[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1383273557425.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Life has always been a standstill. Most of the time, it has been me chasing on something that I can never reach. This wretched high school life, as I would describe it is something that I'm struggling to live through. Both of my parents dead and with my sister carrying the burden of raising me, sometimes, I can't help but wonder as to why I'm still alive and breathing when someone like me should just be be off dead but somehow, the world plays a joke on me and I live for another day, waking up and facing the wooden ceiling and feeling pathetic.

If anyone can hear my ramblings right now, most would probably comment on how dark my life is, that I could cut myself because of the edginess and to be honest, I wish it could and at the same time, I also wish that I can describe it in a much more lighter manner but no, there's just no words that can put my situation in a better light.

Waking up, I do a couple of stretches and confirm to myself that I'm still alive by walking around and looking outside. The prickling sunshine is already giving me a warm greeting as I can hear neighbors with their usual routine of good mornings and gossips. From not too far away, there are also students starting to go out of their houses, complete in uniform and the appropriate expression to go with for another day of education. As much as it pains for me to look at, it has become a signal for me to start preparing for school.

"Right..."
>>
>>3649343

Stepping out of bed, I immediately head to the showers to prepare for school. While its a pain, I wouldn't want to disappoint my sister. I wish she would just disown me. It would be a much better end rather than having her cry and worry about me to no end; something that has happened before when I wanted to quit high school. As I gather my thoughts, I step out and get my uniform, dress up and then head downstairs, being greeted by relative quiet and the faint smell of crisp bacon and eggs.

"She left early again..."

Honestly, she's working hard. Too hard for me and for this thing that we call family and she's supposed to be adopted. I just can't understand as to why she's doing all the efforts for someone like me who doesn't give a damn. Heaving another sigh, I head to the dining table and see a plate of breakfast that she prepared for me along with some cash and a note saying:

Make us proud.

-Sister <3

"Ugh..."

I can't help but feel disgust at the words on the note. Not once that Christina has forgotten the pronoun us as if to remind me that my parents once existed. Back when they were alive, I was not really close to them myself and I often caused problem to them as there was not a time in the school year that their attention were called for my brash and unbecoming behavior. Christina back then would always say that she's ready to defend me but for some reason, my parents never gave too much flak about it. Just some light scolding and then things went back to normal. I guess they never really cared about it but even as I made myself more...violent to perhaps make me get thrown off the house, they never did so and it remained that way until their untimely death.

"Meh..."

After finishing breakfast, I head to the kitchen sink and place the plate on the dishwasher. From not too far away, I see a picture of myself and Christina being all cuddly at a trip that she insisted both of us in going. I know it might sound weird but she's actually not that bad looking. Her long and wavy blonde hair matches well with her gentle eyes and face. Trying to not sound too weird, her smile is infectious as its something that you can't help but smile back. She's also very meticulous about her hair, often tying it in ways that most men would find attractive. I'm not too sure whether she's doing it on purpose or its just her being girly but from ornaments such as hairpins to trying out a hairstyle that you would not see on most people but as of late, she has just been just letting it flow freely without any ornaments and intricacies to it whatsoever.
>>
>>3649363

To no surprise, Christina has gotten a lot of attention, particularly in the male demographic. I remember from not too long ago, she has had young men visiting her with flowers, gifts and professing their love to her but in return to that gesture, they can only pretty much stare at the oak door as she would gently close it in in front of them to start cooking dinner and ask me about my day, whether I have clean boxers and things that what a mother would do. I don't know if she's doing it in purpose but back then, it would take me reminding her that there was someone waiting outside for her in which she blinks a few times and then hurriedly head towards the door, let the man in, engage in conversation for a little while and leading him back outside in a matter of minutes. She would then go back to the dining table in all smiles and continue about asking my day. I dared not to ask as to what was it about but maybe someday, I'll get the chance to. For now, though, I would need to stop thinking about Christina and make my way to school. I can't afford to be late again.

With the commute distance not that relatively far away, I try and take my time, hoping to be late since I don't want to face the angry prefect who has been giving me flak for being late. She would often scold me and then tell me the benefits of being early and punctual. She would also ramble about how the school is one of the best learning institutions in the city and that she would not allow people like yours truly to tarnish its name. She seems a bit uptight about it but that's one of the reasons that she's called Miss Prim and Proper.

"Ah, you!"

A familiar voice shouts in my general direction as soon as I go near the school gates.

"This is like the 40th time you're late mister!"

She snaps at me as a couple of other students, I call lackeys to stand pompously behind her.

"This is already habitual tardiness. A very unacceptable behavior Mr..."
"I told you my name one too many times already. I think that's unacceptable behavior, Miss Prefect."

Personally, I don't mind butting heads with her amused face and it also presents a valid reason to skip classes but at the same time, I would never hear the end of it from Christina and thus,

[ ] Argue with the prefect. Its a good way to kill the time
[ ] Don't bother. You could probably find better ways to waste your time inside the campus.
>>
>>3649514
>Argue with the prefect. Its a good way to kill the time
>>
>>3649514
> [ ] Argue with the prefect. Its a good way to kill the time
>>
>3649514
[ ] Don't bother. You could probably find better ways to waste your time inside the campus.
>>
>Argue with the prefect. Its a good way to kill the time
>>
File: 1329729815448.jpg (111 KB, 696x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
> [ ] Argue with the prefect. It's a good way to kill time.

Screw it. I'm pissed of. If this perfect wants to argue with me then, I'll dedicate a few minutes just for her.

"Alright then, Miss Prefect, we can have a bit of fun. I do have a valid reason for my absence."

"Please do not address me in such a manner." The prefect snaps at me, her eyes slightly glaring. "I do have a name. I think I've told you already."

"Of course, Miss Lilia. Prefect of the Student Council and a teacher's pet."

"Your tongue is still sharp it seems."

This would not be the first time that Lilia and I have butt heads. Also known as Miss Prim and Proper, she has been one of those people who seems to have a knack of rooting out those who would disobey school regulations and policies. There was not one time where she called me out on something. Whether it's being late or not wearing my uniform properly, she always has had something to say.

"Now, can you tell me the reason as to why you're late this time? Or should I have your sister explain it to you?"

"Don't you include Christina in this." I sigh and move closer, the lackeys behind Lilia seems to be getting worried. "It's my fault that I'm late."

"Yes but this is not the first time that you've been late. I also think that this is not the first time that I've called her."

"Yes..."

I remember the time where the prefect, with the school's blessing, called my sister's phone. As soon as she arrives, most men who didn't have their classes had their eyes glued on her, some even followed her around as she tried to look for me.

"I wouldn't want her getting involved in this, Lilia I have a valid reason this time for my tardiness."

"Excellent!" Lilia claps her hands while taking out a notebook from her sling bag. "Let us hear that valid excuse then!"

[ ] I wasn't feeling too well this morning.
[ ] My sister hasn't been feeling well and she needs my attention
[ ] I had to finish homework so I stayed up late
[ ] Ignore her and just continue walking towards the school.
>>
>My sister hasn't been feeling well and she needs my attention

this gives a reason why we don’t want the sister to come up to the school
>>
>>3650175
With the maximum amount of snark "Since this seems to be our usual routine, I decided to be late so miss perfect can maintain her schedule of nitpicking me with her usual wit and delight."
>>
>>3650175
[ ] Ignore her and just continue walking towards the school
We killed some time job well done
>>
>>3650175
> [ ] Ignore her and just continue walking towards the school.

If we are going to be edgy and depressed lean into it
>>
> [ ] Ignore her and just continue walking towards the school

She's right about one thing. This is not the first time I've dealt with her like this. Her somewhat snappy attitude can be quite amusing but I don't want to tarry with her any further. If anything, it can present more problems and so,

"Hey, are you walking away?! Running away from me yet again?!"

I'm not going to say anything. I found that ignoring her is the best way to annoy her.

"This is also not the first time you know?!"

Not even glancing back, I head to the entrance of the school where I see several people my age wearing the same uniform as I do, chatting, having fun or just making their way to their classrooms, I can't help but wonder as to how am I still able to withstand the positivity that this school is having.

With my classroom on the 4th floor, it takes me quite a while to climb. The inefficiently built staircase, coupled with preppy students chatting and conversing about their day can be quite annoying. After a few minutes of walking and being pissed off, I finally arrive on the floor and even as I move my eyes towards the corridor, I see something that makes my stomach turn. Couples in uniform holding hands and being sweet with each other. One has a guitar on his hand, singing off-key to a girl in a ponytail, clearly elated by the gesture Another is holding a piece or red rose as she puts her arm against the girl's shoulder. There's sticky and mushy feeling swirling inside me and I hate it.

"Not this again..."

Also known as the lovers' corridor. I remember the few times that the Press Circle propagating a myth that apparently, spending some time with your loved one on this corridor brings about good luck and happiness.

"A rumor that's a whole lot of bulls-"
"So, the negativity has finally arrived huh?"

A pompous voice suddenly echoes behind me. Turning around confirms my fears.

"Why are you sitting on the floor? Stop being weird."

Standing up, the girl dusts her skirt and fixes her uniform.

"Is it not obvious? I was just admiring the love that has spread all across the area that was once called the hall of death by many!" She puffs out her chest with pride.

Now, its a love nest of people wanting their relationships blessed and cared for by the heavens!"
"I doubt that you're someone who believes in something heav-"

Even before I could finish my sentence, she takes out her phone and starts playing the music that makes the atmosphere around me grow more pink and sweet.

"You should lighten up and stop the negativity!"
"And you should learn how to stop, Miss Editor in Chief."
"That's a good name but Nessa shall do."

She winks at me while grabbing my hand, making me yank it away but only for her to grab it again.

"So, how are you doing this wonderful day?"

[ ] Could be better...
[ ] Objectively worse with you around
[ ] Pinch her cheeks to make her stop holding your hands.
>>
File: 1333889200330.jpg (129 KB, 500x375)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Leaving for a few hours. Will be back and continue updates later.
>>
>>3650262
>Objectively worse with you around
>>
>>3650262
[ ] Pinch her cheeks to make her stop holding your hands.
>>
>Could be better...

let’s loosen up a little guys
>>
>>3650262
>[ ] Objectively worse with you around

Ride the edge train boys, we have to *earn* this.
>>
File: 1330936999663.jpg (36 KB, 228x383)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
[ ] Objectively worse with you around...

I have to say it. I'm not someone who would just mask my feelings. It is already annoying enough with Christina. Who is she to pull in such an effort.

"I see. Indeed, a few people have told me that I can be quite an annoying bug when I'm with them."

The Editor-in-Chief takes a deep breath and then shows a big smile. "But it doesn't stop me from being who I am!"

While her face somewhat looks dejected, it seems like there's just no stopping Nessa.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go and annoy someone else. I'll see you later!"

With one pat on the back, she takes off, leaving me a bit confused as to what just happened but I guess, that's just who she is. Someone who can be overtly cheerful and I would be lying to myself if I say that her smile isn't contagious.

"Now, off to class."

Taking a deep breath once more, I make my way towards the still intimate couples loitering on the corridors and find my classroom.
>>
File: 1376629861071.jpg (10 KB, 347x315)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>3650772

After a few minutes, I arrive and find my seat. Almost immediately, I feel the stares of my classmates all over me, as if shocked that I'm somehow still attending my classes. Opening my bag, I take out a few notebooks and get ready for today's lesson. While it is true that I hate even the thought of going to school, the fact that Christina has cried over it is forcing me to like it. Her doting care can sometimes be too prickling.

"Hey, you."

A soft voice sounds behind me while feeling a slight tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I see a boy in spectacles with several notebooks on his desk.

"Do you need help with today's assignment? I mean, you don't want to be left out right?"

[ ] Why does it matter to you?
[ ] Assignment? Yeah, I could use some help.
[ ] Ignore him and try to make the assignment yourself.
>>
Bump
>>
>>3650785
>I will try to do it on my own. If I need any help I will ask. Thanks
>>
Another selfish bump.
>>
>>3650785
[ ] Ignore him and try to make the assignment yourself
>>
>>3650785
>[ ] Ignore him and try to make the assignment yourself.
>>
>I will try to do it on my own. If I need any help I will ask. Thanks
>>
We've got a tie.
>>
>>3651368
Roll
>>
File: Roll..jpg (12 KB, 665x275)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Since I'm shit with dice rolls, I'll use a random number generator instead. Attached pic is the result.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>3651430
Lol
>>
File: 1376361257932.png (328 KB, 640x720)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>3650785

[ ] "I will try and do it on my own. If I need any help, I will ask. Thanks.

I felt kinder today. With so much bullshit that I've encountered, I guess its only right to show some restraint.

"I will try it on my own. If I need any help, I will ask. Thanks."

As soon as I say it, the student's eyes widen as if he's in shock. Of course, I don't really answer often to pretty much everything so its understandable. Taking out my pen and a piece of paper, I try and recall this so-called homework until finding out that I've written the questions on a small section of my notebook. After a bit of reading and common sense, I managed to finish it, just as the teacher enters, his stern face looking to and fro, probably looking for those who would look to answer their homework in class.

"I sure hope those answers are right, children." He starts while putting down his book on the teacher's tables. "If anything, that's the one I despise the most. Cheaters and those who would change the word homework to schoolwork."

"Yes, sir." We say in unison.

"Excellent. Just reminding you class, you know me." He winks before opening the textbook in front of him. Just as I'm about to heave a sigh of relief, I notice someone poking at my back. It was the student from earlier, adjusting his spectacles as he gives me a small folded note and giving a slight nod as soon as I receive it. Opening the folded note, I see an invitation.

Wanna eat lunch with us later?

[ ] Go with them
[ ] You'd rather not.
>>
>>3651492
>[ ] You'd rather not.
>>
>>3651492
>[ ] You'd rather not.
>>
>>3651492
[ ] Go with them
>>
>>3651492
>[ ] Go with them
>>
Another tie.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>3652453
>>
File: 1450909213356.png (124 KB, 540x527)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>3651492

[ ] Go with them
After thinking about it for some time, I reckon it's fine. It's not like I'll be in a fight or anything and besides, they seem like good enough people to hang out with. Its been a while that I would be joining someone for lunch and so, after thinking about it, I give the boy a nod and continue on with class.

After the 3rd period, the boy taps on my shoulder once again.

"So, you tagging along?"
"Eh, sure."

I try to sound as natural as possible. Truth be told, it is not that many times that I've been going out with people. I always pushed them away not because it would hurt them or anything profound. I just don't like the company that's all so you could say that it's refreshing. Going out of the classroom, I notice a glimpse of Nessa talking with a few students, as I pass by her, I notice her winking at me like she's trying to lead me on to something. Why is she always that annoying? From not too far away, I also see Lilia with her usual group of lackeys, enforcing school rules and regulations. As the lunch break bell comes to a halt, the chattering of students immediately replaces it.

"So, where do you want us to eat? I'll get us something to eat at the cafeteria."

The boy from earlier asks me

[ ] Cafteria should do
[ ] Go out of and find a decent cafe or restaurant
[ ] The rooftop? I don't know...
>>
>>3652704
>[ ] The rooftop? I don't know...

Nothing bad ever happens up there
>>
>>3652704
[ ] Cafteria should do
>>
>>3652704
>[ ] The rooftop? I don't know...
>>
[ ] The rooftop? I don't know...
>>
File: 1409035255063.png (7 KB, 306x245)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
[ ] The rooftop? I don't know.

It seems to be the most logical place for me I mean, the air is comfy, its not too hot. Hell, even if I was not invited, I would go there by myself but I guess, having someone with you can have its benefits.

"All right then, you can go ahead. Is there something that you like?"
"Any would do as long as it doesn't taste bad."

Giving one last nod, the boy the heads to the cafeteria and I make my way towards the rooftop, passing by groups of students either eating and chatting. As I head to the fifth floor...

"What is this?"

From not too far away, I see on what looks a flyer on the floor. Picking it up, I read the message.

Protect Your School From Those Who Would Seek To Harm It! Repel Those Who Would Seek Violence!
Call: XXX - XXX - XXX

"The hell?"

Now, this is odd. I've been in this school for quite some time already but this is the first time that I've seen such an advertisement. Why in the world does the school need protecting? I mean sure, there has been some animosity between students of different high schools across the city but I've always thought that it was nothing more but raging hormones of boys wanting to look cool and strong. If I recall correctly, the student council has asked everyone to report any illicit activity to them. Would this be considered as one?

[ ] Its best to report this
[ ] I'll keep this flyer. This seems to be interesting.
[ ] Throw it away and don't bother. I will not associate myself with such bull.
>>
>>3653081
>>
>>3653081
> [ ] Throw it away and don't bother. I will not associate myself with such bull.
>>
>>3653081
>[ ] Throw it away and don't bother. I will not associate myself with such bull.
>>
>[ ] Throw it away and don't bother. I will not associate myself with such bull.
>>

After thinking about it for some time, I decide to throw the paper away. I will not associate myself with any kind of bullshit whatsoever. I already have enough suffering from going to school alone.

"Oh, I thought you're already at the rooftop." A voice suddenly echoes behind me. Turning around, I see the boy from earlier holding on what looks like two pieces of bread wrapped in tight plastic.

"I...I take my time when walking and I didn't want you to get lost."
"Ah, I see. Shall we go then?"
"Lead the way."

After a few minutes of going through several more floors, we finally reach the rooftop. A couple of students have taken their respective spots either eating, conversing or just relaxing and enjoying the relatively cold breeze that the cloudy afternoon is giving.

"Here."

The boy hands me a piece of bread as we go by the edge of the floor.

"Thanks. I'll pay you later."
"Nah, no need. Think of it as a little gift from one classmate to another."

[ ] I don't want to owe anyone, anything.
[ ] Don't say anything and start eating.
[ ] Thanks. I appreciate it.
>>
Bump
>>
>>3654522
>[ ] Don't say anything and start eating.
>>
>>3654522
>[ ] Don't say anything and start eating.
>>
[ ] Don't say anything and start eating.

You simply just can't refuse free food. It's not like Christina is starving me, I'm just someone can't turn down an offer. Tearing the plastic apart, I take a quick bite off the bread as the boy then starts talking.

"I'm actually quite surprised that you'd be willing to join me for lunch here?"
"Why is that?"
"Well, you know, I'm like the class clown or should I say the bullied one?"
"Bullied, why is that?"
"I don't know. I guess because I'm someone who wears glasses?"

He points at his spectacles with a laugh.

"That doesn't count though." I sigh while taking another bite off the bread.
"Oh, I know it does because they know me as someone who can be easily bullied I mean look at me, I'm not even half your size-"
"Are you implying I'm fat?"
"N-No, of course not!" He shouts while shaking his head. "I mean I'm scrawny enough to be bullied so its not a surprise to me anymore."

Why the fuck is he telling me all this? Just because I joined him for lunch, he doesn't need to tell me that he's being bullied and he's got problems and all. Sure, I've noticed that he's been bullied and pick upon but well,

[ ] Say something motivational
[ ] Fuck him. He's nothing to you.
>>
>[ ] Fuck him. He's nothing to you.
>>
>>3656180
[ ] Say something motivational

There are a few ways to handle your problem. You can work out and get stronger, find a bigger tougher person to protect you, run away from them, report it to a teacher, do nothing. At the end of the day how you handle your problems is up to you. Just be sure that whatever decision you make, is made with the confidence that it is the best option for you.
>>
>>3656180
>[ ] Fuck him. He's nothing to you.
>>
>Say something motivational
>>
>Say something motivational
>>
>>3656180
>[ ] Say something motivational
>>
>>3656180

[ ] Say something motivational.

"Don't you go insulting yourself now." You tell the man while patting his back. "You may be scrawny but there's a heart in there that's willing to go through to hell just to finish school."

"W-What?" The boy blinks in surprise. Honestly, I'm quite surprised myself that I am able to say such things nonetheless, it would be stupid to stop now.

"I said what I said. You gotta learn how to appreciate yourself a bit more. Most people have probably committed suicide already but you're here, you're eating bread and you're determined to survive yet another day so keep that chin up."

"T-Thanks. I...I honestly erm well, this is the first time anyone actually motivated me. 'cept for teachers of course but I think that's their role so I'm sorry if I don't have a proper response..."

"Don't bother." I interrupt him while finishing up my 'lunch'. "Think of it as payment for the lunch."

Heading back downstairs, I can't help but feel uneasy. Since when was the last time I tried to cheer up somebody? Most of the time, its usually me that needs to be cheered on, usually by that doting sister of mine so I'm not really sure what to feel. Checking my watch, I realize that I only have five minutes left.

"Shit, still a few flights of stairs away..."

[ ] It doesn't matter if I'm late. If I skip classes, that doting sister of mine will cry her eyes out yet again.
[ ] No, I don't want to deal with the teacher flaking me for tardiness. I should be able to find a spot to chill until the next period.
>>
>>3657770
>[ ] It doesn't matter if I'm late. If I skip classes, that doting sister of mine will cry her eyes out yet again.
>>
>It doesn't matter if I'm late. If I skip classes, that doting sister of mine will cry her eyes out yet again.
>>
>>3657770
[ ] It doesn't matter if I'm late. If I skip classes, that doting sister of mine will cry her eyes out yet again.

OP to roll dice put "dice+XdY" in the options field. Y is the number of dice with X being the number of sides of the dice (ie dice+1d20 is to roll one 20 sides dice). Remember to keep the "d" in dice lowercase.
>>
>It doesn't matter if I'm late. If I skip classes, that doting sister of mine will cry her eyes out yet again.
>>
>>3657770

[ ] It doesn't matter if I'm late. If I skip classes, that doting sister of mine will cry her eye out yet again.

Remembering Christina's sobbing face, that is something that I don't want to face again and so, it doesn't really matter if I'm late, I will attend my class even if it means fighting through flights and flights of stairs.

After a few minutes of going through a flight of stairs, I finally arrive but just as I reach the door, I see a figure who seems to be staring it at it. She's in full uniform and while I can't see it properly, I can tell that she's quite nervous.

"Uhm..hello everyone, I'm a transfer student here so erm .."

Did I just hear her practice a line? I'm not sure what is happening but I'll be late if I don't do anything.

[ ] Ignore her and open the door in front of her.
[ ] Ask her what's going on.
>>
>>3661244
>[ ] Ask her what's going on.
>>
>Ask her what's going on.
>>
>>3661244
>[ ] Ask her what's going on.
>>
[ ] Ask her what's going on.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

I lightly tap her by the shoulder, making the girl jump. Frantically turning around, I see a petite girl, trying her best to smile naturally.

"Uhm, everything is going fine!" She sputters. "I'm..I'm...Erm...I'm not sure how to say this p-properly out but I'm actually...Uhh..."

[ ] Don't say anything and go inside the classroom. That's not my problem.
[ ] Open the door for her. "Go on in. You should be fine."
[ ] Grab her by the hand and introduce her to the class.
>>
>>3662763
>[ ]Grab her by the hand and introduce her to the class.
>>
>>3662763
>[ ] Open the door for her. "Go on in. You should be fine."
We're feeling weirdly motivational today. Plus it gets her out of our hair and keeps us from having to talk more.
>>
>>3662763
[ ] Open the door for her. "Go on in. You should be fine."
>>
>[ ]Grab her by the hand and introduce her to the class.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1. Grab her by the hand and introduce her to class.

2. Open the door for her. "Go on in. You should be fine."
>>
>>3664690

Choice 1 Won
[ ] Grab her by the hand and introduce her to class.

Already a few minutes late, I cannot afford to just wait for her to go in. Grabbing her hand, I promptly open the door in front of the girl and see the surprised faces of my classmates and my teacher.

"Mr..."

"Okay." I interrupt my teacher while feeling a slight shaking from the girl. "She's been waiting outside for several minutes now and well, unless she's doing it on purpose, I took the liberty of bringing her to class.

"Oh, Alma. I didn't realize you were on the other side of the door."

The girl whose hands I'm holding slowly nods as she steps forward and gives a shaky bow but not letting go of my hands.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble for everyone. My name is Alma. Let's get along."
"Right, Miss Alma is actually from the Academia. They have sent a couple of their students as a part of an exchange program."

"Academia?" I say the word that the teacher said to make sure I heard it right. The so-called top school, known for its academic excellence. It is said that for one to get in, not only that would need to get a recommendation from at least five schools in the city, you would also need to get top scores from the entrance exams that you'll be taken and that still won't guarantee you entry as it would still need to be decided among the school board.

"That's quite haughty of the Academia to choose our school as a partner of their academic exchange program." One student scoffs while a flood of murmurs follows in agreement.

"Yeah, I think they're trying to underestimate our school! We ought to show them."
"Professor, I don't think we can welcome Miss Alma here."

As the students grow restless, I can feel Alma's hands shaking in fear. Should I do something?

[ ] Tell them to shut the fuck up.
[ ] Advise the teacher in a loud manner to control your classmates.
[ ] Don't do anything.
[ ] Custom Write In
>>
>>3664938
>[ ] Tell them to shut the fuck up
Who the hell cares? If they don't want to be looked down on then they should study instead of bitch. Plus making ourselves the bad guy draws the heat off of her.
>>
Shameless self-bump.
>>
>>3664938
>[ ] Tell them to shut the fuck up.
Are you running your quest on two sites QM?
>>
>>3665247

More or less. For some reason, I never really got the right crowd for my quests so I'm trying my luck here.
>>
>>3665247

If anything, the plot lines are not defined and this might as well have a different outcome as the one on the other site.
>>
>>3664938
>[ ] Tell them to shut the fuck up.
>>3665437
that's good
>>
"Can you all please shut the fuck up?" I snarl at the class, still not letting go of the girl's hand. "She's just someone who was sent by the Academia, okay? No need to piss your pants just because they sent someone to check on us."

"Its something that you would never understand. You're never a part of this school anyway. Your opinions are irrelevant and you're probably just saying all of this just to get the Academia student's affection!"

"You horny boy..."

"Pathetic."

As I hear the resounding insults that the class is having, I try my best to calm myself down, letting go of the girl's hand and thinking of what to do next. Are they trying to rile me or something and why is the teacher not doing anything? Looking around, I see a steel bat near the place where I usually sit down.

"I suggest you control your hormones and let us those who love this school do what is right."

[ ] Enough is enough. Grab the steel bat and smash his skull in. Everyone else who joins in is considered involved.
[ ] Go near the loudest student and grab him by the collar.
[ ] Calm approach is the best way. Continue talking
[ ] Custom Write In
>>
>>3665481
[ ] Go near the loudest student and grab him by the collar.
Slam his head into the desk
>>
Another selfish self-bump.
>>
>>3665528
Supporting
>>
>>3665481
>[ ] Go near the loudest student and grab him by the collar.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.