[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: D80Hul5UIAEn_JY.jpg (91 KB, 1024x683)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Imagine if America cared about men's soccer like women's soccer... Team USA soccer would be crushing the men's World Cup.

If America cares, they dominate.
>>
>>93374608
They just lost 3-0 to Venezuela whose #1 sport is baseball with a fraction of their population and resources
>>
We do care. Still can't do it. Men in the U.S. are pussies.
>>
soccer is gay
>>
>cares about baseball
>needed four attempts to win the de facto baseball world championship
>>
>>93374680
Not as gay as American values.
>>
>>93374608
Wrong way around, America only cares IF they dominate
>>
>>93374791
>that pic
Americans needs to be gassed
>>
Trinidad
>>
>>93374834
This guy gets it. The US men's team is shit, therefore we don't care
>>
Don't these roasties get NFL tier brain damage?
>>
>>93374608

Duhh Burgerland would be in the top 5 best football countries during world cups. I don't get why this debate exists. They wouldn't win everything but they would have 2-4 world cup stars at this point. The US has the perfect combination of pacey niggers, latin american dribble and whitey talent.
>>
>>93374791
>Goldberg
Everytime
>>
>>93374608
US women's team is only above the others because no one else cares, while in men's football you got the entire world literally obsessed with it
>>
>>93374608
Soccer is the game we let out women dominate. They needed something. So there it is.

It's a girl's game anyway. Men play hockey, basketball, or MMA.
>>
>>93374974
>no one else cares
>best teams in the world are in europe
>lyon is the de facto central hub of all of the sport
>the world cup is even in france

stay mad monkey
>>
>>93374791

If you don't understand the importance of having values it means you have none. Which means topics like this baffle your mind and you truly believe all of this is innocent and none of it scares you.
>>
>>93374669
we don't care about mens soccer, relatively speaking. most americans i work with couldn't tell you the difference between ronaldo and messi. and they wouldn't be embarrassed about it at all.
people who don't live in this country and get their news from the internet really don't appreciate what a football desert this country is.
>>
>>93375048

Cheering on female athleticism is like women watching a male beauty pageant. All the female sports that are popular and watched by men are those with a higher level of sexuality. Such as tennis or volleybal.

> women's soccer is literally dyke the game

You will not find a majority of less attractive females than with soccer. Zero curves, bird legs, tomboy-ish players. God when will the world reveal to women hip-waist-lets are repulsive to us..
>>
>>93375129
>appreciate
why do yanks always use this word in the strangest of contexts?
>>
>>93375048
people outside the usa care about women's soccer, that's just a fact.
but what is also true is that no other country on earth encourages young girls to be active in team sport as much as this country. it's borderline mandated. thats how you end up with 3 world cups and 13-nil scorelines.
>>
>>93374608
Euros like to meme like we would be shit if we cared even though if we spent 20 years fully invested into soccer as our main sport we would be the biggest powerhouse and nobody would even come close

The fact is America has 400 million people and we already clear house in all Olympic events
Our lack of soccer success in mens boils down to lack of participation and only that
>>
>>93374953
This anon knows the truth and can think without memes floating through his brain to shitpost
>>
>>93375178
>people outside the usa care about women's soccer, that's just a fact.
Wrong, not even women watch it here.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (99 KB, 268x332)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>93374791
>>
>>93375150
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/appreciate
Verb
appreciate (third-person singular simple present appreciates, present participle appreciating, simple past and past
(transitive) To be fully conscious of; understand; be aware of; detect.
It is essential for the reader to appreciate how important this argument is.
I appreciate that what I'm asking you to do is very difficult.
>>
>>93375225
some people care. you euros have a women's champions league. we don't.
>>
File: cucks (2).webm (1.95 MB, 640x480)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>>93374791
that guy in the backs face says it all
>>
>>93374608
Oh they care. The problem is that America wants to do the sport the American way. No matter how many resources they throw at it, as long as they have a mentality of (athleticism > skills), they'll never win. Football/soccer is one of the most technical sports in the world, you can't grow these skills overnight. A player like Iniesta would never even get the chance to become a professional had he grown up in the states because of his appearance alone.
>>
>>93375246
I know it can work here as well, but what's wrong with get? You use it perhaps 5 times more than the Brits for some reason. Just an observation from a non-native speaker.
>>
>>93374682
they don't actually care about the baseball world cup cause they also field a bunch of average at best players cause the stars don't care
>>
>>93375311
>understand (a situation) fully; grasp the full implications of.
>recognize the full worth of.
ah, its a choice of word to try to convolute the topic, make sense americans love it.
>>
It would be great desu. Imagine a world where football was historically the most important sport in the US instead of American Football. Every time they'd not win the World Cup this board would be mayhem.
>>
>>93375305
thats a very good way of looking at, makes alot of sense
>>
>>93375305
>Oh they care.
No, we really don't. I know Europeans want us to care about soccer, but the reality is we still see it as a fag sport for wimps and sissies that can't play real sports. Nobody picks soccer as the main thing they want to focus on, and if they do it's some weird manlet that isn't tall enough to do other sports or something.

We just don't care about soccer, and viewership numbers speak for themselves. It's the same reason that as an American, I can't culturally understand why so many European fags like such a boring, slow sport that encourages flopping and acting like a bitch. But you guys love the fuck out of soccer and hate more physical sports like gridiron football.

You saying Americans love soccer is like me saying Europeans love gridiron football and are just too shitty at it to admit they love it. It's retarded bullshit.
>>
I don't care about soccer but I still expect the US to perform at a high level. It's just like the Olympics, nobody cares about any of those sports but we still want to be the best at them. Nobody really cares about swimming, but we have major infrastructure in place to support it and that's why we dominate it. Are Americans naturally better swimmers? Of course not. We should be able to do the same thing with soccer, but the money is not being invested in it. Another hurdle with getting Americans good at soccer is actually getting American kids to watch soccer. I grew up playing it but I don't think I ever actually watched a professional game until I was an adult. Kids everywhere else are watching the game played at the highest level constantly. That's important in developing an actual understanding of the game and how it should be played.
>>
Top-tier American athletes want to play sports where they’ll get paid big in America, which sure as hell isnt soccer.

I’ve heard arguments trying to say that America should still be good even with its top athletes going to other sports. It is laughable
>>
>>93375499
there's no comparing soccer in the us and american football in europe, poor simile
>>
>>93375515
>developing an actual understanding of the game and how it should be played.
so learn to flop like a bitch at the slightest bit of contact? the women's team actually flops less than the men's team. soccer is for pussies, europeans, filthy spics, and women.
>>
>>93374608
Compared to most countries US actually has a lot of infrastructure for women's soccer (school teams-->college teams-->fledgling "pro" leagues); it's easy to dominate at something when you care a lot more about it than the rest of the world. Do any of those Thai players even play soccer full time?

Almost every country loves soccer so you have to work a lot harder to be good at it. If soccer were #1 here we probably would be the best at it but the margin would be a lot narrower and we still wouldn't be winning every World Cup or whatever.
>>
>>93375547
They're not similar in a general sense, but they were apt for the comparison I was making.

Europeans try to force the idea that America REALLY REALLY cares about soccer and we just suck at it, but the truth is it's a mostly irrelevant sport here. Yes, we suck at it, but our best athletes are not signing up to play soccer. We have like 5 other sports here that are all ahead of soccer in terms of preference.

The point being that insisting that we care about soccer is like insisting that Europe secretly cares about gridiron football but isn't good enough to play it. Both are blatantly untrue. America just doesn't culturally prioritize or even like soccer for the most part, much like you guys don't give a shit about most sports Americans play like gridiron and basketball.
>>
>>93375499
There are 4 million+ senior registered soccer players in the USA. There a few thousand registered handeggers across all of Europe.
>>
>>93375560
>the women's team actually flops less than the men's team
and you know that how? lmao closeted pussy ass soccer watcher detected. kill yourself homo
>>
>>93375588
okay, see
>>93375592

iceland is a country of 300k people
>>
>>93375592
expats and spics.
>>
>>93375570
>If soccer were #1 here we probably would be the best at it but the margin would be a lot narrower and we still wouldn't be winning every World Cup or whatever.

No. Don't even start with your "look at these 6'6'' 280 lb niggers. Imagine if they played soccer" shit.
>>
Would you watch women's soccer if these were the standard uniforms?
>>
>>93375025
>men sport
>basketball

Nice try kino
>>
>>93375652
No, because female football players tend to be hideous beasts.
>>
Contrary to your beliefs, no one cares about yanks in football. People just want to watch the big European and South American teams have at it.

This isn't like politics, nobody gives a second thought to the USMNT outside of "oh they lost to who? Lol"
>>
>>93375499
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul... And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport.... remember what REAL men play
>>
>>93374608
America doesn't care about the Women's team anyway. The Men's team would 13-0 the Women's.
>>
>>93375652
Would ratings improve?
>>
>>93374905
based
>>
>>93375638
pacy blacks dominate soccer now and we have more of them than anybody. why isn't this a relevant argument?
>>
>>93374791
>Goildberg
Christ, it's scary how often /pol/ is right
>>
>>93375592
>There are 4 million+ senior registered soccer players in the USA
>327.2 million
>1 in every 100 Americans is registered as a footballer
that doesnt seem right
>>
File: JEW.png (24 KB, 859x288)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>93374791
Seriously, what the fuck is it with jews wanting to destroy America?
>>
File: baloondoor.png (55 KB, 755x601)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>93375695
>pacy blacks dominate soccer now

'no'
>>
File: UCL-Streaker-16.jpg (100 KB, 683x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>93375691
Who would you like to see in this attire more: christen press or alex morgan?
>>
>>93375695
Very tall people suck at football. Besides, you don't have more pacy blacks than France.
>>
>>93375678
They would care if the US was good though. If the US actually made a serious run in the world cup it would be fucking huge. This board would be chaos. If they actually won the cup, you might as well shut /sp/ down because it would probably never be usable again.
>>
>>93375615
>>93375592
And again, I can point you to the viewership numbers for soccer in America and show you that it's cared about even less than Hockey, which is considered a "dead sport" here despite it having its own core niche. Though to be fair, soccer doesn't trail hockey by much.

Also, the registered seniors thing is irrelevant. Americans won't dispute that kids and young adults/high school students play a lot of soccer. It is very popular as a form of exercise over here or extracurricular activity here. Lazy parents get their kids to play it because it takes up a lot of time, gets them away from the house, and makes their fat kids less fat. That does not transition to the professional athlete level nor does it reflect professional athlete interest in the sport.
>>
>>93374608
The only thing more sad than caring about soccer is caring about women's soccer
>>
>>93375766
brazil and argentina would an-hero immediately. maradona would try to kill someone and weep all over his che tattoo.
>>
>>93374608
>if my grandma had a wheelchair she woulda be a bike
>>
imagine if we didnt let MLS shills force their bums into the starting roster and played the kids that are in europe
>>
>>93375678
>Contrary to your beliefs, no one cares about yanks in football.
It's not like we think you care about us because we're so good. You only care about us in the sense like you want to pretend we actually try hard at and give a shit about soccer as an intentional sport so you can say "See, America is trying their best with it and they still suck! How pathetic!". But we just don't and never really have.
>>
File: 1556560632174.jpg (235 KB, 1200x900)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>93375723
America today is controlled by a Jewish elite masquerading as the evil white man.
>>
>>93375855
You just know that one nigga in the back with his mouth closed posts on /pol/.
>>
>>93374791
>Goldberg
Yikes!
>>
We really don't care. I know this irritates foreigners because it seems like we're deflecting with excuses at not being a soccer power, but that HUGE World Cup qualifying match the US lost to Tango and Cash did under 500K in tv ratings. That was a match that would have soccer countries huddled around the village television, yet 500K here is about Lumberjack and Bowling level ratings.

Yeah, a lot of people casually play the sport, especially kids under-10, but it's not taken seriously. Australia has 1 million registered players and they're a subpar soccer country, as well since they approach the sport similarly, viewing it as a sport for women and children and a casual activity for older males.

Soccer entered a crowded US sports landscape in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, which was when most countries started to develop their sporting cultures. It's too late for the sport to become Big 4 relevant. Some idiots like Cowherd, who hates hockey, claim it's already surpassed hockey in relevance, but he cites World Cup ratings. That's like citing 100m sprinting ratings. The NHL still soundly beats all pro soccer on television here.
>>
Lol no sweetheart, mens soccer actually has competition. Only our dykes really care about this sport is the difference.
>>
File: North American Soccer.png (443 KB, 747x751)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>93374608
What about you?
>>
>>93374608
Just wait until our trannies take the field, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
>>
>>93374791
Parents of a school in birmingham with 99% muslim kids rebelled against their 7 year old kids being taught lgbt shite by a faggot headteacher. At least there is some sanity left somewhere
>>
File: leaf.jpg (8 KB, 300x300)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>93375305
>a leaf telling the truth
Still getting my head round it, for some reason you guys have become much more sensible and bearable in recent times.
>>
>>93375684
Paddy, I cannot believe you just posted that
>>
>"we don't care"
Well, at least not in your state. Here in Florida there's a soccer fever that should be enough to supply the need of players in the country, and even then the national team is as shit as always.
You don't realize it, but there is a HUGE lack of good coaches and technical knowledge of soccer in the United States. We will never have a good team if it keeps being like that.
>>
>>93375944
>More Americans watched the Women’s World Cup final than the NBA Finals and Stanley Cup put together.

>Soccer now only trails basketball in popularity among 12- to -17-year-olds

>Fan base continues to increase with the growth of the U.S. Hispanic population - According to the CDC, Hispanics are expected to reach 23% of U.S. population by 2035, even faster than was previously estimated.

https://www.umbel.com/blog/sports/10-data-points-prove-soccer-has-made-it-in-america/

Article is three years old, plus add to that the massive interest in European Football Leagues, PL and La Liga particularly, and you know you are lying when you say >we don't care. Its you and you are being left behind. The leaf is right its a far more difficult and technically challenging sport than anything america regularly plays, hence there is no crossing over from one into the other. Fastest man in the world couldn't cut it in Australia 4th division, while loads of people join Handegg very late, with only a few years of practice, or Michael Jordan can become a professional Baseballer and Golfer after retiring. NBA is the only thing that comes close to footy and yet it is still miles behind in terms of complexity and difficulty level.
>>
>>93375684
Lmao
>>
>>93374608
Fact: in 2019 the WORLD must recognize that a Women's World Cup is equal to the men's and place us on the same plane as Brazil, Germany, France, and Italy.

If you disagree with this statement, you stand on the wrong side of history. And you must have sex.
>>
>>93374905
Just kill the Jews and all my nations problems will me solved
>>
>>93376595
Based
>>
>>93376627
Yikes. Have sex
>>
>>93375183
>Our lack of soccer success in mens boils down to lack of participation and only that
You have over 2 million registered male soccer players, Croatia who made the World Cup final have about 100,000. Cope harder.
>>
>>93376666
Good quads
>>
>>93375638
>No. Don't even start with your "look at these 6'6'' 280 lb niggers. Imagine if they played soccer" shit.
Our best athletes choose other sports. That's just a fact. Obviously not all of those athletes would be great at soccer, but to suggest the USMNT wouldn't be better, if not significantly better, if our best athletes tried soccer first instead of 5th or 6th (when they failed at other sports) seems foolish.
>>
>>93376818
Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant
etc all could have been best in world at soccer easily
>>
>>93375832
this, i remember watching that game against France before the WC when you played pretty much all the players recalled from Europe and hardly any of the MLS boomers and played surprisingly well
>>
>>93376904
being very tall isnt much of an advantage in football unless your a keeper
>>
Hey guys, I've got an idea! Let's all watch a group of women, who can't beat a bunch of 15 year olds, beat a bunch of women who's countries have literally no interest in their success! It'll be fun I swear.

It was great. 4 years ago a women kicked the ball from like half... Ya know something any men's player has been able to do since they were like 10... Then the goalie tripped over her own feet like a spaz, and the ball bounced in the net. People should have been making fun of the goalie because she was so embarrassingly bad, but we spun it to make it sound like the goal scorer did something good... We're good at spinning things to fit our agenda.
>>
>>93376904
>being this retarded
Heh
>>
>>93376818
a lot of the best soccer players aren't exactly physical specimens
if you want good soccer players you need a lot of kids playing and taking it seriously from a very young age, that's the grassroots part. we don't have that.
you need the infrastructure and coaching to identify exceptional prospects and put them in an environment to maximize their potential. we don't have that either.
>>
>>93375246
>using the 2nd or 3rd definition of a word
fuckin fedora, my fuckin god lmfao.
>>
>>93375305
this post is correct. and the fact that it would be considered wrong by so many people in our country explains our situation exquisitely.
>>
>>93376227
Halol

RT was covering that for weeks
>>
>>93377105
>if you want good soccer players you need a lot of kids playing and taking it seriously from a very young age, that's the grassroots part. we don't have that.
>you need the infrastructure and coaching to identify exceptional prospects and put them in an environment to maximize their potential. we don't have that either.
I don't disagree with either of these, but our pool of athletes would triple or quadruple if soccer was the number one sport here. Even without better infrastructure, we'd likely find better players. Better players would mean better competition, which would help their development. Even under less than ideal circumstances, the team would improve.
>>
>>93374791
Based. That shit takes balls.
>>
>>93377378
And a schlong.
>>
>>93374645
can you read, faggot? that's what he said
>>
>>93375638
We have Brazil-like demographics but we're 2x larger and much richer. Explain to me why we wouldn't be a powerhouse
>>
>>93377787
You don't have Brazil like demographics and worse you seem to have a demographic that results in huge (usually fat) muscle bound unintelligent roid beasts that suck at any sport that reuires intelligence.

Your """"""""""blacks"""""""""" have high level of white admixture and whatever other garbage while European blacks are less diluted. Look at physiques of Mbappe or Poobag and tell me if this is the same as the roidbeasts from Mutt land?

Same with your hue demographics. It seems like heavy wh*toid crossbreeding is a detriment. You also need white twinks like De bruyne and messi anyway.
>>
>>93375560
Ur retard
>>
>>93374608
Then why don't you start caring so you can shut the fuck up with this argument?
>>
File: 1435194452104.jpg (131 KB, 784x735)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>93377787
As long as the USSF is still run by retards, you will never amount to much more than being "better than Mexico" - which isn't saying much. You had a guy with a clue in Klinnsmann, but your boys ran him off as soon as things got a bit difficult. Because, goddamn, we can't have a fucking euro telling us that the way we do things is retarded, right?

And that's just part of the equation, if you really want to notice the result in your every day life, murrican culture has to embrace soccer. That can start by getting rid of retarded """journalists""" that shit on the sport. Maybe ESPN dying will speed up that process. Also, a cheeky protip: make it easy for immigrant athletes to get US citizenship. Fill your team up with sons of foreign talents, import players that aren't good enough for South American national teams, but are more than good enough for CONCACAF. Maybe take a peek at how Qatar has improved their national team lately.
>>
>>93374608
They dont have any competition when they play, they aren't good
>>
>>93374608
"Caring" won't make up for the decades of "not caring"

North Americans are hopelessly delusional in how they think the world works.
>>
>>93378546
Your entire post is just word vomit
>>
>>93377787
First of all, you don't have "Brazil-like" demographics. Yet. Racial groups in the US are still largely unmixed.

Brazil adopted football at the turn of the century; for Americans to amass the same level of football pedigree as Brazil it would take decades.

You're viewing footballing success like it's some equation. Money + Niggers =/= Success.
Heck relatively unathletic Spanish manlets won 2 Euros and WC in a row. Likewise, mestizo manlets won the last two editions of the Copa América.
>>
>>93379292
>Turning the beautiful game into a circlejerk about race
polturds are the absolute scum of this earth
>>
>>93379365
Exactly. It doesn't matter. Shoot McDonaldson over there can fantasize over his bulls all he wants. Doesn't mean they'll ever be good football players.
>>
>>93376514
Right women's fucking soccer is more popular than NBA or NHL. That's why Lebron makes more than the whole women's national soccer team combined.

>a single game every 4 years
>involving the whole country
>gets a bigger tv audience than a best of 7 series held every year between 2 cities

You Fukashima fuck. There are 30 teams in the NBA and 31 teams in the NHL and they both play 80+ games a year. The NBA pulls in more revenue than the English Premier League and NBA is the 3rd biggest league in America.
MLS is literally nothing, the NHL pulls in like 10x the revenue and most Americans don't even know the fucking rules of hockey. Half of them can't even see the puck on tv.

I've been to fucking high school swim tournaments in North Dakota that were bigger deal than soccer. Swimming. In goddamn North Dakota.
>>
>>93375278
This fucked up shit can only happen in the land of the free .
>>
>>93375233
>>93375278
he's wearing a fucking shirt with the slogan on it. he's a facilitator of this shit. and if you can't see that he's got faggot/child predator written all over his fucking head you're blind
>>
>>93375025
You don't "play" mixed martial arts
>>
>>93376227
Lel I love this story, you can see how uncomfortable it makes the pro-multiculti brigade when they realise their project is starting to fail and their pet groups are turning on one another.
>>
>>93374608
The only reason Americans dominate in women's football is because the rest of the world doesn't play it kek

Their competition are some Asian countries and Norway, who totally suck at male football
>>
File: image.jpg (633 KB, 1179x785)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>93379416
Why do Americans glorify the black Ameribull so much? Whenever I go down to the US it's freaky how many white female black male hookups I see in clubs.
>>
>>93375713
It's because it isn't right
>>
>>93377543
>losing to Venezuela, a country with one billionth of the investment and a tenth of the population, even though it isn't the most popular sport in Venezuela
Americans are just shit at football. They wouldn't dominate it. Heck, Germany with a quarter of the population is just as good at womens sawker
>>
>>93375143
I'd wager softball, given Softball most approximate male practice and thus male form
>>
>>93377787
Because unlike the Olympics and American Football where you only need a gym to improve yourself, football needs actual talent and a certain finesse in breeding the right type of players. You cant just pick the biggest black guys from college football and turn them into superstars. Footballers usually are people who are born poor as fuck and didn't do anything since they were children but play the stupid game in hopes of getting their families out of poverty.
>>
>>93375531
>Top-tier American athletes
kike who? lebron would never sued in soccer cuz he is too big and too tall, he cant efficenlty move and tall peole have coordination problems, especially with foot ball control
>>
>>93374608
Name an occasion where a woman wraps her legs like that to man.
>>
>>93385133
germany has the highest paying women's league in the world
>>
>>93387113
You suck, bitch.
>>
>>93378939
you are like a stereotype of the people who want to destroy us soccer the fastest.

>bring in "real" foreign coach who is "real" because he insults the infrastructure here despite the fact that he sucks
>bring in "immigrants" like they havent been doing that and failing miserably at it for the past 15 years
>get rid of negative journalists like they arent the only ones, through their blind hate, that somehow actually care at being good because all the pro-soccer journos in the us are all part of the same mafia that does nothing

of course you think this is original and helpful but believe me, there are tons of americans like you who think the same, and all of this has not resulted in anything positive
>>
>>93374791
>Goldberg.
Should be Gassedberg.
>>93375924
That man who pretends to be woman certainly shills his youtube channel here. On more than one board.
>>
honestly, i think football requires too much soul for the US of A
>>
>>93378939
Klinsmann was presiding over one of the worst qualifying campaigns in decades when he was removed
>>
>>93375305
oh wow a leaf speaking the truth
what is this, the end of times?
>>
>>93392116
Two clueless people congratulating each other for their folly
>>
>>93375305
no they really don't care about soccer, and neither do we. Baseball is more important to Americans than Soccer ever will be, so is Hockey and probably even Tennis/Golf. Soccer doesn't even make the top 5 I would say.
>>
I ended up getting hyped for Stax on Reddit /r/headphones and bought one without even hearing a demo unit.

Bad idea, it sounds no clearer than my planar headphones but at the same time it has shit bass so sounds thin.
>>
>>93374608
We don't care about women's soccer though, just like the rest of the world, that's why we're the best.
>>
>>93393264
it is called circle jerk
>>
>>93389914
>>93389914
/
>>
>>93393264
>unitedstatian
>calling anyone clueless
yes, whatever you say fatso
go check on your wife, she's cucking you with tyrone already
>>
>>93377543
Oh the irony.
>>
>>93377543
can YOU read? Honestly. If you can't win against Venezuela, who has shit infrastructure, a small population and doesn't even care much about soccer, you wouldn't win against countries like Germany even if soccer was your number one sport.
>>
>>93375695
>pacy blacks dominate soccer
Don't take the memes you read here seriously
In the top 10 of players worldwide, only Mbappe can be considered a pacy black guy. Nobody actually rates rashford and sterling.
>>
File: Who could it be.png (4 KB, 368x376)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>93374791
>>
It's quite obvious. No one here cares about soccer. Our best athletes focus on football, basketball, baseball, and hockey first. Even swimming comes before soccer, and many other olympic sports, which is why we always get all the gold medals

Our team isn't even that bad. We beat world cup winners France right before the world cup. The problem is MLS management. If US soccer execs were even half as retarded as they are now, we would still be a top 5 nation while not giving a shit about the sport. Now imagine we had good management AND it was our number one sport. No one else would even compete.

Not to mention if blacks were enticed by soccer money as much as they are by football and basketball money, it wouldn't even be a contest. There is literally no way we wouldn't be the #1 team always. Look at our national baseball and basketball teams. #1 in both. You can try to deny it all you want but the fact is America is the greatest sporting nation of all time, and if we cared about soccer we would be the greatest at it too. We just happen to not care about third world female sports like soccer, and our women are still the best in the world at it
>>
>>93388456
>bring in "real" foreign coach who is "real" because he insults the infrastructure here despite the fact that he sucks

kill yourself doyle, klinnsman was the best thing that happened to US soccer in 17 years. Sorry he called out garber and pals for inuecting literal cancer into the roster every time gold or world cup qualifying came around
>>
>>93374791
>Goldberg

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.