[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1513728469357.jpg (85 KB, 920x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
This board is pretty boring whenever there aren't big events like footy WC/Euro, olympics or big Champions League games going on
>>
nice selfie
>>
>>91472213

Hans why the fuck did you bump a dead thread
>>
>>91470301
Well, that's post 2012/2013 for you. It has been successfully killed off by the mods.
>>
>>91472213
It's not a selfie you faggot kraut I don't have spongebob shades, mine are peppa pig
>>
>>91472259
This and the generals have basically sterilized /sp/
>>
File: thinking emojie.jpg (39 KB, 500x465)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>a board about sporting events is best during the events
woah
>>
Shame there are no africans or asians on /sp/
>>
Don't worry, UEFA Nations League is coming back.
>>
File: chris.webm (2.4 MB, 1280x720)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
Unironically true.

>>91472293
If there weren't generals the whole catalog would be wojack and frogposts like every other board
>>
>>91472720
It's just 3 days and 4 matches
>>
>>91470301
You can thank the dumblrinas and redditurds who hung out on /q/ 24/7 begging for more moderation on /sp/ because bro-culture triggered them.
>>
>>91470301
Because American sports with their ridiculous team names are more noticeable. It's like at 04:00, this place is a fucking snoozefest. American /sp/ is shocking.
>>
>>91470301
R*ddit culture and the jannies killed /sp/. If the jannies didn't cuck everyone and let generals exist, add flags and ban people having fun /sp/ would still be one of the big boards
>>
>>91479722
>he doesn't know that real nigga hours used to be the best time on /sp/
>>
>>91479722
> I don't like the sports so the posts don't count

burgerbros, will this Nigel understand what I'm saying, or completely miss the point and post something irrelevant?
>>
>>91479722
>their ridiculous team names
It's the English football club names that are ridiculous
They're so fucking generic and soulless
It's always [placename] + meaningless buzzword like [city/town/united] + fc
>>
>>91480676
Town/City/United are not meaningless buzzwords. They signify whether a team is located in a city, a town, or at some point united with another team. Ironically your use of "meaningless buzzword" is completely meaningless, and a buzzword.
>>
>>91480747
Majority of "United" are not merger clubs, it's only because the cool clubs used it so others followed
It has the same meaning as "Together". You'd laugh if you saw either in a club name, for example "Manchester Together Football Club". You're just used to the name "United"
>They signify whether a team is located in a city, a town
Literally who cares about that in the football context
It doesn't say anything about the club and is redundant when you already have the placename in the name

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.