[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I asked about how the HUP put a defined amount of information that could be packed into say a particle or photon. They all shouted me down and said it was a misguided question. Well here is a good article that makes them look like a bunch of autistic faggots with 90 iqs.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/nze95g/how-digital-information-unifies-quantum-mechanics
“Uncertainty is a fact of information. A system can only store a finite amount of information and uncertainty, as a general concept but also applied to particles (as is usually considered), is like overflowing some toilet of binary bits.

"You can understand the uncertainty principle as a consequence of the fact that a physical system of a certain size—say dimension or energy constraint—can contain only a limited amount of information," Stephanie Wehner, another of the new study's co-authors, explained. "Very intuitively, if you had less uncertainty for some quantum measurements then you can use such a physical system to encode much more information: each measurement can be used to retrieve a portion of this information, and how well you can do that is determined by their mutual uncertainty."”
>>
>>10966225
based hs dropout anon
>>
>>10966225
>faggots
Why the homophobia?
>>
>>10966236
>>10966232
based
>>10966225
didnt read. have sex.
>>
>Motherboard
what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>10966236
I use south park definition of faggot.
Faggot just means collossal douchebag from my point of view
>>
>>10966236
Faggots are gay.
>>
>>10966236
>homophobia
It's not like he called him a gay faggot
>>
How long are you going to be mad about this? What is your exit strategy?
>>
>>10966394
This is true.
If you want to refer to a gay person is homofag or fagmatic. Faggot by itself just means faggot
>>
>>10966497
I cant stand the cuck shitclowns over at physics forums and especially the mods, who are very simply steaming piles of shit that somehow dodged the coathanger when their trailer park hippy parents tried to abort them. If i cant get one of the mods and a few of the members there to kill themselves i will be disappointed.
>>
>>10966225
>>10966723
Why are you angry?
>>
>>10966225
Brainlet
>>
Dear OP. I not trying to troll you. However, based on your previous posts, your forum questions and the current study, what you think you seem to be asking doesn't actually relate to what you are sourcing.

If what you want to know is "how much information is in some particle" as if a harddrive, then this is not a well framed question. If, on the hand, you want to know how much information is to keep track of a particular state etc, then that's where the uncertainty principle kicks as per this article. See the difference?
>>
>>10966738
Because they are a bunch of 90 iq wannabe intellectuals who think if they can regurgitate knowledge and give alot of effort they will become smart intellectuals. They are simply retards tho, which is why none of them appreciated the relevance of my question.
>>
>>10966754
What i was asking relates directly to what was said in my source.
Im asking how detailed the universe is when you zoom in all the way on something. The article i posted was clear that the HUP puts a limit on how much information there can be in a closed, finite system. Stack exchange physics also had a bunch of brainlet faggots who questioned my view that changing the amount of uncertainty would change the amount of information in a system.
I dont know what sort of pimps and whores made babies that grew up into physics forums mods and members, but its clear these parents should be shot for bringing such worthless cunts into this world.
>>
>>10966935
>being this mad
>>
>>10966935
Look at my based retard interpretation of the HUP I just poster in the other thread. I too, disbelieve that a particle can not have a simultaneous position and momentum.
>>
>>10966876
here
>>
>>10966963
>Getting banned because i hurt the precious fragile egos of a bunch of loser mods and loser members on a supposedly lax forum
Yeah, i am mad, deal with it
>>
File: vice.jpg (64 KB, 602x960)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>10966225
>vice
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1537041931531.jpg (28 KB, 350x454)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>10966225
>I asked about how the HUP put a defined amount of information that could be packed into say a particle or photon. They all shouted me down and said it was a misguided question. Well here is a good article that makes them look like a bunch of autistic faggots with 90 iqs.
Is there a faster way to reveal your insecurities to an anonymous message board than belligerently bragging about being right in an argument elsewhere on the internet?
>>
>>10968167
Hey, im having fun here. The faggot mods at physics forums cant censor me here on channel 4. They want to so bad, but they cant. They have their faggot safe space over there, and i have my safe space up in here. Only fair.
Im going to turn physics forums into a
Suicide hotline of brainlet wannabe physicists.
>>
Bump. Whered yall go physics forums guys? Did you crawl back into your safe space physics forums where the mean trolls cant hurt you?
Dont worry, you all will one day be successful proud substitute teachers for 1st grade math, seeing as 1st grade math is the limit of your intuition capabilities.
>>
File: incoherent_rage.jpg (34 KB, 400x300)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>10966225
Any particular forum which has drawn your ire?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.