[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Has to be racism right?
>>
>>90848137
Just some zoomer things
>>
File: images(11).jpg (27 KB, 739x415)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Also champion of the prestigious campeonato carioca, something xavi, scholes and gerrard could only dream of winning
>>
Formerly Chuckdorf
>>
He was a passanger on most of those teams
>>
Seedorf was before the mobile/youtube age. Deal with it, boomers.
>>
>>90848557
>He was a passanger on most of those teams
T.zoomer
>>
>>90849046
t. boomer
>>
>>90849046
T. clueless
He wasn't among the Top 5 most important players on any of his CL teams
>>
>>90848137
same with Benzema really, 4 CL and still not really getting any credit
not mediatic enough I guess
>>
>>90848557
>>90849060
what?
>>
based chaddorf, only player to do so, ronaldo following his footsteps
>>
>it's a find a literally who's baiting opinion on twitter and wait for replies thread
>>
>>90849169
What's not to understand?
List your top players for Ajax, Real and Milan
>>
>>90849191
First off its a team game not a marketing competition of who gets the plaudits meaning some individual has won the competition
>Ajax
Rijkaard brought the experience and Blind was captain but I don't see how you can say Seedorf was inferior to the rest of his team
>Real
Do you rate Karembeu over Seedorf or something?
>Milan
Granted both teams were full of world class players but I don't see why you'd single out Seedorf as being inferior to Gattuso or Ambrosini
>>
>>90849191
He was Fucking sixteen when he was at Ajax you dumb piece of shit
>>
Does someone really rate Scholes and Gerrard over him?
>>90848557
fucking retard, go watch Milan's 2007 CL campaign, it's basically him and Kakà doing all the job, and he wasn't even in hi prime anymore.
>>
Gerrard won a CL with a team consisting of Djimi Traore, Steve Finnan, Milan Baros and Harry Kewell
Seedorf played on two of the most stacked teams in history at Milan and Madrid, and probably the greatest generation of dutch players at Ajax
Checkmate faggots
>>
The black toni kroos
>>
>>90848137
Scholes is a meme that got popular over fake quotes, and Xavi and Gerrard are more mythical cause they stayed the whole relevant part of their carrers in the same team.
>>
>>90849286
>First off its a team game not a marketing competition of who gets the plaudits meaning some individual has won the competition
Well, but it's used to praise Seedorf as an individual player
Yes it's a team game - therefore it's worth looking at what he contributed to the teams success in each case
>>
>>90849359
well he contributed plenty
and if you're using titles as any measure of a player at all then surely titles at more different clubs than anyone else tells you something
anyway you're making out that these 4 CL winning teams had as many as 6 passengers each?
>>
Dutch/black Charlie Adam tbqh
>>
>>90849359
Seedorf could do everything. He had incredible vision, could read the game easily, great passing and an amazing shot. He was also very strong, stopping him or taking the ball of him was not an easy task and he could play in literally every position on the pitch due to coming up through Ajax's academy.
The only team he wasn't top 3 most important players and leader was the NT because he wasn't one to blindly follow every order and douch coaches couldn't/can't deal with that
>>
File: 78513757.jpg (177 KB, 800x600)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
THICCCCCCCC
>>
>>90849351
>most stacked teams in history at Milan and Madrid
Not even close
>>
>>90849411
>top 3 most important player
>at Milan
>implying no Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Nesta or Gattuso
>>
>>90849454
>Maldini
Burnt out for a decade before he retired
>Gattuso
le agressive midget
Seedorf shits on those two
>>
>>90849454
Yes, he was as important as Maldini who was the most important defender and captain, Nests was great and crucial but not like maldini
Kaka wasn't as good from the start but when he reached his prime he overtook seedorf
Pirlo and Gattuso were great, Seedorf was better, he was also more versatile
Shevchenko was as successful thanks to Seedorf and Kaka, that's why he turned to shit in England when his best midfielder was Frank "run forward and try yo score a blooter" Lampard
>>
>>90848557
Yet he was a starter each time
>>
>>90849454
shevchenko is way overrated
>>
>>90849093
nobody rate slaves of cr7. he's not an alpha nobody respects him
>>
>>90849309
Is that relevant to what he said?
>>
watched seedorf in a veterans match a few years ago. He could have still played professionally then, years after he retired.
>>
black genes
>>
>>90848137
No, it's because Xavi IS better than him. Scholes and Gerrard are debatable
>>
>>90848548
kek
>>
>>90849906
Iniesta is better then all of them
>>
>>90848532
Also got them to a respectable third place in the national league.
Fucking legend.
>>
I thought he won it five times, once with Ajax, then twice with Real and Milan
>>
Only retards or english pundits would rate him over Slippard or Scholes. Seedorf is elite
>>
>>90849972
that doesnt make any sense
>>
It's probably just because he's basing that viewpoint on what the English say, and of course they're going to rate English players over him, same as if you asked the Dutch they'd probably rate Seedorf highly compared to Gerrard and Scholes. Xavi just deserves to be rated as highly as he is by everyone, so there's no need to drag him into this.
>>
Boomers like me rate players based on their skills. If they look like gods when they play they're great.

zoomers rate players based on the amount of trophies
>>
>>90848137
Classic zoomer
>Goes on trnsfermrakt to check Ron's UCL record
>Sees Seedorf with 5
>Opens twitter
>Seedorf never gets credit he deserves as fotball player
>>
>>90851015
>>90851482
I agree completely, trophies aren't a reliable correlation with how good players actually were and zoomers overrate/underrate based on trophies, but Seedorf was genuinely worthy of playing in top teams for over a decade and would have been a credit to any team really over that period.
>>
>>90848137
kek, i remember seedorf rated as a world class player? he left milan like 7-8 years ago and played the last of his career in brazil, why would any zoomers talk about him, when they didn't see him play ?
>>
>>90851699
Because virtue signalling is more important than the actual sport?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1543521797567.jpg (8 KB, 320x216)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>90848557
>>90849060
>>90849191
>>
File: 1548791471008.png (804 KB, 2048x2048)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
>>90848548
>>
>>90848137
trophies don't tell the whole story.
>>
>>90849430
I now remember Savio.
>>
>>90851784
>muh football intelligence
>>
>>90848137
Never got the impression he was hugely loved by fans of the clubs he played for. He left Ajax very early. Was part of a set of Dutch players who failed to deliver on huge potential. I remember Milan fans complaining, especially later on, about him not putting the effort in week to week.

Obviously a top tier player, but he'll never get a dedicated defence force the way one-club legends do.
>>
File: 1535661488160.png (962 KB, 1102x720)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
>>90849430
That starting XI was based, though

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.