[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: crimsonchin1-300x220.jpg (16 KB, 300x220)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>Premed
>2nd year
>Majoring in Biology

Should I switch to math or another science? I feel biology is too cookie cutter for pre-med. Not to mention, I think it's boring as fuck except for genetics and some biochem. Would anyone recommend math, chemistry, physics, etc. ? Any other pre-meds here?
>>
>>10966064
>Premed
>>2nd year
woah....
>>
>>10966064
What is a premed?
Does it mean taking a bachelors in biology or biochemistry and the going back to school to start medicine from the beginning?
Why don't you do medicine now? That's how they do it in my country. People who have the grades and want to do medicine just do it. No such thing as premed here.
Also there's people who want to do medicine eventually so they apply every year and study biology on the side. I suppose we can call that premed.
>>
>>10966619
>Does it mean taking a bachelors in biology or biochemistry and the going back to school to start medicine from the beginning?

Pretty much. It's amerimutt thing, dont bother about it.
>>
>>10966619
Where you from ?
>>
>>10966675
Norway
>>
>>10966064
assuming you're starting your second year you haven't really taken shit to be bored of the major
>>
why Crimson chin?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.