[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABom127FFgU

Your name is Damien Crowe, or as the people in middle school now know you, 'Dark Edge'. You're 14 and in 8th grade. You've been bullied endlessly. Made fun of on social media. They called you 'cringy', they called you an 'autist'. But you've honed your skills with the blade since you were 8. And now you've taken the fight to them.

Bullying you because you're a 'virgin', because you treat women with respect, unlike these fucking assholes who only abuse them and cheat on them. If you had a girlfriend, you'd treat her like a princess. And do nice things like take her on dates and hold her hand, and not just use her for things like sex.

Fucking shitbags like that really piss you off. You wanna run your fucking blade through every single one of them. And now you just might be able to. Because you've received dark powers somehow. Dark powers which allow you to do as you please.

You can crush people with raw dark energy. Sprout black angel wings to take flight through the sky. And you have great skill with your blade. Raevana, your blade you bought at the mall for 40 dollars. She's your baby. And with her you will slay your enemies.
>>
File: Morticia Black.png (79 KB, 283x400)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>3091039
You have a crush on the most perfect girl.. No not some worthless party slut. A real beautiful goth girl. She's kind and beautiful. With raven black hair, and blood red eyes. Skin as pale as a corpse. Most people think she's creepy and stay away. You've even seen the bullies picking on her.

Those fucking dregs. How dare they do something like that to her. Morticia Black. You wish you weren't so shy, you'd actually go up and talk to her.. But someone that beautiful and pure.. Would she even look twice at you?

While you're thinking about this in the halls, a bully, named Greg Farnsworth decides to shove you against your locker, he's big and mean looking, blond short messy hair, and green eyes.

"Hey chump! Gimmie your lunch money or else!!"

You glare at him. This mortal fool doesn't know who he deals with. You could slay him so easily with your blade. With one fell swing he would die most painfully.

He snickers at you meanly,

"What's the matter you fucking nerdbag? Gimmie your money or I'll take you on a one way trip to bruise-town!"

1) *Unsheathe your sword* *Teleport behind him* "The only one taking a trip to bruise town, is you, you motherfucker."

2) "I could end your life with one swing of my sword, step aside or I shall have to resort to drastic measures."

3) Write-In
>>
>>3091043
>"I could end your life with one swing of my sword, step aside or I shall have to resort to drastic measures."
>>
>>3091043
>1) *Unsheathe your sword* *Teleport behind him* "The only one taking a trip to bruise town, is you, you motherfucker."
>>
>>3091043
>>3091039
I like the premise, I eagerly await the conclusion to this excellent set up.
>>
>>3091043
>"I could end your life with one swing of my sword, step aside or I shall have to resort to drastic measures."
>>
>>3091059
>>3091065
>>3091094
"I could end your life with one swing of my sword, step aside or I shall have to resort to drastic measures."

He seems dumbfounded. What a base fool to not understand. You flash a display of your dark energy building around you like an imposing dark aura.

His jaw drops and he backs away slowly.

"W-woah man, what the hell?"

You glare at him with the most hate filled eyes hoping to scare him away. And it works as he scrambles away running as fast as he can. You chuckle, what a weak little bitch. As are all men who stand before you. Suddenly a tap on your shoulder. You ready to unsheathe your sword, but as you turn around, you see Morticia behind you, so shy and demure looking,

"I.. I didn't realize you could use magic.. That's really cool you know."

Oh.. She's so cute.. Shit, you've got to say something,

1) O-of course my dark beauty! Wouldist thou like a demonstration?

2) Heh, nothing to it really, been doing it my whole life pretty much.

3) I only use my powers for self defense as a true gentleman should.

4) That fucking bastard only got a small taste of what I'm capable of. You'd better watch your fucking step too if you know what's good for you.
>>
>>3091098
>I only use my powers for self defense as a true gentleman should.
Not just any gentleman. A SUPREME gentleman.
>>
>>3091098
>>
>>3091098
>O-of course my dark beauty! Wouldist thou like a demonstration?
>Edgy Chris-chan quest.
>>
>>3091098
>>
>>3091098
If cringe could kill. Alright, I'm intrigued
>>
>>3091098
>3) I only use my powers for self defense as a true gentleman should.

Please don't stop.

I NEED THIS.
>>
>>3091098
>4) That fucking bastard only got a small taste of what I'm capable of. You'd better watch your fucking step too if you know what's good for you.
>>
>>3091098
I'm 100% down for chuuni virgin autist quest
>>
File: large.jpg (63 KB, 500x726)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>3091106
>>3091112
>>3091176
>>3091720
>>3091731
>>3091932

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8

You say coolly to her,

"I only use my powers for self defense as a true gentleman should."

She oddly enough seems rather impressed with your cool demeanor.

"That's really cool.. I don't think we've met before. I-i'm Morticia."

Your heart pangs with delight. She's so adorable and shy.. You smile awkwardly,

"A-and I'm Dark Edge! A-at least, that's what everyone in middle school calls me! Heh.."

She seems a little caught off guard by your strange name,

"Dark Edge?"

You keep your smile. She.. Does think that name is cool right? She responds shortly after,

"Would it, be ok if I just called you 'Dark'?"

You shuffle your foot and respond,

"Y-yeah, I mean I guess."

Silence lingers awkwardly between the two of you as you just stand there in front of her. Other students are passing you both by in the halls.

She forces a smile,

"W-well.. Maybe we could hang out sometime?"

You chortle and quickly respond,

"I dunno, I mean, if I have time I guess."

She seems slightly disappointed,

"Oh.. I mean.. If you're really busy that's fine.. I was thinking maybe we could hang out at my place after school and get to know each other.. But maybe I'm just being a little too forward.. S-sorry."
===

1) Stand your ground, play it cool

2) Pretend you have something else to do

3) Admit you're a phony autist and that you have a huge crush on her

4) Write-In
>>
>>3091971
>Stand your ground, play it cool
Can't drop all our spaghetti just yet
>>
>>3091971
It's not like women can actually SMELL the stench of a phony virgin, right?
>>
>>3091971
You'll take her number tho to let her know when you are free
>>
>>3091971
2) Pretend you have something else to do
"Yeah I'm pretty busy right now but maybe I can swing by later around 7, if I have the time"
>>
>>3092110
and spill the spaghetti that we stalked her home one day? nope

>>3091998
+1
>>
>>3091971
> Stand your ground, play it cool
Take her number to let her know when you are free
>>
>>
>>3091971
>>
File: alone.jpg (121 KB, 700x1048)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHVIVNoIPVM

It's the holiday season, and everyone is supposed to be happy. I should be happy too. I mean, I have everything a guy could ask for. Food, shelter. A family.
Hell, I even have an audience that cares about my shitty little story on the internet. Writing about some fictional autist. Ironically I'm probably a bigger autist than the person in the story.

I guess sometimes I just wish I had someone warm to share the holidays with. Someone to cuddle with and watch cheesy Christmas films with instead of watching them alone. Someone to suck candycanes with and drink eggnog with.

My heart should be ablaze with the warmth of the Christmas season. But right now it's cold and black like a little lump of coal. I have everything for Christmas except the thing I want the most..

There are couples out there right now kissing under the mistletoe. Celebrating their 5 year anniversaries and such. I bet they're happy right now. Happier than I could ever be. I can only imagine what it would be like to cuddle up with someone who cares about me.

I know, it's not like you care, you didn't come here to listen to some loser complain about his problems. You can expect an update in a while I guess.
>>
Kinda reminds me of a character from Yakuza therapist a. Having a partner is not all its cracked up to be. I seriously empathise with Al Bundy, from married with children.
>>
>>3092706
that's the spirit to cringe quest!
hope you go on
>>
Don't worry Damien, it's normal to feel miserable during these days, even if you got something to look out for.

Because, usually, reality as good as it can be, will hardly met our expectations.

Things probably feel less shitty after the holidays!

As a writer of a fictional autist, to another.

Hey, at least your not a fanfic-quest writer!
>>
File: 1543706865341.png (15 KB, 422x700)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>3092706
>>
>>3092706
I hope you have a good Christmas with someone you care about.
>>
>>3092716
>>3093201
>>3093318
>>3093329
>>3093335
Thanks for the words of encouragement fellas.

-------
I'll reward you with a cringey story of mine that I'm still pissed off about to this day.

Paintball kid, if you're out there.. You're a fucking bastard, and I hate you.

So I was taken on a school trip for my first time ever playing paintball. And it was really cool to get my first ever paintball gun. And even though I was nervous, I still did pretty well, and even got some "kills" as it were.

But the one thing that ruined it.. The one motherfucker. This.. Motherfucker.

So I was walking off the paintball course, I took off my protective facemask. It was over. The battle was done. And some motherfucker.. He shot me right inbetween the eyes.

And the first shot I tell whoever it was to stop pretty loudly. But I didn't get a response.

And so I'm almost off the course. And then two more paintballs hit me square between the eyes, and it hurt. I was ready to get that mother fucker.

So of course I'm like "I'm gonna kill you whoever that is."

And of course the school trip organizer had to be a completely authoritarian butthole. He classified what I said as a "legitimate" death threat.

Yeah, cause I was totally gonna kill him for-realzies.

So not only does that kid never get punished. (and I never found out who the coward was) But I'm banned from ever playing paintball again, and I'm publically shamed.

I swear to God.. If I find the fucker who did it... First of all, how dare that little coward shoot me while off the course. That's specifically against the rules, and my face was unprotected.

Secondly, fuck you. Just fuck you man.
>>
>>3093661
zero tolerance policy. You totally shouldn't have been emotional about his stellar aim
>>
>>3093672
You're right.

And when I strap you to a chair and shoot you in the face unprotected with my paintball gun all these years later, I hope that you don't have a negative emotional reaction to it, because that would just be unreasonable.
>>
>>3093674
exactly. I would risk detention if I were to speak up about it.

you're still gonna continue the quest tho, right?
>>
>>3093661
>punished for making an empty threat
>kid that was shooting got off scot free
Was there even any attempt to find who was doing it? Or did he not care at all?
>>
Continue Quest.
>>
>>3093706
There was no attempt to find him whatsoever. I was painted as the bad guy. No one had any sympathy for me at the time. It was, truly a dark time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.