[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: BAT Title Page.jpg (544 KB, 800x800)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
They were demigods. Immortal warriors that, for one reason or another, rose up to fight the evil Biorgs and stop them from destroying the planet. They were the Titans, invincible in their stolen bio-organic power armor, and 25 years ago, they vanished along with the aliens after their final battle on the mothership.

At least, until a month ago. The Biorgs have returned with a vengeance, and without its protectors, Aldraad soon fell. Now the Biorgs own the cities, and we had to count on ourselves. I had to count on myself.

In the confusion and death, some people chose to save their own hides over fighting with their people: they betrayed Aldraad and joined the Biorgs. Imagine our surprise when we found out that the Biorgs had replicated whatever accident led to the original Titans, only now they were fully under their control. Since only Aldraadians could use it, those traitors were put to good use and elevated even for a Biorg in the army.

I decided to...
>Betray Aldraad and become a Dreadnought, a dark Titan.
>Stay faithful to Aldraad and discovered a Titan, preserved for 25 years.
>>
>>3500299
>>Betray Aldraad and become a Dreadnought, a dark Titan.
>>
>>3500299
>>
>>3500299
>>
>>3500299
>>
>>3500299
>>
>>3500299
is this based off attack on titan?
>>
>>
>>3501440
No it is not. The OP is from Guyver.
>>
File: Titan Avalon.jpg (398 KB, 1920x2031)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>3501440
More inspired by Bio-Booster Guyver and old Voltron, if anything.

>>3500403
>>3500532
>>3501382
>>3501431
>>3501956

I still can't believe I just found it here, in a rundown lab in the mountains of Alpha City. A Titan Armor, looking all the world like the past 25 years had just been a few days. I was a Titan enthusiast as a teenager, so I recognized it immediately as…

>Titan Avalon, the first, the swordsman. He was their leader, and a champion of the common people. Some say that he was the Biorg's public enemy numero uno, but everyone knows he was the turning point of the war and his theft of the first Titan armor was what inspired the rest of them.
Passive Ability: Kingsman (You are more likely to convince people to follow your orders.)
Active Ability: Knight's Caliber (You have increased proficiency with all weapons while the armor is active.)

>Titan Lilith, the seductress, the sorceress. She was the Morgana to his Arthur. Some say all she wanted was chaos, others control over the world. No matter the reason, she fought for her people, using her talent for manipulation and mischief to wipe out entire armies of Biorgs.
Passive Ability: The Rosetta Doctrine (You can speak multiple languages with the ease of a baby's babbling.)
Active Ability: In the Spider's Web (You have limited telekinetic and telepathic abilities, including short term mind control and psychic blasts.)

>More options next post
>>
File: Titan Lilith.jpg (113 KB, 1024x1326)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>3502064
>Titan Gilgamesh, the berserker, the iconoclast. He was not like the others. The armor controlled him, not the other way around. His rampages tore apart both ally and enemy, and eventually he retired when the weight of his sins was too much, only returning for that final battle on the alien mothership.
Passive Ability: On the Shoulders of Giants (You become stronger and tougher while in the company of others.)
Active Ability: Fury of the Storm (You become incrementally stronger and tougher over time while the armor is active, but your reason decreases respectively.)

>Titan Muse, the mystic, the songwright. She was the most reluctant to fight, ever the peacemaker, always seeking another path. Maybe it was her way of making up for the crimes she had committed before she was forced to wear the armor, her guilt strengthening the armor’s power.
Passive Ability: Echoes of the Past (You have a particular gift for both investigation and deception, weaving stories in order to suit your needs.)
Active Ability: Resonance (You can control sound and people's emotions, unleashing both powerful sonic blasts and sweet lullabies to lure the angriest Biorg to rest.)

>Titan Umbra, the twice-betrayer, the rebel. He did not always fight against the Biorgs, for he was mindslaved to them during the first attack. It was only after several clashes with Avalon and the rest of the titans that they were able to break the brainwashing, and some say that there was something still tormenting him up until that final clash.
Passive Ability: Cloaked in Falsehood (You have an easier time hiding things, either physically or through your words.)
Active Ability: Shadow Dancer (You can manipulate shadows and travel through them for short distances. You excel at creating shadow constructs and using the shadows to travel in secret.)

(Note that this is also gender choice, since armors are gender locked.)
>>
File: Titan Gilgamesh.jpg (233 KB, 688x1162)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>3502069
>posting the rest of them, because why not.
>>
File: Titan Muse.jpg (140 KB, 921x1400)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>3502077
>>
>>3502064
Didn't think so but with the use of titans...
Titan lilith
>>
File: Titan Umbra.jpg (66 KB, 600x879)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>3502081
>>
>>3502064
>Avalon!
It's not only cool but those powers look neat.
>>
>>3502107
and there's that thing of being the symbol of the rebellion too.
>>
ok since this quest left me unsatisfied (due to lack of participation, not the Storyteller) I'm going to watch Guyver now.
>>
>>3502064
Titan Gilgamesh
>>
>>3502069
Titan Umbra, the twice-betrayer, the rebel. He did not always fight against the Biorgs, for he was mindslaved to them during the first attack. It was only after several clashes with Avalon and the rest of the titans that they were able to break the brainwashing, and some say that there was something still tormenting him up until that final clash.
>>
>>3502064
>>Titan Lilith, the seductress, the sorceress. She was the Morgana to his Arthur. Some say all she wanted was chaos, others control over the world. No matter the reason, she fought for her people, using her talent for manipulation and mischief to wipe out entire armies of Biorgs.
>>
>>3502064
>Titan Avalon, the first, the swordsman. He was their leader, and a champion of the common people. Some say that he was the Biorg's public enemy numero uno, but everyone knows he was the turning point of the war and his theft of the first Titan armor was what inspired the rest of them.
>>
Avalon
>>
>>3502069
>>3502064
Titan Umbra, the twice-betrayer, the rebel. He did not always fight against the Biorgs, for he was mindslaved to them during the first attack. It was only after several clashes with Avalon and the rest of the titans that they were able to break the brainwashing, and some say that there was something still tormenting him up until that final clash.
>>
>>3502094
>>3502107
>>3502409
>>3502492
>>3502509
>>3502604
>>3502654
>>3502699
>Current Vote: Avalon 3, 2 Lilith, 2 Umbra, 1 Gilgamesh
Going to leave it open for about another hour before I close the vote.
>>
>>3502883
I change my vote

>Umbra
>>
>>3502064
>>Titan Avalon, the first, the swordsman. He was their leader, and a champion of the common people. Some say that he was the Biorg's public enemy numero uno, but everyone knows he was the turning point of the war and his theft of the first Titan armor was what inspired the rest of them.
The leadership buff strikes me as something that could be useful once we have to start making hard choices.
>>
>>3502883
>>3502894
>>3502923
>Titan Avalon
Vote closed.
>>
File: Biorg Warrior.jpg (102 KB, 736x1130)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>3502942
The moment you touch it, you feel a strange connection to the noble biological armor system. To your surprise, it yields to your hand, and doesn't let go once it's inside. Slowly, the armor drags you inside it, until you're completely enveloped. At first, it’s dark inside, but then an internal HUD lights up in front of your face, allowing you to see through the armor's eyes. You feel two sharp pricks of pain, one at the base of your spine and the other the back of your neck, and you can move the armor as easily as you would your own limbs.

Your studies in using the armor are interrupted when you hear the distinct popping sound of a Biorg invasion craft. They must have followed you! Your first instinct is to run and hide, but you feel a strange notion of honor coming from a foreign part of your mind. It feels like the suit wants to fight the invaders!

You creep outside, and find the UFBO dropped off a squad of 4 Biorg serfs and a Biorg Warrior. Those things were the front line of the alien invasion force, wearing heavier armor than the foot soldiers and commanding them with their increased intelligence. You also heard they had some kind of alien honor code, as they only killed combatants and challenged strong warriors to duels in hand to hand combat.

>Run, you're too unused to this armor to try and fight.
>Try and pick off the Serfs by forming a Bio Cannon. (-10 due to Inexperience.)
>Run in and crush the Serfs before they have a chance to react. (+10 due to King's Caliber)
>Summon your Titan Weapon and challenge the Warrior to a duel (+20 due to King's Caliber.)
>>
>>3503005
Fucking CLOVER.
This is me, phoneposting.
>>
>>3503005
>>Summon your Titan Weapon and challenge the Warrior to a duel (+20 due to King's Caliber.)
>>
>>3503005
>Summon your Titan Weapon and challenge the Warrior to a duel (+20 due to King's Caliber.)

Were going to die with honor at least
>>
>>3503005
Summon your Titan Weapon and challenge the Warrior to a duel (+20 due to King's Caliber.)
>>
>>3503005
>Run in and crush the Serfs before they have a chance to react. (+10 due to King's Caliber)
>>
>>3503005
>>
>>3503008
>>3503014
>>3503133
>>3503136
>>3503669
D100 please.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>3504086
>>
>>3504086
>>3504087
(It's best of 3, but this is already a good enough roll to hit him good, meaning anything else would just be crit fishing.)
Writing.
>>
File: Biorg Serf 1.jpg (47 KB, 457x640)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>3504204
I try to call the Warrior out, but it just comes out as a modulated roar. The Warrior seems to understand and accepts my challenge however, slinging its plasma rifle over its shoulder and unleashing a shock baton. “I don't know if you can understand me creature,” it says in its disgusting version of Graasie. “But I'm going to enjoy bringing the head of the last resisting Titan to Emperor Rex. I don't how to escaped 25 years ago, but you will fall before me.” I've heard the Biorgs speak before, but I can never quite get over how their mandible butcher the vowels and the gurgling sounds they make when pronouncing the letter g.

I don't respond, instead rushing forward to invoke the Titan Weapons of Avalon, the [Titan Blades]. To my surprise, they come easily, growing out of the armor's arms and surrounding them completely. My speed takes him by surprise, and I deliver a swift uppercut that cuts straight through his organic armor and into his soft under-chitin. Before he can retaliate, I kick him away, causing his caustic purple blood to spurt out in huge bursts. He's nearly down before it starts, and the Serfs following him start to look at each other. While they wouldn't dare try to interrupt in a warrior's duel normally, they'll probably just intimidated enough to try something.

>Finish off the Warrior while he's down (-10 due to King's Caliber)
>Disarm the Warrior, and run.
>Take out a Serf to scare the rest away. (+25 due to King's Caliber and Cowardice.)
>(Write in)
>>
>>3504249
Take out a Serf to scare the rest away. (+25 due to King's Caliber and Cowardice.)
>>
>>3504249

No need to finish him while he's down, besides if we act like a crazy psycho we might scare the others away, but we might also get the opposite response.

I say we let the warrior stand up with whatever strength he has left to finish him off honorably in combat. That might give the others the cue that if they don't try anything stupid they may walk off this one.
>>
>>3504249
>>Take out a Serf to scare the rest away. (+25 due to King's Caliber and Cowardice.)
>>
>>3505542
>>3504497
>>3504280
D100 please, 3 tries
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>3505883
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>3505883
Think I'll roll again since no one is biting
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>3505883
>>
>>3505890

>>3505998

>>3506108

The Biorg stands albeit slowly. Before anyone can react I hit one of the Serfs hard and fast, not even bothering with a slash using the [Titan Blades]. One punch is all I need, and the lesser Biorg is impaled on my fist. I summon the Titan Weapon again, just to cut the corpse in half. I’m splattered with caustic blood once again, although the armor regenerates quickly enough to overcome it easily.

I give the remaining Serfs a hard look, but that's all it takes. They scram, most likely heading back to their ship, and safety. Behind me, I hear the fallen Warrior struggling to stand, and I turn around just in time to see him fall anyway. Regardless, he crawls to the top half of the dead Serf and...by the grace of Ma'xi, is he eating it?

>Stop him, kill him now in case he is healing himself somehow.
>You've heard rumors that cannibalism is a form of burial rite for the Biorgs, let him be.
>Just leave, while he's distracted.
>Write in.
>>
>>3506246
>You've heard rumors that cannibalism is a form of burial rite for the Biorgs, let him be.
>>
>>3506246
>let him finish then kill him
>>
>>3506246
>>You've heard rumors that cannibalism is a form of burial rite for the Biorgs, let him be.

a new guyver quest? fuck yeah
>>
File: Biorg Knight.jpg (8 KB, 185x272)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>3506650
>>3507390
>>3510610
You sit down on a nearby rock and wait for the Biorg to finish feeding. Disgustingly, it doesn’t take long, partially because you already tore it in half and partially because the Warrior was that voracious. He stands again, facing you. You can already see the gap in his armor closing, rent flesh meeting once more. “You are truly an enigma.” He begins, circling you as you do the same. “You would abandon your fight with me to an attack someone outside our fight, but then you would allow me to heal myself. I’m not sure if it’s just your barbarian nature or if you’re really just that foolish.”
As he speaks, he begins to grow to the point where he matches your height, his armor becoming more refined and polished, harder to tell whether it’s organic or metallic. “But you will regret letting me live. By the name of our lord Rex, I will slay thee native.” His transformation is complete, even down to his weapon transforming into a proper sword. He is now something else entirely.

>Fight restart: Titan Avalon vs Biorg Knight!
>Summon your Titan Weapons and clash with him. (+10 due to King's Caliber)
>Fire off a volley with the Titan Cannon to soften him up. (-10 due to Inexperience)
>Just Run
>Try to pull something else out of the armor (I roll the dice on what you get).
>>
>>3515668
>Fire off a volley with the Titan Cannon to soften him up. (-10 due to Inexperience)
I don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>3515668
A duel, then.
>>
>>3515668
>>
>>3516280
>>3518302
D100+10 please, Bo3
>>
>>3519357
>>
Rolled 98 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>3519431
I really hate the format for the dice
>>
Rolled 62 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>3519357
Not that I actually need to roll with that 98 there.
>>
Rolled 62 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>3519357

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.