[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Kirby’s_Friends_2.png (4.84 MB, 2560x1440)
4.84 MB
4.84 MB PNG
After the defeat of Hyness and Void Termina, peace has returned to the planet of Popstar. However, a new ancient evil is approaching and threatens to take away all they hold dear.

As a group of heroes you will set out on a quest to stop this evil before everyone and everything you know and love is gone.

OH SHIT IT'S A KIRBY QUEST FUCKERS, PICK A CHARACTER FROM THE KIRBY UNIVERSE AND HELP SAVE POPSTAR OR THE UNIVERSE TOO PROBABLY. ANY CHARACTERS ASIDE FROM: KIRBY, DDD, META KNIGHT, BANDANNA DEE ARE PLAYABLE. ALL DREAM FRIENDS(PIC RELATED) ARE ALLOWED TO BE CHOSEN. OC'S ARE ALLOWED AS WELL SO LONG AS THEY FIT WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE KIRBY UNIVERSE. OKAY LET'S DO THIS SHIT
>>
File: Nuki-tan.png (16 KB, 175x170)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
First for KIRBY QUEST, FUCK YEAH.

>[Repostan for posterity]
Name: Nuki-tan
Size: small (equal to Kirby)
Abilities:
>tail wag (can allow a "slow fall" effect but can't be used to fly & can reflect one small projectile)
>magic leaf (acts like "Leaf" power)
>>
>>3739626
ACCEPTED I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY CUT LEAF FROM STAR ALLIES
>>
>>3739626
Going with this shit
Looks cool and well done
>>
>>3739601
Also I’ll pick Magolar. His ship is cool and I’d like to see how he fights and what kind of thoughts and actions he’d do
>>
>>3739954
GOOD SHIT, LET'S SEE IF WE CAN'T GET ONE MORE PERSON AND WE CAN START THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>3739974
YES
I LIKE YOUR ENTHUSIASM BASED ANON
>>
>>3739974
I am>>3739954 btw
Just on cell data
>>
>>3739985
Good point. I hope you guys don't mind if I namefag.
>>
>>3740211
THAT'S FINE
>>
OKAY FUCK IT WE'RE GOING WITH TWO CHARACTERS IF SOMEONE WANTS TO JOIN LATER THEY CAN
>>3739626
>>3739985
>>3739954
YOU TWO GET READY I'M WRITING THE FIRST POST
>>
Attempting to trip
>>
>>3740299
Not to be a dick, but it's Magolor, anon.

Also thinking about who I should play
UUH, this is hard
>>
>>3740315
Alright thx anon
>>
>>3740315
IT'S LITERALLY ANY KIRBY ENEMY OR THE DREAM FRIENDS ASIDE FROM THE MAIN 4 JUST TAKE YOUR PICK ALSO I HAD TO EAT BUT I'M WRITING AGAIN
>>
It was a beautiful day on PopStar Dee's and other denizens walk around going about their day trying to ignore the absolutely ear grating noise that was the construction of the so called: NEW Haltmann works Co. Allegedly Susie has seen the error of her ways after being defeated by Kirby and helping him slay Void Termina. It's supposed to help "bring the future to PopStar in a environmentally friendly way" but right now it's only being loud and disturbing the peace.

Regardless, Things have been peaceful and even with peace people have work to do, so let's see what our heroes are up to...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(OKAY YOU GUYS THIS IS WERE YOU DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR CHARACTERS ARE CURRENTLY DOING)
>>
>>3740379
I’m currently drifting lazily in orbit around Pop Star, planning to soon go down to collect supplies for any treks I want to make to other planets.
The Lor Starcutter still has a couple kinks in its machinery, so any travel I could make would be more rough on the ship and its passengers than usual.
>>
I am helping the local florist gather various flowers for arrangements and bouquets.

Eh, it's a living.
>>
>>3740498
I forgot to link >>3740379 like a dumb dumb.
>>
>>3739601
Nago

On phone so no pic it's the blob cat.

Currently napping in a tree over looking a small flower shop.
>>
>>3740390
The stars are clear and the weather is good it should be prime time to descend

>>3740498
The store owner a bandanna Dee wearing a sun hat thanks you as he continues gathering flowers himself

>>3740521
There's a cool breeze washing over you as you rest lightly the shade bringing you comfort.
>>
Didn't notice >>3739945 before; thanks pal!
>>
>>3740535
Lol np
>>
>>3740524
Okay. I descend slowly onto the planet, in the middle of a grassy area next to a town.
>>
>>3740557
You descend

Things seem fine suddenly there's a familiar sound the pierces the air, it's Kirby! He's riding out on his warp star it seems. He seems to be going towards DDD castle which isn't an unusual sight those two are always getting into trouble. The noise settles once again the citizens continuing to

BOOM![/B]

Suddenly a large explosion wracks the side of DD castle unlike anything that Kirby could've made even with the use of his crash or bomb powerup. The sound echoes across what seems like the entire planet as an entire side of DDD castle begins to crumble to the ground.
>>
>>3740624
Nigger wtf Kirby can’t just do that shit
Wtf Kirby wrecking DDDs castle and shit
Kirby’s an asshole
>>
>>3740624
Nago is started awake by the loud explosion and looks for the source
>>
>>3740624
I look towards the giant fucking crash and curse Kirby for being an adorable bumfuck
>>
>>3740639
>>3740646
You can see that as the castle crumbles there doesn't seem to be anything else coming out of it Kirby or otherwise. In the distance you can see the Halberd slowly approaching more than likely to asses the damage of whatever that might have been. The townspeople are screaming unaware of what's occuring. For those with a trained eye Susie can be seen with her mech flying towards the castle as well
>>
>>3740684
Start moving toward the castle, after stretching. As its been a while since anything interesting happened.
>>
>>3740684
>Be random waddle dee
>Been on guard duty in Kind DDD's castle
>Kirby arrived for what I assume was some classic rivalry reasons
>Return to doing patrol
>Suddenly huge fuck all explosion happens
>Wake up
>Ringing in my ears
>Can't feel my right eye
>Everything hurts
>What happened
>Screams of panic everywhere
>God can't feel my right "arm" too
>Why are we still here
>Just to suffer
>>
>>3740684
I pilot my ship towards the castle, I can take more survivors that way
>>
>>3740702
Kek
>>
>>3740684
I drop what I'm doing and immediately rush towards the castle.
>>
>>3740693
You rush there with great speed it might take you sometime before you get there but you should be there soon.

>>3740702
As you lie there a familiar face shows itself to you. Armed with a Spear and Blue Bandanna across his head "Get up soldier, you're not done here yet" It's the commander trying to help you back up

>>3740705
Thanks to your ships speed you get there rather quick and you few the carnage from the outside. Waddle Dees and doos are in a fritz running everywhere while You notice Bandanna Dee trying to assist everyone he can

>>3740724
You're closer to the castle thanks to it's location near the city. However as you approach you notice that there was a huge rockslide blocking the way up from there
>>
>>3740736
Ask Bandanna Dee what he needs
>>
>>3740736
While on way to the castle, spend time pondering what kriby is up to this time.
>>
(YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT HOPE IT ISN'T BORING OR ANYTHING. ALSO SHOUTOUTS TO >>3740702 YOU'RE FUCKING AMAZING JUST WAITING FOR EVERY ANSWER POSSIBLE)
>>
>>3740736
I look upon the rocks, first in frustration, then in thought, hugging my leaf close to my body. After a moment, I stand back a safe distance, and try to channel a "leaf uppercut" through any space near the bottom.
>>
>>3740736
Also tell Bandanna Dee I have a ship to cart survivors to safety and to medical areas, but I don’t know the land well and would need a map or person to direct me
>>
>>3740756
It’s a good quest BASED ANON. Not too slow for me and definitely not boring.
>>
>>3740756
(You're doing the lord's work, Anon. I'm excited to see where this goes!)
>>
>>3740736
>Be waddle dee
>Commander is motivating me to get up
>It all hurts but a soldier must always follow orders
>That's what they thought is at camp
>Manage to get up with all the pain and dizziness
>seems I may be missing an arm and can't see trough my right eye
>Adrenaline keeping me up
>Attempt to salute commander but realize I'm still missing my right arm
>Right.jpg
>Just salute him with my other arm
>In a semi panicked voice I respond "ORDERS SIR!"
>Ugh why does my head hurt so mutch
>>
>>3740747
>>3740765
B.Dee looks to you "Magolor take them all to the hospital in town! Also here!" He hands you several maxim tomatoes. "Whoever is in better shape use these to heal them up and get them to help!"

>>3740750
you ponder but remain confused Kirby would usually never do something like this out of his volition if at all. Thankfully you manage to reach the path which seems to have been just cleared out by>>3740762 whose leaf uppercut has successfully cleared rocks off the path

>>3740776
B.Dee saluted back and hand you a maxim tomato. "Don't worry about the arm soldier they grow back. Eat that tomato and try to get the other survivors out of here!" As soon as he says that Susie lands on the property and rushes further into the castle.
>>
>>3740794
I yell as loud as I can into the the crowd, “Whoever is injured, get on the ship! We’re gonna get you to the hospital in town!”
>>
>>3740794
>Be punished waddle dee
>Feel mutch better after eating the tomato
>Feel relieved that arm is back
>Feel not so relieved since still blind in right eye
>Head still hurts
>Realize after checking with required arm that there seems to be a rock lodged in my forehead
>Well shit
>Continue to follow orders and look around for other survivors
>Call for support if I find any survivors traped in spaces that require heavy lifting
>Any survivors I can help directly I carry to a safe spot outside
>Ponder what the heck happened between DeDeDe and Kirby that they went this overboard
>This is extremely unusual for them
>>
>>3740794
I ask nuki-tan if he knows what's going on as I pass. Still heading to the castle.
>>
>>3740794
I look in sheer delight at my plan's success, and begin to make my way for the castle, when I hear Nago (>>3740853) ask his question. As I hadn't seen his approach, I flinch in short-lived shock, then give the large cat a friendly smile.
I tell him I have no idea, but report on the various sounds of destruction, and ask if he's headed up there too.
>>
>>3740861
I walk and talk, seeing as he's headed up there anyway.
(I didn't read his post properly, lol)
>>
Question for op
Will we be rolling dice when it comes to combat like these multi poster threads usually go.
>>
>>3740807
In a rush various denizens of the castle begin to pile onto your ship thanking you all the while

>>3740818
B.dee runs to you to you "I'm not sure Kirby came in and went to the inner depths of the castle. He didn't even have any powers active and there are no poppy bros on the premises!" he sighs and hand you a parasol "Here I used this for the battle royal awhile ago I think you'd get more use out of it than I would" He then stamps his spear on the ground revealing a beam weapon underneath and rushes into the depths of the castle after Susie

>>3740853
>>3740861
The two of you successfully make it to the top of the mountain and see several other people as well. To the side Magolor is boarding people onto his ship and there's a waddle Dee with a rock stuck in his head weilding a parasol.

>>3740874
(YES)
>>
>>3740880
I continue to facilitate the injured; healing the less injured with the matos, and asking them to help those too injured and carry them in
>>
File: Nago Nya.png (139 KB, 328x368)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>3740880
[Finally at home, also pic of my pc]

I stop and take a minute to look around to see where I can help the most
>>
>>3740880
Nice can't wait to see how mutch chaos the dice gods will cause

>Be Punished Waddle see
>Commander gave me a parasol as a weapon
>That shall do for now
>Helped as many survivors I could within my range of capability
>Had some gut twisting encounters with unlucky ones
>Closed the eyes of the ones who weren't squished intirely by rubble
>Curious about where commander and Susie went
>They might need support so I follow them
>>
>>3740880
I thank Nago for his company, before looking between the people being rescued and the Parasol Waddle Dee. Letting out a small sigh, I approach the Waddle Dee and ask him if I can relieve him of the rock embedded in his face.
>>
>>3740938
It was my pleasure, let's see how we can help.
>>
File: Icemt.png (116 KB, 497x469)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>3740890
The transfer process goes well but...

>>3740901
As you look around you hear a noise approaching your destination

>>3740905
You've done all you can. Thankfully once the rock gets moved off of those waddle dees they'll be able to move again. You head further into the castle but hear a noise coming from within to your direction.

>>3740938
Most of the people who can be rescued have been thankfully the others will be fine once the rubble is cleared however you do hear a noise...

As you all figure out what to do and assist the others you hear that familiar sound and Kirby comes flying past carrying an unconscious DDD alongside Susie who has B.Dee hitching a ride. Before you can ask them what's going on a giant creature makes itself known!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QOiZgyv3_M

(PRETEND PIC RELATED IS PURPLE AND MADE OF ROCK NOT ICE)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>3740958
FUCK
I charge a black hole and attempt to hit it with it
>>
Rolled 14, 16 = 30 (2d20)

>>3740958
>Be punished waddle dee
>Someone tried to ask me something but I couldn't hear them as I rushed following B.dee
>Down here it's really moody but at least there is light
>Wait what's that noise
>Kirby hulling DeDeDe rushes past me
>Same does Susan with commanded hitching a ride in her mech
>Check what the fuss is about
>See pic related
>Shieeet
>Grab anything throwable that isn't the paracol and throw it at the creature [first roll]
>Than after that enter panicked retreat mode and start running away from the thing [second roll]
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>3740958
Seeing a clear enemy I try to flank it and use my ability [CUTTER]

[d100's right?]
>>
OP can you clarify which dice we are using
I'm more used to d20's due to how easily chaotic things can get
But I'm okay with any dice
>>
>>3740968
>>3740980
>>3740987
(I'M GONNA JUST TAKE THESE ROLLS THIS TIME BUT FROM NOW ON WE'RE GONNA USE D20)
>>
>>3740987
>>3740980
>>3740968
Ah man, we all used different dice.
>>
>>3740987
forgot my name and trip
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>3740958
I see the valiant Waddle Dee rush off in another direction; though slightly annoyed, I can't help but admire his sense of duty.

My internal soliloquy is interrupted by the appearance of OH STARS WHAT IS THAT!?

My fur stands on end in fright, as I try to make sense of the situation. The others have already begun making their attacks; I can't be the dead weight here!

I begin dashing towards the enemy, spinning and attempting a "leaf swirl" attack!
>>
>>3740968
By some form of miracle Magolor shoots out a black hole that manages to miss it does however suck in several pieces of rubble from the top of several waddle dees which allows them to run away in fear

>>3740980
>Be you
>You throw a rock that just manages to barely skim the monsters face
>It gets confused for a second
>You haul outta there before he begins to follow

>>3740987
You quickly dodge to the side and manage to use you cutter on the monster leaving a cut in one of the pillars on its back it lets out a roar.

>>3741016
You manage to use a leaf swirl this seems to do solid damage to the beast since it goes rolling backwards stunned.

B.Dee fires off a beam attack which is a direct hit allowing kirby to place DeDeDe on the floor while he tries to find a power to absorb. Susie meanwhile readies her blaster and lets out a shot that manages to hit directly a gain. Thanks to your combined effort the monster seems to be reeling!

(ROLL D20 FOR MORE ATTACKS)
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>3741051
I attempt to use its own mass against it, rolling a place hole under its feet so it can be trapped.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>3741051
Now that I am off to the side I use [Cutter] again aiming for the leg closest to me.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>3741051
Looking quite satisfied with the first wave of attacks, I quickly offer words of encouragement to the group, and deign to use a more ranged approach; I jump into the air and throw a "leaf rain" attack!
>>
>>3741061
^black hole
>>
>>3741067
FUCK name and trip
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>3741051
>Be punished dee
>Managed to get some distance and regroup
>Seems everyone is wrecking this things shit right back to where it came from
>Gotta contribute too
>Wait I have a parasol
>If I can find a rock that is big enought for me to throw and to do damage
>Throw rock up and prepare to hit it with paracol [roll]
>Really hope this works
>>
>>3741061
You manage to successfully open a portal under the monster trapping it putting it at a disadvantage

>>3741067
You try to use cutter but it's new position causes it to lightly slash nearby it doing nothing.

>>3741072
The leaf rain pelters the monster but the damage seemed to diminish due to the longer distance however it still does some good damage

>>3741096
Thanks to the advantage given by Magolor the perfect scenario plays out in front of you. You see a nearby rock using the properties of the parasol you carefully balance it on the tip. Then you throw it in the air and as it falls you open the parasol sending a spray of water against which makes it launch towards the monster at an incredible speed hitting it dead on.

After the last attack the monster vanishes into a puff of smoke leaving behind a purple dice(pic related) With that everyone puts down their weapons and relaxes before you hear a groan ring out

"Oh my achin everythang" Dedede seems to have come too

"Your Highness are you okay?!" B.Dee rushes over to his side

Susie simply sends off her mech and stand arms crossed

and Kirby- "Poyo!" well he's just happy to see everyone
>>
>>3741140
I wave at Kirby, then go over to check out the Purple dice. I pick it up and give it a look over.
>>
>>3741164
I swear I am not doing this on purpose I just keep for forgetting to name and trip
>>
>>3741140
I simply sigh in relief the situation ended so well, and watch everyone from the sidelines with a content smile.
>>
>>3741140
>Be Punished Dee
>The risk I took was calculated
>Good thing we had were trained some basic phisics
>After the monster was gone get back to following B.dee around
>Also remember to wave at Kirby
>Feelsgoodman
>>
>>3741140
I wave at Kirbs and check out the dice too.
>>
>>3741164
You pick up the dice, it's purple and has some kind of bizzare smoke around it. It seems to have lost whatever power it had however.

>>3741175
You can breath easy as the others begin to understand what happened

>>3741182
>Be you
>B.Dee walks up to you
>Puts his hand on your shoulder?
>"That was some grade A work out there soldier. Great Job" He then walks back to help DeDeDe

>>3741309
You stand next to Nuki and look over the dice

Meta Knight makes it the castle and jumps into the hole left by the explosion. "It would appear that I can not be away from the castle for a moment without something going wrong."

"Oh don't you give me dat! Ain't nothin was going wrong until that dere dice showed up!" he says pointing to the dice that Nuki was currently holding.

"Wait then why did Kirby come straight to you castle if the dice showed up here!" B.Dee questions

"I'm curious about that as well" Susie adds

"Poyo Poyo!" Kirby pulls out what appears to be a letter

"Gimme dat!" Dedede snags the letter "Dear Kirby, I got another plan to get me all the food I could ever want. If you wanna save some for yourself come to the castle right now hehehe! Signed The King"

Everyone in the room remains quiet for a moment...
>>
>>3741325
“A forgery?” I suggest
>>
>>3741325
{nago not Nuki}

I roll the dice to see if anything happen and If nothing does I ask..."did someone say something about food?"
>>
>>3741325
>Be Punished Dee
>Got commended by commander Bandana see himself
>I am starting to believe this head rock is my lucky charm
>Will keep it
>Plus makes me more recognisable amongst the other waddle Dee's
>Maybe plan on getting eyepach for the unresponsive right eye
>Everything goes silent then
>got too immersed in thought
>Crap
>Well I hope it wasn't important
>>
>>3741325
I put a concerned paw to my chin, pondering in silence as to what this could mean.
>>
File: Dimentio.png (62 KB, 310x353)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
During the silence a laugh begins to break out

"heeheeheeHAHAHAHA!" suddenly a figure appears

"I hope you all enjoyed my little game!" The dice flies out of Nago's hand and into the beings hand. "But I can't have you using this all willy nilly now can I?"

"Who in the heck are you supposed tah be!" Dedede asks

"My name? Oh I don't think we're at that point just yet. However you may call me this...

"The Master of Chance!" and with a flourish he disappears taking the dice with him

Susie simply huffs and begins to fly off "Master of Chance indeed this heavily cut into my building time."

The Heroes of PopStar simply stand there and ponder before speaking up.

"I think we should go after him" B.Dee suggests

"Not with my castle like this we ain't! Dedede objects

"This isn't exactly the first time you castle has been in shambles your majesty" Meta Knight notes

"Poyo!" Kirby is again just happy to be here

Dedede sighs for a second before he looks to our heroes "ALLA YOUSE!" "YOU GO AND GET THAT MASTER A CHANCE IF YOU DO I'LL GIVE YOU THE BEST REWARD THE KING A POPSTAR CAN GIVE YA HEHEHE!"

B.Dee and Meta Knight look at him annoyed while Kirby looks at all of you curious.
>>
>>3741416
Look at Dedede"I'm in I guess, but uh how are we suppose to track the guy?" then look to Kirby "you have any ideas?"
>>
>>3741416
>Be Punished Dee
>Huh weird jester looking dude took the die and left
>Seems others are agreeing on going on the adventure
>Maybe I should join in
>An adventure seems exciting
>Might try and get some of my guard shift friends to join me
>The ones that aren't injured
>>
(I'LL LET THE REPLIES COME IN AND CALL IT HERE FOR TONIGHT THANKS FOR PLAYING GUYS, HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS TOMMOROW)
>>
>>3741494
So far good quest BAO
>>
>>3741416
Alright I suppose. Money for my ship supplies.>>3741494
Thanks Based Anon. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>3741494
Good quest man
Had fun for today
Will see what chaos awaits us tomorrow
>>
>>3741438
I concur with this line of thinking. I want to pursue the mysterious man, but haven't the foggiest idea where to start.
>>
>>3741494
Thanks for running, you're seriously awesome!
>>
Punished waddle dee reporting in
>>
Based OP
Ya there M8?
>>
>>3743060
Starting later it's a weekday
>>
>>3743065
Okay fren
>>
Starting soon
>>
>>3743313
Hoo boy
I'm ready OP
Unless you throw something unexpected at us
>>
Here
>>
Everyone seemed to agree and as a result The party headed out. Stepping out into the familiar green fields of- well Green Greens, everything seems to be normal. Whatever magic the master of chance used to summon that monster didn't seem to be active here. Maybe he didn't think that this area would be good enough to corrupt or whatever it is he does? Regardless this gives our heroes a moment of reprieve to discuss what lies ahead and maybe introduce themselves since the all the commotion of before is thankfully now behind them.
>>
>>3743434
>Be Punished Dee
>Still looking around for fellow waddle Dee's to bring along on this adventure
>Also looking for a cool eye patch to cover my right eye since it isn't working
>Really hope this adventure won't be that bad
>>
>>3743434
I didn’t even get food and supplies for my ship yet. Ah well, the wilderness is plentiful. I suppose this will have to do for food.
>>
>>3743434
I take a moment to introduce myself as "Nuki" to Magolor and the unfortunate Waddle Dee, and express happiness at being able to serve with them, also complimenting their abilities.
>>
>>3743509
Daw, thanks Nuki. I bow to him politely and compliment him on his lead tactics during the rock fight.
>>
>>3743509
>Punished Dee is still looking for his friend and a cool eye patch
>>
As all of you continue on you notice a couple of waddle dee's standing around enjoying the day. They turn the group and begin to wave before they jump and look nervous before finally speaking

>>3743573
"Oh my god, Deelan? What happened to you man? "

Another said
>>3743537
M-Magolor?! What are you doing here?! Are you gonna try and take over PopStar again.

Meanwhile a third one looks to Nuki and Nago
>>3741438
>>3743509
"Oh hello Nago, who's your friend?"
>>
>>3743645
Nah. I’m just off on some quest that DDD sent me and these fuckers on.
>>
>>3743645
>Be Punished Deelan
>Waddson asked me what happened
>"Got to kill a big rock monster, that's what"
>"Do any of you know where we stash the cool eye patches"
>Go ask Deelon what stupid idea he is thinking of now
>Also after that go help gather supplies
>Mainly stuff like food, sleeping bags, more food, some medical stuff, an eye patch, some travel gear, ect.
>>
>>3743678
The Waddle Dee immediately relaxes but still has a distrustful look "Oh okay if the king sent you on this mission than I guess I can trust you" he points up ahead "Actually I saw some weird jester guy go up ahead"

>>3743701
>Be Deelon
>Deelan (no relation) asks you what stupid shit you have in your head
>You tell him that you could round up the boys and see if they can't help you out on this quest

>Be Waddson
>Deelan told you to go grab some supplies
>Well shit alright you run off of to grab some stuff and you think you remember where the eyepatches are
>>
>>3743742
Sweet. That’s who we’re looking for. Thanks.
>>
>>3743742
>Be punished Deelan
>Deelon suggest gathering even more comrades to help us on this quest
>That was what I was doing right now
>Waddson is looking for supplies to load onto the ship
>Some other waddle informs Maglor that the guy we are hunting door passed by here
>Something something jester
>Oooo a crate of eye patches
>>
>>3743768
The Waddle Dee simply nods and begins to walk back towards the town

>>3743808
>Be the other waddle dees
>Hand Deelan an eyepatch to put over his messed up eye
>Tell Deelan that you're gonna run back to the town to see if you can get the boys™ together

(I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT I HAVE A DENTIST APPOINTMENT AT 9 IN THE MORNING. IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE TWO OF OUR PLAYERS DROPPED. I'M GONNA HAVE TO STOP IT HERE SORRY GUYS)
>>
>>3743853
It’s ok Based Anon
Thanks for writing :)
Have a good night
>>
>>3743853
It's okay
This is the most fun I had on a quest in a while
>>
>>3743853
Sorry had a surprise ER trip I have been here 9 hours at this point. I will be joining back in when you start back up
>>
>>3744081
No problem I hope everything is well
>>
>>3744246
Yeah everything worked out.
>>
>>3744081
Sorry man :(
>>
Okay we're gonna start soon another short one today
>>
>>3746007
Nice I'm ready
>>
>>3746007
Coo
>>
>>3746007
I am here
>>
The party continued on thanks to the help of waddle dees that Deelan was acquainted with. Deelan had also successfully managed to get an eyepatch for his eye finally. Oddly enough as the party continued onward the familiar plains of green green started to become more twisted and overgrown .

Trees is various shapes and sizes with a variety of bizarre objects hanging from them from apples to... telephones? Well alright then.

It's obvious to the group that all this random foliage has to do with the Master of Chance Let's see what they think of their new surroundings?
>>
>>3746160
Telephones grow on trees in Pop Star? Can you use them? I pluck one from a tree.
>>
>>3746185
You do that and surprisingly enough you get a response!

"Hello this is Sailor Waddle Dee speaking how may I help you?"
>>
>be punished Deelan
>Life was good
>Untill the lands started to change
>Is that a tomato growing off a tree
>Well they are fruits so that may be correct
>But bombs and other dangerous objects growing on trees ain't natural
>All in all it ain't natural and nothing interesting is happening so who cares
>Just gonna stay on guard
>>
>>3746272
>Be you
>walking through forest with the armless weirdo and two other guys
>Man you hope those guys can gather everyone soon
>Imagine if you could make a giant fuck off Waddle Dee ball as an attack that'd be sick
>Maybe eventually
>>
>>3746320

Eat a few apple as the group moves through the forest
>>
>>3746238
Seen any floating clowns close to the grasslands?
>>
Shit, phone battery is low and there is a small thunder storm outside so I'll be shutting down WiFi router so it doesn't get fried.
I'll try to return as early as possible
For now imagine Deelan following the gang around with the other waddles
>>
>>3746391
You do that

>>3746401
The Grasslands? I haven't been there in years! Also I don't know who you even are." There's a noise from the other side of the phone and then it hangs up

As you all continue onward the brush get's thicker it's almost as if the surrounding area doesn't want you to go any further. From behind you hear a rustling noise but as soon as you hear it, it vanishes. This continues as the group walks along the environment around them becoming more twisted and bizarre the further they get. Eventually you come upon a clearing which despite being free of any sort of vegetation is the most strange thing the party has seen. It's almost as if whatever is affecting Green Greens stops right here.
>>
>>3746438
I use my cat hearing to listen for any signs that someone is hiding if it's clear I move into the clearing and sniff look around.
>>
>>3746438
Oh fuk
I ready a black hole in self defense.
>>
>>3746451
You can't hear anything out of the ordinary and when you step forward and sniff you don't smell anything but the dirt in front of you.

>>3746466
You do that, since you have it prepared you get a +1 to your next roll good job!

As Nago heads onto the open field the party follows, all seems quiet then as if this was a very obvious set up for a boss fight, the floor starts to shake! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HzmI3_-tts

From underneath come Whispy Woods! Which OP didn't have enough time to draw so there's no good visual but he seems to be really splotchy in some places and his apples keep flashing through an assortment of different objects! How will our heroes handle this terrifying threat that always loses at the beginning of every game because he's literally just a tree!?

We'll have to find out next time!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(I have to call it here again, I wish i could run at a better time but my weekdays are packed.)
>>
>>3746582
FUK
I grab whoever I can and dart into the trees for cover!
It’s okay BAQ
You’re doing a good job for a seemingly first timer. :)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>3746582
Shit I might have fallen asleep due to my fucked sleep schedule.
On the other note

>Be punished Deelan
>Whispy looks messed up
>Should have brought some of those bombs I saw before
>Ready paracol
>Retreat behind cover
>Order the waddles to do the same
>Tell some of them to retreat and gather anything throwable to start hurling at whispy
>Really hope they're apart enough to bring something usefull
>>
Okay let's get this started if everyone could roll a d20?

>>3746977
Roll again for me bud
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>3748696
Sure thing
>>
File: 9dc.png (899 KB, 665x1182)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>>3748785
>>
>>3748785
Holy
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>3748696
>>
>>3748785
At the appearance of whispy woods you immediately ready your parasol and the other troops behind you
>be you
>open parasol
>priceed to launch every single of the waddle dees at whispy woods before running ag him and hitting one of his falling bombs with a giant splash of water hitting him dead on!
>THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE.gif

>>3748950
You successfully use your cutter with extreme precision cutting down several hazards and dealing even more damage!

Thanks to the combined efforts of the team, whispy woods is already on his last legs! Man these guys are efficient but hes not down yet so hes going for an attack in his new form! His roots rip from the ground and begin to approach the party!

He looks like hes going to try and ram into them head on!

Quick roll a d20 to dodge!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>3748979
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>3748979
I throw a black hole at Whispy from cover.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>3748979
>>
I'm gonna go off for now
I'm really tired due to my fucked sleep schedule
Hope I have time and energy to stay awake tomorrow.
>>
>>3748984
You manage to run by and give him a solid slash

>>3748988
You shoot the black hole sucking in all the remaining projectiles from his branches

>>3749009
You trip and land on top of him

But thankfully that does just enough damage to finish him off! Multiple puffs of purple smoke pop off of him before her returns to his original form.

"Oooohhhhh everytime with this stuff cough" Out of his mouth comes another die that vanishes into a puff of smoke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1wTl5WVic
>>
>>3749093
I roll it!
>>
>>3749093
I say "I bet this won't be the last time we see one of those dice"
>>
>>3749169
I hum in agreement. (Since this quest is pretty limited in players, I’m gonna start trying to interact with the group and other players more.)
>>
>>3749178
(gotcha)
>>
Taking a break today guys should hopefully be back tommorow
>>
>>3751214
Okay
No worries, everyone needs a break
>>
Not dead will return on monday, just needed some time from running constantly
>>
With the party having successfully taken down the corrupted Whispy Woods, they took some time to relax before going ahead. The Waddle Dee's that followed Punished Dee set up a nice picnic for everyone to enjoy as the sun set slowly over the horizon.

The team had a few things to contemplate as they sat there, where did this master of chance come from? Why did he decide to come to DreamLand? What are his ultimate goals? They don;t know, but that doesn't mean they can't stop and try to plan in case he ever tries to pull something like he did back at the castle again someone who's able to level a castle at the same power of Crash Kirby is someone to be wary of...
>>
>>3764617
"our best course of action as I see it is to find where the guy's hideout is. he has to have one right?"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.