[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Where do I find a tutorial for this fox cub? The chink who made these rarely uploaded instructions and now he's been inactive or dead for years.
Some dude on youtube made the big one but I wanted the small cub because I don't like the big one's legs.
Also can this be only achieved wet folded?

Anyway fox thread I guess.
>>
File: IMG_20150410_101707.jpg (2.3 MB, 3264x2448)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>
Can be found in origami USA Convention 2015 (you can get it from the web).
>>
>>574564
Thank you! I'll get it somewhere and post some pages here.
>>
kewl
>>
File: fox.jpg (47 KB, 453x415)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
tadaa
(first origami ever done in my life, no excessive bully)
>>
>>574931
Great job!
>>
>>574931
What a shitty dragon.
>>
>>574931
It's good, anon. Try to be more precise when folding and the results should improve. Also the paper used is utter shit. Thick glazed paper has to be one of the worst paper for origami (and it's will stain your fingers). Don't use it except if you're in a bar and there is no other paper at your disposal.
>>
>>574944
Thanks, I know the paper is shit, I wanted to quickly try it with any piece of paper and the only thing I had available was some commercial brochure. To square it I folded diagonally and ripped away the excess. The result was close enough to a square.

Can I find double-face paper with different colors in regular stores without buying it online?
>>
>>575057
>Can I find double-face paper
I don't know your place nut where I am living this kind of paper is very common for sure to be found in all stationary shops.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.