[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



/sci/ told me race doesn’t exist though, how could you differentiate between a black man and a white man? They’re exactly the same!
>>
>>10963228
Finally we will have a litmus test to figure out who is "white" and who isn't.
>>
>>10963228
That article is textbook clickbait. Nopony is going to do that shit except maybe 3rd world orc zealots like in south africa, but they don't have the capacity to do so so what evs.
>>
>>10963228
>How do you differentiate between OP and a normal man?
>OP sucks cocks
>>
Finally a way to get rid of all the lithuanians.
>>
>>10963228
>Ethnic groups
>Race

Very different.
>>
>>10963235
>nopony
>>
>>10963235
Based ponyfag and this anons right, no one would be stupid enough to unleash something like this
>>
>>10963228
>/sci/ told me race doesn't exist
seeing how there's barely any biology threads,I wouldn't be too sure about that one

>They're exactly the same
No they aren't. if they were you wouldn't be able to tell the difference by the skeleton, hell, the skull alone
>Inb4 "muh Phrenology biggot /pol/tard"
Fuck off, Phrenology was about giving "personnality traits" to random bumps on the cranium, I'm talking about bone structures that are shared in the same group and not in others.

>>10963437
>no one would be stupid enough to unleash something like this
If pushed far enough into the corner, people can do stupid shit... especially when it comes to limiting another group's numbers.
>>
>>10963266
yeah one exists
>>
>>10963228
Israel (ashkenazi) have literally already done this for Saudia Arabia (semites).

I don't think they've used them yet, but it was included in a threat of a PR statement that they have the technology to directly target their semitic neighbors.

Biowarfare, thanks Israel, hope you get nuked soon.
>>
>>10963235
>>10963437
Ehem, please see my post
>>10963519 and reconsider.
>>
>>10963493
>>No they aren't. if they were you wouldn't be able to tell the difference by the skeleton, hell, the skull alone
kek
https://www.degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/anre.2015.78.issue-1/anre-2015-0002/anre-2015-0002.pdf
>>
>>10963266
yeah
If I adopt an African baby and raise him according to my own ethnicity his hair strands will straighten out and become rounder, his jaw will recede and his face will flatten out and he'll grow a nasal sill.
He'll also gain at least 30 IQ points
>>
>>10963235
Herro gweilo! I make one virurs five dollar, sree virurs ten dollar. Send on aribaba ok~~
>>
>>10963558
Big surprise, this post doesn't get any replies from /pol/acks.
>>
>>10963558
>>10963658
>racial classification using skull morphology works, but it's hard to do well and some skulls are just ambiguous
Why would they have any problem with that? Lookalikes exist, mongrels exist. Doesn't change the fact that an average Eskimo skull is completely different from an average Congolese skull.
>>
>>10963684
>Completely different

No....not really....
>>
>muh liberal strawman
>not being a racist fuck means thinking that black and white peoples are exactly equal, not genetically similar enough to not be considered separate races

Pretty scientific and intellectual of you, anon!
>>
Why would you want to suggest that you not being able to understand simple things would be a problem of the whole world except for you?
>>
>>10963718
“Race” isn’t a taxonomical category currently so there’s no metric to determine what constitutes “races”.
>>
>>10963266
>sub groups exists but super groups do not
(You)
>>
>>10963519
Israël would lose over half of it's population too
>>
Races exist, but they have blurred boundaries. They're like on a spectrum.
>>
>>10963567
>He doesn't know the difference between culture and race
>>
>>10963766
I didn’t say “super groups” didn’t exist, so why lie?
>>
>>10963815
race is a super set of ethnicity
>>
>>10963824
So race is a “super set” of ethnicity, a cultural categorization that often transcends genealogy and genetics.

How odd.
>>
>>10963897
>ethnicity, a cultural categorization that often transcends genealogy and genetics.
no

a Swede born in Japan is not ethnically Japanese
>>
Just create a disease that activates in the presence of certain melanin levels
>>
>>10963228
>how could you differentiate between a black man and a white man?
Forehead slope
Simian brow
Cheekbones
Big lips
Larger mouth
yellow sclera
long limbs
kinky wool like hair
prognathism
bulge in back of head
>>
>>10964020
>All rich white people died from being on vacation at all times.
>>
>>10963792
Scientifically define culture.
>>
The inevitable continues.
>>
>>10964095
the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

Adopted children will adopt cultural beliefs and behaviour. They have that ethnicity, but not necessarily the race that is typical of that culture.
>>
>>10964101
>the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.
How do you measure that?
>>
>>10964106
You sure as hell don't take a DNA-test for it if that is your point. I'm not an anthropologist. But there are probably tons of ways to do that. Look at language and customs for example.
>>
>>10964107
The point is that you can scientifically and objectively measure the genetic differences between individuals and groups, even if the categorization is going to be arbitrary (common thing in science).

On the other hand it's impossible to measure "culture", it's also even impossible to demonstrate the existence of "culture" as it is a non-scientific buzzword.

Hence giving credit to the grouping of people based on culture instead of genetics is absolutely retarded, a refusal of science.
>>
>>10964116
Is it though? Just because you say it is impossible it doesn't mean that it is. I'm just gonna assume that you are american, does that mean that you're really european? Since all americans came from europe more or less.
Or is your cultural identity something you can measure. If you asked people for their first language, holidays they celebrate, religion they have and so on, you could probably create a database of ethnicity using quantitative methods. There's more to science than "I can measure it physically", you know?
>>
>>10964127
> I'm just gonna assume that you are american, does that mean that you're really european? Since all americans came from europe more or less.
Assuming you are talking about non-mutt white American, scientifically yes.
>If you asked people for their first language, holidays they celebrate, religion they have and so on
And all those indicators would be chosen in an arbitrary way. Not only that but the way to measure them would still be subjective, a questionnaire.
>>
>>10964143
According to your method you're european then.
How are the signifiers I chose arbitrary? If we can isolate them and present a profile that actually fits based on questionnaires, then we're good. How the fuck would first language be subjective? or what religion you follow? What they claim is part of their ethnicity. Don't you understand how these things work? If you have a group that all feel like they have the same language, religion, customs, ideas and so on, then they are obviously one culture.
>>
>>10964153
>According to your method you're european then.
There is a misunderstanding. I actually am nationally European living in Europe.

> If we can isolate them and present a profile that actually fits based on questionnaires, then we're good. How the fuck would first language be subjective? or what religion you follow? What they claim is part of their ethnicity. Don't you understand how these things work? If you have a group that all feel like they have the same language, religion, customs, ideas and so on, then they are obviously one culture.
Because what you are measuring, how you are measuring it and the the grouping you get from the data are all subjective (while only the third one is subjective with genetic measurement).

For example, why is religion relevant? Especially nowadays and in the future religion is something that's dying out. Not only that but every single person interpret religion in his own way.
Take sports as another example, is an US citizen that follow soccer instead of NASCAR less American than otherwise? Is following sports even relevant enough to be measured to determinate if someone belong to a certain culture or not?

You talked about first language. Are afro-americans that talk in ebonics a different ethnically group than afro-americans that speak in normal english?
Is the son of two mexican migrants who was born in the US but got taught spanish before english a culturally different than his younger brother who never got taught spanish at all?

There is no rime or reason to all this madness, and that's because "culture" has nothing to do with science.
>>
>>10964183
Oh, yeah. I misunderstood you.

Religion is still a huge part of a majority of cultures. Scandinavia is mostly secular, but they still celebrate christmas and a number of holidays.
And there is reason to it, just because you make strawmen it doesn't mean that it's chaotic. There are plenty of stable cultures out there. If you have an immigrant that speaks the language of the country they live in and primarily follow that country's customs, then yes, that child belongs to another ethnicity. If you adopt a korean kid, that doesn't know a slick of english, don't know anything about Korea, follows the parents' customs and beliefs, would you go out of your way to claim that that child is korean? What if a french child was adopted into a british family?
>>
File: legit.jpg (16 KB, 300x225)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>10963228
Some white people believe that they are different and superior from other white people because their imaginary sky father made a virgin pregnant and she had a son, and the other white people believe their imaginary sky father doesn't want them to eat pork,
>>
File: 1565981136730.png (119 KB, 583x482)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>10963228
Race isn't a scientifically useful term. If we would split up groups by genetics, the categorization of ethnic groups would look significantly more complex and interwoven than the rudimentary categories of "race" the common person uses. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent, yet they would all just be considered "black", which is a crude, useless simplification. Race practically doesn't exist, as it is a meaningless term.

>b-b-but I can SEE a difference!
Not the point, retard. The common misconception is that some believe your appearance 1:1 corresponds with the entirety of your DNA. Yet two people of two different races can be genetically more similar than two people of the same race. Race as we currently use it is a made up social construct. You can directly identify people who don't know what they are talking about when they start speaking of genetic differences between populations and their impact, but then they use categories like "white", "black", etc.
>>
>>10964045
> how could you differentiate a black man
Large penis
Ability to seduce any white woman he wants
>>
>>10964348
I'm black and I'm an incel. What gives?
>>
>>10964351
i think the problem is that you are larping too much
>>
>>10964362
What do you mean?
>>
>>10964153
European is not an ethnicity
>>
>>10964398
I know, but I thought I was talking to an american.
>>
>>10963228
That's the funny part anon. They're going to accidentally kill their own offspring
>>
>>10964286
>Race as we currently use it is a made up social construct
lol
>for some variable, variation within group is higher than variation between groups
this also LITERALLY proves that women and men are the same taking height as a variable
you're not making any sense
>>
How many SNPs are there which have a >0.95 difference in frequency between continental populations and aren't linked to pigmentation?
>>
>>10963264
If i’m 50% russian will that save my soul?
>>
>>10965087
Luckily there are simple biological structures that you can define male/female by. XY = man, XX = woman, other = intersex. But this doesn't exist for race or ethnicity. It only exists as average occurrence.

What you're trying to do is take a social construct like masculine/feminine as the defining factor, and then see what chromosome configurations correlate. When your chromosomes do correlate, that doesn't mean masculine/feminine are now valid categories.
>>
>>10965222
>social science bullshittery
don't procreate or better, kill yourself as fast as you can
you shift the goalposts by dismissing what I said about the problem of categorization and reverting back to your intellectual safespace you like navigating to show off your rhetoric skills
stop blindly reciting convenient egalitarian non-science, trying to pass off this kind of stuff as science is pure fraud
>>
>>10963228
uh oh...
t. scared white person
>>
>>10963558
white people have longer torsos and shorter legs compared to blacks though
>>
>>10964348
keep dreaming Jamal
>>
>>10963519
half of all Israeli jews are semites themselves, and the ashkenazis are descended from semites (khazar theory is cope)
>>
>>10965087
he probably unironically does believe that.. or that biological sex isn't a thing
>>
>>10964286
>DDDUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE VARIATION WITHIN THAN BETWEEN
like a broken record
>>
>>10965392
>white people have longer torsos and shorter legs compared to blacks though
Do you have some measurements gathered in a scientific manner that can be used to support this claim?
>>
>>10965409
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/71/6/1392/4729362
>>
>>10963499
>>10963697
>>10963755
>>10964286
>>10965222
Based delusional anons. There is nothing nobler than going down with a sinking ship.
>>
>>10965421
I meant race exists and ethnicity doesn't.
>>
>>10965409
>>10965417

>There are racial differences in body proportions. Blacks have a greater tendency toward mesomorphy and, on average, have shorter trunks and longer extremities than whites (44, 45, 53). The cadaver analyses of Merz et al (19) and Seale (20) verified that the bones of the extremities are relatively longer in blacks than in whites. Ortiz et al (11) reported significantly longer bone lengths (by ≈2 cm) in the upper (P < 0.05) and lower (P < 0.01) extremities in black females than in white females. Trotter and Hixon (21) showed that differences in extremity lengths exist even in fetal skeletons. Hampton et al (32) noted that black youths have smaller biiliac and bitrochanteric widths relative to stature than do white youths.
b-but that's just cultural.. r-right?
>>
>>10963767
>>10965398
I don't know the details off the top of my head, I just know it was created for native middle eastern enemies of israel (Palestinians, Saudis).
It's just funny to call jews anti-semitic.
>>
>>10965451
considering how inbred kikes are it shouldn't be hard to return the favor for them in the future
>>
File: mad-max-2-1981-970x545.jpg (118 KB, 970x545)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Not a fukken drill

https://www.cser.ac.uk/news/governments-are-failing-understand/
>>
Thank god we can answer who is white now.
>>
>>10965375
based
>>
>>10965574
Are you okay with Arabs, North Africans, the Caucasians and Indians surviving the weapon because they're all white?
>>
>>10965897
Maybe the weapon should be for non-Caucasoids then
>>
>>10965902
Any race with a population of over 1 billion will survive with about 10 million left alive. They can easily get their population back and then they're immune to the effects of the weapon so you have to make a new weapon.
Diseases only kill 99% of people.
>>
>>10965914
They can't outbreed nukes tho.
>>
File: 1467951770753.jpg (6 KB, 200x193)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>10964286
>race is more complex than plebs think so it doesn't exist
>>
>>10965916
They have nukes too. You think they won't hit back? India and China have nukes.
>>
>>10964092
Thank god, rich white people are the worst race traitors
>>
>>10964020
>Spanish, Italians and Greeks take a sunbath
>Dead
>white South Americans are all killed
>swedes that don't have pink skin take a sunbath
>die
>Chinese survive since they're not really brown and create an anti white disease instead
>>
>>10966035
India probably can't get it very far
>>
/pol/ is getting defensive today, isn't it?
>>
y- you mean, we can just erase ugly people from the gene pool with a weapon?

WHERE DO I SIGN???
>>
>>10966035
Can we nuke a small country at least?
>>
>>10963558
>uses problematic in 1st sentence
>puts race in quotes
>repeats the Lewontin fallacy
>used only 20 skeletons
>admitted they had no idea where the skeletons came from or what race the host was when alive
ROFL hard pass. This is like concluding you can't tell the age of a penny by its appearance by finding 20 completely random pennies without dates on them and then deciding that they're too similar to even bother... nonsense article. They had a foregone conclusion before they even started.
>>
>>10966168
this one used real science but 'unfortunately' proves the opposite hypothesis.
>>10965417
>>
File: 1567649596086.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1080)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Why are some white people so fucking beautiful?!

I'm black as night and a PhD but i crave white women like Taylor Swift nevertheless. I want to breed a white women like pic related into oblivion with my big black c*ck
>>
You know damn well when we say race we mean ethnicity, stop splitting hairs you disingenuous fucks.
>>
>>10966338
I, too, am i black male person. Gosh darn, the struggles you describe relate to me also. We gang-sters are really in a precarious situation, yo.
>>
>>10966338
>PhD
>black
>frequents 4chan
nice LARP
>>
>>10966168
>Lewontin fallacy

Literally doesn’t exist. Why do you keep repeating this, ironic, fallacy?
>>
>>10966364
If “race” is just another word for “ethnicity” then there’s multiple French “races”
>>
>>10966379
Splitting hairs again
>>
>>10966377
>Lewontin fallac
literally does exist. educate yourself
>>
>>10966366
Lol
>>
>>10966389
>literally does exist. educate yourself

No, it doesn’t.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3NRf_8gwmO8C&pg=PA270&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Edward’s did not dispute Lewontin’s analysis, only it’s relevance to classifying humans into “”races””.
You’re peddling dead lies from /pol/
>>
>>10966386
Whatever you say, child.
What do we do now with the revelation that there’s thousands of races?
>>
>>10963519
Do you have like, anything to back this claim at all, or is it just wild speculation?
>>
>>10966468
Aren’t they both Semites anyway?
>>
>>10966501
I'm talking about the claim that Israel possesses and ethnic cleansing disease but I've come up with a more interesting question anyway:
What happens if one of these things starts mutating?
>>
>>10966468
>dude just trust me

Lol just kidding, here it is
https://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-secret-nuclear-biological-and-chemical-weapons-nbc/5352454
Are you even surprised?
You shouldn't be.
>>
>>10966468
Here's one with a more explicit headline from 1998
https://www.wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
Imagine what they have 20 years later.

>>10965465
One can only hope
>>
>>10966587
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>10966093
Does that mean they'll never be able to?
They just smashed an aircraft on the moon
>>
>>10966583
>In 2017, the Centre for Research on Globalization was accused by NATO information warfare specialists of playing a key role in the spread of pro-Russian propaganda.
Got anything that isn't a tabloid or literal conspiracy theory website?
>>
>>10966600
Wired article is right there. Also Google.
>>
>>10966613
I was referring to wired when I mentioned tabloids but sure, I'll give your unsubstantiated theory a quick Google when I get home
>>
>>10966338
What do you call a black man with a PHD again?
>>
>>10966701
Malcolm X said that a white racist would always call such a person a nigger.
>>
>>10963558
>>10963658
http://anthropology.msu.edu/anp206-us17/files/2016/05/ANP-206-PDF-3.1-Sauer.pdf
>>
>>10964286
>Yet two people of two different races can be genetically more similar than two people of the same race.
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/
>>
File: r2iuHOD.png (123 KB, 777x671)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>
File: YQKchAM.jpg (67 KB, 707x850)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: EM7iu0P.jpg (31 KB, 701x338)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
File: 1441918553964.png (144 KB, 530x530)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>10966808
>>10966809
>>10966810
>Woodley
>>
>>10964286
>Yet two people of two different races can be genetically more similar than two people of the same race.

Lewontin's fallacy is a fallacy. Meanwhile, race corresponds tightly with high level human genetic clustering (with the caveat that you may find more than one race in Africa due to their diversification).
>>
File: 1519624891417.jpg (59 KB, 610x480)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
So Foxkill for an entire race? Surely no one will change it secretly to kill all people with racist tendencies instead.
>>
>>10966824
>Lewontin's fallacy is a fallacy

It’s not real. What Lewontin said is true.
>>
>>10966798
>Citing a Neo-Nazi blog

L
O
Fucking
L
>>
>>10966798
>the alternative hypothesis
I prefer the lean perspective. Watch vargs videos dude.
>>
File: D_rPlLIVAAI60g_.jpg (82 KB, 1199x780)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>10966908
>>10966912
>>
>>10966908
not an argument
>>
>>10966914
This is /sci/ not /pol/. You need better sources.
Gasthekikesracewarnow.com is not a source. You child.
>>
>>10966928
Nazi sources aren't arguments in the first place.
>trust me I have proof
That's what a nazi source is
>>
>>10966934
How is the website on which is that article posted relevant to the arguments made in that article?
>>
>>10966936
his articles are organization of non-"nazi" sourcing
>>
>>10966936
Do you know something else besides screeching "NAZI NAZI" all day?
>>
>>10966941
>>10966942
Show nbci or pubmed or science. Articles should be on real websites.

>>10966944
Nazis are just like communists.
>>
>>10966947
>Show nbci or pubmed or science.
All studies are linked in those articles. You only have to open them.
Holy shit you are dumb as pigshit.

>Nazis are just like communists.
"I'm rational I hate both sides equally see? This proves I am not biased."
>>
>>10966951
I'm not gonna click natzee honeypot websites. I ain't no commie or natzee.
Its not "both sides". On the freedom spectrum you guys are all anti-freedom. Liberals and libertarians like myself are pro freedom.
>>
>>10966951
Bruh, link the articles yourself. This is a learning process. You're going to see for yourself how TAH is dishonest and misrepresents data. The whole website is a gish-gallop on purpose, so I'm not going to do it for you. I've done like an hour of work just to debunk one small section of his IQ page. It's full of cherrypicks and white lies. Way too much work.
>>
>>10966962
Well, by all means. Stick your head in the sand if you like. But that won't make it go away. If people here will continue making dumb arguments against race or IQ, people will continue posting it. Regardless whether you dare to click on it or not.

>>10966966
Bruh, link the articles yourself. This is a learning process. You're going to see for yourself how TAH is dishonest and misrepresents data.
At least someone is intellectually honest here.
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
>>
>>10966974
Look some TAH claim that you think I'd disagree with, and post the study that supports the claim.
>>
>>10966979
Post some TAH claim*
>>
>>10966974
Why can I see this post. Why aren't my IQ filters working.
>>
>>10966824
>race corresponds tightly with high level human genetic clustering

Correct.
>>
>>10967028
That's a shit image. Arbitrary "races"
>>
>>10967038
Races correspond to clustering, hence it is not arbitrary. There are some continuities and overlaps, but that is to be expected.
>>
>>10967057
No. I mean there's no data science in that image. I want to see k means clustering.
>>
>>10967062
First of all, if you read the paper, k-means clustering is in there. Second of all, why the hell would you want k-means clustering, when PCA is a much better method to analyze genetic data and does not suffer from the need to arbitrarily select the "k". You know, something that is very much important in the question of whether such clusters even can be defined, much less how many of them there are..
>>
>>10967064
Link it.
Also it's pretty shit how they include a cluster for African Americans.
That's a meme nobody outside America cares about.
You don't include mutts in a research paper on human genetics wtf.
>>
>>10967074
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947357/

>Also it's pretty shit how they include a cluster for African Americans.

It is not a cluster, just the coloring. And it is significant, because AAs could have white admixture, so it is an interesting question where do they cluster. Turns out it is more or less with other Africans.
>>
>>10967081
The paper seems to be obsessed with Africans. What about the rest of humanity
>>
>>10967081
I just read a lot of it. They don't expand very much on how many races there are supposed to be. All I got from it was mostly how central and Southern African genetic diversity is way higher than non African genetic diversity
>>
>>10963228
>how could you differentiate between a black man and a white man?
How can you be such a fucking brainlet? JFC
>>
>>10967116
>how many races they're supposed to be
Why does there need to be a number this isn't gender or something where it's just a set of 2
>>
>>10967126
No. Tell me how many races there's supposed to be. The paper is ambiguous and your image is also ambiguous.
All I can see is that there's 5 non-african races. What do we do then for the Africans? Divide them into South Africa and central Africans? For a total of 7 races?
>>
>>10967134
7 is the universal Holy number. God created the world in 7 days. And he created 7 races.
>>
>>10967134
It's the same as gender, 2.
White people and Not-White people
>>
>>10967144
Explain XXY
>>
>>10967081
>STRUCTURE analysis revealed 14 ancestral population clusters (K = 14) on a global level (Figs. (Figs.33 and and4)4) (4).
14 races, case closed
>>
>>10967177
14 races were just as far as they wanted to go like rosenberg stopped at 6. They could have gone further.
This isn't proof that we have 14 races. This is sloppy research
>>
>>10966905
>Chimpanzees share 99% of human DNA therefore they're human
Just stop.
>>
>>10967156
It's a male with Klinefelter syndrome
>>
>>10967134
>No. Tell me how many races there's supposed to be.
Again, there is not a specific number of races, there is just clustering. Trying to shoehorn your requirement of there being a specific number of races is not how human biodiversity works.
>>10967028
>>
>>10967028
>Implying genes are normally distributed
Stop posting memes
>>
>>10967499
Not implying anything of the sort.
>>
>>10963228
>Race Reconciled: How Biological Anthropologists View Human Variation
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 1
Pages: 1-107
May 2009

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/10968644/2009/139/1

>1918: Three perspectives on race and human variation Rachel Caspari

>Race and global patterns of phenotypic variation John H. Relethford

>Human DNA sequences: More variation and less race Jeffrey C. Long Jie Li Meghan E. Healy

>The global pattern of gene identity variation reveals a history of long‐range migrations, bottlenecks, and local mate exchange: Implications for biological race Keith L. Hunley Meghan E. Healy Jeffrey C. Long

>How race becomes biology: Embodiment of social inequality Clarence C. Gravlee

>Biohistorical approaches to “race” in the United States: Biological distances among African Americans, European Americans, and their ancestors Heather J.H. Edgar

>Understanding race and human variation: Why forensic anthropologists are good at identifying race Stephen Ousley Richard Jantz Donna Freid

>Estimation and evidence in forensic anthropology: Sex and race Lyle W. Konigsberg Bridget F.B. Algee‐Hewitt Dawnie Wolfe Steadman

>How Neandertals inform human variation Milford H. Wolpoff

too many /pol/tards arguing from their armchairs in this thread
>>
>>10966979
The claim that humans have enough genetic diversity to be divided into several subspecies and that there was enough time for different subspecies to evolve. Or at the very least, no less than in other animals.
I already posted those tables ITT and no, I'm not posting each of those studies for you.
>>
>>10967639
Subspecies has no genetic definition. We can give the subspecies designation based on almost anything, but it will never be based on genetic distances. If a species occupies two separate ranges, yet are 99.9999999% identical, they can still be a different subspecies.
>>
>>10967680
based and taxonomy pilled
subspecies are retarded anyway
the base unit of taxonomy should be species
>>
>>10967680
Yes, so you agree that human races exist then.
>>
>>10967740
Yeah. Three races: the Hadza, the Sentinelese, and the rest of humanity. Though both of those have had outsiders in their range, so that might be true anymore.
>>
>>10967716
That doesn't really help. You can still go up or down from the base. "Subspecies" becomes as valid a category as "family."
>>
>>10964286
color doesn't exist. the color blue has more variation within it than an arbitrary spectrum between purple and blue. why cant blue things just be red? its a social construct. I DEMAND that everyone stop talking about visual wavelength according to these crude and made up categories rather than identifying the exact wavelength being reflected
>>
>>10967802
the problem is taxonomy isn't based on genetics, it's about ease of communication
taxonomy is for us, not for the organisms described
pick a base unit and stick with it
>>
>>10967818
>post deals with an argument
>post it anyway as a rebuttal
the idea of a few, discrete human races is not a biologically sound concept
>>
>>10967843
Don't disagree about it being the base, just about the applicability to accurate categories otherwise.
>>
>>10967886
You're a reasonable anon and I appreciate you.
>>
File: EDYwupgXYAEFnJ5.jpg (370 KB, 1454x1184)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
Imagine what the results would be if this study was done on /sci/ users.
>>
File: shitshitshit.jpg (32 KB, 826x218)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>10967229
>Klinefelter
looking it up I think I might have this shit... my testicles are like half the size pic related says they should be, not much facial hair, or body hair, minor gynecomastia.. but my voice is deep and my penis is average maybe slightly above... is this something that I should bother getting tested or just not worry about it..
>>
>>10963235
>>10963437
>nobody would be stupid enough to unleash something like this

We've already almost killed the world at least once
http://online.sfsu.edu/rone/GEessays/Klebsiellaplanticola.html
Designed to make booze who's waste is godteir fertilizer, in the real world it kills Everything.

Not to mention ebola outbreaks due to careless containment.
Not to mention extremist terrorists.
Not to mention some faggot like Rumsfeld or Cheney rubbing their hands over the opportunity to start a new vaccination company

You guys just roll in from stupidsville or what
>>
>>10968172
You were an intersex tranny all along kiddo
>>
File: cry.jpg (19 KB, 240x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>10968342
please don't say such things... I guess I'll just pretend it isn't true
>>
>>10966706
So, I can tell that joke and it wouldn't be racist since I'm just quoting Malcolm X?
>>
>>10966947
This, Hitler and his inner circlejerk and the Aryan superman and govt military takeover of the economy hiding it was just to ethnically cleanse inferior people. Stalin mostly, but even Lenin wanted and did the same exact thing with putting Bolsheviks on top instead of germanic peoples. Even Mao's people's revolution was just another military dictatorship and seizing of private businesses supported by an angry Han mob tired of being the victim of imperialism but wants to take a shot at it themselves at the expense of other ethnicities endemic to china.

Communism has NEVER actually been implemented beyond small villages.
>>
>>10964045
>Simian brow

Are you retarded?
>>
>>10967103
The study doesn't care about actual research but pushing an agenda and confirming preconceived biases.
>>
>>10968489
You should get tested. Intersex are usually infertile. You have nothing to lose by becoming a tranny since you are in the middle already. Just get your voice and face fixed and get on HRT
>>
>>10968758
I'm getting sick of this sloppy research. I think I'll do my bachelors thesis or masters thesis on human genetic clustering. These scientists are trash tier even an undergraduate like me could do their job properly. This is why /pol/ gets btfo all the time.
>>
>>10967227
Stop strawmanning. Are you five?
>>
>>10968172
Are your nuts really 1x2cm each?
>>
>>10966808
Lol nice doc... The percentage of phd's is 110...
>>
>>10966055
>white South Americans
>>
>>10966808
fake as fuck
>>
>>10963558

Craniometric studies are able to get 99%+ accurate classification from about a dozen measurements on the skull into 4 or 5-group based racial models.

https://www.ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf
>>
File: Race Realismo x.png (1.89 MB, 1080x6760)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>10965408
>>10964286

I know, right? They've been repeating that argument for thirty fucking years, and they think they're geniuses for spitting out biological fallacies everyone from Dawkins to fucking Ryan Faulk has debunked. Actual NPCs.
>>
The only reason why this discussion even exists is just to give white nationalists ammo to beat liberals over the head with, it's not like they really care about the science involved or the future of humanity it's just a means for their malignant identity politics to have some kind of air of legitimacy when most of it has absolutely nothing to do with science.

I don't even know why people entertain their positions like it actual means anything, everything about "race realism" is just a collection of far right talking points bundled to actual science.
>>
>>10963228
I thought lefties said theres no race
>>
>>10969028

The only reason this discussion needs to exists is to stop anti-white discrimination. You also say white nationalism like it's a bad thing also, yet I've never heard one of you self-described liberals tirade against Japan's or Mexico's immigration policies. Singapore literally has it written in their constitution that they cannot change their demographics from majority-Chinese, what do we get from you in response to this?
>>
>>10969033
This doesn't do anything about anti-white discrimination which only really exist in far left institutions which are mostly localized in diverse urban centers, you and your ilk just defined anything as anti-white as pretty much anything you dislike, I've seen plenty of people on /pol/ define improving the condition of the third world as anti-white because that means white countries wouldn't get as many resources.

>yet I've never heard one of you self-described liberals tirade against Japan's or Mexico's immigration policies
This is because these countries do not have in any way shape or form massive pulls on global affairs, not to mention these aren't even ethno-states at all and even if they were that doesn't make it justified, just because you don't hear that much talk about it doesn't mean that's never been critcized.

>what do we get from you in response to this?
That it's bad too? Because that's what I think and there's even videos on Japanese nationalism that has nearly three million views as well as a few other videos.
>>
>>10969022
>look I have infographics!
/pol/ is pathetic
>>
>>10969028
You reek of leftist lunatic yet act like you are politically neutral, deceptive leftist slime.
>>
File: 1562772524396.png (680 KB, 771x723)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>10969381
>wait 5 hours for a substantial response to my reply
>get this
>>
>>10969388
>far right
You aint fooling anyone.
>>
>>10963519
>a mostly semitic country using biowarfare against semites
And they told me jews were smart.
>>
>>10969389
I am not trying to fool anyone you right-wing retard, I'm telling people why "race realism" exists and it's not because of people concerned with scientific truth.
>>
File: 1494011789124.gif (143 KB, 545x524)
143 KB
143 KB GIF
Deaths due to shootings by the radical left: zero

Deaths due to shootings by the radical right: last month? year? decade? century? Mass shootings? School shootings? Children shot? Organized? By lynch mobs? Lone wolves? Trump worshippers? By people screaming conservative talking points while? In museums? In synagogues? IMHO I lost count.
>>
>>10969028
>The only reason why this discussion even exists is just to give white nationalists ammo to beat liberals over the head with
Good.
>>
File: 1373009551696.gif (17 KB, 313x339)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>10969799
>>
>>10969801
Is this how right-wingers think genetics works?
>>
>>10969801
Hey now, lets not bring interracial relationships into this.
>>
>>10969028
We wouldn't be having this discussion if there wasn't widespread human biodiversity denialism going on, due to ideological, not scientific reasons. Yet there is, and so the discussion is very much needed. Taboos need to be questioned.
>>
>>10969808
It is how genetics and culture both work.
>>
>>10969801
That's cute but we all know people who post this picture considers that other "diversity" to be inferior, it's not much of celebration instead of "I don't want to be mixed with something inferior"
>>
>>10969818
Yikes
>>
>>10969813
No, the only reason why you're forcing the discussion is to own liberals and to attract people to your far right beliefs, that's it. You do not care about science beyond "this is a useful tool so I can win an internet debate".
>>
>>10969824
Good. No two groups are equal, they are all superior and inferior.
>>
>>10969830
I am forcing the discussion because this is a very neglected topic to the point where most people are unaware that actual science is at best unsettled, or even supports, the racialist hypothesis. So it needs to be pushed more. And if it attracts people to far right causes, then so be it. Maybe in light of the huge taboo surrounding racism, more people should be pushed towards this in order to balance the discourse.

You on the other hand have no motivation beyond "racism bad". A moral, not scientific, position.
>>
>>10969840
At least you finally admitted that you're committed to wanting oppress non-white individuals and not because you care about science.
>>
>>10969840
>Maybe in light of the huge taboo surrounding racism, more people should be pushed towards this in order to balance the discourse.
Let's make people racist so we can try to justify our racism. Gotcha.

Science will ever tell you that being racist is a good thing, that's not how science works.
>>
>>10969853
>Science will ever tell you that being racist is a good thing, that's not how science works.

Sure. But science can tell us (possibly) that races are biologically real and highly significant for highly polygenic traits such as intelligence. People need to know this, and then freely choose what to do with this knowledge, without you moralistic anti-science busybodies interfering or dismissing their concerns as implicitly invalid.
>>
>>10969840
Racism is not a testable hypothesis.
>>
>>10969865
Racism is testable, and is being tested right now through the power of large scale genomic studies. It does not look good for the blank slatists. At the very least, they ought to admit that the issue is unsettled, despite pretending for decades that it magically is.
>>10967028
>>
File deleted.
>>10968798
… what's wrong with my face T_T
Maybe, but you would have to love me forever.
>>
>>10969863
>But science can tell us (possibly) that races are biologically real and highly significant for highly polygenic traits such as intelligence.
Ok. Go do the science. It doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>10969882
What is being tested? "Race" is not a coherent hypothesis.
>>
>>10969863
Science backing up the races is real, but physical superiority is overrated and will be germline editable soon enough with gene therapy and while pigmentation or eye flaps serves distinct advantages, literally everything else is just aesthetics and some dietary issue. Sure things like sickle cell became endemic to blacks, but its not because they are black, its just started in a black person and passed down because people have tended to marry in their race so others didnt inherit it. Pretty much the only possible way to be a superior human would be mentally and we have found no novel proteins that provide a cognitive boost in a group. Even then, supplements can do generally the same job, but the drug being made by the cells are really the only advantage, your body becomes your own pharmacist and you need to remember to take them.
>>
>>10968172
is that for one? the measurements of my entire sack falls in those ranges.
>>
>>10969827
I love the diversity as long as it happens in your country lol.
>>
>>10964045
You forgot low IQ
>>
/pol/ told me we don't actually know what genes do so any arguments about genetics is worthless.
>>
>>10969884
Oh wait you're a nazi. I can't love someone like that. It's not gonna that be hard finding someone who can accept you in your /pol/ circles. /pol/ claims to hate trannies but they'd probably fuck one anyways. Remember you're not a man genetically. So take those hormones.
>>
>>10970140
My country is the most diverse in the world and we didn't vote for a Hitler or trump like figure because we're humans.
>>
File: skull_face.png (1.09 MB, 1100x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
How about a parasite, one that targets language?
>>
This is click—-bait
>>
>>10968875
>>10968986
cope
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/tea.3660290308
>>
File: 1565173648611.png (29 KB, 209x240)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>My country is the most diverse in the world and we didn't vote for a Hitler or trump like figure because we're humans.
>>
>>10969824
And this is relevant because....?
>>
>>10969393
You apparently have no idea why "race realism" exists.
You visited /pol/ once, read some dumb comment and now you think you are expert on motivations of white nationalists.
>>
>>10971953
I read archives of /pol/ and I'm well aware of the reason why race realism exists, it's just a tool for white supremacists and people who support race realism says so, you can pretend in this thread all you want that it's some endeavor for the truth but anyone with an IQ higher than your average /pol/tard knows that it isn't.

>NO THAT'S NOT MY OPINION WHITE NATIONALISM SO YOU'RE WRONG AFTER READING HUNDREDS OF THREADS FILLED WITH THOUGHTS BY WHITE NATIONALISTS
>PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE VIDEOS MADE BY WHITE NATIONALISTS

>>10971950
Because it's white supremacist deception, they're just trying to pretend to be some caring political ideology that wants to "celebrate diversity" that isn't really the case and they'd rather just have the other exterminate
>>
>>10971966
>I read archives of /pol/ and I'm well aware of the reason why race realism exists,

The reason I assumed this isn't true is because of this comment of yours:
> I've seen plenty of people on /pol/ define improving the condition of the third world as anti-white because that means white countries wouldn't get as many resources.
I frequent /pol/ more than you and I never saw this. When /pol/tards talk about something being anti-white they usually mean affirmative action, diversity quotas or some crazy tumblerina talking shit about white people. Not improving the conditions in the third world or whatever the fuck.
Which you would know if you read enough /pol/ threads so my guess is you either didn't read them or you are willfully lying.

>>PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE VIDEOS MADE BY WHITE NATIONALISTS

The only people making race realist content on youtube are Althype and Sean Last. I don't know about anyone else so I very much doubt you do. But these people are sadly exceptions among race realists.
The other sphere of race realist community (or hereditarians or HBD, it's the same) consists of people like Emil Kirkegaard, Noah Carl, Bo Winegard, Cory Clark or Nathan Cofnas. They aren't especially known on /pol/ so even if you indeed read hundreds of threads you may never heard of them. They certainly aren't white nationalists. They do it because they care about science believe it or not.
Then there are people like Murray who is political but isn't white nationalist. He is lolbetarian who is even against Trump. And of course old school hereditarian crowd like Eysenck, Jensen, Herrnstein or Lynn who aren't white nationalists either and if they were political then it is on same level as Murray.

So no, your theory about how the only reason race realism is being pushed us so that white supremacists could own the libs and want to exterminate brown people or whatever is false. If you say otherwise you are either lying or you don't know enough about this topic.
>>
>>10969790
>Deaths due to shootings by the radical right
175
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/04/mass-shootings-white-nationalism-linked-attacks-worldwide

Menwhile in Chicago in 2019 alone: 357
https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/
>>
>>10968309
>Public testimony of Ingham and others claims of "worldwide plant death" attracted attention from the scientific community. They were unable to find any evidence that Dr Ingham had submitted her assertions about threats to terrestrial plant life to scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal, and no evidence was found to indicate the U.S. EPA or U.S. Dept. of Agriculture had reviewed or approved any trials for SDF20. Additionally, the SDF20 was found to have produce 20 micrograms per milliliter of alcohol in the soil which is several hundred times lower than that required to affect plant growth. [28]

>Elaine Ingham has issued a public apology for submitting false claims about ecological impact of GMOs. [29]

>The Green Party of New Zealand has issued a public apology for misleading statements and acknowledging that a cited research was never published. [30]

HMMMMMM
>>
>>10966962
You realize that liberalism is antithetical to libertarianism right? Just because they share a root series of letter doesnt mean they are related.
>>
>>10971966
>that isn't really the case and they'd rather just have the other exterminate

Vast majority of white supremacists want something like "ethnic home for every race", not extermination. But I guess it is easier to pretend that they are just evil, instead of benevolent (as is basically every adherent of extreme ideology).

As for quest for truth, as long as we do not know the causes of the intelligence gap between ethnicities (and we do not), there is a place for racial realism in scientific discussions.
>>
>>10963437
>who are terrorists
>>
>>10972064
>But I guess it is easier to pretend that they are just evil, instead of benevolent
So if we apply this to anti-fa are they benevolent? What about all the other socialist and communists? Are they benevolent too?

And I thought there was difference between white nationalism and white supremacy but I guess not if you're telling me otherwise, supremacy implies that they must reign supreme which would make sense given that anyone would want their particular country to rule supreme.
>>
>>10972019
Chicago aren't leftists lol
>>
>>10972059
They're as related as nazism and communism are.
>>
>>10969381
>Point out observation
>This is somehow "lunacy"
>>
>>10969039
>I've seen plenty of people on /pol/ define improving the condition of the third world as anti-white because that means white countries wouldn't get as many resources.

You have?
>>
>>10972019
>Chicago is the radical left

That reading comprehension.
>>
>tfw have delta 32 mutation

will i be targeted for gene editing
>>
>>10972004
>Emil Kirkegaard
>Danish far-right paedophilia and incest apologist
>>
>>10972064
>ethnic home for every race", not extermination.

So they think all whites should go back to Europe?
>>
>>10963228
>how could you differentiate between a black man and a white man? They’re exactly the same!
People from south of Sahara have, supposedly, no or insignificant amounts of Neanderthal genes.
>>
>>10963264
Same but with albanians
>>
>>10963767
Look up the "Samson Option", a well published last stance option. It does not have to be nuclear, might as well involve this, in a situation when there is nothing left to lose.

Jews belong to the semtic group of peoples and would risk a huge own goal. Targeting Iranians provides better target discrimination as Iranians are Indoeuropeans though that risks huge collateral hist in Europe and the US. Targeting Pakistanis could wipe out much of India.

Any way you turn this, it will be messy.
>>
>>10972916
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1565718355633.jpg (49 KB, 288x290)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>10972957
>Kirkegaard
>far-right
>>
>>10966587
>https://www.wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
About 10 years earlier this topic was discussed in Knesset, and one member wanted to stop this project.
>>
>>10966818
And? I don't know what point you are trying to make, this is not my field.
>>
>>10972064
Gonna have to call bullshit because I've seen plenty of people laughing about the church shooting, talk about nuking anyone they consider "non-white" or saying people with brown eyes should be euthanized, and other shit.
>>
>>10969022
just publish your findings, you'll win
>>
>>10972957
>paedophilia and incest apologist
so not far right then
>>
>>10968846
maybe 1.6x3cm each but it's hard to tell because its through the sack. tthat's about the max..
>>
>>10973177
idk. I think they must be normal, because my pediatrician always would touch my balls when I saw him and he never said anything
>>
>>10971966
The rhetoric used here strikes me as shill shit.

One of the interesting things about these threads is how often they get shilled by the disinfo/dissuade agents of the kikes or feds.

Imagine having to constantly engage in endless online attack on discourse because your narrative is so weak.
>>
>>10969865
Sure it is, notice how hostile blacks are to white people in America as evidence of the anti-racism experiment failing.
>>
File: kms.jpg (256 KB, 768x960)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>10973521
"blacks can't be racist towards white people"
>>
>>10966379
That's literally true, you imebecile.
>>
>>10973113
People on the internet say inflammatory things that they never would IRL? Well, I never!

Kill yourself you flaming goddamn homosexual.
>>
>>10973962
Doesn't mean they don't mean it. Kill yourself you fucking idiot. Not like alt-righters sympathizers haven't killed people in the past.
>>
>>10963558

What is Forensic Anthropology?
>>
>>10974047
Doesn't matter what people say. It matters what they do. Most white nationalists would be fine with an ethnostate formed through segregation. Going full GTKRWN is a step far beyond most normal people. It's precisely why you can only mention a few notable instances of outright attacks, from a movement that encompasses at least tens of thousands of people.
>>
>>10973860
nog here, that statement always triggers me because it's formulated so sloppily
obviously, blacks can "be racist" (as in have the feeling of racial prejudice) towards whites.
however, it is true they cannot exercise that racism in any meaningful fashion
>>
File: 1568371609863.webm (2.96 MB, 780x540)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>10974108
>however, it is true they cannot exercise that racism in any meaningful fashion
>>
>>10974124
Yeah that isn't meaningful, blacks do not have real social or economic power to effect the US outside the regions that they live in, it doesn't matter if these somalis beat up 100 people.
>>
>>10963233
>FamilyGuyBorderCrossingCard.jpg
>>
>>10974108
> true they cannot exercise that racism in any meaningful fashion
Wew, thanks for the info, it's a relief. I thought I heard presidential candidates pushing for reparations.
>>
>>10973188
>pediatrician
He would have checked you as a child, not as an adult, normally.
>>
>>10964101
Ethnicity is partially biological/descent as well. A white baby will newer be Japanese just like an African can never be English.
>>
>>10974808
Vying for reparations is racism now?
>>
>>10974845
So I guess there are no white americans then.
>>
>>10974899
>now
Demanding money from a members of a certain race for something they had no control over. Yeah, when wasn't?
>>
>>10963264
What do you dislike about lithuanians?
t. lithuanian
>>
>>10974906
I thought they were demanding money from America not white Americans specifically.
>>
>>10974899
Yes
>>
>>10974923
Why would they demand money from other blacks? That doesn't make any sense. Anyway, if they don't have any meaningful social or economic power, there's no point even entertaining the idea of reparations.
>>
>>10975001
Stop being retarded on purpose please. It will come from the US treasury which yes, includes taxes from black people.
>>
>>10975145
>being retarded on purpose
>wants to give blacks who have never known slavery reparations for the enslavement of their distant ancestors, funded in part by other blacks who have never known slavery
?
>>
>>10973860
The black kid who threw a rock at my head in 5th grade was totally not a racist.
>>
>>10975455
Ah...That accident made you brainlet
>>
>>10975455
Racism = privilege + power. This is why black people cannot be racist to white people, even in Africa.
>>
>>10975539
Racism = racial discrimination. Privilege + power is not the definiton of racism at all. It is only used to describe certain specific kinds of institutional racism in sociology.
>>
>>10975550
>falling for the obvious bait
>>
>>10975539
>Nazi LARPing as "woke" to make us look bad.
>>
>>10974069
already a scientific article about it in this thread
/sci/ does read the thread, right?
>>
>>10974830
I saw him up to like 3 years ago, 24 now.
>>
>>10975556
>to make us look bad
Lmao.
>>
>>10972064
>Dur they’re only kind of pure evil
>>
>>10973884
That’s not what most people intend by the word “race”, though.
You imbecile
>>
>>10974845
>A white baby will newer be Japanese

Wrong

>just like an African can never be English.

Wrong
>>
>>10975435
Focus buddy, we can do this. We were talking about where reparations are paid from, not our stances on it.
>>
>>10975539
>Racism = privilege + power.
Garbage
>This is why black people cannot be racist to white people, even in Africa.
https://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-malawi-albinos-hunted-2017-story.html
>>
>>10975539
But blacks have complete power in Africa.
>>
>>10972185
>So if we apply this to anti-fa are they benevolent? What about all the other socialist and communists? Are they benevolent too?

Yes. Basically all the adherents of extremist ideologies are benevolent, just misguided.
>>
>>10963228
Race really isn't real.

for instance me and my wife are both white but our daughter came out black.

Fuck off back to pol you nazi,
>>
>>10975935
>Albinos
>White
>>
>>10975643
They paid from the money handed over by people who have never owned a slave in their life, to people who have never been slaves.
>>
>>10975941
African countries are oppressed under white neocolonialist capitalism. Being "racist" to white people there is literally just self defense.
>>
>>10976070
White countries are oppressed under black neocolonialist capitalism. Being "racist" to black people here is literally just self defense.
>>
>>10976058
It's not about slave owners. The laws of the country allowed for slavery, so the country pays the reparations. Looking to punish slave owners would be retarded, because they were just doing what they were supposed to do.
>>
>>10976080
It's only self defence if they step on your private property. You're not president so the country is not your property
>>
>>10976120
So if our governments went full 1488 in self defence you wouldn't mind racism against blacks?
>>
>>10976140
Yep. As long as rich blacks are allowed to sell their property and get the fuck out before they get killed. If you want to seize their property that's theft. That's what Hitler tried as well. He was a criminal.
>>
>>10976155
>allowed to sell their property
And if they refuse?
>>
>>10976171
Idk whatever I guess. But the government should give us all a heads up. My family ain't poor. So when you start the nazi government might as well tell us first so we can get out. It's only fair. Right now nazis are like 20% of the population so it doesn't make sense to leave white countries
>>
>>10975961
>OUR daughter
Lmao
>>
>>10976110
>the country pays the reparations
>the country
Who is that?
>>
File: 1504358914300.png (353 KB, 666x500)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>10969028

If policy is created and distributed based on the relative successes of racial groups, racial differences 'have' to be discussed else how the fuck do you know if your policy is working or just noise?

Don't want to talk about biological differences in race? It's easy--don't ever make policy or redistribute wealth based on race.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.