiliaries, most of whom are Kroot. To lead us we have a hot blooded Fire Caste Noble who has connections with the Merchant Fleet who support our operations.

Pic related is their color scheme. A pic of them sitting around a fire with some kroot would be neat. Maybe a tyranid limb or head roasting over the fire as well.

If anyone picks it up, thanks
>>
Requesting a rather gnarly scene showing a basement with several corpses on the floor that have black fungal stocks growing from here their heads were and at the top of them making contact with the ceiling, are large cocoons. Also, include some root-like tendrils that come from the base of the stocks and give the atmosphere of the room a dusty/spore look to it, as whatever's in the cocoons are fungal in nature. Apologies if this may be too morbid/gory to be allowed on here, hopefully it's alright.
>>
File: Dwarf Alchemist WIP.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1308)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>63960988
>>
File: Spider-drow.png (1.35 MB, 1032x836)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting pictured drow girl in a battle damaged Spider-Gwen costume, sans hood & mask.
>>
>>63962949
i'll level it you with, you are better off with a commission; almost all of the requests here are 1-2 characters
>>
File: Sentinel request.jpg (563 KB, 1878x1172)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
Just a note, the weapons and armor don't need to be as ornate as they are in the references. They are tools that get used often, so simple, well-worn equivalents would be better than the fancy examples shown. Could even merge the battleaxe and heavy pick into a single weapon, if that's easier!
>>
requesting the 3 PC´s for my current campaign.
I´m running a ship adventure (pirates and stuff).
Last session (the first one) they aquired a small boat and are now sailing the oceans.

The captain is a Dwarven Sailor (pirate) who lost his former crew, ship and leg to a Seaserpent and is looking for revenge on the dreaded beast. Weapon choices: Cutlass and sometimes crossbow

The secound one is a mysterious human rogue - she is a female but disguises herself as male so she doesn´t worry the superstitious dwarfcaptain. She has a magical Snake-Tattoo on her wrist which she can toggle to visible or invisible once per day.
Weapon: Rapier

And last our Half-elven Alchemist with exactly 0 backstory (...) He can use magic just not to the extend a sorcerer can - he uses it to enhance potions. Weapons: Acid, Toxin and potions (thrown)
>>
>>63962949
What >>63963057 said.

However, from time to time things like pic related happen. So, there is nothing wrong with keep trying your luck for a while; just don't invest much hope in your chances, and start looking for another, more sure option.
>>
>>63963341
the rogue is part of a secret underground organisation of assassins and agents who deal in information and all sorts of shady business - thats why she has the snake tattoo; and since she´s disguised as a man please dont make her tits too voluptous ;)
>>
>>63963405
and lastely the dreaded mage-alchemist half-elv who as i said before is lacking any backstory... if anyone has interesting ideas i´d be more than happy :D
>>
File: Mikhail03.jpg (358 KB, 1800x1368)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>63934003
Polite anchoring since the drawfriend has stated that they plan to try it. Was hoping to get a mechanized version of a dragon similar to pic related. If you can provide a transparent PNG I can colour it myself, otherwise here's the palette: https://imgur.com/a/hkfUB4v
And here's a size reference compared to a human female: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/drakengard/images/1/1b/DOD3_Zero_Artwork.png/revision/latest?cb=20140503221946
No humans required, just the big ole giant robot dragon.
>>
File: 1546936467800.png (578 KB, 894x533)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
Requesting my Samsa character from a defunct Werewolf: the Apocalypse chronicle. If you want the details of his conception again, just ask!
Notes:
Eye color is up to drawfriend, purple is preferred out of personal taste but that's all there is to it.
He has polycoria in his left eye, the other eye is fine and normal.
He can be a little bit dirtier or roughed up compared to the reference given.
>>
File: 1546943967885.png (298 KB, 1000x1270)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>63960988
anchor
>>
File: 20181226_152811.jpg (371 KB, 2896x2896)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
requesting this masked tiefling crammed into a dog crate
>>
File: Sangheili_Turian_request.png (2.14 MB, 2379x1100)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Requesting two female aliens, a Sangheili and Turian all wearing full armor right in this picture
all armor colour is gray and silver with blue visors don't forget to put the turian helmet on and make sure to thin the male armor design as the female turian has a small frame as does the female sangheili
alien duo is holding an Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle from half-life 2

remember no tits on the aliens or you gay
>>
File: 4chanrequest_03.jpg (1.2 MB, 4096x4096)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>63960988
Anchoring
>>
File: Anselm.png (2.48 MB, 2088x1086)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
Requesting a fatherly mountain man who just wishes all this magical bullshit would leave him and his daughter alone.
>>
File: iron maidenr.jpg (239 KB, 1945x2056)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>63926983
hey dude, are you still around?
though i would do something like this,
quick sketch that i will redo, i still can't draw nice women bodies without looking at anatomy references
>>
>>63964720
not OR but very nice looking, would make for a good Cleric of pain
>>
File: fieryguy.png (234 KB, 679x553)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>63960988
anchoring guy feiri death battle announcer
>>
>>63964720
What a coincidence, I just opened the thread. Honestly wasn't expecting that to get a response, let alone a really nice one like this. A bit more lifelike than I was envisioning, but dang is it nice though.
>>
>>
File: 1544633248349.jpg (346 KB, 2012x1988)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>63960988
Anchoring for Petus
>>
File: robotic Gauchos.jpg (399 KB, 1280x820)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
Requesting an android Gaucho astride a saddled "terrible bird" (Axe Beak) on the Pampas.

He is wearing brightly coloured trousers ( bombachas) and over his torso a poncho and heel-less canvas shoes,
He is also wearing a wide brimmed hat.
He has a set of bolas dangling from one hand and a whip tucked into one boot.
>>
>>63965029
tomorrow i will do a better version, got a good pose in mind

about the lifelikeness, i wanted her to look like a statue with joints, practcally plate armor,if i have the time and can pull it off i will do a version where she opens her chest section to reveal the spikes inside
what did you have in mind?
>>
>>63965274
>better version
Well, I won't say no.
And I was just imagining it a bit stiffer in form, more like a metal golem. As it is, I think it looks like a human in armour, which actually works really really well as a cultist now that I think about it. Either way, do your thang, and I'll be around to check it out.

>opens her chest
Oh shit, that'd be dope as hell. It'd probably help it look more inhuman as well - if you feel like it, that is.
>>
>>63960988
>>63952354
New WIP for Samzara and his Genie stand Defender. Starting the Genie now While I figure out how to detail the lamp.
>>
This is Maeve, she's a kemonomimi catgirl.
Would love to see her as a complete kemono with the cute cat snout and digitigrade legs~

Perhaps a pose like she is here:
http://i.imgur.com/VAcWo4l.jpg
She's no loli so she still has those sized women parts (hips and tits)
>>
>>63965445
>>63944875
you got one bro
>>
>>63965473
If you want to trolllink, at list link right.
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 377x397)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>63960988
Anchoring half-bladed ring wielding gorgon!
>>
File: samurai loli devil.jpg (674 KB, 3104x2672)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>>63927186
>>63960941

Requesting the Oni from first image with the human clothes from second image.
>>
File: Harpy wizard.png (3.71 MB, 2400x1800)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting a shy, owl harpy wizard. Bonus if shes living in an abandoned library in the woods that's sort of been overtaken by the elements.
>>
File: Viashino_Fangtail.jpg (170 KB, 650x495)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Another day another request for a Viashicrossbow.
>>
File: Magical Hedge Knight.png (298 KB, 903x579)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting my Warlock themed Eldritch Knight
His patron is unfortunately Tiamat who uses him as a sort of vessel for her to experience the Material realm without calling too much attention to her
>>
File: V creature request.jpg (106 KB, 723x1032)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Alright, our GM has asked us, the players, to create some monsters for our of our new session next week and made a challenge/game of it. It was a "Make a monster out of a concept" sort of deal and I got "make a monster out of the letter of your first name", so I got "V". Now he thinks I'm gonna create a vampire or something common, but I'm actually thinking I'm going to create what I'm requesting now.

The creature is an object head of the letter "V", it has a thin body and long limbs.(this guy is the fifth golem created out of a meteor/part of a comet).

The body itself is pitch black and the arms and legs have more of a dappled midnight sky pattern with sharp claws. The head itself is a "V" in a circle and isn't connected to the body, and glows a bright blue, and has smoke coming off of it.

If you wish to do it or have any questions, tell me because It's probably hard to understand.
>>
>>63965445
Pretty blatantly a /v/ request there bud
>>
File: Darien_Blackwood.png (1.9 MB, 2800x2053)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Requesting my Fighter from my Lost Mines game.
>>
>>63966878
Ayyy I made a Goblin character from that
>>
File: update.jpg (1.12 MB, 4096x4096)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>63964150
Inking has begun.
>>
>>63966878
>lost mines
>already has adamantine plate
WEW
>>
File: lines of action.jpg (61 KB, 755x960)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
File: NellCowgirlReq.png (2.08 MB, 1440x1080)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
Migrating from the last thread

Big request for anyone who's interested.

The character on the left is an NPC in my nearly ended campaign. She'll be appearing again in the next one which is a fantasy western set about 40 years after. So human female gunslinger in her 50's, gruff and haggard.

She'd have the same sword on her belt as well as an obviously magical dagger, along with some guns. Feel free to take whatever liberties you want with it, since I don't have any design set in stone yet.
>>
>>63964104
And so the cycle begins anew
>>
File: dragon_reference.png (1.3 MB, 1200x864)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Requesting a dragon with a slender body and long neck (1), fin-like wings (3), a snake head with horns over its eyes (4), and golden spotted scales like the snake in (2).
>>
File: Ariel.png (2.19 MB, 1750x960)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
Requesting my mermaid barbarian, combining elements from the two images referenced. She has the overall body size and musculature from the left image, as well as the thicker, more wilder hair and look in general. Scars would also be a nice touch, but they don't have to be the exact same ones or anything like that.

She otherwise has the scaled legs and pelvic fins from the right image, as well as the light and somewhat ornamental shell armour. If you could fill out the armour a tad bit more, such as giving her a shorter pauldron on her left shoulder and some shell-like tassets, with slits for her fins, then that'd be fantastic.

The weapon is entirely optional, but she does, in fact, wield a pike refluffed as a big, fuck off trident.
>>
File: Budget Superhero.png (1.42 MB, 1008x900)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting my budget superhero taking a break.

He has the face and hair of the image in the top left, but with black face paint smeared across his eyes like the bottom left. He wears a jacket like top right, and if possible should have a motorcycle helmet like the bottom right under an arm, on the ground beside him, or something like that. I'd like for him to have taken off the helmet in order to take a quick cigarette break between doing hero stuff.

Please and thank you
>>
File: concept.png (2.95 MB, 2100x1500)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting a tabaxi bard
fur and face of the top right
wearing top left minus shoes because he's a cat, if thats not too difficult to do I hope
sitting in the position of the bottom right and playing the flute
cheers
>>
>>63968604
oh and without the hat on the outfit I forgot that
>>
>8
>>
>>63962319
>uses Hector as an image reference
>spear
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63967267
Shush you. Ive got better lately!
>>
Requesting a fat old nerd (late 40s) wearing thick black glasses, bald w/ beard imagining himself playing a peasant who is bald with beard and glasses in rough cheap sack cloth (burlap) peasants tunic with rope belt and armed with a club or wooden spear.

The older guys I play with always want to play low power level, low fantasy and abhor powerful
Characters.

Thank you guys!
>>
Requesting a skull helmeted SM Chaplin shooting his bolter like this grim reaper with an M60.
>>
>That feeling when there are still 8 hours left till I can migrate/bump my request from last thread
Good thing I can creep here while working nightshift, but ugh nightshift is slow so it's gonna be torture waiting
>>
>>63970384

I admire your self discipline and strict adherence to the rules. The rules are all we’ve got. But I think it’s ok to post in a new thread.
>>
>>63970414
Is it? Cause that's something I've actually thought about quite a bit, cause like on one hand I'm just migrating it, but it's also kinda bumping it yah?

I've been holding off on migrating cause there are a few times when I bump my own request after the 24 hours, but then a new thread is made like 2 hours later and I didn't want to migrate it so soon after bumping
>>
File: YAGA1.jpg (482 KB, 900x1220)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>63961065
Posted it in the other thread before it died. Reposting here in hopes that anon-senpai notice me.
>>
>>63960941
Requesting my summoner from pathfinder but with a bit of an update. She's gone and acquired 2 more owl creatures.
1. is the reference that all the owl creatures more or less look like.
2. are the four different owl creature eidolon descriptions and a slight personality description if you want to know.
3. Is the summoner girl herself.

I also included a reference from another artist that drew the original three together.
Colors can always be given if you're interested in that too.
>>
>>63963057
>>63963383
Thank you for the advice. Where would I go to find someone to commission from? Preferably someone who is not particularly expensive
>>
File: gigante.jpg (300 KB, 950x1396)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>63966602
Nice idea. Maybe I'll do the same with my players
>>
File: faerie knight fin.png (5.01 MB, 2048x2048)
5.01 MB
5.01 MB PNG
>>63939950
>>63960988
Pixie knight done. I think the wings turned out pretty nice.

>>63971202
There's a google doc in the OP that might be a good start. What's your definition of "not particularly expensive"?
>>
>>63971544
hot fuck this is incredible. not OR but i certainly wish i was. amazing work
>>
A simply request for the drawfriends.

Fat kid, about 10 years old, dressed in Victorian era "proper" clothing, wearing a loose-fitted British police hat, holding a bloodied shovel, looking frightened.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>63971544
What the fuck. You're not allowed to post stuff like this here, man. You're going to make all the autistic whiners and screechers feel all insecure and shit.

Very nice work, by the way, obviously.
>>
>>63971544
well, this is going into the OP next thread
what program do you use?
>>
>>63971544

I had no idea I was getting a full coloured fullfillment of such skill and beauty. I do think the wings are my favorite part! Sincere thanks drawfriend beautiful
>>
>>63971544
Well shit. No ones gonna top that. Alright guys thread's over pack up.
>>
>>63971544
Not gonna lie, am jelly
>>
File: Noir.png (2.15 MB, 2048x2048)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>63971603
>>63971728
>>63971906
Aw, you flatter me.

>>63971862
Thanks!
It's just regular ol' Krita.

>>63971880
Glad you like it mate.

>>63971918
Thanks! I'm gonna be hanging around these threads for a while, so post away and you might just get lucky!

Which reminds me, nobody responded to the noir detective portrait I posted in the last thread, so I'm supposed to link it to the anchor post like this, right?>>63960941
>>
>>63971544
Got a blog?
>>
>>63971728
>insecure over that brushwork
kek
>>
Humbly Requesting a Tiefling Warlock Pirate. Inherited his pact from his demon mother and tries to escape it via sailing/drinking/deathwish. Swaps between a bow and greatsword as a pact weapon. Hat optional, booze mandatory. Thank you!
>>
>>63972025
OR here, missed the end of the last thread, thanks a lot, the gm really wanted a portrait for this npc
>>
>>63972486
Nah, I don't have much of a portfolio atm.
>>
>>63971226
OR here, love it. My group will love it too, so thank you so much.
>>
File: Calcos.png (769 KB, 1440x810)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
Requesting art of my over zealous Rat Catcher Kobold beating up some Rats or just eagerly showing off his Sack of dead Rats
>>
>>63973735
Forgot to mention everything he has is made outta rats except his weapons
>>
>>63972551
Hello insecure, I'm anon. How are you?
>>
File: Out_of_placer2.png (1.77 MB, 2020x1092)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting my warlock
>Short
>Obviously a magical girl. At least was at some point in the past
>jaded, seems "rotten"
>Totally not a fujoshi
>beats down enemies with magic and a heavily reinforced broomstick.
>>
File: Dejan Layzal reference.png (549 KB, 600x1200)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
Requesting my Human Noble.
>>
>>63960941
Requesting a weird sorta concept.
A medical warforged designed to house injured soldiers inside it, keeping them in stasis and either healing them or transporting them back to be healed.
This one was buried under for decades/centuries, with a patient inside it.
It weaponized its medical equipment to be able to protect its patient until it can acquire medicine or find a designated medical facility. One hand used to be a defibrillator is now some kind of lightning arm. Other hand used to be a disinfectant dispenser and cauterizing laser is now a flamethrower. Battery/tank for either hand can be used as a club.
Pic is just to help understand the concept. I don't have any image for the thing in mind, so go wild. Preferably, the injured body should be sealed seamlessly within the warforged to protect it from damage.
Thank you in advance.
>>
File: gobRickshawWIP2.jpg (550 KB, 1400x1148)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>63960988
Anchoring hobgoblin-drawn rickshaw being chased by the chokobo po-po.
>>
File: background2r.jpg (329 KB, 2750x1454)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>63965259
stuff
>>
>>63960941
Someone have the link to the archive where all Drawthreads are? Please?
>>
File: That's Nice.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>63971544
>stained glass wings
Never would have thought of that. Beautiful work.
>>
>>63965435
it's starting to look better & better, I love seeing progress.
regarding details on the lamp do what you want but keeping it simple is fine too
>>
>>63971544
That's a big codpiece...
>>
>>63971544
I can actually hear every other artist in the thread clicking to close out of this thread.
>>
>>63974817
Yeah because it's a competition right?
>>
>>63974858
No, but artists are notoriously insecure and unstable people.
>>
So many requests i wanna do, so little time
>>
>>63974931
Every thread. Stop it.
>>
File: 1546969303962.jpg (886 KB, 2416x1600)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>63960941
>>63937631
Migrating/24 hour

Requesting my Half Orc Fighter for DnD

1/3 - One and three are the general design I have in mind of the armor being heavily influenced by Winged Hussars and those sick ass leopard pelts they have. The general design from (3) is what I want in the overall surcoat and armor design without any iconography like crosses or anything related to Poland like actual hussar armor, the shape of the armor is good. The biggest change is to take away the wings on the back since my character only ever fights on foot. So instead of the wings I was thinking a larger leopard pelt, much like the image in (1).

2 - I would like my character to have a sort of utility belt wrapped around the waist of the surcoat, with some leather pouches for holding day to day adventuring items such as a potion or two, maybe a sheathed dagger, maybe even a fanny pack length pouch for holding scrolls and papers?

4 - Image (4) is the Foot Combat Helm of Sir Giles Capel. I'd like this to be on the ground near the characters feet or just posted somewhere nearby within general reach

5 - Like the helmet, I would like the characters weapon the halberd to be simply posted up against a tree, wall or fence or just nearby within general reach

6 - Since my character is an adventurer I think it's reasonable for them to have a pack, granted I'm not interested in the instrument. Instead maybe replace it with a sleeping mat, rope or maybe a pot or pan? Keep the short sword/machete on the side

7 - I would like my characters hair and face to be like this female half orcs

Pose - I would like for my character to just simply be taking a knee,squatting down or even sitting down in some place digging through her bag looking for some unknown item with her other things nearby like the helmet and halberd and maybe just add some extra items strewn about. Totally not necessary to add more items though, I just want them digging through their bag please feel free to add your own touches.
>>
>>63974931
Thumbnails or it didn't happen
>>
>>63974887
I don't see a reason for that. There have been plenty of artists better here. Besides, everyone is on their own journey, no need for competition or anything like that.

It's actually really sad when you praise someone's request just to jerk each other for some baiting posts after.
>>
File: cakes.png (92 KB, 500x615)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>63975145
Pic related honestly.
>>
File: coviel.png (1.2 MB, 1512x1944)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting a jester/swashbuckler. He wears a colourful jester outfit such as the bottom pic, though feel free to do your own design it's just a reference. He wears a fancy hat, has a crooked nose and a circular scar on his cheek inflicted by a red hot iron brand. He also have a flexible-extendable sword
>>
May I request Halfling mongol mounted on a giant lizard or hopping desert mouse or shaggy steppe pony? Thanks!
>>
>>63974931
i actually do want to draw requests here but every time i ask for requests i get an obscene amount of replies that forces me to close the thread for accidentally ruining the thread. I even can't post the deliveries of what i have drawn .
>>
File: req grippli druid.png (1.27 MB, 1536x691)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
First time requester. For my first PF campaign.
>>
>>63975629
Nice bait, 6/10
>>
>>63975700
i am not baiting though. i drew several chicken scratch monster/creature requests here.
>>
>>63975735
>>63975629
I'm just a peasant requester myself, but no one expects you to slave away at your PC for hours everyday fulfilling every request someone ask you for especially considering it's all free, just go ahead and pick one or two outta the 5 or 10 people ask you for when you put it out you're doing request
>>
>>63969566
>filename
>>
>>63965435
Definitely not OR but I gotta say I love how you added the circle things on the genie's fists, really gives off that star platinum vibe without being too on the nose
As for the lamp details, maybe have some text in a d&d language on it? Like elvish or whatever, I'm not too familiar with the languages themselves.
And I'm not sure if that's supposed to be flames on the genie or smoke but fire spewing out of the lamp and turning into the genie would look great. Just my two cents, I've been watching your updates for quite a while now, looks amazing.
>>
>>63976041
how about you take your two cents and shove them up your ass
>>
Barbarian request for
These intrepid drawfriends!
>>
>>63965435
I'm looking forward for the results of this piece. So much hype! XD
>>
File: naga warrior.png (398 KB, 3200x2000)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>63960988
coloring process is beginning. first time doing this digitally
>>
File: Clowning around.png (954 KB, 1301x834)
954 KB
954 KB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting a gruff clown
>>
>>63976687
Looking good, anon
>>
File: tiefling rogue.png (1.55 MB, 2000x1305)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting my tiefling rogue wielding her crossbow.
>>
>>63961003
bump for the docile slug!
>>
It feels weird to wake up and find two different takes on your request. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. They're both great, and I appreciate them a lot.

>>63962309
I love the sinister look in her eye, and you even added the pattern on her cloak, too. If that's a quick sketch, I'd love to see your finished works.

>>63970634
The effect and the action pose is a cool combo, and the tattered cloak is very fitting. If you've got a blog, I'd also like to check it out.

Thank you both, hopefully the group doesn't get too jealous.
>>
Those of you with anime references, should i do your requests even if i work in a more realistic style?
>>
File: 1546959110001.png (792 KB, 4532x1448)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
Reposting.
Hey there.

This might be a weird request, but I've gotten very nice re-imaginings and drawings before by posting simple sketches of the designs I had in my head.

These are the deities in the setting that I am currently running a campaign in. If anyone finds any of them interesting, I would love to get a drawing or sketch of any of them. Thanks in advance if anyone takes interest.
>>
>>63978281
I don't think anyone would object, Anon. You do you; you're providing free art, after all.
>>
File: nurgle.png (361 KB, 484x468)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
Requesting Nurgle the god of death, disease and decay in the warhammer universe, eating a piece of pizza off the ground, a second after the five second rule expires, while the other gods, Tzeentch, Khorne and Slaanesh look at him with expressions of pure disgust and horror
>>
>>63962058
that looks really nice, has anyone told you your art looks sort of like Schwig's?
>>
Requesting some art of my artificer gunsmith Frankie Madaraki.

The fullbody picture was her at the beginning of the campaign, and now that it's ending I figured I could ask for someone's rendition of her now. Her thundercannon resembles a szecsei fuchs double barrel bolt action rifle, and she has a pair of guns that look like the one i put in the pic. Her labcoat is a Robe of Useful Items, using an amulet of dectection against location, and a periapt against poison but i couldnt find a pic of those , she's wearing armor that resembles the NCR ranger outfit minus the helmet and she has a pair of wands in holsters. If it's possible to make her goggles of night resemble a plague doctor mask like the one I put there, it would be great. If it's in a pose like the plague doctor pic there then that's good but i don't really mind if it isn't.

If any of you are feeling generous, then her companions are in the top left.

Stein, an automaton. Victor, a tiny lamp servant and Dr. West, her robotic cat/tressym familiar
>>
>>63969566
Hey man blame my dm, wouldn't let me have a hand axe for some reason
>>
>>63960941
requesting dabbing ferrus manus bonus points if he has no head or it fell off
>>
>>63978281
If we wanted animu, we'd go to /a/
>>
Requesting a dragon like this but instead of red he's blue.
A simple recolor of this image is also fine.
>>
>>63974440
>This one was buried under for decades/centuries, with a patient inside it.
How did the patient survive? Does the suit provide nutrients intravenously? What about waste disposal?
>>
File: iron maiden2sketch.jpg (251 KB, 2005x1994)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>63965393
ere we go, much better i dare say

>>63979402
shh, it's ancient spess magic
the warforged is defective and hasn't realized the patient has been a spooky skeleton for awhile
>>
File: bluedragon.png (1.85 MB, 1812x2604)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>63979340
>>
File: swallowed a book.jpg (242 KB, 1000x1147)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>63979402
OR here, I was thinking that it's a self-contained stasis pod. That could either mean that he's basically frozen (magically or not), or it could mean that my warforged would need to actually eat. Didn't talk about specifics with my DM yet. I do know that it needs to recharge its medicinal fluids from the outside, which is why it has medicinal and herbalism skills.
In fact, waste disposal could be keyed into nutrient generation. Waste (heh) not want not.

>>63979536
That's also a potential conclusion if he ever frees his patient.
Way I'm thinking of playing it out right now is:
>Warforged succeeds, patient is dead
>Warforged succeeds, but dies in the process. Healed patient is my next character
>>
Requesting Cleric of Crom exploring a dark dungeon corridor. Thx any pose is fine really. Gratitude
>>
>>63971226
This is really cool
>>
>>63979774
Thank you I love it!
>>
>>63961166
Bump
>>
>>63960941
Requesting a portrait of my Huntress because any time I try and do character art for myself I feel like it turns out terribly.
>>
>>63978281
I'd love my request done in a more realistic style.
>>
>>63961062
bump for the chunky priestess
>>
File: 1547108700222.jpg (369 KB, 1560x2160)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
Any shoopfags around? I'd like this picture without the black lines on her face and eyes. Thanks.
>>
File: this ok.png (878 KB, 736x1018)
878 KB
878 KB PNG
>>63980241
>>
>>63961812
im working on it but uhm....your the first time i ever do something like this so expect nothing.
>>
File: noblacklines.jpg (243 KB, 1560x2160)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>63980279
>>
>>63980325
>>63980386
Thanks m8s
>>
File: cyber.png (3 MB, 1064x2336)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting a portrait/bust of a cyberpunk corporate. He has a similar face as the top pic, cyber-augmenation (the blue lines in the middle pics) and an outfit like the bottom pic
>>
>>63976687
OR here, liking it so far. Thank you again for doing my request.
>>
>>63961782
Bumpin
>>
File: IMG_0631.png (1.1 MB, 1714x2189)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>63962593
I really hated the way the last one was going, so I did another version of your guy with his animals.

I'll clean up the full-color of him by himself, and call it there. Thanks for the patience on this m8, and I understand if you want to re-request for a full color.
>>
File: a elf boi.png (65 KB, 1600x900)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>63961812
Here it is. i wanted to show it to see if you um...tolerated it before i tried to colorise it to see if i put in the effort of adding color or not. if its going in the bin i might as well not bother. ill be honest even using my mannequin drawing people's not easy.
>>
File: he blow.gif (388 KB, 500x689)
388 KB
388 KB GIF
>>63982241
(I'm not the guy who requested that)
i'll be completely frank and honest here, but stay with me. It looks pretty bad because it's ms pain and as you said, it's your first time drawing. but... BUT if you keep practicing drawing, I think the design you chose would look pretty fantastic,. you just gotta keep drawing til you make it!
>>
File: request tg.png (1.36 MB, 2048x1556)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>63961255
Wip
>>
>>63981833
No worries, I wasn't concerned about colour in the first place; he's a very gloomy Gus, so monochrome suits him well. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little saddened by the lack of the satchel and crossbow, since they're an equally intrinsic part of his characterization, but this is pretty fan-fucking-tastic, regardless.

Thanks so much for your time and efforts. This is a very old character of mine — my second ever, created for AD&D. I 'resurrected' him for an ongoing campaign a few months ago and I've really been having a blast remembering childhood adventures and re-exploring the character in full. So, it's wonderful to finally have a piece of artwork to point at and say, "That's my character."
>>
>>63982465
reg?
>>
>>63982392
its not ms paint i just used a pixel-y non-vectorized paintbrush in corel painter essentials. i thought this brush would work well as a finisher for thick lines and it might not be very good in the end. believe it or not but this was made with my drawing tablet.
>>
>>63982509
Who? I'm somewhat new around here, only posted art thrice over the span of the last two years.
>>
File: 1532133824393.png (495 KB, 792x593)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>63982549
what do you usually draw?

have no fear of looking at anatomy charts if you are (clearly) struggling with human bodies
read loomis
>>
>>63982680
normally i paint panoramas. bob ross-tier stuff. things i can smudge and add over until it looks nice without things like a precise anatomy of bones and organs forcing a precise kind of shape. i like painting. especially things that dont breathe but i need to improve in that deparment. i suppose i could use anatomy charts i didnt think about it. desu i thought just using a mannequin would be enough but i didnt realise that shits becomes precise when you remove the short scribbles and draw the real layer.
>>
>>63982827
ah now that i look at it more thoroughly, yeah it is the body of a mannequin
now i'm no expert of them, but i think they are only for poses

> i paint panoramas
post one of them, i'm curious
>>
File: IMG_0632[1].png (1.18 MB, 1714x2189)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>63982479
Popped 'em in there really quick.
>>
>>63982827
>panoramas
There's a market for them here. Some anons a couple of threads back asked if someone knew how.
>>
File: valley.jpg (28 KB, 640x480)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>63983050
>>63983007
some of the newer ones i dont have saved on this computer but here's one. clouds are shit but here ya go.
>>
>>63983018
Heh, again: no worries. I really do like and appreciate the piece, even as is. Thanks for this addition and for your concern, though.
>>
>>63983096
Any buildings, or something with more landmarks?
>>
>>63982241
>>63982392
>>63982549
>>63982680

(Original requester here)
I'll be honest and direct here, but hear me out before dismissing what I say.
It is not what I expected. At first it looks like a troll work (because of the childish take on the drawing the character is represented). but then you explained it was your first time drawing this way. You are out of your comfort zone, and honestly I'm really happy. Happy that you chose my character to expand your talent.
I suggest you redraw the character using basic anatomy like the previous anon said. After all in blacksmithing, you hammered the blade not once, but dozens upon dozens of time while it is hot before the steel takes the shape you want.
If you like panoramas and would like to go back to your comfort zone, I think I have something in mind. At the end of the LARP, every player's character got banished for eternity in the plains of Exile.It is a vast land of grey sand, dead trees and dead grass. The sky is a constant storm of grey and black clouds. Only the ghosts of the dead, the damned who were faithless in life, get send there. It might be something that would interest you. Heck you could even combine the two drawings.
Thanks again for doing your best with my request drawfriend and I hope you do well!
>>
File: spiky gal.jpg (236 KB, 2026x1974)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>63979536
>>63965393
forgot to ask, what's her purpose?
does she use a weapon?a mancatcher is fitting

also if you want a more golem like thing, found a soul calibur creation that is ok, big gown, big melons, pretty thicc
>>
>>63962786
Daily bump
>>
File: jBd5eVa.gif (498 KB, 500x281)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
>>63983148
>anal plug?!?!
>>
File: pose to pose animation.gif (134 KB, 360x270)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>
>>63983250
cult of pleasure and pain
lore approved!
my headcanon is she's both a dominatrix for the cultists and their guardian against invaders, at least until OR says otherwise
>>
File: 1530894413731.png (600 KB, 876x539)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>63983431
>>63983250
This is getting more and more interesting
>>
>>63974760
>>63976041
>>63976564
Cool cool, I'll be keeping at it!

Also, I really like the idea of adding some sort of script to the lamp, so I'll incorporate that when I get the time. Though i need to start calming down on adding too many details because I kind get lost in it .
>>
File: bad npcUntitled.png (513 KB, 742x576)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>63960941
Requesting hippie half-orc shopkeeper. Bald and without beard, but dressed in flowery shirt, matching headband and round hippy glasses. Serious/chill expression on face.
>>
>>63977796
I have a DA, if you want to see more stuff: https://www.deviantart.com/rammion
>>
>>63983541
Celt?
>>
>>63974600
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/Drawthread/type/op/

Keeping in mind it only finds threads where the OP's subject line has the word "drawthread" in it, so you'll have to use the "link to previous thread" to find the ones that OP was a dumbass. (Of course, often enough, if they forget to title it properly, they probably forgot to do that too...)
>>
>>63960941
drow waifu
hair tied in a long braid
dressed as a paladin
morningstar and shield
>>
>>63960941
Requesting a dragon looking worried as a tax collector looks over his hoard as he audits his earnings
>>
File: halforchippie.png (674 KB, 1299x1055)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>63983580
I'm not super confident that I could make this look any better by trying to "finalize" it more so I figured I might as well post what I was more or less happy with at my current skill level. If you like it enough I may try to do something cleaner but no guarantees it will look any good.
>>
>>63984784
!!!!
That looks really great anon, thanks a mile for drawing this -- I would be very happy if you went on with it!
>>
>>63983148
>>63979536
N o i c e
For purpose, you were pretty dang close, but on top of being the main pleasure/pain-giver and general object of worship, she's a sort of conduit for the crazy powers that turned the cult into what it is. Throw a naughty boy/girl inside her, sit around for a while until the screaming stops, out comes a brand new cultist ready for whipping.

And I hadn't thought much about weapons, the encounter with her I was just going to do a simple mob of cultists milling around her with whips and such while she tries to grab/spank/engulf whatever she can get her hands on. The mancatcher has a distinctive look to it though, maybe I'll rework the fight into something more elaborate.
>>
File: Pesta.jpg (1.75 MB, 2100x1500)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
Requesting the monster I created in a LARP.
-Had to win a contest between me and a a group of necromancers on who would become the lich's apprentice (and becoming a lich at the same time).
-They managed to gather an army of corpses to make zombies and skeleton.
-I decided to outclass everyone.
-I made a flesh golem, but not a regular one.
-It was no ordinary flesh golem that any group of necromancers could perform by themselves and that has been done before. The one I made was a plague golem.
-I even find out how to industrialise the way to create it, so I could have dozens roaming around (and sell those to the highest bidder).
-I even managed to convince beleivers of the pain and sickness goddess to gather artifacts and special diseases to offer my golem, in the hope of turning it in the avatar of their deity.
-Needless to say, the fact that I did this, and even more by myself, surprised the lich enough to make me his apprentice. Unfortunately, a curse prevented me from becoming a lich.
-Still, being a master manipulator, a business man and a talented mage can do wonders.

A drawing of one of my proudest achievement would be nice to have. Take the time you need drawfriends!
>>
>>63985077
>"I was once a man!"
>"...But you're a woman!"
>>
>>63965640
Bump!!
>>
>>63960941
Requesting a tiefling who is a suspiciously ineffective healer because she's actually a necromancer.
>>
>>63982465
Looking great! Can't wait to see it!
>>
>>63960941
Draw the pervy beach episode version of a D&D character
>>
>>63962112
Bumping for monster hunter's chillaxing time.
>>
>>63962553
going for a bump!
>>
>>63963910
Daily bump but a few hours over.
>>
Requesting a two-character drawing.

The first character is a female adventurer who wields a sword. The hairstyle and overall design of the character can match that of the character on the right. The color of the hair can be the pastel red at the top left and the shirt can be the lavender color (also top left). If the artist feels these colors are no good or they have better colors in mind, they can choose those colors or stick to the ones in the reference picture. The artist can choose to keep or ditch the Zelda designs on the shirt as they see fit. The setting is a small rocky structure surrounded by grass and the character should be slumped up, unconscious against the rocks. I though I good reference for the aforementioned posture was the picture on the left with the girl in red. I also though that picture was a good choice for the angle of the drawing. The character’s expression can match the expression of the girl in red or the expression of the girl above. Lastly, the character’s sword should be next to her, in pieces on the ground.

The second character is a dragon. The dragon does not have to be fully in frame, but I think whatever parts of it are visible can look like Druddigon from Pokémon. Smoke should be coming out of the dragon’s nostrils. It’d be cool if whatever parts of the dragon were visible could adhere to a red and orange color scheme. If the artist chooses to draw a lot of the dragon’s body and wants a pose, I don’t have many ideas except for that it should be poised to deal a killing blow and/or ready to breathe fire.

If the request doesn’t make sense or you need one of the pictures enlarged, just tell me and I’ll be happy to help.

Y’all keep asking so the female Link was drawn by lysdraws on Twitter.
>>
>>63966570
24 hour bump
>>
>>63966117
Bampin
>>
I have a very simple request, but I'd prefer it to still be high-quality, and not just a thirty-second sketch. I need a large purple sandwichboard, like you might see standing outside of a store, that says "Every 27th Customer Will Get A Ball Peen Hammer FREE!", and then below that, in parentheses, "Roll 1d27".
>>
>>63986925
>Ball Peen
Heh
>>
>>63965272
Bump
>>
File: purveyorofwares.png (422 KB, 1299x1055)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>63984784
I'm not super good at backgrounds or anything, so I'm just leaving the background transparent so you can slap him on whatever, sorry if it's a bit of a hassle. I wanted to do more complex shading but it just wasn't turning out how I wanted it to. Anyway, hope this helps, anon.
>>
File: quickie hunter.png (793 KB, 800x800)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
>>63962112
>>63985725
soz just a sketch, try to keep these to under an hour. feel free to rerequest :)
>>
File: IMG_20190111_020029844.jpg (3.3 MB, 4608x3456)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>63962786
Pencil fag here
Not the artist you're mentioned but here's a little something to tide you over until the real delivery!
>>
>>63988159
It's looks good drawanon not the OR but it's good :)
>>
File: gwenpool.png (424 KB, 1619x2239)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>63963039
WIP
>>
>>63974486
I'm probably going to need a change of pants when this is finished.
>>
>>63989274
OR here, I'm so hype
>>
Requesting a drawing of my new druid

She is a 16 year old moon druid who recently left the grove in search of adventure, personality wise she is a bit of an idiot who sees the best in people. Though she is easily distracted by birds.

Extra notes:
Grey skin
Wings(wing variant tiefling)
Long tail with a heart shaped tip
Short standing at 4’10
Little sweetheart who is amazed by everything
>>
>>63971610
Early bump because of work.
>>
>>63983119
oh yea sure. this one is a bit older and its not amazing. as you can see the moment i need to draw something specific it all goes down the drain.
>>
>>63971197
Bump~
>>
>>63988159
OR here, looks really kickass anon. Thank you very much!
>>
File: 43.jpg (459 KB, 700x953)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
Can anyone un-bond her? It's already the least bounded version and it drives me crazy something this good also has to be bondage fap material.
>>
>>63988256
OR here, this is a really nice quicky, thank you! :)
>>
Requesting a cute hobgoblin princess having a clandestine rendezvous with a handsome adventurer
>>
>>63976251
haha
>>
>>63989723
slut
>>
>>63982241

Y’all motherfuckers need Loomis.
>>
File: tg request bladesinger.png (1.27 MB, 2048x1556)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>63961255
>>63982465
>>63985578
Update. I'll try finishing it today, although idk if I'll have the time.
>>
>>63992239
oof comfy, great stuff
>>
>>63992239
The mood is perfect, so comfy, so chill
>>
>>63992216
Different anon, but I can't draw for shit, no matter what. Spend once two years on professional training, eventually the teacher himself told me to just stop, because this is helpless. My peak performance is to make technical drawings, but obviously only if I got all the tools for it, including drawing splines.
>>
>>63975035
just commission someone you autist.
>>
>>63992624
That seems rather unprovoked, why the aggression anon?
>>
>>63992711
non-sequitur, irrelevant.
>>
>>63992487
This will sound dumb but what helped me the most was painting 28mm historical miniatures because you spend a lot of time looking at anatomy and proportions. I am a firm believer any skill can be learned through practices but some skills are more easily and quickly mastered by different people.
>>
>>63992624
>>63992711

Super detailed requests tend to be filled less commonly than seed ideas. Give a strong conceptual idea and flavor over a blue print/check list. Coat a, face b, sword c
>>
Calling dibs on this one
>>
>>63992841
geez anon you calling dibs on the whole thread?!
>>
>>63992841
>under breath
Holy shit...

What happens now?
>>
Lurking drawee's who aren't working on anything, what are your current drawing goals, if any?
>>
>>63993308
Finishing a commission. Putting some background details on a pinup. Reading my air compressor manual so I can optimize it for my airbrush.
>>
>>63961468

Bump.
>>
File: Sable Rakshasa.jpg (943 KB, 3500x2225)
943 KB
943 KB JPG
>>63961207
>>
>>63993785
Not OR but that's some nice work.
>>
>>63993785
Welcome back!
>>
>>63993308
suiciding because it`s been roughly three years since I`ve been unable to draw
>>
>>63993785
Now yes, I miss u dude.
>>
May I request a human woman samurai? I only have some "wishes", dark skin and one of her eyes red and the other black, because the kingdom where her live everyone has one eye with exotic colors and sobrenatural hability, in her case, It possible "see in the dark" , even though she is human.

Some armor covering her dress and some runic / traditional paint on her neck / face.

I got some references in the images, hope it was good enough. About pose, If possible, I want her sitting while drink some sake with his sword at his side.
>>
>>63993785
OR here and I'd like to say, HE LOOKS AWESOME!

He is far more impressive that I ever imagined! I'm out of words to describe how glad I am and how badass he looks! Thanks for doing my request!
>>
>>63992736
I'm also a firm believer (and practicioner) of such attitude, learned a lot of things that are "hard" and "impossible" thanks to it, including astronavigation and fucking Chinese, but I simply can't draw. Maybe it's because I'm a southpaw, maybe I'm just retarded like that, but no matter the effort, time and exercises put into it, I'm still on tier with kids from early Elementry. And rather lousy drawing kids, at that.
>>
>>63974362
Bumping with a simplified reference.
>>
File: not da wae.jpg (122 KB, 680x1025)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>63994041
>>
>>63994523
You might have to specify how you want the main outfit and cloak to fit together. Is the cloak meant to replace the coat he's already wearing?
>>
>>63994587
Yeah You're right, I probably should have and for not doing so I apologize. It's meant to go over the coat, like more of a cape really; it comes off when the fighting starts usually since it gets in the way of his fighting style.
>>
>>63994563
You're not going to talk him down with a dead meme from a year ago, you're just going to push him further over the edge. I can appreciate the sentiment you're trying to convey to him even if I don't agree with the way you did it though.
>>
>>63994671
i just want my hands to work so i can draw again anony
>>
>>63975035
24 hour bump
>>
File: Spoiler Image (519 KB, 1920x2304)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>63994732
Go find an order of monks to train you in the Mystic Arts.
>>
>>63994771
but can they reverse acid burns?
>>
>>63994430

I’d love to see what you consider your best effort
>>
>>63994732
There are certain people who lost their hands. They draw with legs.
>>
File: Top Of The Pecking Order.png (933 KB, 1475x1139)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>>63989723

It comes a day when every tiefling needs to leave the nest and spread their wings. Just stay away from geese, alright?

Stay sunny!
>>
>>63995031
not OR but CUTE
>>
>>63995031
OR here OH MY GOD she looks amazing
thank you so much!
>>
>>63995031
Cute
>>
File: eldritch businessman.png (2.58 MB, 2048x2048)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>63962553
On review there's a few differences between what you asked and this, but oh well. Hope you can use it anyway.
>>
>>63993785
do you have a DA account or something similar?
>>
>>63994781
believe in the omnissiah and you shall be delivered from the weakness of your flesh
>>
Any colorfags about who would like to take a crack at my kobold monk?

Color Guide
Skin - Copper dragon tones
Cape - Crimson red
Earnings - Jade green
Spade staff - Whole thing is oak wood brown, no metal
Pants - Light tan
Arm/Tail Wrappings - Brown leather w/ steel studs
Foot Wrappings - Un-dyed silk rope
Trinkets - Gold silver really any kind of shinny thing colors (he likes shinny things)
>>
File: toaster.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1300)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>63996821
Twas the "weak" flesh that created this.
Show me your collection, lowlife glitch.
>>
File: goodWitchConcept.jpg (398 KB, 2200x910)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
requesting a witch. She is polite but loves to research. Bonus points for her bat, Lu, or her alchemy shop. Please don't make fun of the staff drawing. I request for a reason.
>>
Requesting my current dnd character. He's a fallen assimar conspiracy theorist, partly inspired by Guts from Berserk and Alex Jones. His celestial heritage was fucked up at birth so whenever he sleeps he hears a different celestial talking. Went alittle insane and also has helmet dented to look like a tinfoil hat and has a great sword with a gnoll's skull lashed to hilt. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>63996860
Sure, I'll take a stab at it.
>>
>>63996878
foolish unbeliever, the knowledge to craft that beautifull toaster was bestowed upon us by the grace of the Omnissiah

one day that crude biomass that you call a temple, will wither and fail you, aspire to the purity of the blessed machine
>>
>>63961411

2 day bump. Hopefully with that snowstorm in the midwest usa some bored artists will get snowed in and look towards us good folk.
>>
>>63997303
Yes, I'm sure Jebediah and Annabelle on the farm in Nebraska have digital tablets and a hankerin' for some tabletop character requests to fill afore the cows freeze to death
>>
>>63997342

You never know, Plague lives on a farm.
>>
>>63997360
Well, I'm worried for the general safety of those animals.
>>
File: 19tg3.png (2.6 MB, 3303x4435)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>63994523
please feel free to rerequest.
>>
>>63961782
Bump 2: electric bumparoo
>>
File: UR48GF9.jpg (65 KB, 720x477)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>63997589
This >>63975656
With pic-related's colors.
>>
>passed out from nutting in her mouth
>she says "please feel free to rerequest" and winks
>don't hear anything
>wake up 12 hours later on the floor
>>
>>63997589
Not OR. Looks dope
>>
>>63997788
I’ll nut in your mouth, buddy
>>
>>63997844
I'll buddy your nut, mouth.
>>
>>63997902
I'll mouth in your buddy, nut.
>>
>>63997912
I'll buddy your buddy, buddy.
>>
>>63997912

I'll in your mouth, nut buddy.
>>
>>63997788
Check your kidneys and wallet.
>>
>>63997589
Very very nice, I recognize that style I think, were you the one who did my Girlfriend's character a while back? A half-elf musketeer with blonde hair and a red and beige outfit.
>>
>>63998287
99.99% sure it's nervess

first time i see her doing a guy
>>
>>63961978
24 hour bump!
>>
FUMFAH!
>>
>>63974440
Bumping warforged medic-stasis-suit
>>
File: Hekan, Auster, Mistral.jpg (839 KB, 4000x2543)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
>>63978334
>>
File: Lucia_Eranaeth.png (184 KB, 794x1211)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>63998336
Found the image my girlfriend sent me to get her token together for the game, I'm 99% sure they were done by the same person.
>>
>>63961003
Hope it's decent
>>
>>63999301
yeah definately, same strokes, same color hues, general thiccness of what she doesi'm a drawfag yet i have no idea if what i said is the proper lingo

well ain't that a nice grown up aura
>>
>>63999385
That's what I thought, I'm not good enough of a drawfag to do anything here normally, the only one I've done was that power rangers looking guy from a few threads back but what you said sounds about right.

That's what the overall look was based on, the character herself is much different.
>>
Anybody here available for a commission? Looking to get all of my players dnd guys done in a big group photo. Will pay obvi.
>>
File: kobold color.png (3.17 MB, 2400x2400)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
>>63996860
>>63996993
Bloomp done
>>
>>63999634
If you look in the OP there's a list of commission artists.
>>
>>63999670
Oh shit sorry and thanks
>>
>>63999640
OR here, amazing job colorfag, just fantastic looking.
>>
>>63996423
He is an old friend of these threads; you can find more here:

https://www.deviantart.com/halycon450
>>
>>63999741
Good to hear. Enjoy!
>>
new thread boys?
>>
>>63997342

Yeah cause only city slickers can afford these super expensive art tools. What an elitist prick you are
>>
>>64000989
I'm not saying they can't afford them, just that they have no interest whatsoever in devil's machinery.
>>
New Thread
>>64001002
>>64001002
>>
>>63961046
Next thread, hope it's alright

>>
>>63997342
We have everything on farms. We're not dirt poor and we're actually pretty educated. I don't know what makes you think we'd be Luddites.
>>
>>64001741
Woops
>>64001725
Does that work now? Idk

Misconceptions that originate from the industrial gap between the North and South in America's earlier days and forgetting how good transportation and communication is nowadays. My guess, at least.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.