[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: You Rang.jpg (115 KB, 564x871)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Rites of Maintenance Edition

Magi, please state your Divisio and home forge.

In addition, the following Omnissiah Edition codes (should) be accessible. If you use one, indicate your selection so it may be purged from the list.
C5ACW-CIR89-MY3K7
F3JQT-B396C-GNVQJ
FNZCL-8EXPF-AD0VN
4DHQI-GEV7D-4Y2NR
PPYV9-WHMYI-4TQW6
I753R-FVRJV-KVQHV
>>
File: 01.jpg (192 KB, 800x800)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
First for Warsmith
>>
File: skitarii.jpg (353 KB, 2716x1244)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Forge Lord of Forge World Banus

>>63366596
Menial, you've forgotten to link the previous communications record.

Previous Communications:
>>63282886

>>63361972
New designation is Astra Militarum. We have little care for your colloquial terminology.
You will behave as a guest when participating in our communications, Guardsman.

>>63362391
Crunch mechanics allow Dominii, Cawl, Enginseers, and Datasmiths to enact repairs.
Lore wise they all have their own reasons.
Dominii to maintain battlefield efficiency, Cawl for whatever reason he desires, Enginseers to preserve efficiency / rites, and Datasmiths to preserve their charges.

>>63366638
B e g o n e H e r e t e k
>>
>>63366596
Dose all Forge-Wolds are independent from each others or are there aliances and contract/pacts between them?
Is there painting editor with skitari template to try out colours?
>>
>>63366596
Thanks for the code. I'm too late but I hope some guy will post the artbook.
>>
>>63369720
Yeah, I can't run the game on my old ass pc so if someone could share the artbook it would be nice.
>>
>>63369411

The Adeptus Mechanicus as an organisation rules over all Forgeworlds. Mars is the main fortress they have, their main hub. Though the Forgeworld of Triplex Phall is one example of actually having the brass augmetics to actually withhold tech they've discovered from Mars.

8th edition codex states that whilst all Forgeworlds owe an allegiance to Mars, each maintains it's own autonomous forces.
>>
File: Genetor.jpg (39 KB, 340x514)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>63363666

It's an interesting question. My expectation is that Genetors are not subject to the same theological and principled restrictions that limit innovation of other branches of the Adeptus Mechanicus - as you say, they are not machines in a Capital-M Machine Cult - however, there are most likely practical limitations which operate in a analogous way: what with Nurglic poxes, Slaaneshi drug-mixes and common-or-garden mad scientists trying to feed mankind to the Tyranids lurking under every palm frond.

Aside from that, I reckon that there is just plain cultural resistance in the AdMech to the Biologii - in an environment that values bionics, they're the red-headed stepchild. Apprentice Genetors are the saps that the other young techpriests in the seminary call dweebs and give wedgies. They have to fight extra-hard for resources when the Fabricator-Generals would rather invest in a new STC excavation than a new bloodclotting serum.

However, as >>63364015 says I believe that Genetors are among the unsung heroes of the Imperium. The fact is that for all of the Imperium's technological backwardness they are actually phenomenally good at biology. The Imperium has commonplace mass commercial cloning (Servitors), ectogenic foetuses (Krieg's Vitae-Wonbs), sophisticated genetic engineering (Space Marines, Custodes etc.), age-halting (rejuvenats) and its agricultural science is so stupendously efficient it can sustain hundreds of hive worlds, planets with essentially failed ecologies, with populations of billions. When other Magi flaunt their mechadendrites with miniscule scraps of printout, Genetors quietly, dutifully, and sedulously labour to keep Man clean of pollution on a million worlds and ten million hostile environments.
>>
>>63370119

Many Genetors are functioning in spending their forward motion to combat the 'Tyranid' threat through research of the xenos genetic structure. Other notable members of the Biologis use their functions as field-medics, being another example of note that function to benefit mankind also, Magos.

Exloading noospheric file collected from knowledge taken from varying sources on the matter of 'Biologis'

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Genetor
>>
>>63370313

Well, yes, but that's not the same as the question that >>63363666 originally asked, which was if Genetors have the same prohibitions on innovation that others do. I reckon that Genetors do not have a rules-as-written de jure prohibition on innovation (a bit like the theological loophole of how the Bible says it's a sin for men to have sex but doesn't say anything about lezzing out) but there is a de facto one because there'll always be some Chaos mutation seeking to take advantage of the latest genetic enhancement.
>>
File: 2369_darkmech-800x1200.jpg (247 KB, 800x1200)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
For the anon from previous thread, tell me if its OK or I need to work on it.
https://youtu.be/WPDRQgclMNY
>>
File: 1502168771785.jpg (54 KB, 1240x942)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Hello. I leave you all a reminder that we're organizing an Adeptus Mechanicus Dating Sim. Here is the Discord to start talking about the VN idea. If this gets enough traction, I'll make its own thread for it.

https://discord.gg/5Z97Z3p
>>
File: luke.jpg (38 KB, 222x266)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>63370920
only about 1:30 in, and its sounding pretty good my fellow servant of the machine god. Edit, im about 4 minutes in and im saving this, pretty gud.
>>
Incoming query exloading from upcoming Magos Dominos...

In the prior posting thread I was told that a Datasmith would be possibly unneccessary in my army list, though it did (and new Battallion version also does) have a pair of Kastelans within.

I understand the conceit that Kastelans with triple heavy phosphor blasters are very offensive, though without a Datasmith, how would I gain the 'Protector Protocol' to make 36 shots with the pair?

Affirmative, this Magos can use the 'Binharic Override' strategem to switch to 'Protector Protocol' at first convenience, though this strikes me as an inefficient use of a Cognition... I mean, a Command Point.

Opinions and theorem are required to cogitate, fellow Magos.
>>
>>63372829
In my opinion, it's of better tactical value to expend a bit of cogitation power than expend resources that could be put to better use on other units within your maniple. 52 requisition points can make a difference, whereas cogitation power is continually replenished. Beyond that, while Kastellan's default Aegis protocol does provide them less firepower than under the Protector protocol, they are still quite effective combatants, allowing you to time your expenditure of cogitation when it is necessary.
>>
>>63372829
It's well worth the command point to get all of the shots on turn one. Just make sure they're protected since they won't be moving again.
>>
File: electropriest2.png (958 KB, 1853x2039)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>63370962
anchoring this comment. here is some preliminary concept art from the AdMech DS. we have 7 waifus and a servo skull as possible dating choices with most already fleshed out for personality and individual missions. send more drawfags
>>
>Failed two missions that could have given me regular rangers
>No missions since then have offered them
The lack of ranger troops is killing me.
>>
https://ufile.io/92wx0
here's a link to download the artbook for Mechanicus
>>
>>63373898
rangers are shit, just spam vanguards until you get kastelans
>>
>>63374643
I got Kastelans but I've never even seen the Vanguard troop option, only the Alphas.

Should I just be using Kastelans from now on? My current team is 4 tech priests and 3 Vanguard Alphas.
>>
i have used the last code
i will now proceed to pleasure myself thank you
>>
>>63374763
huh
i thought you got the vanguards by default
yeah vanguards are the best fucking troops in the game, especially after they get to level 2 and can fire twice
>>
>>63374780
Yeah, you start with just Servitors, quickly get the Alphas, and then have to fuck about until you get the troops... unless you fail the Ranger one like I did, thanks to fucking deathmarks.
>>
>>63374804
any mission with deathmarks and destroyers i have no shame in savescumming
they killed one of my techpriests without me ever getting to move just by gangbanging him over and over and over again because their turn went on for fucking ever
>>
File: 1525430549360.png (31 KB, 230x192)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
Planning on making my own forgeworld soon. Going to base it on a faction of Mars Separatists that are loyal on the outside but secretly want to reclaim mars.

Thoughts?
>>
>>63374839
I might do that next time through. I feel like I'm not advancing at the rate the game wants me to, but I want to see how far I can get.

I hope the game sells well, I'd love this kind of gameplay for Deathwatch marines.
>>
>>63374858
A: what are their colors
B: are they bros?
>>
File: 1536975865381.jpg (218 KB, 800x1200)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
How do you fellow Omnissiah worshippers think about Blandus II?
>>
>>63374914
i think that girl is cute
>>
>>63374869
>more marines
No thanks. Maybe stormtroopers would be cool.
>>
>>63374869
the troops themselves are basically just meatshields and extra guns for your techpriests
you're supposed to load the fuck up on like 3 techpriests, buff them to shit, and then go necron hunting
the main progression is in the techpriests, not the troops
>>
Shit i forgot to get a code after coming home.

This is so sad. Machinespirits play vox mechanica.
>>
>>63373339
Let it not be said /tg/ doesn't get shit done. Onward glorious anons.
>>
File: 1513492380459.png (935 KB, 1280x828)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
>>63374632
May the Omnissiah always bless you with complacent machine spirits.
>>
Will there be DLC for the game? The latter half of the game is kinda easy once you start drowning in cognition points
>>
>>63376613
Something's supposed to be revealed on december 10th.
>>
>>63371003
Thx, Im not savy in this but I ocasionaly cut shit to make cellphone rings ect.
>>
>>63374839
Do you stack energy armour on your dudes?
There is little cover in this game but hard blocking los pieces do happen, use them if your initative is poor. You can also tank dmg with servitor cuz AI will shoot closet thing.
>>
>>63374914
>Blandus II
She a magos? tell me more!
>>
So im getting an education in an electronics related field and today i had an idea when looking at a circutplan:
The darkage of technology was closer to our current society than the 40k one. So it could be assumed they used the international symbols for drawing circutry.

This means all blueprints from STCs contain these symbols in them.

Do you think the mechanicus deem these symbols holy? Do acolytes spend nights memorizing all symbols by heart? Would a magos decorate his augments or gear with symbols from modern circutplans?
>>
File: canticle.jpg (30 KB, 202x320)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>63378072

Sure. That's literally the behaviour of the monks in A Canticle For Leibowitz, crafting neo-medieval illuminated vellum manuscripts of circuit plans. The book has been cited by designers as an influence on the techno-mysticism of the AdMech.
>>
File: Tiresus.png (32 KB, 481x210)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>63374632
There are eldar models IN GAME as well as some SM.
Also pic related wtf?
>>
>>63373898
How do you fail missions?
>>
>>63378227
>sm
Better be Iron Hands.
>>
>>63378296
Firesalamanders would also be acceptable desu. They also have manny techmarines and are all blacksmiths
>>
>>63378454
>and are all blacksmiths
Correction is required Magos, proper term is:
>niggersmiths
Jokes aside Salamanders are cool.
>>
>>63373339
is there a topless version?
>>
>>63379902
those arent breast you menial. those are actually twinplasmacells for improved energystorage of her holy systems. they are just fashioned to to respect the female form.
>>
>>63380599
and i wish to see them in their full glory without bandages covering such wonderful pieces of tech.
i also want to lick her electrified butthole until my tongue is fucking numb from the shocks
>>
>>63379902
no i haven't done one topless but i guess i could
>>
Incoming updated Mechanicus Battallion List.
8 Command Points, 1000pts/50 Power.

HQs:
Dominus (7) = 127pts.
>Volkite Blaster, Phosphor Serpenta (Phosphoenix Relic)

Enginseer (3) = 47pts.

Troops:
Skitarii Rangers (4) = 90pts
> 1x enhanced data-tether
> 2x Transuranic Arquebus'

Skitarii Vanguard (4) = 78pts.
> 2x Plasma Calivers
> Alpha w/Arc Maul

Skitarii Vanguard (4) = 77pts
> 2x Plasma Calivers
> Alpha w/Taser Goad

Fast Attack:
3x Dragoons (9) = 216pts.
> Taser Lances + Phosphor Serpentas.

Heavy Support:
2x Kastelans (12) = 220pts.
> Triple Heavy Phosphor Blasters.

1x Dunecrawler (7) = 145pts.
> Neutron Laser + 2x cognis heavy stubbers.

Totals = 1000pts and 50 Power.

C&C welcomed and requested, fellow Magos.

Requesting cogitation to further discuss merits of a potential Forgeworld to benefit.
>>
>>63381007

Forgot to put in list that each Skitarii squad has 5 members.
>>
File: IMG_1880.png (500 KB, 751x458)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>63366596
I still think enginseers should get some sort of pistol options but I guess I'm in the minority so I'll leave it alone now. At least give us a "build a minor magos" or a subdomina for skitarii, I just want a combat styled second in command to lead alongside my Dominus because it looks weird taking multiple Dominii or having engineseers leading detachments.

I wish we'd get leaks for chapter approved already, I need to get my list ready for the next step in a league and I can't really plan when I have no idea if my list is going up, down, or staying the same in points, and that's without even knowing if units like kataphrons or infiltrators could suddenly become good. I want to buy models but my list could go many ways and I'd hate to buy something I won't need for a few months.
>>
File: 1542576001192.jpg (331 KB, 1191x1684)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>63381188
You're not alone in wanting new models and expanded rules+options, but AdMech unfortunately seems to be a low-priority concern for GW so we have to work with what we have. I'd personally love to even have access to Chimeras and Valks as requisitioned transports, anything to help troops get into position.

Keep in mind, the vast majority of units in the army 'are' viable. The only one I'd personally avoid are the Kataphrons, due to both their literal cost and point cost. Imo, Sicarians of both flavors at least have value in KT, so if you have a local community for it they won't be completely useless. Ain't bad in 8th either, it's just difficult to get them where they need to be on most tables (since many players get assblasted by having real terrain).
>>
>>63381007
Looks good, I'd argue that the infantry may be best as just barebones units with more bodies at this level as you have a high amount of fire support, but with your approach you are more flexible if a key unit dies. I would argue that any melee weapon on the vanguard is probably unnecessary, the alphas lack attacks to make use of them. If you wish to kill something in melee, charge them in for the debuff then allow your Techpriest and Dragoons to do the rest.

Also, odds are your list will have more pts to use soon, admech is rumored to be getting lots of pts drops in Chapter approved, so you may well be able to flesh those infantry units out and keep your weapons too.
>>
im really tempted to make a fleshedout mechnicus OC

i even found a really neat world that fits his theme of "obsessed with electricity itself" called Metalica.

im really tempted to maybe even write a short story
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ7MIPxXuag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AEik1IKap4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWEH4sjqlmY

Voices kinda letdown for me.
>>
>>63382806
Hey all felt pretty good aside from our beloved cogboys. Its really a letdown compared to how spot on the admech sound in Mechanicus, you'd think bellasarius Cawl could afford something better than Microsoft sam
>>
>Going through tutorial mission, because OH BOY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL
>Get put into an impossible mission where some fat bastard Destroyer blocks my exit

WELP, guess the rage starts immediately
>>
File: tfw shot for data.jpg (437 KB, 2133x2133)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>63383572
Did you not utilize your servitors to "gather data" fellow magos?
>>
Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2's first open beta begins now.
>>
>>63381647

Fair points, thank you.

Reason why there aren't more bodies is due to keeping the list at 50 Power too. I had to sacrifice a 2nd Dunecrawler to fit another Vanguard squad in, though also I got another Dragoon in.

I'm really feeling the Skitarii are a tax and the Spearhead with 2 Dunecrawlers felt more mechanised and able to wipe heavier lists... However the Battallion does feel more of a manouverable list-build.

The main concern is putting more bodies in the Skitarii squads steals points/4 Power from something else and they have an Ld 7 (with a reroll from enhanced data-tether) with their Alpha... I'm just very worried they have T3 with 4+/6++ and will bug out to losses.

Potentially I could divert the melee weapon points to redirect to the Magos and give him an eradicator ray. Even though it's d3 shots and I tend to roll low, whilst volkite is a flat 3 (though no rend is potentially an issue).

With points drops and still few options, I'll have to go more Spearhead-style to fit 1k points into a 50 Power List.

I still also think that the Datasmith, whilst only able to heal Kastelans, at 2+/5++ and armed with a Gamma Pistol is just better than an Enginseer, though having the extra Command Points for a Battallion is super helpful.

I have both lists saved and see what point drops could do.
>>
>>63384258
Why do you need to be at 1000pts and 50pl? Seems really arbitrary and hurts a lot of armies, but especially admech.

When armies get pt decreases like Admech, they never get a PL drop. So when you have to use PL prices you are stuck with what GW thought our models were worth back when the codex dropped. Some numbskull thought vanguard were worth 9 and rangers 8 per model and they're honestly a hard sell at 8 and 7 now.

I've heard of one or the other, but never both at the same time
>>
File: killteam.jpg (313 KB, 1000x514)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>something isn't quite right
kek
>>
>>63384848

Yeah, it's just so I can have my cake and eat it, being able to use the army for 1k games as well as the local Geedub 50P pick-up games.

Also helps me vary my list-building and thinking of other options, I'm pretty terrible at knowing what to put in a list and what units are good versus trap ones.
>>
Do we have any leaks regarding how this CA is going to treat us? Are Cawl/Kastelans going up? Are they gonna keep bumping kataphrons down 5 points each release until they're bought? What are we thinking?
>>
>>63385746

No news. Rumours of all-across point drops for everyone save Cawl. Personally I'm just praying for better Kataphron Destroyers so my Ryza can have fun and cheaper electros now that we can no longer Stygies blocks of 20 into effective range.
>>
>>63366596
anyone have the christmas shorty story about ur-025 teaming up with mechanicus to explore the blackstone?
>>
File: 1528489429412.png (451 KB, 604x675)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
Is it just me or does nursing things in events (not fights) always have a negative outcome?
Also my god the graviton gun is a bit too good.
>>
>>63386190
>Burning not nursing
>>
>>63386190

Smashing stuff has worked pretty well for me so far, and I dealt with a bunch of "corpses" events and a lot of scarabs via pyromania. Might just be bad luck.
Just got the graviton gun, will arm a couple of priests with it before the final mission.
>>
>>63386190
Fuck you.
Everything that gets burnt is good.
Ignore the lies of the Necron Awakening that such burning precipitates, and instead reflect on the destruction that it causes.
>>
>>63382806
Yeah, the voice acting and cutscene art is worse than in the first game.
>>
>>63385437
Ordered one off eBay as soon as I saw those rules
>>
Anons can I ask about the endings please?

I beat the big boss necron who died like a complete bitch to one guy. Then the cut scene said "I sided with neither videx or Scaevola" was I meant to have sided with either of them? Do you just do this through doing missions for them? I was too busy trying to get different servitors and laser cannons to do much for either.

>Skitarii vanguard are still the absolute best troop type
>>
File: hQvaTee_d.jpg (33 KB, 640x452)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>63386376
I was trying to roleplay by burning things and praying all the time but both seem to have negative outcomes all the time.
Does anyone know if it's just random chance? I tried thinking like a tech priest or just clicking what seemed most sensible (and usually it didn't work).
I guess what I'm asking do my dilemma choices matter or am I just rolling a d3?
>>
>>63385519
Why not make a list that's what you want for both formats, it's not like a lot of models are going to change between the two
>>
>>63387966
I've completed all missions for Videx, so my ending was we shut down the shields covering the underground reactor complexes, Videx calls his Metallica buddies and tgey blast the fuck out of the reactor, it explodes, shreking the planet.. I didn't get the achievement for siding with him, so it probably triggers if you do all missions for both of them and then choose.
>>
Let's say Pimp-Daddy Faustinus took to the fight himself, along with any other of the crew of the Ark Metalican, how strong do you think they are both alone and as a group?
>>
>>63388082

A fair point and at least I have two different lists to tweak something unique out.

I would like some Ironstriders and in a 1k list I'd want to add the 2nd Dunecrawler. This should be possible when tweaking around the Skitarii points without needing to worry about Power.

One worry I have is that I'm not a gun-line player as I enjoy being able to move forward (despite me absolutely adoring the Ranger aesthetic, Vanguard fit advancing more).

I also only really feel comfortable behind big boy toughness and saves, thus leaning more on the Fast Attack and Heavy Support.

Custodes Bikes have been kino for me, though I love the AdMech aesthetic the most and yet I'm anxious over being curb-stomped with gunfire off the table.
>>
>>63387966
You have to complete one or the other's final mission, which effects what ending you get. If you don't do either, you get the neutral ending where you pretty much tell both of them to fuck off.
>>
>>63388329

That's what four to five Magi, an Archmagos and an Alpha Primus? I suspect that putting that much gun, brain and tech in one squad would make Marine Terminator squads think again, let alone random Necron Warriors.
>>
I want to make a faustinius conversion for a dominus. Post all angles of him that you have, portrait or otherwise
>>
>>63387998
Think like a Tech-Priest and SOLVE your problems.
I suppose that the whole "holy = physical maluses" is just shorthand for "correct != easy".

Anyway, yes. Your choices matter. Each option gives different results. There is some RNG in how much currency/which STCF you get, but it is set in stone what each dilemma gets you.
>>
>>63393354
>PRIME HERMETICON CAPTRIX
>Captrix is heavily augmented with an arsenal of
>weapons, the like of which a tank would be jealous of.
>Towering over most Ad-Mech, Captrix has transfrormed
>her form into something not far from the legendary
>dreadnaughts of the Space Marines, though her
>augmentations are much more majestic in the eyes of
>the Omnissiah, and allow for higher mobility in battle.

I fully believe that the only thing preventing Captrix from entering the Tombs, inserting all her weapons up the rear of one of the Bosses, and discharging them all simultaneously, is that she is just too damn big to fit through the doorways.
>>
Mediadesigner here. Post important data that should be on a mechanicus OC sheet.

Ill add it all to my draft. And post it here for my fellow autists
>>
>>63382806
Not fan of the voices but I like artwork. Hope they fix mechanicus voices in BFGA2 thou as they are flat.
>>
>>63383879
Yes, I wish I had more space for them. One time I fed 4 to Destroyer Lord so my Techpriest had 4 clear shots. Cognition well spent.
>>
>>63382806
Cawl is alright, but Trayzen is perfect.
>>
>>63395316
best girl
>>
>>63395800
Trayzin should sound more like the comic book guy from the Simpsons.
>>
File: Mechanicus_OTAkZH6eUu.png (445 KB, 814x268)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>can give my troops the colours my models have
I wasnt expecting this feature, its really nice
>>
>>63395853
yes yes yes yes yes
>>
File: 1542704304594.jpg (365 KB, 1280x1825)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>63395718
>as they are flat
Robotic even.
>>
>>63382806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLanKTxN5QA
Most of the voice acting in the prologue is alright. Captain Severin though.
>>
File: please-respond-wct9y1.jpg (63 KB, 600x942)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>63395457
pls respond
>>
>>63395457
Rank
Forgeworld origin
Religious leaning
Augmentations
Probably more, but can't think of them right now.
>>
The muscle alignments of this mere Tech Acolyte's sensory organs when it is improbable to quantifiably justify adding Belasarius Cawl to a 1000pt army.

I shall spend the 110~ requisition points his absence gives this Cohort wisely, fellow Brothers, lest I fall further to the danger of excommunicatus technologicus.
>>
>>63396265
>>63395457
favorite brand of toaster
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/12/06/6th-dec-imperial-specialist-detachments-rules-previewgw-homepage-post-4/

Well they previewed the Cybernetica cohort. It's pretty lackluster. Plus the warlord trait is a once per game upgrade to do repair on one squad of robots. Hopefully the Kataphron one will be better. All told though I don't know if I can justify spending $75 on this book.
>>
>>63396711
>buying the book
N'wah just wait till someone uploads it here
>>
>>63387998

There are a couple of occasions where the pious answer is a beneficial one. For instance, in the Videx mission "Our Master's Voice" playing the Laud Hailers at maximum volume actually gives you an initiative boost in the next battle.
>>
File: sheet filled.png (5.04 MB, 4004x2942)
5.04 MB
5.04 MB PNG
>>63395457
ok this is what i made. this is what it looks like filled (excluding image)

also sorry for the poor english.if you see grammatical errors in the headings please post them tho so i can correct them before posting the empty sheet here for everyone
>>
>>63395457
Possibly registered servitors.
>>
>>63398509
you mean number of servitiors? because that can be quite alot of servitors based on the rank. a magos of a multiple forgeworlds would have millions in his posession
>>
>>63398844
I mean, a lot can have personal servitors, like an entourage
>>
>>63399111
iguess they can put that under misc. i dont think servitors are important enough to have their own heading
>>
This is my forge world of Amrika XIII.
>>
>>63399585
And here are my friendly beepy bois
>>
File: new pokemon.jpg (58 KB, 882x960)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>63399597
why beep boys break?
>>
>>63399737
Totally not because Amrika XIII stoped paying tithes to the Imperium *cough cough taxation is theft cough cough* and has a resource problem.
>>
>>63399585
Tell me more, cogbrother
>>
>>63399765
>not paying tithes
howmanny imperial ships are currently sieging the planet?
>>
>>63399737
that image needs those purple jojo letters and a standname
>>
>>63399597
How did you do such earthy earth?
>>
>>63400539
he stole some real earth.
its very illegal.
>>
How bad is the quality of life for the average Mechanicus? Obviously the themes behind them are completely dehumanizing, I wonder how this affects their mental wellbeing/physical comfort. Constant surgery, tubes jammed into you, etc seems unpleasant af
>>
File: jimmies ristled.jpg (161 KB, 500x628)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>63401254
probably depends on rank alot and on your willingness on how hard you wanna ditch emotions. afterall you dont HAVE to do the rite of pure thought ever so you can keep a decent chunk of emotions.

also id argue that emotions dont make us human. every animal has emotions, some more some less but what makes humans unique is their stupidly logical mind that can solve justabout anything you can throw at it. our rationality makes us human. without the forntallobes ability to tackle complex shit wed still be monkeys. our emotions make us animals.

concerning pain: nothing cant be solved by killing of the nerveends in the affected areas.
>>
So how many techpriests is it good to bring?

Also, should you focus down one tree per priest, or should you spread those skills out?

What skill trees should your first two always be?
>>
>>63401319
>nothing cant be solved by killing of the nerveends in the affected areas.
this desu. just kill of painreceptors in your brain. and for warnings about danger like heat or sharp shit: just add a subroutine and sensors that send a warning signal to your brain (aka nerves but synthetic and without pain)
>>
>>63400254
Less then 50. Were fiiiiiiiiine. >>63400539
I use GW earth and a mountain of agrax
>>
>>63401555
how BIG are those 50 tho?
>>
Query: Does any other Magos here have experience using Stygies's 'Clandestine Infiltration' strategem to infiltrate Dragoons into the enemy backline for the ultimate in 'deal with this now or lose a heavy'?

In 1k play, seems even if the enemy gets 1st turn, they need to deal with four Lance Dragoons or basically feel the pain that Conqueror Doctrina Imperative and Taser Lances would bring. Getting 1st turn means it will assuredly cause the enemy to have a bad time.

How viable is that play? One con I see is I may have got excited and four Dragoons at 1k is too many points, though maybe splitting them into two units of two and sending one in the backline would be better?
>>
>>63402098
I would certainly think its too many points to dump at 1k
I have used that stratagem with dragoons to 1-hit rowboat girlyman which certainly wiped 'smug.exe' off of cawls cogitators
>>
>>63402098
Remember in matched play you cannot set up guys in reserve on turn 1, you'll have to wait until turn 2. As well as that, you cant put more than 50% of your points in deep strike.

You also have to make that 9" charge after deep striking since you arrive at the end of the movement phase and cant move up further.

tl;dr its not a bad use of the strategem in any way, but just cogitate upon its limitations so that you may employ its use most efficiently in the name of the omnissiah.
>>
>>63401325
I bring max tech priests, they become unstoppable juggernauts that damage/self heal/generate cogitation all by themselves

you can have one of each tree but make sure you pick up the Shoot for Free and Generate 1 Cogitation skills on every techpriest.
>>
>>63402098
Four Dragoons at 1k is my kind of sledgehammer unit, very little can focus enough fire to actually kill them at range and everything short of a Baneblade or Guilliman's respawn will lose melee before they can hit back.

Sadly CI is now just a 9" Scout move rather than proper Infiltrate, although that still sets up good scope for turn 1 charges across the usual 24" gap.
>>
>>63399597
I'm digging that tv static in the visors
>>
>>63402824

Well, Clandestine Infiltration seems pretty neat still for an alpha striking taser turkey stampede... Sending them 9 inches up and their usual move of 10 inches after is a 5" or less charge.

Big FAQ 2 makes it seem they can still move in the movement phase after taking the scout move.

I'll post an updated Battallion soon, very similar to the last one I posted, though with tweaked special weapons on the Skitarii to allow the 4th taser turkey.
>>
>>63403342
>Big FAQ 2 makes it seem they can still move in the movement phase after taking the scout move.
yes they can, 18" of movement turn 1 is pretty sweet and will get you a nice turn 1 charge on average.

I had forgotten it got changed from deepstrike to scout move. Scout moves honestly better in matched play at this point anyway.
>>
File: nervouspepe.png (143 KB, 640x628)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>Dunestriders are $50 per model and you need 4 of them
>>
>>63403430
Get start collecting or battleforce boxes, you'll need the troops anyway. And you need 3 crab tanks, not 4.
>>
>>63403458
Dunecrawlers Im not worried about, its the chicken boys.
>>
>>63403502
Those are Ironstriders, Anon. Consider chinaman.
>>
File: 5461535467717.jpg (80 KB, 750x546)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>63403502
Dragoons?
>>
File: 1540411068075.jpg (166 KB, 970x542)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>63403562
>>63403541
uh yeah those guys
>>
File: 1496474027395.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>63403430
>Mfw I just ordered 4 retail because I got sick of waiting to find them cheap in a used lot

Just embrace it, they're cool enough to warrant it
>>
File: Mechanicus_uQ9sojbKQV.png (1.11 MB, 944x719)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
my bois are about to fuck this wall
>>
>>63378072
>So it could be assumed they used the international symbols for drawing circutry.
The DAoT was farther into the future than the pyramids to the past compared to today.

So you can assume it, but it's about as likely that your computer changes into a penguin.
>>
Battallion Mk-[Error, numeric value lost]. 999pts. 8 Command Points. Forgeworld: Stygies VIII.

Battallion: Forgeworld = Stygies VIII (8 Command Points).
999pts.

HQ:
Magos Dominus (127)
> Volkite Blaster, Phosphoenix Relic.

Enginseer (47)

Troops:
5x Skitarii Rangers (54)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

5x Skitarii Vanguard (59)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

5x Skitarii Vanguard (59)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

Fast Attack:
4x Sydonian Dragoons* = 72 x4 (288)
> Taser Lance, Phosphor Serpenta.

* = these could potentially be split into two units of two.

Heavy Support:
2x Kastelan (220)
> Both with 3x Heavy Phosphor Blasters

Onager Dunecrawler (145)
> Neutron Laser + 2x Cognis Heavy Stubbers.

---
Note: I have 1pt free, so could potentially trade in 2 Dragoons for a 2nd Dunecrawler with Neutron Laser as noted above. Worth it?

As always, seeking C&C. I have disregarded Power and built purely for a 1000pt game now.

Also, what Warlord Trait would suit this list best?
>>
++Inquiry uploaded++
What happens when a tech-priest finds an ancient non-STC data storage? Do they thoroughly examine it?
I kind of want to see the reactions of some magos that found and watched a working copy of WALL-E[spoiler/]
>>
File: Mechanicus_RUdMNVZl3d.png (99 KB, 519x267)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
THE FUN SHALL NOW COMMENCE
>>
>>63404884
Generally they're still accepted, reviewed, certified if it is heretek or not, and put into use (or collected for personal stashes), but they also don't tend to draw as much attention or fanfare as STC designs.
>>
File: milf_techpriestess_n2r.jpg (334 KB, 2297x1741)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>63370962
posting more art from the project. this is going to be Rosaceae the Milf Magos. if you want to join the project join the discord.
>>
File: 1544152966924.png (3 KB, 210x230)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>The mechanicum battleforce
>>
>>63410040
I need sicarians for KT and beepboops are plenty stronk as well. What's your problem? Did you want another Dominus?
>>
>>63410353
I have more Dunecrawlers than I'll ever need.
>>
>>63410464
>complaining about cute crab tanks
>>
File: 1542971823031.gif (4.56 MB, 949x562)
4.56 MB
4.56 MB GIF
>>63410530
I wanted Armigers.
>>
>>63410555
And I wanted a titfuck from Gianna Michaels, but you don't see me whining on a taiwanese crocheting forum.
>>
>>63411089
Maybe you should.
>>
>>63405177
Oh, baby.
>>
File: 1527714406418.jpg (112 KB, 516x800)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>63401254
>Another day on Mars.
>Turn the crank on the Magos' back until he makes it past POST.
>Takes four tries.
>Magos tells me I'm too fleshy and soft.
>As he says this he crashes.
>Turn the lever.
>Carry his scrolls and other gear to the manufactory.
>Magos reminds me to do his laundry next century, his robe is starting to fray.
>Get to the manufactory. Magos forgets to turn off the defense grid he installed to keep the other priests out of his sanctum. Shorts his augmetics.
>Turn the lever.
>Help the Magos augment a number of prisoners into servitors
>Magos seems upset that most of them resist and orders me to put them down
>Hands me a meltagun, it's all he has.
>Forced to beat the servitorflesh with the stock to avoid unnecessary damage.
>Midday prayer
>Magos accidentally lights himself on fire with the censor. Put it out before he notices.
>Daily five minute break for lunch. Magos shuts down from boredom
>Turn the lever.
>Visit the Titan legions that afternoon.
>Magos takes stock of the Legio's supplies. I record it for him on a scroll. He eats the scroll.
>Rumors of an STC cause a momentary panic among the priesthood as they all rush to their ships. Turns out to be a mistaken signal from orbit. Someone dies.
>Magos reminds me never to joke about STCs.
>On the way back to the manufactory Magos insists on stopping at every flea market in the slums we pass.
>Magos stands too long in the sun and the radiation shuts down his augmetics.
>Turn the lever.
>By the time we get back it's already dark.
>Magos can see in the dark and doesn't notice his lab's lights are out.
>Cut myself on an armature while feeling around. Magos calls me soft.
>Start of my mandated four hour organic rest.
>Magos tells me a story to help me sleep.
>Stands motionless in the corner of my room blaring out a howl of static for thirty seconds.
>Praise the Omnissiah, fall asleep.
>Another day on Mars. Magos is standing motionless in the corner, shut down.
>Turn the lever.
>>
>>63406029
You are doing the Omnissiah's work anon.
>>
File: 1524955169032.jpg (343 KB, 658x827)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>63411564
>Magos tells me a story to help me sleep.
>Stands motionless in the corner of my room blaring out a howl of static for thirty seconds.
Gave me a good chuckle
>>
File: Mechanicus_ypW7LpnoGH.png (1.14 MB, 1616x906)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
That mission did not go quite as planned
>>
File: sheet.png (4.22 MB, 4004x2942)
4.22 MB
4.22 MB PNG
so since noone seemed to see anny grammar errors in the headings here is the empty version of the sheet.

have fun with creating some characters.

font:
OCR A Std

fontcolor:
A9FF94

fontsize:
>>
File: 1494998674950.png (344 KB, 1024x597)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>63412302
>letting your skittles die
>>
>>63414090
I was told it was a simple mission and then necrons kept appearing out of every orrifice imaginable and slapping my shit
>>
File: 3UYoxsG.jpg (211 KB, 1080x1776)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>points drops all over
Thanks based GW
>>
>>63415081
https://imgur.com/gallery/d8Ae4TN
>>
>>63415081

Great share anon!

Not massive drops though some are really notable.

By my math Ironstriders are at 60/80 now, so autocannon turkeys became really viable. The twin cognis autocannon ones are now cheaper than Taser Lance Dragoons.

Cawl at 190 gives even less of an excuse not to take him in a Mars list now.

Skitarii special weapons taking a dip (especially what was the expensive Arquebus) makes kitting them out a bit better now.

No changes to 3xgun dakkabots, though they're MVPs as they are, good to see they didn't get bumped up either, same for the Taser Turkeys.

I'll have to dig out my CA from last December to see how the Dunecrawlers fare now, as I really want to spam them to the limit, lol.
>>
File: 1543110304279.png (347 KB, 900x1200)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>63415968
Crabs are down 20 points, which is nice, but what stood out to me is the reductions for Kataphrons. Destroyers are 57.142857% cheaper per servitor, while Breachers are now 42.857142% cheaper, along with several decreases for their own support weapons. Dominii are also down a flat 36%.

BREAK OUT THE CENSERS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WE MUST GIVE PRAISE!
>>
>>63416130
>Destroyers are 57.142857% cheaper per servitor, while Breachers are now 42.857142%

I dont think that math is right
>>
How do you get the Castelan?
>>
>>63416201
Destroyers are now 15 points per servitor, 20 points less, down from 35 points, for a roughly 57% decrease.
Breachers a now 20 per, 15 points less, down from 35 as well, for a roughly 42% decrease.
Even looking at the numbers with my occular implants, it seems logical to me. Conveniently, the reduction in both adds back to 35, simplifying the math. Percentage calculations are showing 99.9999% matching accuracy. That said, my cogitators are in no way oriented towards mathematics I'm just an Archaeos
>>
File: 1506626256022.png (26 KB, 416x38)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>63414090
Unacceptable
>>
>>63416454

Have to add the weapons back in though, and they didn't get changed. Still can get a Plasma Destroyer with flamer sidearm for less than 50 points (15+7+27) if my maths is correct, which means that if Servitor Maniple has any good buffs in I might buy even more rat-ogres and bump my unit of tank-killing Biologis badasses up to 6. Rest of my list got a 150pt cut, so they fit nicely.
>>
>>63416454
They are 30 points each without wargear right now, are they not?
>>
File: priest.png (444 KB, 3274x2466)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
i actually did it. i made an OC techpriest.

my autism is supreme
>>
File: robeless.png (435 KB, 3274x2466)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>63416531
also an image without the robes
>>
>>63416494
Very true. Their weapons got some cuts too, but most are negligible reductions. I.e. torsion cannons dropped two points, while plasma cannons dropped by five. Even so, alongside other point reductions across the maniple, Kataphrons are certainly more viable than before.
>>63416506
Incorrect. See >>63415081 for the up to date unit costs.
>>
File: sheet filled.png (5.06 MB, 4004x2942)
5.06 MB
5.06 MB PNG
also the full sheet (probably still full of bad grammar)

with the images it actually looks like a proper charactersheet
>>
>>63416610
CA isnt out so thats not the current costs.
Breachers right now cost 30 points, going down to 20 in CA. Not 35 going down to 20 as the anon i was responding to said.
>>
>>63416610
Is that a 5 pt drop from CA17 or from the Codex? Can't see the plasma culverin in the leaks.

For about the cost of two Crawlers or four lance dragoons you can get six plasmaphrons. Average of 21 shots, use Elim Volley, a dominus buff and Plasma Specialists and they'd one turn a Land Raider/Baneblade or leave a Knight on two wounds.

Still not cheap by any measure, especially with the robots nearby, but very effective and 6d6 flamer hits on overwatch means they aren't trivial to lock up with something like a Guard squad.
>>
>>63416641
>>63416759
Ah, that is my fault then, I must update my data stores. My only access was the Codex STC.
>>
Tell me Magi Is elite low count model army viable now? I wont want to paint buckets of Skitari and those battle servitors look cool.
>>
>>63417101

Wait for the other Vigilus formation, we know it includes the Katas and if it gives a BS buff or something they might well make worthwhile Troops. As is they're rather good ranged elites who happen to take Troops slots.
>>
>>63417101
*I dont
>>
>>63416506

I totalled basic Kataphron Breachers as 20 +6 +4 = 30pts each.

Basic Kataphron Destroyers are 15 +27 +6 = 48pts each.
>>
>>63416550
l-lewd!
>>
>>63416550

> Has humanoid hands instead of glorious mechadendrites
>Has a discernable face

Too fleshy looking for me.
>>
>>63418134
Most admech still have a normal face
>>
>>63418134
mechandrites are just hidden. he has them
>>
Does GW view video games as canon? I really liked the characters of Mechanicus, and it would be really cool if the characters were expanded in a Codex.
>>
>>63419974
Practically all of the games so far have been canon, so hopefully.
>>
[[Confused]] Why is it that the first attempt > second attempt. [[Conclusion]] Mission equipment generated randomly? Second attempts weapons found lacking [[error]] not suited for specific task.
[[Contimplative]] How can one aquire Kastelan automaton?
>>
>>63420214
i love the powerglove! its so holy
>>
>>63415081
I was painting a list assuming that the Castellan would go up in points and figured I was almost done painting. Now I've got like 250pts extra again and now I have to figure out what the heck I'm even going to take.

Which means even more painting... God dammit
>>
Went throughthe point costs and checked how high the point drops are for our Codex units that aren't Knights, so please forgive me for the copy paste, fellow Magi:

PC = point cost
PPM = points per model
If no point post given for weapons then were was no change
All changes compared to current point costs

HQ

Enginseer -5 base cost, -12 servo arm (free) = 17 points down

Dominus -35 base (!) = Massive 35 points down, no changes Serpenta, Stubber, Volkite, Axe, cost of Eradication Ray too hard to read but looks like nerf (double digit cost).

Cawl -50 points (!) = Autotake for Mars, for other Forge Worlds having two Volkite+Serpenta Dominii is now only 6 points over what Mars pays for Cawl (instead of 14)

Elite
Sicarian Infiltrators = -4 base cost (no change weapons PC)

Sicarian Ruststalkers = -5 to PPM base cost, another -3 points if taking transonic blades

Servitors: +3 base (2->5), -5 for multi meltas, -5 for plasma cannons, servo arm now free = 4 points cheaper if PC or MM, 11 points cheaper with servo arms

Cybernetica Datasmith: -3 points down thanks to cheaper power fist

Troops
Rangers+ Vanguard: Plasma caliver -3, Arquebus -10, possibly cheaper data-deether (PC too blurred) = at least 6 points saved if taking 2 calivers, Arquebus Ranger Snipers now 22 instead of 32 points

Kataphron Breachers: -10 base, arc claw either no change or probably buff (PC blurred)

Kataphron Destroyers: - 15 (!) base, cognis flamer buffed (blurred but single digit PC instead of 10)

Fast Attack
Ironstriders: -10 base PPM, -5 for Autocannons and -5 for lascannons = 15 points down

Heavy Support

Kastelan Robos: -6 points for Incendine Combustor, Kastelan Fists buffed (blurred, 1X cost, looks like 15 points, which would be -20 points) = Possibly 95 points with fists and combustor which would be -26 points

Onager Dunecrawler -20 points per crab, Eradication Beamer +5,
Cognis Heavy Stubber -3 = -22 points with Neutron Cannon, -24 with Neutron+2 stubbers
>>
>>63421675
[[Excitement]] Congratulations Magos. Outstanding work on archiving this information. [[Joy]] Much left to construct and paint now.
>>
>>63416531
>>63416550
Thanks I hate it.
>>
>>63422078
He hates it!
>>
>>63422078

> >>63381188
>>
>>63422122
forgot to say: pic very related
>>
New CA approved Stygies 8 Battallion, 1k list.

999pts, 8 Command Points.

HQ:
Magos Dominus (92)
> Volkite Blaster, Phosphoenix Relic.

Enginseer (30)

Troops:
5x Skitarii Rangers (55)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Transuranic Arquebus

5x Skitarii Vanguard (56)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

5x Skitarii Vanguard (56)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

Fast Attack
2x Sydonian Dragoons = 72 x2 (144)

2x Ironstrider Ballistarii = 60 x2 (120)
> Twin cognis autocannons

Heavy Support:
2x Kastelan (220)

Onager Dunecrawler (119)
> Neutron Laser +2x Cognis Heavy Stubbers

Onager Dunecrawler (107)
> Icarus Array + 1x Cognis Heavy Stubber.

Total = 999pts.

===
Fellow Magi, my data bears fruits from it's labour...

Guide with C&C, which will be much welcomed.
>>
>>63421675
Thats great because I love Rust stalkers and Infiltrators
>>
>>63420214
I got my kastelan from the end game skitarii missions, I was at like 80% when I first got them

Keep your expectations of kastelans modest, they aren't the monsters they are in tabletop and by this point in the game your techpriests will vastly out damage them (as will rank 3 vanguards)

kastelans are unparalleled at blocking, immobilizing and setting jerks on fire.
>>
File: asddasd.png (2.46 MB, 1919x1079)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
what did cawl mean by this
>>
>>63423083
Could have been ready to kill creed if he didn't listen to him.
>>
>>63423083
if Creed tried to obstruct Cawl, he was going to go full Skynet
>>
So, with all the various AdMech boxes that have been coming out lately, I have amassed more then enough rangers and vanguard, and still have a shit ton left over. Finally decided to bite the bullet and order some Peltasts and Hoplite upgrade kits. By the time it arrives I should have my melee knight finished. Any advice on using them?
>>
>>63423415
Do you have a drill? If so, just load in your hoplites and go to town.

Peltasts are like this halfway point between vanguard and rangers who give up their special weapons in order to just be a bit better with their normal guns. They're quite good and very adaptable.

Skitarii are fantastic right now with the point cuts, especially now that arquebus are -10 points from where they were yesterday. You'll have lots of spare room in your lists now with the point cuts that Admech are getting in CA2018.
>>
I'm a new 40K player and I've just started working on my AdMech. What should I think about now that there are all these lowered points? Do I go for the general build of Cawl + Robots + Dunecrawlers doing a ton of shooty stuff but take a few more Ruststalkers/Infiltrators now that they fit to be melee blockers?

Should I do 2 5-man Ranger groups with 2 Arquebus' in each, or is one still good? 10-man Vanguard with 3 Calivers each?

help
>>
>>63423112
>>63423134
Cawl gives no fucks
>>
>>63366596
Used PPYV9-WHMYI-4TQW6, cheers
>>
>>63423526
It might be worth picking up some Kataphrons considering they halved in price and work well with robots with Elimination Volley and Wrath of Mars

Skitarii are cheap and die easily even with Shroudpsalm up so I normally use groups of 5 man Vanguard/Rangers with one special weapon
>>
Which kits are good for general kitbashing? I've decided to add some Mechanicus to my Deathwatch army and was thinking about augmenting some of my Veterans to help match the aesthetics a little better (Already ordered some =][= stuff to put on the admech)
>>
Anyone got any cool art? I've been collecting antique frames to go with the desk. Want to print out some cool murals on canvas for them.
>>
>>63423861
Fucking sweet setup anon
>>
>>63380858
Praise the Omnissiah!
>>
>>63423861
warhammerart.com has some nice stuff if you can find it
>>
>>63423811
dunecrawlers come with so many leftover admech bits its not even funny
>>
>>63424312
praise!
>>
>>63423861
Normally I would bitch about the cable management, but it fits perfectly.
>>
Damn, I had no idea that and AdMech game had come out. Praise the Omnissiah!
>>
>>63423811

A lot of Admech kits are dual kits, so you wind up with a lot of spare weapons, heads and bits and pieces from normal Skitarii boxes, Kataphrons, Ironstriders and Sicarians.

You'll almost certainly need a couple of sets of basic troops and Kataphrons are actually decent now and come with a downright unreasonable number of spare parts, I want to get another box purely to do about four different conversion projects at once.
>>
>>63424314
Oh right! I forgot about the gunners, thats perfect! Now I dont need to mess with my total number of vanguard/rangers to make some tech priests

>>63424798
Yeah, I think some tazerchickens are in order and I believe I could use the extra weapons to make my dreadnoughts/blackstars a bit more admechy.
>>
>>63424798
Not that guy but do the kataphrons come with lots of good bits for making regular servitors? Thinking about buying a squad of Catachans to convert into the regular kind in the elite slot now that they're so much cheaper. Having a pair of heavy bolters or even just servo armed guys following around my engineseers is fluffy and gives them a little protection. Probably only use them for fun games but a fun little modeling project nonetheless.

On a related note, why on Earth are the massively upgunned kataphrons troops but the basic bog standard servitors you'd think everyone has stuck in 4 man units in the elite slot? I mean I know the answer, because they've always been an elite choice, but why wouldn't you make them troops when the combined codex dropped? Theyre stupidly easy to convert too, which you think GW wouldn't mind given that nowadays they're letting IG players convert ogryn bodyguards and grey knights convert the captain baby carriers. At least let me take more than 4, I'd love a 20 man block or something to just throw into the meat grinder so I'm not just stapling skitarii to the front of my tanks as a screen
>>
>>63425048
Because originally they formed a retinue for techpriests so they got put into elites like all other command squad analogies. Its weird but its consistent, techmarine servitors got put there too
>>
>>63425048

Last I checked as long as you make Destroyers (AKA the best ones anyway) you get enough extra heads and claws to give a squad of 4 bodies a servo-arm and cybernetic bonce each, plus maybe a big fancy shoulderpad or chestplate here and there from the Breacher armour. If you're a head short just use one of the Sicarian ones or the Ranger ones with hoods down, those look just fine.

Should probably give them heavy bolters if you want consistency, but those are kinda expensive and 20pts of meat has decent applications in deepstrike denial, Brigade filling and occasionally punching some careless SM Captain's lights out, so I would probably go with those over a couple extra S5 hits a turn.

Couldn't get enough parts to outfit a full squad of 10 from one Kata box, though.
>>
>>63425120
That's fine, I only wanted maybe 2 squads and since I don't own any kataphrons I was thinking of buying two boxes so I could have 6. I always liked the look of them but never had an excuse to buy them until now. Now that I can use them and the bits to make basic servitors that should help soften the blow for how much those stupid models cost.
>>
>>63424463
haha ya it was a choice. Ceiling mounted cables really will change your life though.
>>
>>63425155

That's what I did with my two boxes. Spare parts were enough to build about eight of my 20 Fulgurite Servitor conversions and then arm three rat-ogres with Plasma Destroyer equipment to make Katas 7 through 9. Oddly enough the first six are sitting on a shelf ready for a dunk in the meths before being resprayed and painted since I overprimed them a bit, I've got more use out of the bitz than the actual models and I've still got quite a few pieces left.
>>
>>63422397
This is a well assembled list. I would only question the points expenditure for data tethers on your Skitarii and the phosphor on your dragoons. Sadly you can not make many improvements with the points available if you dropped them, so I can understand the decision in a list this size. I would recommend Necromechanic as a WLT and the Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land if you are so inclined to aquire another relic of the Machine God's might. The potential for nigh immortal tanks or robots is glorious for this servant of the Omnissia to behold.
>>
>>63423861
What are those tubes beneath desk? Cool setup, but its gonna be a bitch to clean up.
>>63425224
pls elaborate
>>
>>63418051
"lewdness" is a concept only familiar to organic menials
>>
>>63425989

Thanks for the comments, anon. I for sure will be swapping in the Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land as a Relic.

I was told in /40kg/ to drop the Ironstriders for a 3rd Dragoon and bolster the Skitarii.

Whilst I agree they're pretty much First Blood bait, their meh Ld was my concern.
The enhanced data-tethers are there more for the 'Protector Doctrina Imperative' for a sweet +2 to hit for a command point, though that's probably a waste of a command point desu.

However, I'm really on the fence now as I'd be getting around 3 squads of 7 skitarii if I dropped the Ironstriders for a 3rd Dragoon... Not a big improvement.

Also I happen to like the Ironstriders' twin cognis autocannons and at 60pts each with the new point values, they're cheaper than the Taser Turkeys now by 12pts. I wouldn't advance them, maybe normal move at best, so at worst those autocannons are -1 to hit, which potentially I could cancel out and change to a +1 with Protector Doctrina Imperative.
>>
Should I always do minimum size Skitarii troops, or are groups of 10 Vanguard to protect 3 Plasma a good idea?
>>
File: 1464173202333.png (450 KB, 1000x834)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>63420214
What is this? A power glove for ants?
>>
Holy Omnissiah Servitors OP. Hot damn, with the massive discounts and the detatchment buffs I got to find a way to convert some good looking Servitors
>>
>>63428870
So, related, here's a question. Effects that happen at the end of the phase happen in the order you want, right? So theoretically you could repair your Kataphron, sack a servitor to bring a dead one back with 1 wound, and then have another techpriest repair that one since Master of Machines only says that "a model may only be affected by this ability once per turn"?
>>
File: Mechanicum Triaros.jpg (97 KB, 800x680)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Fires of Cyraxus when!
>>
>>63429258
>>
>>63429269
>>
>>63429269
>>63429258
Literally never
>>
>>63428870

Holy balls that's nice. And a genetor relic for my Magos, too. Shiny fluffy niceness.

Now you can line up six Plasma Destroyers, give them a 5++, spend 2CP to shoot Ryzan plasma on 3+R1 or 4CP for 2+R1 and then at the end of it all dismantle random 5pt models to bring back heavy battle servitors. I love it, now I have a use for my four 30k cyber-occularis as essentially medipacks.

Does mean that I need to buy more rat-ogres though.
>>
File: 20181208_084444.jpg (1.27 MB, 1080x1694)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Dunno if anyone else has done this, but here's the CA points changes, crappy phone edit edition.
>>
Do I still want Armiger Warglaives or do we have some better options for melee distractions now with the point reductions?
>>
>>63430250
You could get 5 Ruststalkers with Transonic Blades and and the extra Chordclaw on the Princeps for 73 points, a bunch of taser chicken
or 5 Infiltrators for 90 points that also bring their own deepstrike transport and can seriously mess up backline units. All made much better by Stygies VIII too, assuming they don't change the trait into "permanent cover bonus", which seems unlikely now that people already have the book and haven't mentioned that sort of change.
>>
>>63430250
Well Dragoons are better in my opinion, and none of our good melee stuff got reductions in this CA, so... do what you want I guess? I run Dragoons and Termites with Fulgarites and Hoplites pretty equally.
>>
>>63430397
>>63430432
I was planning on playing Mars with Cawl, if that changes things.
>>
File: 1544246782640.png (259 KB, 600x1024)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>63429659
Someone in 40kg made this one
>>
>>63429258
>>63429269
>>63429278
Those look goofy.
>>
>>63430450
Looks like Cawl, Robots with a Kataphron & Dominus & servitor detatchment is gonna be real good. I think Dragoons would be sufficient, they already have the inbuilt -1 to hit and Conqueror Doctrina Imperative.
>>
File: IMG_0291-1.png (1.54 MB, 1200x667)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>63399597
The hat on the right helps the Boop out so much
>>
>>63430462
I'm going to need to increase my army by about 200pts.
>>
File: [GUN SOUNDS].gif (249 KB, 500x375)
249 KB
249 KB GIF
>>63428870
>Dat beep boop relic

Sweet now I can use my Dominus as a makeshift datasmith, with an improved range to boot. Then have a second Dominus lead the kataphrons detachment buffing them and let their powers combine for the elimination volley.

These are really good additions. They should've been in the damn codex to start but at least now we have options.
>>
Two Dunecrawlers with Neutron Lasers and one with an Icarus Array, is that the way to go?
>>
>>63374858
The Fabricator General declares that mars has once more been subverted by a power hungry heretek (Cawl) under the influence of a xenos loving traitor (girlyman) as it was during the Horus heresy. Mars cannot be forgiven again and the forgeworld must do everything in it’s power to defend the imperium of another great catastrophe
>>
>>63374858
Remember, if they are no longer loyal to mars, then you don’t need to include red in the color scheme
>>
>>63430618
Even better since it takes effect instantly, not the next turn
>>
>>63430754
Cawl isnt fabricator general of mars or anything though, currently it's Oud Oudia Raskian.
>>
>>63428870
Can't see shit captain
>>
>>63430857
What are you having trouble with? It's all pretty visible except for the Servitor relic, and that's melee so who cares.
>>
>>63430529
His name is “Tugboat”. Love him.
>>
Looking at weapons to give my Dominus.

I was thinking either Volkite Blaster + Phosphor Serpenta, or for the same points, E-Ray and Macrostubber.

I could go for other combos though. I like the Volkite over the E-Ray, as whilst the latter has -2 AP and souped up point blank stats, it's d3 attacks and I tend to roll low, whilst the Volkite has the same strength, lacks AP but is a flat 3 attacks.

I also like Macrostubber, as whilst it has -1S and no AP, compared to phospor, it's 5 attacks, so more chance that hits will get through.

Opinions, fellow Magi?
>>
>>63382633
Do it.
>>
>>63432120
Imo, it depends on the sort of role you want for your Dominus. I prefer getting into melee and going face, so the Eradication Ray tends to have more opportunities to shine. The ray is also good if you know your opponents might try deep striking to assassinate your Dominus, as it will make for a potent deterrent and retaliation weapon if they fail their charge/opening volley. However, if you're keeping your Dominus at range or for support the Blaster is probably more efficient overall.
>>
>>63432120
Main issue that you can fire the Serpenta together with the Volkite or Doom-Beamer, while you either shoot the Macrostubber or everything else. So unless you plan on getting your Dominus stuck in close combat for several rounds than the Serpenta is hands down better, even with the less impressive output.

Also Phosphoenix is a great relic, 3 shots with S5 AP -3 are a serious threat for elite infantry and almost doubles the Dominus' ranged damage output.
>>
>>63432269

Wait, so are Pistols only allowed to fire in melee? I felt they could fire in the Shooting Phase also.

I also planned to give my Dominus the Phosphoenix, though was told the Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land was a better Relic to take.

I plan to keep mine back and buff/repair Kastelans and Dunecrawlers with the Enginseer. Though my friend I mostly play with likes to deepstrike/infiltrate in and hassle my backline/HQs in past games, so having offensive output would be important... It does make the E-Ray somewhat tempting.
>>
>>63427312
It's a stoplight. It is also very easy to tear down and setup. Only actual setup would be redrilling the wall mounts for the floating monitors. It purposefully looks more complicated than it is because well...its mechanicus themed.

Ceiling mounted cables do not collect dust on the floor or build up into dust bunnies. They do not lay on each other so no heat builds up or anything. Plus it looks really fucking cool.
>>
As happy as i am with the point drops, i was struggling to hit 1000 points with my current models and now i need more
thanks gw!
>>
File: IMG_6561.jpg (117 KB, 799x715)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
At work right now so I can't really organize my shit and make a proper list. Help me out with making a skeleton for a fluffy servitor list.

I'm thinking mars, cawl(?), kastelans, dominus, enginseer, lotsa servitors, and kataphrons. A couple onagers and sniper rangers. Maybe some ruststalkers or taser chickens
>>
>>63432911

Mars is as always the best option, especially with the new supercheap Cawl, but personally I'd take Agrippina for fluffy Servitor armies. Enemy shoots up your Kataphron squads and then you can sacrifice basic servitors to repair them, respawn the remainder of the squad fully topped up or even splice a regular Servitor into the kata squad then replenish your stock of living medpacks for 1CP. Only problem is you need big units, as if you lose a squad entirely you can't bring any of it back.
>>
There's gotta be a better source of AdMech roleplay out there.

Love roleplaying, love AdMech- never find the two together.
>>
>>63434430
Go find a group to play one of the FFGs with.
>>
>>63434430
Dark heresy?
>>
File: 20180921_010825.jpg (1.56 MB, 1270x1693)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>63434430
>>63434465
Yeah I'm playing a Techpriest in a long running Dark Heresy game, we Ascended and I'm a monster of a Magos now.
>>
>>63434430

Wrath and Glory is an option. Tier 2+ allows Skitarii characters and Tier 3+ for a Tech-Priest.

In Tier 1 you could play an Inquisitorial Acolyte and fluff them up with links to the AdMech, play them as an Adept Inferior, such as an Under-Technician or Repair Mechanic. Basically a regular forgeworlder with a basic tutelage from a Tech-Priest.

Roleplay them rising up through the Tiers, become a Tech-Acolyte equivalent at Tier 2 if you don't want to go down the path of becoming a Skitarii. Reach full Tech-Priest at Tier 3.
>>
>>63434465
>>63434669
>>63434674
>>63434965
All great options, don't get me wrong, but with a more central focus on the AdMech themselves.
Think Deathwatch, but Mechanicus.
>>
>>63432382
You can fire pistols like normal in the shooting face, but you are only allowed to either fire all Pistol type guns or everything else. So even if get into range of the stubber, you won't be able to fire the Volkite/Beamer along with it (which you can do with the Serpenta), so your damage output goes down compared to say Volkite+Serpenta.

You can however use the Macrostubber during your shooting face if you are stuck in combat, so it's the better choice for a melee dominus (I only recommend doing that if you are picking the Pseudogenerator relic as you won't deal enough damage with the axe attacks alone, but D6 merchandise tentacle attacks + 3 axe attacks + stubber can deal serious damage and with the D3 wound autorepair and 2+/5++ saves becomes a nightmare for most non-CC specialists to be stuck in close combat with).

I always recommend paying the CP for the extra relic if you take any relic other than Arkhan's pimp stick, it's very useful on a Dominus and otherwise you'll probably end up paying a CP to repair a bad repair roll anyway. My go to choice on my Stygies Dominus is Volkite+ Phosphoenix + pimp stick + warlord, he hasn't let me down yet (and sure won't now that he is 35 points cheaper too, Omnissiah be praised ^^)
>>
>>63435270
*Shooting phase not face, my cogitators autocorrect fails me today, I shall whip myself with sacred cables as punishment for disregarding the proper rites of verification.
>>
>>63435270

Thank you anon, I will note this on my army list. I will likely do the same as you have done, for 92pts he's a nice Warlord.
>>
Here's a quick and dirty Stygies 8 patrol I threw together for 500pts, just to test how AdMech do in a quick pick-up battle.

**500pt Patrol Detachment**
499pts (3 Command Points).

HQ:
Magos Dominus (90pts)
> Volkite Blaster + Macrostubber.

Troops:
5x Skitarii Rangers (46)
> 1x Plasma Caliver

5x Skitarii Vanguard (40)

Fast Attack:
o 3x Dragoons (216)
> Taser Lances + Phosphor Serpenta.

Heavy Support:
Onager Dunecrawler (107)
> Icarus Array + 1x Cognis Heavy Stubber.

--
Probably could reduce the Dragoons and remove the Dunecrawler to fit in a pair of Kastelan instead, which also gives more points to the Skitarii for special weapons.

Look like a fun list for a quick game?
>>
>>63432120
The volkite has served me very well, the mortal wounds can really help take the last wound off of something. The eradication Ray is so swingy thanks to D3 shots and damage, I just don't trust it at all. The volkite is far more consistent and in this day and age MW matter way more than AP, and S6 is a good all around strength.

As for other weapon, usually I go with the phosphoenix relic since I only run one. With them getting a huge discount I think my second would probably just use a phosphor serpenta. I run Metallica so being able to shoot after advancing with it helps, even if its one shot. The macrostubbers is fun and works better for a character meant to be in melee. But since I'm Metallica and I usually just fall back to shoot it doesn't help me as much.
>>
>>63435673

Well that seals the deal for me anon, I knew the E-Ray to be swingy. Volkite + Phos it is. I don't plan for my Dominus to get into melee, though I know he'll likely at some point need to use his weapons.

Thanks again for the comments and explanations, they really helped.
>>
>>63435661
Icarus Array can work against ground but it's on a 4+ you'd be better off with a Neutron Laser for any vehicles.
>>
>>63435740
Yeah I just don't trust my Dominus in melee. What I found is everyone falls for it once. They get in combat, think "pfff, what's this nerd gonna do?" Only to deal 3 wounds to him and watch him go back up to full next turn before the Dominus decides to start axing him questions.

After that, they make sure to only go after him with stuff like power fists and thunder hammers, which with a 5+ invuln he just can't survive long. He's an excellent tool to clean up damaged units or knock off a small objective holders type unit, but I wouldn't plan on him lasting long in a true fight with something like a captain or even a vanguard Sarge.
>>
File: 1544310726978.png (871 KB, 920x950)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
Dubs decides how I paint the faceplates for these goofbots.
>>
>>63436337

Here's my vote for Baymax face, original I know.
>>
>>63436337
hot pink
>>
>>63436337
Agripinaa
>>
File: 1542420571750.jpg (162 KB, 1200x698)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>63436418
Forgot my image.
>>
>>63436399

There's a win, bubblegum bots!
>>
>>63436337
green digital skulls
>>
>>63436337

There you go:
>>63411875
>>
I know the common issue for Brobots is their heads looking goofy as fuck. Though I do need to convert that, does anyone have ideas for converting the heavy phosphor blasters on the arms? I feel like they look super clunky and ineffective compared to the fists
>>
>>63438734
If you have a neutron onager then you have a metric fuckton of leftover big gun bits, I just cut those barrels and chucked them on. I didn't like that the shoulder phosphor just looks like a stubber for some reason, so I added big guns there too.

Is it WYSIWYG? Of course, who fucking knows what weird shit admech can make shoot phosphor.
>>
>>63438734
https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/mechanic-adepts/adeptus-mechanicus-kastelan-robots-heads/

I use these for the heads and they are pretty nice looking.
>>
File: kastelanconversion.jpg (393 KB, 1200x1200)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>63438816
I wish I knew what bits were used in this
>>
>>63435661
Due to weapon ranges, give the plasma to the vanguard instead of the rangers.
>>
>>63438886
Looks like the optics/sensor pods on top of Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer side sponsons with some extras slapped on.
>>
>>63439036
Looks like a culexus head inside the noggin, there
>>
>>63439036
Seems a little big for that

I'm either just going to scrap together something from my onager bits or I'll just stick with the bulb heads, they're growing on me desu

>>63436440
stuff like this helps a ton
>>
Here is my new 1000pt Battallion:

Forgeworld = Stygies VIII (8 Command Points)
--1k limit, Total = 1000--

HQ: ((122))
Magos Dominus (92)
> Volkite Blaster, Phosphor Serpenta.
> Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land Relic.
> Warlord Trait: Necromechanic.

Enginseer (30)

Troops: ((288pts))

10x Skitarii Rangers (96)
> 1x Plasma Caliver
> 1x Transuranic Arquebus

10x Skitarii Vanguard (96)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

10x Skitarii Vanguard (96)
> Enhanced data-tether
> 1x Plasma Caliver

Fast Attack ((144))
2x Sydonian Dragoons = 72 x2 (144)

Heavy Support: ((446))
2x Kastelan (220)

Onager Dunecrawler (119)
> Neutron Laser + 2x Cognis Heavy Stubbers

Onager Dunecrawler (107)
> Icarus Array + 1x Cognis Heavy Stubber

==
I'm still open to C&C.

Data-tethers + Protector Doctrina Imperative means I can safely overcharge the Plasma Calivers.
Wished I could fit one on the Rangers, though I didn't want to go without the serpentas on the Dragoons.
Only two shots for 8pts, I know, though the fear of the Dragoons getting wiped before they can charge is real.

The Dragoons are more a distraction to lob in using Clandine Infiltration for the 9" scout move, so I didn't get a third one.

Instead the Skitarii are bolstered to avoid me just handing First Blood over to my opponent.

Let me know how strong this looks, fellow Magi and any possible tweaks.
>>
>>63438886
Well that kind of collar you see is the kastelan head upside down, that's actually really clever. From there he used some leftover sensor bits off a tank or something.

I've seen some that use leftover Armiger heads in a similar way that looked really good. If I didn't have a dumb paintjob in mind for the original heads I would've done that personally.
>>
File: C'tan Star God.jpg (103 KB, 791x444)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
C'tan missions DLC is tomorrow. Why aren't we talking about it?
>>
>>63439539
oh shit, I had no idea. I haven't finished my first playthrough but I'm finishing most combats on turn 1 with a mix of torsion cannons, fat stacks of cogitation and high movement tech priests.

I hope the c'tan add some challenge into the game.
>>
>>63374858
They can be all purple, white, and blue, like the void elves in world of warcraft. They got kicked out of silvermoon for endagering their entire civilian population by practicing void fuckery next to the good good light bath, and were exiled. Now the 'leader' of those elves sits around talking about how they will 'reclaim' the city from the usurpers who have occupied it.

Similar to how your faction of cogboys will want to 'reclaim' mars, despite having no claim to it and potentially being exiled to begin with. Hopefully not exiled for tech heresy, because that'd be just awful.
>>
File: IMAG0653~2.jpg (1.05 MB, 2718x1613)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>63438734
I took the extras from the melee boots and ordered a couple from eBay to make mine. They're still not done. Oh, and the heads are bingo balls and Onager smoke launchers.
>>
>>63440427

Those are some really nice looking dakkabots in my opinion, fellow Magi.

Crisp colours on them.
>>
Late night brain fart, but I just had an idea. I don't have any on hand for scale purposes, but do you think Canoptek Wraith faceplates would work well on Kastelans to make their heads a bit less derpy looking?
>>
>>63441363

If it works, there is potential for Stygies or Heretek /yourdudes/, anon. Either fluffy or Heresy, depending on what you'd rather.
>>
File: Ark_Mechanicus.jpg (222 KB, 910x519)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
After reading Forges of Mars and playing the new Adeptus Mechanicus game I'm inspired to start a Mech army. Going with Stygies because Scaevola is a great character and I like the idea of stealing Necron's powers. I wanted to convert a "warrior" dominus, something like Kotov's superman body and I'm looking for suggestions for the base body - I'm thinking a sigmarine might work as it's got a kinda muscle armor look. Dominus hooded helm and a backpack with some greenstuff added robes should work, right? Any other muscle-armors that are not Spacemarine models that could work?
>>
File: secutors.jpg (90 KB, 920x950)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>63442532
I have the exact bois for you

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Mechanicum-Myrmidon-Secutors
>>
>>63439539
I want a ultrahard permadeath difficulty because my endgame tech priests turned into an unstoppable rapetrain that the Necrons couldn't stop, towards the end I was playing for the story rather than the challenge. That being said it is enjoyable throughout even when it becomes easy, and the AdMech should have more time in the spotlight.
>>
>>63439170
The only tweak I can see making would be to upgrade the plasma caliver in the ranger squad to a second arquebus. The rangers can't move and snipe so the plasma is likely to spend half the game out of range if you are playing them like you should. You could find the 4pts by either dropping the extra stubbers from your dunecrawlers, or one serpenta from your dragoon squad. Keep in mind you are up to your ears in anti infantry firepower, so loosing either one shouldn't be a problem. The important thing to remember is that while arquebuses are good, you only get one shot, so against a standard marine character you are betting on a 3+, 3+, failed 5+ save, and then getting a good damage roll. Moving around 4 points DOUBLES your odds of hurting when it counts.
>>
>>63442726
Okay, those are pretty great. Sweet Jesus Forgeworld makes some cool Admech stuff for HH. Too bad they'll never make it to 40k. This guy looks amazing for example https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Archmagos-Draykavac-Archmagos
>>
>>63381007
drop the dragoons, remove all attachments on the squads. run only 3 squads of 5 vanguard.
Add another robot and dunecrawler. your left with roughly 80pts more to spend as you please
>>
>>63442902
I've been trying to go through with only 1 techpriest, the rest don't even get equiptment, and so far I've only hit awakening 4 on boss missions, mainly due to a poor event result for Ubjao, who I murdered in a single turn.
>>
How big are myrmidon secutors in comparison to kataphron? They're only 5 € more expensive than the kataphron
>>
File: 20181209_093407.jpg (1.38 MB, 2160x1050)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
How do these look as a start for a servitor conversion? I am waiting for them to dry before I clean em up, and greenstuff the shoulder seams and then I'll put some Mechanicus symbols on em with pressmolds.
>>
>>63443128
That's terrible advice, not only is that list going to be boring to play but he'll have little ability to take objectives or move around the board. And if there's a fast assault unit he's utterly fucked
>>
>>63442929

I love this idea, anon and am implementing it right away! Thank you very much for this!
>>
>>63443128

I cannot add a third Dunecrawler as there's a hard cap on 2 of the same unit at 1k since the Big FAQ 1.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.