[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 108 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: Fishfood.jpg (2.08 MB, 1200x1200)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/3740803/
Twitter: twitter.com/DeeKaptainQM

"Yeah, no problem." You smiled mischievously at Jenny. You reached over to pat her shockingly firm abs and smirked. "After all, you are carrying mermaid babies."

Her cheeks welled up in a pout and she slapped your hand away. She was miffed, but nothing worse. After all, she had started the gag herself. It was only fair she eventually be hoist by her own petard. "Ian!"

"Hey, you started that rumor," you said. "Not my fault for playing along."

She crossed her arms with a huff, but before she could say anything the two of you walked into a conference room where a few other trainers (all wearing swimsuits like you and Jenny) and Captain Ramsay (not wearing a swimsuit) were waiting.

"Oh, Captain!" Jenny froze and tried to adjust her tight one-piece without looking like she was adjusting it. The high-legged cut did a great job of framing her godlike thighs, but it was also clearly more daring than Jenny was used to wearing. You suspected she'd only worn it to get a rise out of Midori.

"Captain," you said, eyeing the other two trainers. One was another man about your age with shaggy hair the color of windblown sand. He was dressed all in khaki and radiated a frantic, excited energy even while standing still. He was the kind of person who'd host a after-school nature series for children and make ever second riveting. The other...
>>
...The other trainer was a woman. Was DEFINITELY a woman. She was tall. Taller than Jenny, probably taller than you by a hair or two. Her long, bare legs rippled with muscle, and while she wasn't quite as thick around the thighs as your friend from the aquarium you couldn't ignore how much better she filled out her swimsuit.

"Hey, it's Ian, right?" She said with a friendly wave. Her accent was thick. Thick like honey. Or her thighs. You couldn't quite place it and mentally filed it as 'generically foreign', but there was warmth to her tone.

"Yeah," you said, returning the wave and trying not to notice the way her high-leg swimsuit wasn't causing half the issues Jenny's was. You're not sure how well you pulled it off, Jenny bashed you with her hip when she walked past you.

"Trainers," Captain Ramsay folded his hands behind his back. "If you'd take your seats?"

>Sit by Jenny. You kinda owe it to her after the whole mutant mermaid babies crack
>Sit by the blonde trainer
>Sit by the pink-haired girl with the legs
>>
>>3811618
>Sit by Jenny. You kinda owe it to her after the whole mutant mermaid babies crack
>>
>>3811618
>>Sit by the pink-haired girl with the legs

h-hi le-e I mean, friend!
>>
>>3811618
>>Sit by the blonde trainer
Get to know the turbo bro.
>>
>>3811618
Changing >>3811628 to >>3811649.
>>
>>3811618
>Sit by the pink-haired girl with the legs
>>
>>3811618
>Sit by the blonde trainer
It would be nice to have a guy friend.
>>
>>3811618
Sit by pink haired girl, try not to spill spaghetti and get caught looking at her thighs
>>
Gonna wait another ten for someone to break the tie otherwise I flip a coin
>>
One set of thick thighs was almost lethal to you, but two? Especially when the pink haired girl was crossing her legs just so with the secondary straps of her swimsuit framing muscles chiseled by Leonardo himself. Yeah, it was probably safer to sit with sausage today.

You wandered over to the blonde. He motioned to a chair with a wide smile that was somehow both dopey and earnest. Yeah, if he had a nature show you'd totally watch the crap out of it.

"Malcom, Put'er there, mate," he said with an Australian accent thick enough to spread over buttered toast. He gave you a firm shake and a nod overflowing with simple friendship. This must be the guy Jenny was crushing on.

Before either of you could say more, captain Ramsay spoke up. It was... Kind of a boring briefing, really. You expected more from the movies. The short version is that the navy was interested in using mermaids for search and rescue as well as covert surveillance and espionage.

They could easily place bugs and wiretapps, but he kind of glossed over that last part. When you asked him he said the details were classified.

Anyway, navy personell would be doing the mission training, but you and the other civilian would be there to keep an eye on the mermaids well being and ensure they were taking to the training well. There was also an undercurrent of "make sure they don't bite anyone."

When the meeting was over Malcom turned to you with a smile. Normally you didn't trust people who smiled that much, but you could tell Malcom was just that earnest. "So, you've been working with Midori, right?"

>yeah, she's a sweetheart
>yeah, and they put me with mako too. She's something else
>>
>>3811772
>yeah, and they put me with mako too. She's something else
>>
>>3811772

Classified hum? We have to make sure Midori tells us what the navy guys are doing
>>
>>3811772
>>yeah, she's a sweetheart
>>
>>3811772
>>
>>3811772
She has the biggest of hearts and her large boobs are proof
>>
>>3811772
>>
>>3811772
>>
"yeah," you said with a happy sigh. "she's a real sweetheart." you decided it was probably best not to say anything about how hot she was. At least not yet.

Malcom nodded along. "I'll bet. Jenny told me all about her. She really wear a TUNA shirt?"

"oh, all the time," you said. "I think it's her favorite."

"you have to introduce me then," the aussie laughed. "I used to be working with mako, you've met her right?"

Hmm.. Two thousand pounds of fishtits and razor teeth obsessed with cheeseburgers? Doesn't ring a bell. "I don't know if met is the right word..."

"she scared the piss out of you, didn't she?"

"she... Tried," you said carefully.

Malcom laughed. Deep hearty guffaws that drew Jenny's immediate interest. "yeah she's a right proper cunt that one. Bit of an asshole really."

> yeah, kinda
> I think she's just playful. Gimme some time with her and I'll bring her around

(qm's note: this vote is partially to determine how interest anon is in hanging around sharktits. I don't want to force characters you don't like onto you.)
>>
>>3811839
>> I think she's just playful. Gimme some time with her and I'll bring her around
>>
>>3811839
>> I think she's just playful. Gimme some time with her and I'll bring her around

she cool
>>
>>3811839
Shark tits seems fun
>>
File: 1567197550807.jpg (134 KB, 850x2281)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
"Nah, I think she's just playful," you said with the objective bearing of a man who wasn't idly dreaming of the things a massive sharkmaid could do with a skeleton made of flexible cartilage and the biggest fishtits you'd ever seen. No sir. "give me some time and I'll bring her around."

Malcom clapped you on the back. "that's the spirit, isn't it?" he yawned and stood up from his chair. "she is a beaut though isn't she?"

You nodded as at least a dozen mental images flodded your mind. "that she is."

"well speaking of beauty," the boisterous aussie lowered his voice. You could tell he was trying to whisper privately, but his deep voice was too powerful for that to really work. "what's the skinny on Jenny. Are you two...?"

Accros the room you saw Jenny blush. She looked at you and pointed to her belly while shaking her head vigorously.

> we're just friends. You want to take a shot?
> we're... It's a work in progress right now. I think.
> you know she's pregnant right?
>>
>>3811906
>> we're just friends. You want to take a shot?
Keep an eye on him, make sure he's good enough for our darling little girl
>>
>>3811906
"no comments"
>>
>>3811906
> we're just friends. You want to take a shot?
We get play as Steve Irwin later. Sweet.
>>
>>3811906
>we're... It's a work in progress right now. I think.
Fuck it. Jenny won me over.
>>
The only harem I'm willing to have is fish tits and shark tits land dwellers can piss off
>>
>>3811952
Support
>>
>>3811916
This or the friends thing
>>
>>3811906
>we're just friends. You want to take a shot?
>>
File: 1567368239862.png (3.9 MB, 1447x2047)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
You froze for a moment, not sure how to respond. On one hand, Jenny was her own woman and you clearly had feelings of some kind for Midori and her chubby fishtits. On the other hand, you really cared for Jenny and you didn't want to just give up your shot to some aussie you'd just met who might treat her badly. Maybe a part of you even wanted a thick thigh swimsuit gf yourself.

Before you could think of something to say Malcom smiled and clapped you on the back. "I know that face, mate. Don't worry, if you've got things to work out go ahead."

You blushed. "was it that obvious?"

Malcom shrugged. "nothing to be ashamed of, mate. It's not everyday you find a girl like that."

"you mean..." you gave him a side eye.

"sweet, kind, the kind of girl who makes you exited about her hobbies just by listening to them."

You weren't sure if knowing Malcom was into her for more than her admittedly smoking body was better or worse. "yeah," you said abruptly.

"mm, just don't wait too long, mate." Malcom clapped his hands to his stomach and smiled. "breakfast anyone?"

"I'm down," said the exotic pink haired girl.

"count me in," said Jenny.

The four of you filed towards the mess hall. Midori and mako were already there. Midori was enjoying some grilled fish while mako was furiously wolfing down tater tots like her life depended on eating faster than anyone else.

You collected your breakfast and...

> sat with Malcom and Jenny
> sat struck up a conversation with the pink haired girl
> sat with mako and Midori
>>
There didn't seem to be a firm consensus on Jenny so that's why I wrote it the way I did. Anyone not romanced will be available for later.
>>
>>3812054
>> sat struck up a conversation with the pink haired girl

greet the last member and maybe get MIdori jealous as a bonus
>>
>>3812054
> sat with mako and Midori
>>
>>3812054

> sat struck up a conversation with the pink haired girl
>>
>>3812075
Support
>>
You wandered over to the pink haired girl and tried not to be intimidated. She was taller than you even barefoot, and the only reason she wasn't as thick as Jenny was because she was so much taller. Her thighs were clearly just as well muscled and her hips were just as wide. Her boobs were a good deal bigger though. You didn't know if that helped but your mind found it important to add. "Hey, I don't think we've met."

You were expecting an icy reaction just based off her hotness but instead she smiled at you. It wasn't the wide eyed beam of Jenny talking about swimming, but she wasn't cold at all. "don't think we have," she said. "Cassidy. I'd shake your hand but... "she held up her loaded tray.

"Ian," you said. "consider it shook."

"mm, I'm south African by the way," she said.

"huh?" you squinted at her.

"You're trying to figure out my accent without looking like you're trying to figure it out," she with clear good humor.

"Busted," you shrugged.

>so, what's with the hair?
>what got you into mermaids?
>how are you so fit?
>>
>>3812160
>so, what's with the hair?
>>
>>3812160
>>what got you into mermaids?

in before she has a kink for them too
>>
>>3812160
>what got you into mermaids?
Be professional first.
>>
>>3812160
>how are you so fit?
Musclz

Will midori be jealous of legs?
>>
For a moment you contemplated asking her about her clearly dyed hair. A moment later you debated asking how she got to be such an Amazon. Seriously you could see her abs through her swimsuit and her quads... That girl didn't skip leg day. But your decided that being professional would be a better approach.

"what got you into mermaids?" you asked.

She smiled. "back in Africa my parents had a house right on the ocean. When I was growing up I could wade right out and swim with them."

"wow, that sounds incredible," you said.

She nodded. "I spent so much time around them they got used to having me around. I was like one of their own. They're marvelous creatures."

"creatures?" you asked carefully.

Cassidy shrugged. "creatures of the sea, like you or I."

"ah," you said your fears assuaged. You followed her to a table and sat accros from her.

>so, the hair?
>what was it like growing up with mermaids?
>how muscles? Seriously, How?
>>
>>3812253
>so, the hair?
>>
>>3812253
>>how muscles? Seriously, How?
>>
>>3812253
>>how muscles? Seriously, How?
>>
>>3812253
>so, the hair?
>>
>>3812253
>so, the hair?
>>
"Look, I have to ask," you tried not to notice the way her bicep slid under her gently tanned skin when she raised a fork to her mouth. For a girl with curves like that her definition was insane. "your muscles... I mean... How?"

She blushed and stifled a laugh with her hand. "You noticed?" she seemed genuinely happy, and not in a vapid way either. "I, um, work out a lot."

"that's pretty obvious," you said in what you hoped came accros as polite interest. "why? Working out to that level has to be hard."

"It is" she said. "it's a ton of work and a lot of careful dieting. Don't get me wrong." she took another bite. Her plate might be loaded, but you realized it was mostly healthy stuff. Oats and veggies and a protein shake. "I was lifting on the gym before the meeting. You're welcome to join by the way," she cackled. "worship at the temple of iron."

You weren't sure if that was such a good idea. She could probably bench you and your max weight. "what got you into weightlifting?"

"Well," Cassidy blushed. "this is going to sound so vain, but... I'm six two and my hips are wide as hell. Do you have any idea how rare genetics like that are?"

"pretty rare?" you asked.

Cassidy nodded. "super rare. Yeah, I just... I didn't want to squander what I got so I started lifting. Then I started lifting more..." she shrugged.

"wow, uh it's payed off great," you said,trying to change the subject before the image of Cassidy pumping iron ruined your higher brain function. "and your hair?"

"oh, well I'm a natural blonde," she said. "but I wanted to try being a redhead. Kinda... Forgot what saltwater does to a girl," she chuckled. "Hey, my turn."

>talk to her about (subject)
>go see what Midori's up to
>go feed mako cheeseburger
>>
>>3812343
>"Hey, my turn."
Oh fuck, uh...
>>
>>3812343
>go feed mako cheeseburger
>>
>>3812343
>talk to her about our old job at the aquarium
That's really all that we've characterized, so far.
>>
>>3812352
Um... Ignore that. I was originally going to make this longer but decided to cut it so you don't go too far without a vote. That must have snuck in from the initial draft. Ignore it.
>>
>>3812368
good for me, answer any questions she might have too, we were bombarding her
>>
>>3812401
>>3812368
>>3812352
See
>>3812372
>>
>>3812406
mine is a vote to keep talking a little more, just that
>>
>>3812372
Oh, well then I'm going to
>>
>>3812419
My bad
>>
"so," you scrambled to make yourself look cool next to this towering thick thighed weightlifting Amazon. "uh, I used to work at an aquarium."

"yeah, I heard," said Cassidy. "I mean... Sorry, that sounds dismissive. Um, Jenny told me earlier. Before you came I mean."

You could actually see the spaghetti spilling from her pockets. Which was impressive considering how tight that swimsuit was. "don't worry I know what you mean."

"oh, good," she nodded to herself. "anyway, aquarium? That's cool! You got to see all the fish right."

"well, sorta," you said. "spent most of my time cleaning or playing with Midori." you looked over to where the mermaid was watching in awe as mako shoveled food and food like objects down her ravenous gullet.

"I can't blame you," said Cassidy. "she's gorgeous. Seems a lot nicer than mako."

You shrugged.

"if you had to pick one..?" Cassidy gave you a look.

"huh?"

"one of them," Cassidy waved at the two mermaids, "to sped the night with. Who?"

>how respond?
>>
>>3812452

>spill all the spaguetti

Sp-spend the wh...? what do you mean? I mean, Midori is gorgeous, but she'd never and....I never...right? we can't I think? i'm not sure its possible....not that I haven't tought about it but....arrrhhh
>>
>>3812463
Support
>>
File: r.jpg (165 KB, 756x561)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>3812452
>sharks are for lasers, not for lewds
>>
>>3812468
Is that a vote for Midori?
>>
>>3812452
>Midori
Mako seams like a person that snores a lot
>>
>>3812476
yes
>>
and make sure to make the question right back at her
which one of the fish would she bang
>>
>>3812463
This
>>
Seems like a tie. But spilling spaghetti feels funnier. Any objection to me rolling both together?
>>
>>3812452
>>3812463
Support
>>3812476
Pretty much
>>
>>3812504
go for it
>>
>>3812504
Technically, both support Midori
>>
File: 1567558514090.jpg (100 KB, 568x960)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Now it was your turn to spill your spaghetti. Your eyes went wide and you looked from the two mermaids back to Cassidy. You was smirking at you. Clearly she recognized you thought her question was odd, but she found your surprise adorable and quaint.

"Sp-spend the..." you gulped, the mental image of Midori's big fishtits bouncing as she rode you forcing itself into your mind. It was a frighteningly pleasant image. "what... What do you mean?"

Cassidy shrugged. "c'mon, my accents thick but my English isn't that bad. If you were gonna pork one who'd you choose?"

"I mean... Midori's gorgeous, but she'd never..." you wiped your suddenly sweaty brow. "and id never... I mean we can't right?"

"course you can!" Cassidy chucked. "sailors used to do it all the time, 'specially in South Africa. After a long voyage with no women." she put her hands on her hips. "they're awful pretty, and some species are pretty open."

"You... What?" you said, mind completely shorting.

"imagine you've spent months at sea, wouldn't you give those fishtits a try?" Cassidy laughed. "supposedly a ton of sailors did it, the officers just turned a blind eye. Didn't want a mutiny yeah?"

"really?" you said with surprise.

Cassidy nodded. "turns out with all that muscle they can do thing that's blow your mind." she whistled.

That wasn't helping.

"so, Midori, huh?" Cassidy smirked.

"yeah," you said hastily. "you? Which fish would you fuck?"

"oh, mako all the way," said Cassidy. "I'm not usually into girls, but the things she can do with a skeleton made of cartilage..." she shrugged. "plus half my family were sailors so I've probably got some fish in me already."

>how respond?
>>
>>3812551
>"so I've probably got some fish in me already."
>wat
>>
>>3812551
Gib advice pls. No, seriously. How do we properly romance the fish?
>>
>>3812551
>You're fucking with me right?
>>
File: taste.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>3812551
>enquire about the famiy business of the other half
>zhe seems to know some anatomy. Ask about fishtitties' milk despite lack of nipple.
>>
>>3812581
We answered this already anon
>>
>>3812555
Support
>>
>>3812551
Supportin>>3812572
>>
'nother tie. Blend of both okay?
>>
>>3812607
sure
>>
>>3812607
Blend whenever you can my man.
>>
File: 1567213532066.png (194 KB, 487x1151)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
You looked at her with a blank stare. You'd known Jenny long enough to tell when she was pulling your leg, but you'd just met Cassidy. She seemed honest enough, but... Really? "wat?" you mumbled.

"old Afrikaaner joke," she said. "it's pretty well known that we used to fuck fish. You know, like teasing the Welsh." she shrugged. "you ask me it's an awful lot weider doing it with a sheep. You see those fishtits?"

"y-yeah," you said in muted surprise. "you really don't think it's weird."

"nah," she waved a hand. "hell, during apartheid it was more socially acceptable to screw a fish than a black."

"well," you looked at Midori, then back to Cassidy. "got any advice?"

She bit her lip. "for?"

"you know... Getting with Midori." you said quietly.

"depends on if you want to screw her or love her," she said. "what's on your mind, Ian?"

>I want to screw a fish
>I want a big tiddy fish gf
>>
>>3812627
Teach us the ways of fishtit romance, new friend!
>>
>>3812627
>>
>>3812627
>>I want to screw a fish
>>I want a big tiddy fish gf
Both
>>
>>3812627
The adventure starts
>>
>>3812627
what about a big tiddy saffie gf
>>
Are you happy locking into the Midori route, or would anon like to have the option of a mako route?
>>
>>3812646
both
>>
>>3812643
You want Cassidy? I didn't think anyone would want her route.
>>
>>3812658
big muscular women are my thing, and this quest is full of them
>>
>>3812646
We can have our cake and eat it two, BOTH
>>
>>3812658
also I like saffy accents
>>
>>3812646
Midori and Jenny are pretty tied. I'd feel bad picking one.
>>
>>3812646
Ian gets midori, aussie goes for Jes and Cassidy can have Mako, that way nobody stays alone and everyone has fun

Cas actually seems like the kind of girl who wouldn't mind share with a fish
>>
>>3812660
What can I say? Qm likes girlguns

>>3812661
If you want to get with mako you'll need to spend more time with her.
>>
>>3812673
We need to make some time for her then
>>
>>3812666
I hear you brother, in a perfect world we could have both
>>
>>3812673
Let's just go with "unsure", for now.
>>
>>3812675
You know, Harem route allows everyone to have fun.
>>
>>3812673
I'll not cheat on Midori dude, mako is nice and all, but that would be just shit
>>
I prefer going with Midori, though.
>>
>>3812627
>>I want a big tiddy fish gf
God do I love that tuna shirt
>>
>>3812682
We had discussed this before, no.
>>3812666
Next round when we play as Steve Irwin
>>3812646
Yes, I'm happy with Midori QM
>>
"I want a big tiddy fish gf." the words came spilling out of your mouth before you knew what to do.

Cassidy took it in stride with nothing more than a giggle. "Don't we all," she shrugged. "I mean... I want a husband at some point so don't go spreading rumors I'm a lesbian."

"is that a common problem?"

"I'm six two and I lift for fun," said Cassidy with a sigh.

"point," you admitted.

"so yeah, anyone asks I'm totally available for... You know... Wifing." for such an Amazon you were surprised to see a brief cloud of melancholy pass over her.

"don't worry, I will." your said.

"right," Cassidy shook out her pink hair. "first thing you gotta do is break it off with Jenny. Girl knows you don't have anything yet, but she's hoping."

"so... Tell her I'm really not interested?"

"yeah, but... Gentle," she said. "it'll clear your head and if you treat Jenny like shit word will get around."

>what say?
>>
>>3812702
I really like her, don't want her to get hurt or anything, I get you.
If you help me out I'll put a good word for you with Mako
>>
>>3812702
I understand,

We could have our fish gf and human gf
>>
>>3812721
Don't do this.
>>
>>3812727
We could have our Lady of the sea and our Lady of the land.
>>
>>3812727
Why? I doubt Midori'd care much.
>>
>>3812736
FYI Cassidy doesn't want to see Jenny hurt and can probably bench press a train. This action may not be wise.
>>
>>3812721
>>3812736
>>3812739
God damn it anons, the QM said they will be available next playthrough. Just be patient you fucks.
>>
>>3812740
voting to not to that too, I still go with >>3812719
>>
>>3812702
>>3812719
>>
>>3812749
She's not a lesbian anon. She wants to actively avoid that.
>>
>>3812760
that is called teasing anon
like when Jenny told us she was pregnant and we gave her a hard time for that, now she said she would bang Mako and we give her a hard time for that
>>
>>3812760
We could joke about it, with what she told us about preferring Mako.
>>
>>3812764
>>3812765
Sorry anons
>>
>>3812760
She can still have some fun with Makp and find a husband later, she is probably quite fine with that, we won't tell a soul.....we should probably record it kek
>>
File: 1568064422394.jpg (95 KB, 708x1155)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
"I... I really like her," you said, looking over to where she was finishing up her breakfast with Malcom. "but I don't want her to get hurt or anything, I get you."

"good," you noticed Cassidy slump in her chair a little. You realized she'd been putting on a show of muscle earlier. Not that she wasn't still an Amazon of no compare, but she seemed more personable and laid back now.

"Think you could help me out?" you asked. "I'll put in a good word for mako."

Cassidy sighed and shook her head. "Ian, I'm... I'm not lesbian, okay? I mean... Yeah mako's the hotter of the two but I'm not looking for a roll in the surf."

"oh, right," you winced. You could tell she was touchier about that then you thought.

"but it's sweet that you offered." said Cassidy. "okay, first thing... No matter how gently you do it she'll hate you for a while. It's not you, her heart just takes time to heal so give it time and give her space."

You nodded along.

"second, don't tell her in public and don't tell her where she can't slink away after," Cassidy ticked off on her fingers. "tell you what, I'll keep her busy with Midori's training. You play with mako and come up with a plan."

>sounds good, thanks Cassidy
>what about (write in)
>>
>>3812793
"You play with mako and come up with a plan."
We're boned anons
>>
>>3812793
>>
>>3812793
>>
Okay, Anons. I've gotta head out soon and this seems like a good place to leave it. Good start to the threat at least!

As always, tell me if there's things you'd like to see more (or less) off. Was Cassidy to your liking? Would you like more Mako?

I'll announce the next run on my twitter twitter.com/DeeKaptainQM as well as... you know... posting in this thread...
>>
>>3812978
You're doing good QM, don't worry.
>>
>>3812978
More Mako would be great. It would be a waste to lock out of the Mako route without getting to know her better first. Unless we already did, in which case shit, I should have gotten into the thread earlier.still holding out for that catfishfight too
>>
>>3813139
no, bad anon, midori is life, midori is the way, mako will have her chance later

>>3812978
midori is our light qm, let's get this show on the road
>>
>>3813139
Don't worry anon, there's always the next round. It's better this way since each girl will get her chance to shine
>>
File: Spoiler Image (62 KB, 267x214)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>3813151
>>3813156
but my catfishfight...
>>
>>3813161
I'm so sorry
>>
>>3813161
Mako has like a thousand pounds on Midori and is... you know... a shark....

That said, I don't think you've had enough time with Mako to make a fair conclusion, so I'm not counting this as locking IN midori, just locking OUT Jenny.
>>
Yesss mermaid quest is back
>>
>>3813566
>Mako has like a thousand pounds on Midori
noice
imagine her crushing us with her hundred pound fishtiddies
>>
>>3813566
I just want to see two pairs of fishtits compete over a potential mate, not like a physical fight. Is that so wrong? Catfishfight just works too perfectly as a word to not use as a description for it.
>>
>>3812343
>I'm six two
I've got the feeling you don't know how to say 6"2 OP
>>
>>3813928
Six two is a fine way to say it to make it clear she's not using the words feet or inches when speaking. And anyway, it would be 6'2 or 6'2", not 6"2. " is for inches. ' is for feet.
>>
>>3812667
This but you can have a threesome with Cassidy and Mako/foursome with them + Midori
>>
File: 1567802954790.jpg (73 KB, 850x745)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
While Cassidy went off to corral Jenny you finished your breakfast and went over to check on mako. She was somehow still eating while Midori laid alongside watching the shark with morbid awe.

Seeing the two mermaids so close to each other you really realized just how enormous mako was. It was like seeing an ordinary person standing next to Andre the giant. Mako was huge, and unlike Midori her knife like fins were constantly twitching with micro adjustments.

"Hey, Midori. Mako."

Midori started, clearly so engrossed in watch mako eat she'd lost all situational awareness. She sank lower in her tank until only her head and shoulders were above the surface and smiled at you.

"winner!" mako declared and smashed her fist into the tray she'd cleaned off. For a moment she eyed the tray suspiciously before deciding she wasn't interested in eating it two.

Midori huffed and shook her head. "fetch?" she asked.

"Not today," you said. "Cassidy and Jenny are gonna take you for some training."

Midori narrowed her pretty golden eyes. Then with the apparent realization that there would be no private time between you and Jenny she smiled. "you?"

"mako," you said.

The huge shark beamed. "cheeseburger?"

"you literally just ate!"

Mako shrugged and motioned to her expansive body and rather enormous fishtits. "I need lots."

>get her a cheeseburger
>tease her about getting fat
>write in
>>
>>3813936
Cassidy isn't interested in being in a harem. None of the girls in this quest are.
>>
>>3814228
>get her a cheeseburger
>>
>>3814230
This
Do both
>>3814229
It's just a friendly foursome, not a harem
>>
>>3814228
>get her a cheeseburger
>>tease her about getting fat
>>
>>3814228

Do not spoil the shark

Shame we won'thave Midori around
>>
>>3814228
>>tease her about getting fat

>>3814229
horny anons will make us lose everyone, we should focus on Midori as waifu and leave the other girls to sort themselves out
>>
>>3814248
Anon is just joking, I think.
>>
>>3814253
if I got a (you) for everytime anons made a joke and the QM took it seriously and everyone got screwed because of it...
>>
You're not going to loose Midori by being friendly with mako. I wanted to give you some time with mako before you make a decision one way or another.

Anyway, votes called
>>
>>3814259
It's more like an anon makes a joke and then anons vote for it and won.
>>
"You know, if you keep eating like that you'll look more like a seal then a shark," your said, teasing the two thousand pound marine apex predator with biceps the size of your quads and a literally endless collection of razor sharp teeth specialized to tear through flesh like warm butter. But it was okay, if she ate you how would she get cheeseburger?

Midori giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. Mako just shrugged and rolled into her back. "these not fat enough?" she said, grabbing handfuls of her shockingly firm fishtits.

You didn't know how to respond to that, especially with Midori around, so you busied yourself with finding mako her cheeseburger. By the time you'd found one Jenny had collected Midori and you were all alone with mako.

"join?" mako patted her toned belly when you walked over. She was so huge that you could easily straddle her like a horse or living pool floaty while she ate.

>why not, she's probably too stuffed to eat you
>get in the water, but just swim by yourself
>no thanks. I want to continue to live.
>>
>>3814281
>>get in the water, but just swim by yourself

if it was forbidden some official would have told us not to
>>
>>3814281
>get in the water, but just swim by yourself
>>
>>3814281
>why not, she's probably too stuffed to eat you
>>
Nevermind, I'm torn.
>>
File: Porbeagle1.jpg (769 KB, 1400x787)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
>>3814303
know what else is torn? stuff eaten by sharks
>>
>>3814281
Get in there and lick her tits
>>
>>3814281
>>
>>3814336
Fap before posting again.
>>
>>3814338
I'm always horny anon, fapping won't work.
>>
You climbed into the warm water but declined the offer to ride mako like a raft. Instead you just swam around her vast bulk, watching her knife like pectoral fins twitch in the air while she scarfed down her cheeseburger.

"you like Jenny?" she asked, wadding up the wrapper and eating that too.

You were blindsided at first, but looking at mako... She wasn't teasing or posturing. She seemed genuinely curious and interested and... Maybe a tiny bit emotional.

"yeah," you said. "yeah I like Jenny. She's a good friend."

Mako nodded. "good friend."

"that's all she is though," you said. It felt oddly good to say that out loud. Freeing... Liberating. You had to make sure you hadn't lost your trunks (you hadn't.)

> ask mako her story (this will trigger a makoquest flashback)
>play catch with mako
>ask mako if she's crushing on Jenny
>>
>>3814347
>>ask mako if she's crushing on Jenny

intrigue!
>>
>>3814337
That's one cute ass Sherk baby. Maybe you can get some eventually...
>>
>>3814350
I wonder if Ian and midori can have kids
>>
>>3814228
>before deciding she wasn't interested in eating it two.
>two
*too
>>
>>3814347
>play catch with mako
>>
>>3814347

>ask mako if she's crushing on Jenny

>play catch with mako

I'm not opposed to the story too, I'm actually curious as to how these mermaids got in captivity, midi too
>>
>>3814347
>ask mako her story (this will trigger a makoquest flashback)
>>
>>3814353
There's an actual real species of fish that's all female and can have kids with other fish, so it's not really that much of a stretch.
>>
>>3814375
noice, if they get out male they are land-dwellers and if the get out female they are mermaids heh
>>
>>3814340
>>
>>3814347
>> ask mako her story (this will trigger a makoquest flashback)
Then
>>ask mako if she's crushing on Jenny
After that start mating pressing her
>>
File: 48531.jpg (105 KB, 876x757)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>3814350
tsundere llaser sharks when?
>>
You looked around for something to toss and eventually found a nerf football with only a few small toothmarks. "so, you like Jenny?"

Mako caught the ball and lobbed it back to you. "she's nice," said the massive shark.

"just nice?" you asked, needling her a little because apperently your desire for drama was overriding your base survival instincts.

"nice... Kind too." mako shrugged. "never had a friend like her."

"what about Malcom?" you asked her.

"he's not a friend," mako caught your long pass but had to dive for it, rocketing accros the tank like a living torpedo. "nice, but not a friend."

You gave her a look. "what do you mean?"

"he pats me," said mako. "feeds me. Plays with me. But it's not friend pats." she scowled, clearly frustrated at her limited vocabulary.

"he treats you like an animal?" you asked. You'd never gotten the impression that Malcom would mistreat the mermaids. He seemed to fascinated by them. Maybe that was the problem, he was so enamored with their coolness he couldn't relax and play a casual game of catch with one.

Mako shrugged. "maybe? He doesn't like me like Jenny or you."

> you want to fuck her?
> you want to fuck me?
> so, what's your story?
> so, what does a shark do for fun around here?
>>
>>3814421
> so, what's your story?
Besides cheeseburgers
>>
>>3814421
>so, what's your story?
>so, what does a shark do for fun around here?
>>
>>3814421
>> so, what's your story?
>> so, what does a shark do for fun around here?
>>
>>3814421
>you want to fuck her?
Not saying no to the sidequest
>>
>>3814421
>> you want to fuck me?
This
I'll be very pissed if we don't immediately initiate a sex scene QM
>>
>>3814448
Also my IP changed because my router got btfo by my stupid cat, I'm >>3814398
>>
>>3814421
> so, what's your story?
>>
>>3814451
Don't worry, we can tell.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (78 KB, 850x788)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>3814451
lies
>>
"so, what's your story, mako?"

"well..." the sharkmaid thought, "where to start..."

- - -

You're a shark. An apex predator-no, the apex predator. Fifteen thousand pounds of awesomeness with teeth galore and even muscle to punch you through the ocean like a rocket.

You've never actually seen a rocket, but your mom had. She used to hang out around a military base, saw all the big ships come in and out. She'd tell you all about the world of the surface while she nursed you and taught you to hunt.

You missed her, you really did. But... But you were a shark and crying about your momma wasn't what sharks do. You had other goals. Goals like...

Likr eating! You were hungry. To be fair you were always at least a little hungry. Not to the point of being annoying, but you were always aware that you could eat if, you know, you had nothing better to do with your life.

You mom had told you stories about what the surface world ate. Meats you'd never even heard of. Meats wrapped in other meats. No wonder they were all so fat.

Of course, eating wasn't the only thing on your sharkish mind. You were innately curious. You mind was so hyperspecilized for being the deadliest damn thing the ocean had ever seen that it was constantly purring away on overdrive. One of the few things that could catch your attention more than a meat was a shiny object.

Also, you were... Aware that you'd reached the age of fertility. It wasn't like your body was screaming at you to have pups, at least not yet. But... You know... It was a possibility...

You didn't know if you were ready for that. Your mom... Enough about your mom! You were a badass shark. You pushed the melencholy aside and focused on...

>food. It's a beautiful day topside. Maybe if you trawled the shoreline you'd find some tourists you can get a meat from.
>curiosity. Explore around the coral reeds. Maybe you'll meet some divers.
>>
>>3814507
>>food. It's a beautiful day topside. Maybe if you trawled the shoreline you'd find some tourists you can get a meat from.

mako is pure and didn't screw a random diver
>>
>>3814512
Good point, she's only wanted food so far.
>>
>>3814507

>food. It's a beautiful day topside. Maybe if you trawled the shoreline you'd find some tourists you can get a meat from.

And we got captured
>>
>>3814507
>You were hungry
She could feed on our penus:DDDDDDDD
Anyway I pick >curiosity. Explore around the coral reeds. Maybe you'll meet some divers.
Though if we can skip to the lewd scenes then we should just do that
>>
>>3814507
>>
>>3814512
The second option is more her wanting to snag some shiny dive gear and/or scare some divers for her own amusement
>>
File: Spoiler Image (137 KB, 850x1136)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>3814507
>>
You pondered your options before your growling belly made a persuasive argument for finding something to eat.

You could go hunting of course. You were an apex predator and tunas were stupid. But bugging peoples for meats was so much easier, and usually you ended up with something tastier then just another slab of raw fish or seal. One time you got a meat the tourist called chicken tendies. They were pretty good.

You turned for the island and trimmed a few degrees positive. You didn't need to climb quickly, and with your tiger patterned stripes you were almost invisible from above. You coasted in, your fins slicing like knives through the tropical ocean.

Finally you spotted your first peoples of the day. A small motorboat barely bigger than you were was anchored in the shallows while two peoples snorkel around. One was a man people while the other was most obvious a girl people. Her tits were almost as big as yours!

Of course, she was covering them with a tight bit of black fabric. And from the subtle way they reacted to immersion in salt water you could tell there was something besides boob in her boob.

As you watched from below the boy people got a firm handful of the girl's... Of where her tail should have been. She seemed to enjoy it and swatted playfully at him. Something on her finger glinted in the sunlight with the motion.

> surface and inquire about meats.
> you feel oddly exposed now... Maybe she could part with her swimsuit?
> SHINY OBJECT!
>>
>>3814562
Tendies tendies get them now, you fat, ungrateful, sluggish sow!
>>
File: s.jpg (40 KB, 329x254)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>3814562
>surface and inquire about meats.
>>
>>3814562
>> you feel oddly exposed now... Maybe she could part with her swimsuit?
>>
>>3814562
>> SHINY OBJECT!

nice thing you got there peopletits
>>
>>3814562
> SHINY OBJECT!

Harass the lady with the tits, grab her tits to discover what else is there in her boob besides boob
>>
>>3814562
>SHINY OBJECT!
>>
>>3814562
>>
You're the apex predator of the oceans. That means you have a certain degree of freedom when indulging your curiosity as nothing in the seas is trying to eat you. Also... You really like the shinies. With a whip of your tail you powered into a zoom climb you find twitched and angled to guide you onto a precision intercept course.

A small part of your mind asked what that little shiny band on hey finger tasted like, and if it might be a food. That wasn't surprising though, as you instinctively asked yourself that question whenever you saw something new.

You ignored that voice for now. You were interested in getting meats, not something that may or may not even be a food.

You saw the big breasted woman's eyes go wide as you rocketed up from the depth at her. A stream of bubbles erupted from her snorkel's mouthpiece and she started to flail away. It was too late, in seconds you were level with them, swimming a tight circle around the pair to herd them in place.

You tried to get a good look at the shiny when the male swimmer punched you in the nose. Like... It wasn't the hardest punch, you've had worse when you swam into a seal wrong. But still... He *punched* you...

>punch him back
>be the bigger fish. Ask for a meat.
>figure out what's in her boobs
>write in
>>
>>3814602
>>figure out what's in her boobs
Then
>punch him back
>>
>>3814602
>>
>>3814602
>>
>>3814602
The BALLS on this man, this crazy son of a bitch just is trying to fist fight a shark underwater

>ask for meat and about what the shiny thing is.
>>
>>3814602
>punch him back
Clearly challenging us for dominance. Clearly.
>>
>>3814602
>>punch him back
>>
>>3814602

>punch him back

Establish dominance, then we can check what's in her boobs

This is probably why she god locked up kek, poor Mako
We have to give them a reason to have a travic backstory
>>
>>3814602
>be the bigger fish: bop the boobs
>>
>>3814629
Heh
>>
>>3814602
>>
>>3814602
>punch him back, grab boobs
>>
By my count punch him back is winning, plus a blend of the rest.
>>
>>3814663
wohooo! Mako is no pushover
>>
>>3814663
I sincerely hope we don't fucking kill him. After all, we're a fifteen hundred pound shark.
>>
>>3814671
>You're a shark. An apex predator-no, the apex predator. Fifteen thousand pounds of awesomeness with teeth galore and even muscle to punch you through the ocean like a rocket.
>Fifteen thousand pounds of awesomeness with teeth galore
>Fifteen thousand pounds of awesomeness
>Fifteen thousand
>>
>>3814674
Megalodon bitched the fuck out
>>
>>3814663
That works. These poor landpeople are going to be scarred for life.
>>3814674
Typo?
>>
>>3814689
Yes, but let me have fun with it anon.
>>
>>3814674
Oh, my mistake. Still, the biggest killer whales clock in at around 12,000 pounds, and Mako's human bit has been stated as being a little over 12 feet long in total, bigger than Midori, but not massively. The biggest great whites, which grow to around 20 feet, weight only about 2,500 pounds.
Methinks QM made a wee bit of a mistake. Or should I say masstake?
>>
He punched you. He literally punched you. Right in the nose! Maybe it was just a reflex, or maybe he was trying to protect the woman, but... He *punched * you! You couldn't understand why he thought that was smart, and in act case you needed to remind him who the apex predator was.

So you punched him back. A frim uppercut to the chest, hard enough to leave a bruise but not enough to kill him or anything. You still needed him to give you meats after all.

He recoiled from the force, wincing and clutching his chest until he found the side of his small boat to cling too.

Sadly, you couldn't speak above water,at least not at frequencies humans could hear so you had to mime what you wanted. You pointed to each of them in turn then opened your mouth and took a big bite out of the air.

The woman with the shiny screamed and tried to scramble onto the boat while the man aimed another pitifully weak punch at you. This time you dodged it effortlessly and repeated the motion.

"h-honey," said the man. "just... Stay back okay? I love you, okay?"

You sighed with a huff and rubbed you hand over your tummy, then pointed at them, then at your mouth.

"are... Are you hungry?" said the man, his obvious and totally justified terror starting to tint with shades of realization. "you want something to eat?"

You nodded vigorously.

"w-well," he said with a nervous smile. "why didn't you say so?"

"James, make it go away," said the woman.

"she's just hungry," said the man. James, apparently. "c'mon, we came out here to see fish, right?" he kept his eyes on you, fishing behind him for something.

"fish!" said the woman "pretty tropical fish! Not... That!"

It's okay. She's scared. Scared and probably in awe of you. You could understand that. You're probably the awe inspiring thing she's ever seen.

"This is her ocean," said James. "we should be good guests, right?" he held something out to you. It was stiff and brown and smelled like salt and meat. "you want some jerky, girl?"

You sniffed and took a bite. Yes, you wanted some jerky. You snapped up the rest and looked at him expectantly for more.

"aw..." the woman smiled despite herself. "she's like a puppy."

You had no idea what puppies were. They must be truly fearsome if you reminded her of one.

"good shark," Jamie offered you another bit of jerky. "Hey--"

"I'm not going back in," said the woman. "yet."

"don't worry babe," said Jamie. "hand me a brew."

She shook her head and fished a can from the boat. It was shiny with some design printed on it AND IT WAS SHINY!

"here," Jamie cracked the top and took a sip, then offered it to you.

>what do?
>>
>>3814702
fishtits are made of unobtainium and denser than usual matter
>>
>>3814674
Um... Yeah I fucked up. Mako's two thousand pounds in the present, but this flashback was five hundred pounds ago when she was younger. My bad.
>>
>>3814712
Kindly take and drink it. Then ask to be pet.
>>
>>3814712
I want to fondle that girla tits goddammint

Accept the thing, but its alcohol so don't drink it and give it back, ask for mpre food, we may end up killing them if we get drunk
>>
>>3814712
>drink
Can fish get drunk?
>>
>>3814712
That weirdo is drinking the sardine juice. This will not stand. Cthulhu made deenz cans a chewable food, it must be slowly chewed.
>>
>>3814712
>what do?
Taste it, then eat it. Including the shiny can. We must know what the shiny tastes like.
>>
>>3814712
Accept and ask for more food, lul them in a false sense of security so the woman can come back to the water and we can check her boobs
>>
>>3814726
How would she even know what alcohol is?
>>
>>3814733
Mako lives and feeds around tourists, I doubt this is the first asshole that tries to get the fish drunk to post on youtube or something

With Mako's weight she'll need a hell a lot more than that
>>
It looks like "accept beer, attempt headpats and tiddytouching" is winning, but not by much. Does anon want more time to decide?
>>
>>3814782
All is fine, not happy with headpats tho
>>
>>3814730
This, we are a curious megafish
>>3814702
Fuck, I meant the whole of Mako is 12', not just her upper bit.
>>
>>3814782
No headpats, feels out of place.
>>
>>3814805
Sharks fucking love headpats and will line up near divers who will offer them.
>>
>>3814815
I agree with the dude, the guy punched us, no headpats for him
>>
You sniffed the can curiously and took a small sip. The liquid inside was cold and warm all at the same time. It tasted like... Like something you'd never tasted before. It shouldn't have tasted so good but it did! You downed the can and popped it into your mouth. The sensation of your teeth ripping apart metal was the perfect end to the experience.

"so... That means you're not going to eat me?" said Jamie carefully.

You nodded and swam closer. You turned a little and muzzled him with your nose and cheek. He laughed in surprise and gave your head a testing pat. You started purring as he gave you, the apex predator of all the oceans, proper attention. Yes, pet me mortal landdweller. Worship me with cuddles.

"sorry about the punch earlier," said Jamie, pulling your mane back to scratch you behind the ears. (oh fuck yes. Do that more, hooman.) "you came outta nowhere and I got the missus..."

You muzzled him again, your eyes going lidded as he patted the fuck out of your head. After much cajoling from Jamie and several beers the missus joined in giving your aquatic majesty proper reverence.

Eventually she even joined you in the water. Now was your chance! You reached for her breasts and squeezed. They were smaller than yours and much squishier. You could tell they wouldn't hold their shape if she swam as fast as you could. And... You could feel something inside. Something firm and not at all like what it was in.

"easy there," she swatted your hand away as gently as she dared.

"maybe she wants your swimsuit?" offered Jamie.

"is that just an attempt to get me naked?"

Jamie shrugged.

"well then, Lil shark," said peopletits. "you want to be a model?"

>accept the swimsuit
>keep trying to find out what's going on with her boobs
> you ate all their meats and are still hungry. Go looking for more meats.
>>
>>3814819
They're not headpats as much as an inferior creature rendering proper homage to a cool ass shark
>>
>>3814826

we need no clothes, clothes are for humans

more boobs
>>
>>3814826
>accept the swimsuit
"I will take your so-called 'swimsuit', human, but only so I may investigate the discrepancies of your chest properly!
>>
>>3814826

>>3814828
Eh, ok, still didn't want it but it alright
>>
>>3814843
Properly establishing Mako's love for boobs
>>
>Cat broke my router again
>>3814826
>accept the swimsuit
>>
>>3814826

Check her boobs from under the smiwsuit, gently.
>>
>>3814826
>accept the swimsuit
An outer skin?
>>
>>3814826
>accept the swimsuit
>>
>>3814862
Mate please avoid using a trip unless it's necessary
>>
You nodded. You weren't really interested in having the swimsuit as much as you were interested in getting it off her. You watched as she reached behind her neck to undo the knot holding her rather skimpy outfit on then darted forward to investigate.

You could see why she wanted to keep her boobs covered. There were wierd warts right where the milk patches should be. You ran your thumb over them and even tried to link one but none of your senses could tell you anything. At least she seemed passive while you were exploring.

"easy there," said Jamie. "that's my woman now."

The now toppless woman bit her lip as you squished and kneaded her boobs. There was definitely something in there...

"I think she's feeling my implants," said the woman breathily. You didn't know what that word meant, but her boobs were certainly fun too play with. You couldn't do half of this with your own much firmer pair.

The novelty wore off pretty soon, and your stomach growled at you again. You'd exhausted all their meats. You dove away, tying up the borrowed swimsuit out of curiosity and pondering your next move...

> visit the beach. Maybe you can get food there.
> there's another boat closer to reef. You can definitely smell food, but it's the same fishy chum you can get whenever.
>>
>>3814877

Must inspect more boobs! Compare them now.
>>
>>3814877
>> there's another boat closer to reef. You can definitely smell food, but it's the same fishy chum you can get whenever.
>>
>>3814877
> visit the beach. Maybe you can get food there
THE apex predator deserves only the best food.
>>
>>3814877
>visit the beach. Maybe you can get food there.
>>
>>3814877

Kek at the warts, the girl was enjoying herself tho lol
>>
I hope you all are enjoying mako. Let me know me know if this starts dragging on!
>>
>>3814898
Boobfile is fun, was she captured at some point or did she just swam inside a navy base?
>>
>>3814868
I know, just forgot to delete it.
>>
>>3814877
We should do the jaws thing where we poke our fin up above the water and scare people
>>3814905
>Mako just wandered into a navy base one day and never left
Pretty darn in character
>>
>>3814917
Little known fact: the whole mermaid project is just a desperate attempt by the navy to get her to leave.
>>
>>3814924
The huge food expense and the constant sexual harassment reports from female officer that had their boobs checked out made he Navy assemble some other friendly mermaids to hopefully for a group and wander off

Checks out lol
>>
You swam towards the shore. Fish could fill you up nice and right, but you're interested in better fare. You deserve a richer diet as the unsurpassed apex predator that you are.

It got shallow fast. You dorsal fin broached the surface even as you swam so close to the bottom your pectoral fins almost kissed the sandy bottom.

Suddenly you heard loud splashing. Someone was sprinting into the surf towards you. Several someones, actually. You wheeled around, shockingly agile even in barely three feet of water.

You saw a man in tiny kahki shorts leading the charge while a few more in flowery shirts followed. Some had big boxes on their shoulders while the last was carrying some kind of boom with a furry thingy on the end.

Taking up the rear was a boy who looked like the man in kahki but smaller. You didn't really know how people ages worked but you'd guess he was maybe your age? He had something in his hand that looked like bread but smelled like a meat.

Suddenly the older man was on you. "CROICKY! LOOKAT THE SLOIZE OF THEES BEAUT!"

yes, that is accurate, I am a beautiful shark.

"WE'RE VERY LUCKY!" the properly excited man crouched in the water and looked at you with clear awe. He also stopped shouting quite so loud now that boom guy was in position. "Tha tiger-backed mermaid is one of tha ultimate predators in all the oceans."

Yes, human. Praise me more.

"They can swim up to forty miles an hour," said khaki man with furiously excited hand gestures. "an' their sahratred teeth - - show me your teeth dear?"

You opened your mouth as requested.

"look at that!" he got closer to your mouth than was probably wise. "look at those chompers! Tiger backs gave the sharpest teeth of any mermaid in the animal kingdom!"

You preened and flashed a smile.

"Malcom! Mal!" kahki man waved the boy over. "my son her spotted this beautiful creature while we were filming something else entirely. You have to keep your eyes out!"

>accept more much deserved praise.
>investigate Malcolm's meat that is not a meat.
>>
>>3814963
>"CROICKY! LOOKAT THE SLOIZE OF THEES BEAUT!"
Are they British? Anyways let's go with:
>>
>>3814963

>investigate Malcolm's meat that is not a meat

Cheeseburgers

When will we go to the base?
>>
>>3814963
>>
>>3814963
>>
>>3814963
>>investigate Malcolm's meat that is not a meat.
Let's give them a toothy show, I bet not!Steve Irwin's son has never seen a tiger-back eat before.
>>3814968
Steve Irwin, professional Australian.
>>
>>3814963
>>investigate Malcolm's meat that is not a meat.

we are here for food, give it to us
>>
>>3814968
Wtf mate thats aussy as shit, Steve
>>
>>3814963
>>
>>3814963
Now I'm sad that Steve's gone. Life has never been the same since.
>>
>>3815136
I know, it feels like there's a big hole in my heart.
>>
>>3815148
The death of Steve Irwin was also the start of death for television. Change my mind.
>>
Sorry, friends. I've got a ton of stuff I gotta do around the house. Gonna call the current run for now. MakoQuest will wrap up with the next run.

As always, follow Twitter.com/DeeKaptainQM for information about the next run! You've been a great audience!
>>
>>3815182
Thanks QM.
>>
>>3815182
Thanks QM.
>>
>>3815171
There are no replies because you are so correct that there is no room for debate.

>>3815182
Thanks QM.
>>
>>3814968
I've never seen a comment just scream zoomer before
>>
>>3815585
agreed
>>
>>3815585
>>3815846
Mate I'm a third worlder, there's no way I could know who Steve Irwin is.
>>
>>3816211
Well, now is a good time to watch a few anon. There's bound to be episodes somewhere on the web that you can watch for free.
>>
>>3811617
>>3815182
Excuse the intrusion, you just made it to the quest timeline. Do you have a preference among your op's pictures or wish to make a title to mark your quest on it?
>>
>>3816508
wat. Are you OP, or asking stuff about OP, or talking to OP?
>>
>>3816522
I am asking the OP which of the opening post pictures he prefers for timeline.
>>
>>3816526
Not sure I want to know: what's this timeline thing?
>>
>>3816522
>>3816532
Lurk.
>>
>>3816508
Are you talking about the qtg tineline? Probably the op image for this thread.
>>
>>3816561
I am, and got it.
>>
op is ded
>>
>>3817419
Eaten by sharks.
>>
>>3817719
Hot mersharks. That want pups.
>>
>>3817419
Have you guys not learned that op only runs on weekdays?
>>
>>3817920
Is there any other kind?
>>
>>3818788
Welcome back QM. Did the baby making go well? How many pups are we expecting?
>>
>>3820813
Depends on how vigorously make love to Mako
>>
>>3821141
You tell us, you were the one who was "eaten" by sharks.
>>
>>3821180
I just don't run on weekends, my dude
>>
>>3821619
I think he means, you know, EATEN. With italics and lenny faces.
>>
>>3821773
Well if he's with one of those 15k lb ones he might just be having trouble finding his way out.
>>
"Do yeah," said Mako. "is how I discovered cheeseburger."

You blinked. You weren't sure how to process the shark's story, let alone her apparent fixation with boobs. Not that you would blame her for that last part, boobs are objectively awesome, but still. Was she a lesbian shark or something?

"I, uh," you scratched the back of your neck, "I was kinda wanting to know how you ended up here."

"oh," mako shrugged. "was exploring. Found this is place. Haven't left."

"really?"

She nodded. "is bad story."

You nodded and lobbed the ball at her. As usual she caught it without missing a beat. "well, it's nice to get to know you a little?"

"want to know more?" asked mako. The big shark was visibly bursting with enthusiasm. She clearly liked talking about herself. She was probably the most interesting subject she could think of

>ask about her mother
>ask about what she does in her free time
>ask if she likes boy sharks or girl sharks
>something else (write in)
>>
>>3822207
>>ask about her mother

tragic backstory
>>
>>3822216
must have a tragic backstory is the law of the trope
>>
>>3822207
>>
>>3822207

>ask about her mother

Her tastes are her own, let's not pry into that, boobs are awesome no matter how you look at them.
>>
>>3822207

>ask about her mother
>>
"You mentioned your mother," you said. "I didn't... I'm not sure how shark families work."

"me either," said mako. "I was the only one of my litter to make it," she swam a slow circle around you in the warm saltwater. "she did her best, I think. But sharks eat."

"wasn't enough food to go around?" you guessed. You could only imagine how much a creature mako's size would need to eat. No wonder she was always scarfing down cheeseburgers.

Mako nodded. "split up. Hunt different places." she shrugged. "probably dead by now." age didn't seem all that broken up about it, but you could tell she wasn't telling you everything.

You decided not to press her for now. Maybe later when you were closer friends. "so, what's a shark do for fun around here?"

Mako's face brightened. "I have TV!" she said proudly. "shark week!"

"you watch shark week?" you laughed at yourself for being surprised. You should have seen it coming considering how damn vain she was.

Mako nodded. "and other shows. Movies."

"Jaws?"

She shook her head and hugged her tail like a security blanket. "hate Jaws."

>offer to get some lunch. Maybe you can introduce her to a new meat
>keep pushing on her mother
>you've put this off long enough, go talk to Jenny
>>
>>3822265
>>you've put this off long enough, go talk to Jenny
aaarrrggg, the angst
>>
>>3822265

Give her meat flavored tofu, try to prank the shark

Why does she hate Jaws?
>>
>>3822265
>>offer to get some lunch. Maybe you can introduce her to a new meat
>>
>>3822265
>>
>>3822265
>>
Sorry to do this to you, anons, but I've got to call it here for now. I woke up with a killer headache that I thought I could power through, but...

Anyway, let me know anything you want to see on the next run and I'll make sure to work it in
>>
>>3822288
rest up qm, thanks for running

for me, I want to have a heart to heart with Jenny and then MIdori time!
>>
>>3822265
>>
>>3822265
>>
>>3822265
She is sadden'd by our own hand and must be cheer'd once more.
>>3822268
The shark is portrayed as a mindless, terrifying monster and is brutally killed at the end by the heroes. I'm not sure she appreciates that.
>>
>>3822515
Man eaters do exist and are dangerous though. Well, more dangerous than the normal shark.
>>
>>3822612
Still doesn't change the fact that she wouldn't like it.
>>
>>3822684
Why? Either she relates as a shark and wouldn't care since sharks would eat other sharks or she relates as a human and doesn't project herself on the shark.
>>
>>3822724
Maybe she doesn't like how most of humanity sees sharks as a whole as barely distinguishable from beasts of legend?
Maybe she doesn't like how the film and others like it portray sharks and humans as having to be at odds, thus going against everything her and the navy are doing simply by existing?
Maybe she was rooting for the shark?
There's any number of explanations.
>>
>>3822265
>>3822268
Supporting tofu prank
>>
But we need apology meat in case the tofu doesn’t go over well
>>
>>3823146
That would be our dick
>>
>>3823418
Are you sure a sherk blowjob is wise?
>>
>>3823452
Never know until you try.
>>
>>3823452
Anonymous has aways made good decisions.
>>
>>3823452
Seems woth the risk for me.
>>
"so, you hungry for some lunch?" you said politely. You figured mako thought you were asking sincerely though. She gave you a look like you'd said the dumbest thing she'd ever heard.

"I'm a shark," she said by way of response. "my existence is munchies."

"you know, it kinda undercuts the gravitas when you say things like 'munchies'." you teased her. You swam to the edge of the tank and clambered out of the water. You fished around in the refrigerator until you found what you were looking for: some pre cooked tofurky.

Maybe this wasn't such a wise idea, but from what you've read tiger backed sharks will eat literally anything. Even if mako hates the taste she might appreciate the novelty.

"here," you handed her a piece. She craned her neck and sniffed curiously at the non-meat on your hand. Then like lightning she snatched it and it and threw it back her gullet. The would be vegan alternative vanished in an instant.

"hmm..." mako narrowed her eyes. "Artificial flavors, onions... This isn't a meat!"

"just checking," you said defensively.

She swam closer to the edge of her tank. Her well muscled shoulders hunched like a killer getting ready to pounce and she made a show of flashing her many teeth. "you know... You're made of meat."

>I didn't know you wanted my man meat, mako!
>feed the shark a pizza
>>
>>3824092
>>feed the shark a pizza

let's not lock that route, MIdori is waiting for us
>>
>>3824092
>"Ah, but munching me up means you won't get fed anymore!"
>Feed the shark a pizza
>>
>>3824092
>Ha ha, good joke.
>>
>>3824092
>You know which meat hasn't passed any sanity checks?
>>
>>3824092
>feed the shark a pizza
>>
>>3824092
She is also made of meat. I heard shark tastes interesting.
>>
>>3824098
That option isn't locking in the mako route. It's just teasing her back for being such a chunni
>>
>>3824092
Then jenny walks in
>>
>>3824092
>feed the shark a pizza
>>
>>3824092
oh my, so forward!
>>
"maybe, but I've got something better for you to try," you said with a smirk. When you'd gone digging for the tofu you'd also found a few slices of delivery Supreme Pizza hanging out waiting for someone to eat them. You threw them on a plate and nuked the whole kit and caboodle long enough to get the cheese nice and gooey. "you ever had pizza?"

Mako shook her head. "what is a pizza?"

"meat and cheese on bread," you said.

"cheese is made of milk?" ask mako.

You nodded.

"kinky," she smirked and made a show of piling her fishtits up on the side of her tank. "give."

You handed her one of the overloaded slices. Again she wolfed it down in one bite. She had to tilt her head back and coax it down her throat, then she smiled at you with all her many teeth. "give more."

> feed the shark until it's time to talk with Jenny
> ask mako something (write in)
>>
>>3824131
>>
>>3824131
>> feed the shark until it's time to talk with Jenny

oh god, the dreaded moment
>>
>>3824131

>> feed the shark until it's time to talk with Jenny

At the mention on milk and implied boobs she gets all "kinky", this shark has a boob problem lol
>>
>>3824131
> ask mako something : how do you feel about boobs? What do you think about clothing over boobs (on landdwellers/on waterpeople)? Would you like to try some clothes on/around yours?
>>
>>3824146
Heads up, anon, mako already wears a swimsuit over her boobs
>>
>>3824131
>>3824138
Nah, she is just a shark of fine taste
>>
>>3824150
this anons is right, there is absolutely no problem in liking boobs, they are glorious indeed, let's not pry into that
>>
>>3824149
oh.
>ask to see boobs, for science
>>
>>3824150
Nah, she is a fake detector. Able to detect fake breasts and fake meat.
>>
>>3824146
Support
>>
File: 1567200769129.jpg (89 KB, 850x1206)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
You kept feeding mako pizza and anything else you could find, but your could only put off the inevitable for so long. Eventually it was time for you to deal with your Jenny situation. You gave mako a parting sausage and went looking for Jenny.

She and Cassidy were finishing up training with Midori. As soon as she saw you the fit south African gave you a kind nod and started trying to shoo Midori away without looking like she was doing it.

Midori figured out what was going on pretty quickly. You could tell Cassidy's efforts to shoo her away only made her more interested in hanging around. But eventually Cassidy coaxed her out with promises of food and tummy rubs.

That left just you and a dripping wet Jenny. She blushed and tugged at the impossibly high cut of her swimsuit. Her hips rocked nervously and she couldn't quite look at you.

"so," she said, water dripping down those thick thighs of hers. "Cassie's not as good at keeping secrets as she thinks. You wanted to talk to me alone?"

>what say?
>>
>>3824178
>Her hips rocked nervously and she couldn't quite look at you.
Fuck, my heartstrings.
>what say?
>"Jenny, how do you... feel about me?"
>>
>>3824178
"Yeah,I did, mind if I sit down?"

"So Jenny, what am I to you?"

"Because you are a precious friend to me you know? and I don't want things to get rocky with us, you are a real sweet girl, and I like to hang around with you a lot."
>>
>>3824184
Changing to this.
>>
"yeah I did, mind if I sit down?" you asked carefully.

Jenny nodded enthusiastically. You could tell she was nervous, but excited. Her mind was racing a million miles an hour and she didn't know what to think.

"so, Jenny, what am I to you?" you asked.

"well..." she bit her lip and rested her hands on her hips. "you're a friend. A really good friend. Someone who's not turned away by my interests or just putting up with me 'cause of my thighs." she shuddered. "I've had enough of that to last a lifetime I think."

"good, good," you said. "because you're a precious friend to me, you know? I don't want things to get rocky between us, you're a real sweet girl and I like hanging out with you."

"I... I like hanging out with you too..." Jenny furrowed her brow. "why... Why would you... Why would things be rocky?" you could tell she was starting to realize what was going on, even if she didn't want to admit it to herself.

She turned to the tank, crossing her arms and screwing up her face. "Ian, what's going on?"

>what say?
>>
>>3824231
>display spaghetti with extra sauce
Cassie, she's not a lesbian btw, says it's not weird: I like tits.. Midori. Is it weird?
>>
>>3824231
Damn, this is no fun at all

"Rocky as in, do you have feelings for me Jenny?"

Fuck if I know what to do here guys
>>
>>3824266
Abort what I said, don't make this about us and her
>>
>>3824231
Fuck, I think I like someone and you are going to be weirded out by me and never gonna want to see my face agains that's whats going on aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh
>>
>>3824231
>what say?
"Well, I don't wanna assume, but do you have... feelings, for me, Jenny? W-Which is fine, if you do! I just... don't think I could return those sorts of feelings."
>>
>>3824178
>"You gave mako a parting sausage."

Oh, did we now? ;)

>>3824231

Fuck. I don't know what to say. This is painful. What do we do guys?!
>>
>>3824304
We pray.
>>
"well, I don't want to assume here, but do you have feelings for --"

"Yes!" she bounced off the ground and clasped her hands to her breast. "yes, I... I..." her face darkened. "I'm alone in that, aren't I?"

"No, Jenny," you said quickly. "it's fine, I'm not... But I don't think we'd ever be more than friends and I didn't want to lead you on."

Jenny seemed to shrink into herself. Her shoulders rolled together and her back hunched. "oh," she said weakly. "Um... That's..."

"I'm really sorry, Jenny," you said.

"um..." she bit her lip and looked near but not quite at you. "I think I'd rather be alone right now."

"I..." you trailed off. You didn't know what to say that would make this better. You closed your mouth and slipped away.

Cassidy was waiting in the next room. "you tell her?" she asked.

You nodded.

"okay," the big safrican drummed her abs and sighed. "I'm gonna pound a pint of Rocky road with the poor girl. Ah, I'd recommend you make yourself scarce for now."

>go find Midori, see what she's up to
>see if mako's interested in late night movies
>>
>>3824323
>go visit some of the other Maids around the base.

Going to either mako or mids will make it look super sketch after we dumped our friend.
>>
>>3824332
>we dumped our friend
We didn't do that but I agree with the course of action.
>>
>>3824323
go find Midori, see what she's up to
>>
>>3824323

let's be alone for a while
>>
>>3824323
and damn qm, give us another mc later so we can cheer her up
>>
>>3824323

>>
>>3824323
>Just go back to our room for the night
Agreeing with >>3824332's logic here.
>>
>>3824348
and there's always the chance that Midori looks for us there since it has access to the tanks
>>
>>3824352
At least then we're not actively seeking her out, right?
>>
>>3824323

Who gives a shit what it looks like
>>
>>3824356
>>3824352
>>3824342
That works actually
>>
>>3824369
>Who gives a shit what it looks like
Anybody working with us?
>>
>>3824369
Uh, JENNY, for starters?
>>
>>3824382
Why? It's what we do every day. Why would that change over friendzoning someone. It's so needlessly paranoid.
>>
Would going to the dining hall and hanging out with whatever mermaids are there at this hour appeal to everyone?
>>
>>3824402
Yeah, go hang at the bowling alley or whatever seacreatures do.
>>
>>3824402
Yeah, sure, so long as it isn't going directly to Midori. She and Jenny have had that rivalry thing going on so it probably wouldn't help Jenny's recovery.
>>
>>3824402
Works for me.
>>
>>3824402
just to kill some time, let's not get too hung up on it
>>
>>3824407
They're friends...

Whatever works, I guess. I still think you all are getting too worked up over friendzoning. She was never led on and is highly unlikely to try to fuck us over for hanging out with the same fish we usually spend time with. Obviously this is somehow a minority opinion though.
>>
>>3824415
Personally, I'd rather play it safe. You never know what devious schemes Kaptain is plotting.
>>
You wandered to the dining hall, mostly from a lack of anything else to do. Mako had left, apperently even her appetite had its limits. That or she'd already eaten everything she could reach without getting out of the water and gave up in frustration.

You made yourself sandwich out of habit and settled down to enjoy it. That was about when Midori came swimming in. You saw her come in close to the bottom through one of the tubes and slink over to serving area. She surfaced and fished around for something tasty but came up empty.

Before you'd decided what to do she noticed you. She had a worried expression on her face, but seeing you did a little to assuage her fears. She swam over to the edge of the tank where you were sitting and gave you a worried look. "Jenny okay?" she almost begged you.

>how respond?
>>
>>3824423
"I think she will probably be, she just needs some time away from me."
>>
>>3824423
"...I'm not sure. I hope so. She'll need some time."
>>
>>3824423
and hand over our sandwich to her, girl is hungry
>>
>>3824427
This.
>>
>>3824423
>Physically, yeah. She just needs some time on her own.
>>
>>3824423
"... I don't know. Right now she will problably need some time of her own"
>>
"I think so," you said with what you hoped sounded like confidence. "I hope so, at least. I think she just needs some time."

Midori nodded, conflict written all over her unearthly features. You could tell a part of her wanted to be happy. Her biggest rival was out of the competition for you, but at the same time Jenny was as much your friend as hers." I go? "she asked.

You shook your head." she's with Cassidy. Probably best you give her some space. "

She nodded. Her head rested against the tank side. Her nostrils started twitching and her head lifted again. It didn't look like the muscles in her neck were doing any work. Instead her head was being dragged around by her twitching nose towards your sandwich.

"you hungry?" you tore off a piece and handed it to her.

She nodded. "shark ate everything," she grumbled. She tasted the bit of sandwich and smiled. She gulped it down and smiled at you. "good!"

"I'm glad you approve," you fussed with her hair.

"what in?" she asked.

You shrugged. "not much. Just ham and cheese."

"chesse?" she said with confusion.

"like milk but solid," you said, going down this road again. Of course the mermaids would be unfamiliar worth cheese.

She gave you a quizzical look and reached down to weigh her fishtits with both hands. "like milk?" she asked.

>what say?
>>
>>3824461
from a cow, but yeah, like milk
>>
>>3824461
>what say?
"Well, yes, but not from humans or mermaids. Here, I'll show you."
*Proceed to show her pictures of cows, goats and the cheese-making process on your phone*
I can't wait for her to be baffled at the fact that humans drink the milk of OTHER species.
>>
>>3824461
>Yes
>>
More importantly: mermaids lactate?
>>
>>3824482
Milk patches, as confirmed in MakoQuest.
>>
>>3824503
oh
>>
"yeah, I like milk." you said. "f-from a cow I mean," you added hastily.

Midori gave you a confused look. You fished your phone from your pocket and showed her a few pictures. She seemed fascinated in a way that was certain to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later.

Still, as evenings go, sharing a sandwich with a pretty fish was up there.

- - - - - -

Gonna have to call this run here. Hope you all enjoyed it.
>>
>>3824565
Thanks QM
>>
>>3824565
Inb4 midori makes us take her to explore the surface world.....that would be quine nice actually
>>
>>3824565
thankls for running
>>
>>3824565
Thanks for running QM.
>>
>>3824587
In boefor me end up starting thr marmaid milk and cheeseFram
>>
>>3824707
For the love of God, please spell check.
>>
>>3824732
I have no need for the love of god.
>>
>>3824743
and it shows you heathen
>>
>>3824707
I thought I was having a stroke but it looks like you were lmao
>>
>>3824587
>wheeling Midori around in a wheelchair
>>
>>3825227
Better idea, we can use military tech to tie some mind operated legs to her fish half so she can walk on land like a really weird centaur.
>>
>>3825523
What if...we become the mermaid...
>>
>>3825739
menrmaid?
it would be nice to see her environment
>>
When you woke up the next morning Cassidy was waiting for you by the door of her room. She'd ditched the sculpted racing swimsuit you'd seen her in earlier for a pair of tiny compression shorts worn under an only slightly less tiny pair of running shorts. Oh, and also a sports bra, but the less said about that whole area the better.

"mornin Ian," she said. Her accent was even thicker than usual this early in the morning. She sipped at a protein shake like it was an expensive coffee.

"Cassidy," you said, careful not to look anywhere inappropriate.

"spent most of the night with Jenny," said the Amazonian African. "ate so much ice cream," she patted her gut with a melancholy grimace. She was still jacked as hell, but you could tell she'd stuffed herself last night. "anyway, she's still broken up, but I think she knows it's over."

"over? It never really began," you said.

"Not in her mind," said Cassidy. "look, she really liked you. She was seeing things that weren't there and she knows it."

"so... I'm good?" you asked.

Cassidy shrugged. "you will be, I think." she rocked on her heels and rolled her neck. Even her neck was bound in muscle, you couldn't believe how all the women in your life were so fit. "Hey, I'm gonna hit the gym, work off some of that sympathy gut. Wanna come with?"

>join Cassidy in the gym. She seems cool and maybe she can give you pointers on romancing a fish
>go find Midori
>go find mako
>go find Jenny
>>
>>3825752
>join Cassidy in the gym. She seems cool and maybe she can give you pointers on romancing a fish
>>
>>3825752
>>join Cassidy in the gym. She seems cool and maybe she can give you pointers on romancing a fish
>>
>>3825752
>>
"Sure, that sounds like fun," you said, resigning yourself to your new life of improbably muscular women at every turn.

"awesome," she gave you a pat on the shoulder. "we'll get you guns in no time." she led you to a reasonably well equipped but mostly deserted gym buried deep in the compound.

"huh, pretty empty isn't it?" you asked, bouncing on the balls of your feet and generally limbering up.

"just swimming with the mermaids is enough of a workout for most people," Cassidy set her bottle down by a bench and started loading plates.

"Not you though?" you said, trying not to think too much about all the weight she was putting on.

"nah," said Cassidy. "you see this?" she flexed her arm, her bicep bulging under her sun-kissed skin like an angry python. "you don't get gains like this from just swimming. Gotta lift too."

She looked at the bar. She'd thrown a twenty five pound plate and a five on each side. "this looks good to you?"

"sure," you said cautiously. You hadn't benched in a while, but with Cassidy there to spot you you knew you'd be okay.

>go as hard as you can. Try to impress her.
>let her show you the ropes. You're more interested in chatting than really lifting.
>>
>>3825810
Ask for tips on lifting and stuff
>>
>>3825810
Have her give us a quick fitness assement. Learn where we need to improve. Use it to chat.
>>
>>3825810
>>let her show you the ropes. You're more interested in chatting than really lifting.
>>
>>3825810

>>let her show you the ropes. You're more interested in chatting than really lifting

How to fish love for dummies
>>
>>3825810
go as hard as you can. Try to impress her
Do some hip thrusters.
>>
You went slow, letting Cassidy show you how to do each movement. To nobody's surprise she was a good deal stronger than you, but it never felt like she was showing off. If anything she seemed to revel in each tiny bit of improvement you made.

Of course, you hadn't really came to life. "Hey, Cassidy?"

"hmm?" she cocked an eyebrow.

"you really don't think it's wierd to... You know... With a mermaid?"

"I think it's taste," said Cassidy. She smiled at your obvious hesitation. "I mean look at me. I bet you there's more guys who'd fall for a hot mermaid than a girl who could bend them into a pretzel, yeah?"

She shrugged and settled down to do some squats. "look, if you want help just ask, okay?"

>ask about romancing a mermaid
>ask about mermaid sex
>something else
>>
>>3825925
>>ask about romancing a mermaid
what is mermaid serenade?
>>
>>3825925

>>
>>3825925
>>
>>3825925
>ask about german breadmaking
>>
>>3825925
>>3825938
Hard or soft pretzels anon?
>>
>>3825944
whichever goes best with cheese
>>
>>3825925
Ask about Romance and tell her most men are cowards. Fitness is important
>>
"I could use some help," you admitted. A part of you was curious how the... Carnal act was actually accomplished, but you banished that though for now. "you have any idea how to romance a mermaid?"

Cassidy laughed. "you're doing pretty well already." she leaned in with a giggle. "you didn't hear it from me, but I think mako's smitten."

"mako? Really?" that threw you for a loop. "she seems so..."

"abrasivly assholeish?" said Cassidy. "yeah, but she's a shark. Apex predator and all that. Showing weakness like that..." she shook her head.

You filed away that thought for later. "r-really. Anyways, uh, you have any more specific advise?"

"well... Some people would tell you about biology," said Cassidy. "personally, I think they're closer to girls. They want to be loved. Just... Show 'em you care about them. That you want them to be happy, you know?"

You nodded. "I think I get what you're saying."

"which one are you gunning for?" she asked.

>Midori's always been a sweetheart
>now that you mention it, mako's pretty hot

(this is not a route lock as much as a tool for me the qm to figure out relative interest so I get this quest going the right way.)
>>
>>3825976
Tell her youre thinking for starting a harem or would it be a school? Maybe a pod? Mako is clearly a tsundere and...

Then laugh and say we are here to care for Midori but having Mako open up is appreciated as well but taking things slow is important and we dont want any more hurt feelings or ruin anyones time or reasearch here. We arent a fetishist or anything. Wed like it if things evolved naturally.
>>
>>3825976
>>Midori's always been a sweetheart
>>
>>3825976

>>
>>3825976
I'm still torn.
>>
>>3825991
don't joke about harens with Cas, she is pretty serious about this stuff
>>
>>3826003
Midori would be devastated if we traded her for the first pair of floating tits that passed by after she said she liked us.
>>
>>3825976

>>
"well, Midori's always been a sweetheart," you said.

"mm," Cassidy nodded. "I think she likes you too."

"so, uh, what do I do?" you asked.

Cassidy shrugged and strapped a weighted belt around her slender waist. She started doing dips while clearly deep in thought. "depends," she said.

"depends on what?"

"what are you looking for?" asked Cassidy.

"I... I don't really know what I'm looking for," you said weakly.

"yeah you do," said Cassidy. "close your eyes and think of Midori. You'll realize what you want."

"well..." you closed your eyes and let your imagination run free. Bereft of a set course your mind drifted to...

>Midori bouncing on you, her eyes lolling back with glee while she smotherd you in TUNA
>you and Midori cuddling in front of the TV. She was wrapped around you like a living blanket, purring softly with her head on your shoulder
>you and Midori swimming together through crystal clear tropical water while your kids frolicked in the surf
>>
>>3826065
Porque no los tres?
>>
>>3826065
>>you and Midori cuddling in front of the TV. She was wrapped around you like a living blanket, purring softly with her head on your shoulder
>>
>>3826065
>you and Midori swimming together through crystal clear tropical water while your kids frolicked in the surf

Fish kids with fish tits
>>
>>3826069
yeah, fuck, cuddles and the whole package really
>>
File: rare.png (95 KB, 444x358)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>3826065
>you and Midori cuddling in front of the TV. She was wrapped around you like a living blanket, purring softly with her head on your shoulder
>>
>>3826065
If not all three.
>>
>>3826069
Having kids with her implies the sexy. It's just what pops into your mind when you think about your future with Midori. Do you just want to fuck her or do you want all the rest?
>>
>>3826065
>>
>>3825976
Midori's always been a sweetheart
We gota give her a midori splice
>>
>>3826121
>slowpoke.png
>>
>>3826065
>>
>>3826065
Swimming together in the ocean forever
>>
>>3826065
>>
>>3826065
>>you and Midori swimming together through crystal clear tropical water while your kids frolicked in the surf
>>
Your first thought was swimming through tropical waters so clear it was like you were floating on air. You could see the sandy bottom clear as day, and beside you the elegant form of your fish wife Midori swam beside you.

Ahead of you your kids frolicked in the surf and from the glint in Midori's eye you were certain they'd be getting a new little sister sooner rather than later.

You smiled at the mental image. "I pictured the two of us together. Married with Lil'fishkids."

Cassidy squealed with girlish joy that somehow became even a weightlifting Amazon like her. "that's proper cute that is," she said. "I knew you had a good heart in ya."

"so what do you think I should do?" you asked.

"well..." Cassidy shrugged. "I'd be lying if I said I haven't dreamed about a good man asking to make me a wife and mommy, but... Maybe tell her that?"

"Tell her what?" you asked.

"that you love her," said Cassidy. "she clearly likes being around you. Let her know where you stand, see what she does."

> isn't that too bold?
> good talk, Cassie. I've got a fish to woo
> you really wanna get married, don't you, Cass?
>>
>>3826225
> isn't that too bold?
Don't pick option #3. That's just being a socially retarded prick.
>>
>>3826225

> isn't that too bold?

But I prefer to take it slow
>>
>>3826225
>isn't that too bold?
>>
>>3826225

> good talk, Cassie. I've got a fish to woo
>>
"isn't that too bold?" you asked.

Cassidy shrugged. "I'm not saying you run up to her with a ring, but remember she's not used to reading people like you are."

"so... I should tell her I like her in case she missed it?"

"Not just like," said Cassidy. "I like Jenny but I'd never date her. Let Midori know you're interested in her romantically. See where she goes with it."

You nodded. "I... I guess that makes sense," you said.

Cassidy smiled. "so, you wanna bust out a few more reps, or you want to get the girl?"

>get girl
>get swole
>get to know Cassidy more (subject)
>>
>>3826269

>get girl
>>
>>3826269
>get swole
>>
>>3826269
>get swole
>>
>>3826269
>get swole
>>
>>3826269
>>get girl
>>
>it just loaded my first vote
Oh, c'mon.
>>
>>3826269

>get girl
>>
You worked out for a bit with Cassidy. She was obviously stronger than you, but she seemed happy to have a partner. If anything, working out took just enough focus to let your mind settle onto one thing.

After you'd worked yourself silly, you excused yourself to go talk to the fish of your dreams. To nobody's surprise mako and Midori were eating breakfast together.

Mako was rather pointedly going two for one for everything Midori ate. Considering their relative sizes that was about reasonable, but it looked like Midori had learned to exploit the huge shark's competitive nature.

Mostly by tricking mako into dumping an entire bottle of hot sauce on her cereal. The big shark was almost crying as she defiantly wolfed it down. Midori was vibrating from suppresses giggles

>give mako some milk to cool the heat
>giggle with Midori
>>
>>3826344
>giggle with Midori
>>
>>3826344
>giggle with Midori
After sufficient chuckles are had,
>>
>>3826344
>>giggle with Midori
>>
>>3826344
>>
>>3826344
>giggle with Midori

That was a good prank kek
>>
You stifled your own giggles. From what you could recall mako was fully capable of eating just about anything without lasting harm. Her suffering was temporary and wholly self inflicted by her massively swollen ego.

You wanderd over to sit next to Midori, your arms aching from the workout Cassidy put you through. You should really get yourself something to eat, but right now you just wanted to sit with the mermaids.

Midori smiled at you and waved. When you sat she craned herself out of the water and sniffed you. Okay, maybe a shower was in order. You blushed and tried to wave her off.

"big," said with surprise and pleasure. She flexed her arm then pointed to yours.

"bigger," grunted mako, but with her mouth full of spiced up cereal it sounded more like "gig-uh". She didn't even look at you. You weren't sure if she was bragging about her admittedly massive muscles or just heard and adjective and had to one up it.

Midori smirked. "dumb?"

Mako smacked her upside the head.

Midori pouted and rubbed her head. Her hair to the brunt of the blow and it was pretty clear the two girls were just playing. She looked to you, those big gold eyes going lidded as she rested her head on the edge of the tank. "pats?"

>pat the fish, tell her how you feel
>see if you can get her alone
>write in

Probably last update for the day, friends. Got stuff to do.
>>
>>3826450
>>write in

"always"

pat and streighten her hair, wait for us to be alone to actually talk about the feelings
>>
>>3826462
Support
>>
>>3826450
>go somewhere private. Comb and braid her hair. Tell her you have important thing to say and ask her if shes happy here. Then tell her our feelings.
>>
>>3826462
>>3826480
Support
>>
>>3826462
support
and give mako her milk, poor girl
>>
>>3826500
support
>>
>>3826462
supporting
>>
>>3826450
>>3826462
>>3826480
>>3826500
Supporting
>>
>>3826921
Supporting
>>
>>3826462
>>3826500
Support
Endless support
>>
>>3826462
Support
>>
How could you say no to a face like that. You smiled and scooted over to where Midori was resting and started running your fingers through her long, corse hair. "always." you said gently.

Midori smiled and started purring. She closed her eyes and nuzzled you with the tip of her nose.

Beside her, mako gagged. Not because she was annoyed by the display of affection but because someone offered her a carton of milk to cool off her mouth and she'd tried swallowing it whole instead of drinking it.

Midori giggled and swatted the massive shark with her tail. Mako glowered at her then skulked off with what little dignity she had left.

You started to braid her hair as everyone else filed out after breakfast. Cassidy have you a thumbs up before she left. Then you were alone with Midori.

"so," you had to psyche yourself up a little. "you're happy here, right?"

She nodded and rolled onto her side to give you a better angle. "happy."

"good," you said. "good. I'm. Happy too, and I'm happy you're happy. I.. I think I'm happy because you're happy."

She looked up at you with confusion.

>tell her you love her. (this will lock in Midori's route)
>sputter and struggle to find the words
> something else
>>
>>3827551
>>tell her you love her. (this will lock in Midori's route)

LOVE!
>>
>>3827551
Fish time el em ay oh
>>
>>3827551

>>
>>3827551
>sputter and struggle to find the words
One would thing this option would be something they roll to avoid.
>>
>>3827551
Ask Midori about how Mermaid Love. Do they have partners, do they stay together for life, do they partner with humans?
>>
>>3827551
>>
"I love you, Midori," you said. You'd expected to stumble over your words but now that you were actually telling her the words came tumbling out with barely a lick of effort.

Midori smiled and looked up at you. "love you," she poked you in the chest to make her point. "good person."

You ran your hands through her hair. She reared up out of the water, supporting her torso with her arms and bringing her face even with yours. "kiss?" she asked.

"kiss," you said, bringing your lips to hers. Her skin was soft but firm. Her small lips awkwardly pressed against yours. It was clear she didn't have the slightest idea what she was doing, but she was trying her hardest to do it right.

You pulled away from her. Her big golden eyes were gooey with obvious glee and she sank back into the tank. "join?" she said with a glint in her eyes.

>what do?
>>
>>3827591
join!

embrace her in the water, try to kiss some more

we can eventually ask

do mermaids partner with humans?

man, there so much about her past we should ask
>>
>>3827604
This

Man, midori has never even kissed before
>>
>>3827591
Ummm what is join? ?
Ask her what that means
>>
You hopped into the water beside her. She obligingly rolled belly up and floated alongside you with a dopey grin on her face. "good people," she said, giving you a teasing pat on the top of your head.

You laughed and reached to embrace her. She was heavy, easily a few hundred pounds with all her muscle and her long, toned tail. But with the water supporting her you only needed to get her going. She giggled as you coaxed her into a position where you could embrace her.

"you're a terrible kisser," you said. You leaned over to gently press your lips to hers. This time she relaxed, following your ever move with eager energy. She reached up to cradle the back of your head. Her muscles were stong and firm, but she was nothing but gentle.

"need practice," she teased. She sprawled out on the surface and floated princess style in your arms.

"so," you asked, cradling her in your arms and staring into her pretty golden eyes. "this normal? Falling for a two leg like me?"

She shrugged. "feels right." you saw a glint in her eye. She grabbed the lower hem of her TUNA shirt and slowly eased it up over her big fishtits. "want?" she said with a devilish smile.

>disregard backstory, aquire motorboat
>save the fishtits for desert
>>
>>3827660
>>save the fishtits for desert

nice and easy

"I do want, my room, later"
>>
>>3827660

Point to her in it's entirety

"Want"

Then we can do some more kissing and ask her how she ended up in the aquarium
>>
>>3827674
better than point, pass our wand starting at her head, passing through TUNA and going all the way to her fishtail before saing want
>>
>>3827677
You wanna rephrase that? Not sure what you mean
>>
>>3827696
hand!
shit, I meant hand, as in caress her!
>>
>point to her heart
Want
>point to tuna
Later, but want also
>hold her want
Want forever.

Tell me more of your life.
>>
>>3827677
Yer a wizard Harry
>>
>>3827696
Think hea saying what im saying. Make it clear we want her as a merperson, whole. Not just sexually. To drive home across the language barrier that we love her emotionally and physcially.
>>
>>3827674
>>3827677
Support
>>
>>3827666
Support
>>
You pointed to her face, squishing the slight chub of her cheeks before caressing her face with the back of your hand. "want," you said.

You let your hand glide down her neck then back up the swell of her surprisingly firm fishtits. "want," you said, poking her right in the heart.

Again you moved down, giving her firm tummy a pat. "I want you, Midori. Not your body, you."

She smiled and swam over to get close. "tunas?"

You laughed and gave her boob a good squeeze. "want, but later. In my room."

She smiled and turned to swim a tight circle around you. "now?" she asked, her pectoral fins caressing your legs as she swam around you.

>talk to her about (write in) first
>fishtits now
>>
>>3827717
>talk to her about (write in) first
Ask her if she's been making any new friends, mermaids and trainers alike.
>>
>>3827717
>>talk to her about (write in) first

talk alittle, ask her what food she likes most here, what places she would like to visit

try to swim, get a hang of this, we will need to get better at it
>>
>>3827724
Changing to this
>>
>>3827717
>>3827725
>>
Ask her what she want.
>>
>>3827724
Sure lets do this.
>>
You started trying to swim with her. It was obvious Midori was more comfortable in the water then your were, but she seemed to find your clumsiness charming. If nothing else she she understood you were trying your hardest to be with her.

"so, got a favorite food?" you asked her.

"pizza!" she said enthusiastically. "pizzas?" she shrugged.

"good taste," you said. There was a whole culinary world to explore. "made any friends?"

"Cassidy nice," Midori dove under you, rolling to press her tummy against you as she surface. "big," she flexed her muscles.

"that she is," you agreed.

"Ian?" she asked, coming alongside you a little sheepishly. She bit her lip and puffed out her gut as much as she could and cradled it. "want?"

>what say?
>>
>>3827784
>"... Yes."
>>
>>3827784
>"...At some point, I hope."
>>
>>3827784
...y-yes....
>>
>>3827784
Yes...one day....can we?
>>
>>3827784
>Yes!
>>
>>3827784
>As many as you're willing to give
>>
"... Yes," you almost stammered. Kids! With Midori! You didn't even know if that was possible, but if it was... "I didn't... I mean... Is that... Can we?"

Midori shrugged with a sly smirk. "have to try," she teased.

"and... Do you want?" you put your hand on her tummy, momentarily letting yourself forget it was filled with nothing but pizza and bacon.

Midori nodded. "with you," she said emphatically. "when time."

You nodded. "when it's time, yeah."

Midori giggled and closed her eyes. She puckered her head thin lips and pointed to her face. She was getting better with the kissing by the second. When the two of you had had your fill she rolled back into her belly and smiled at you.

"swallow... Air..." she scowled, not able to find the word. She mimed diving underwater and looked at you expectantly.

You got the message and took a deep breath. She had you cuddle up close to her, straddling where her hips would be with your thighs and hugging her around the neck to keep you secure on her back.

"okay?" she asked.

You flashed her a thumbs up and like a rocket you were off. She dove for the bottom and exploded through the tubes sprawling through the complex. She twisted and turned, her little Ian backpack doing nothing to diminish her natural speed and grace.

As suddenly as it started it was over. She surfaced in your room with a glint in her eye. "Ian Midori... Together?"

>talk more
>fuck the fish
>>
>>3827823
>fuck the fish
>>
How much further do you anons want to go? I could do some time skips if your wanted time with momdori, or we could switch mcs soon.
>>
>>3827823
>fuck the fish
>>
>>3827823
>fuck the fish ]WITH A CONDOM, REMEMBER THE GODDAMN CONDOM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Personally I would like to build this moment up more. It would feel more meaningful that way, but whatever.
>>
>>3827826
>Momdori
I mean thats where its heading. Lmao
Of youre gonna write it out put it in an offsite pastebin
>>
>>3827823
>>fuck the fish
>>
>>3827823
>fuck the fish

At least some timeskips so it doesn't feel anti-climactic.
>>
>>3827835
I'm a total sucker for name puns, and earlier it seemed like anon was interested in having a fish family with Midori, not just doing lewd things with her.
>>
>>3827826
I was really hoping for the navy thing to go more places than just this. You know, offering moral problems, introducing antagonists, showing us conflicts between NPCS and letting us solve them or forcing us to pick a side, etc. Basically letting this become more than fishwaifu quest. I think skipping straight ahead to Momdori would be a waste.
>>
>>3827843
Maybe once we establish the other MC's?
>>
>>3827843
The whole "evil heartless military" plot is kinda overplayed imo. Also, I'm plotting most of this on the fly, what with the hijack and all.
>>
>>3827847
Former military here. We would fuck the fish. Especially the navy. They would fuck an actual manatee if you'd let them. Some of them probably have.
>>
>>3827847
I never said make the entire military heartless, or even one of them. Simple disagreements that mount to cause tension between the cast (mermaids are lesser than humans, is it right to catch mermaids from the open ocean to use for military purposes, mermaids are given microchips to study brain activity, should trainers be made to spend time with only a single mermaid so as to maximise results, are human+mermaid relationships bestiality, etc) would be enough.
>>
>>3827854
Those are... All really good ideas, I think. But I dunno how much more of this quest I've got in me to be honest with you.

I want to at least give you anons some nice closure with Midori, but after that I might call it a finale. I really need to outline stuff before hijacking a quest, ya know?
>>
>>3827861
Yeah, don't worry about my ramblings. Forcing yourself to make stuff isn't fun, I understand the feeling.
>>
"together," you said with a dopey grin. You swam over to Midori, cradling her around the waist as she lifted her TUNA shirt up and over her head. Her big fishtits came spilling out, squishing against your chest as she leaned in for a kiss.

Some time later the two of you floated in the shallow water, both as naked as your were exhausted. Midori was on the bottom, her fishy figure a perfect raft to support you. "like," she said breathily. "very like."

You smiled at her, kissing your way down her neck to her chest. "you're good at this."

She giggled and arched her back into you. "you good."

>this is your life now, enjoy it. (ends the quest)
> skip ahead to (event)
>>
>>3827876
gg cute
>>
>>3827876
>>this is your life now, enjoy it. (ends the quest)
GG WP
>>
>>3827876
I would rather
> skip ahead to (event)
But I don't think you want to, do you?
>>
Skip to event. This os a good quest and Id like more plz.
>>
>>3827876
I mostly just have anatomical questions now. An epilogue would also be cool if you're down.
>>
>>3827882
Depends on what you guys want. I could do some little vignettes to tie things up in a neat bow, just tell me what kind of events you'd like to see
>>
>>3827887
I suppose there's
>Jenny getting with the Aussie guy she likes
>Ian and Midori returning to the aquarium after a few years
>the whole navy program cast at a press conference following incredible breakthroughs in mermaid psychology and mermaid-human relations
>Mako using her newfound authority to mess with people and get food she really shouldn't
If you want a few ideas.
>>
Hmm... I'm a little burned out right this second. Think I'll mull over ideas and post them later if anything good comes to me.

In the mean time thanks for playing! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, I've certainly learned a lot about quest running.
>>
>>3827887
Fish family. It won the vote.
>>
>>3827901
I definitely did, Kaptain, excellent job saving an otherwise doomed thread! You remind me of that one guy who saved the giant spider wife quest.
I probably won't be awake to read your stuff, but I'll eagerly await the morning. I'm excited to see what quests you make next!
>>
>>3827823
>talk more
>>
>>3827876
skip ahead to (event
Come we gota jenny hooked up with some one now.
>>
>>3827895
Then she gets fat
>>
>>3827901
Is the quest over now?
>>
>>3827895
support

>>3828058
a fat shark...that sounds hilarious
>>
>>3828368
As hilarious as a fat Anko. So no, not really.
>>
>>3828511
Do you mean an anglerfish?
>>
>>3827823
A little early and fast to be talking about kids, ain't it? Been in a 'relationship' for a whole twenty minutes.
>>
>>3827876
>> skip ahead to (event)
Display marrige and kids
>>
>>3827876
>>this is your life now, enjoy it. (ends the quest)

Be free. Eat Mac'N'Cheese for me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.