[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190623_180622.jpg (1.19 MB, 3840x2160)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Hi, anons, I have this cardboard box full of used paper I've been collecting for 6 months. I plan on making papier-mâché pulp but I've never done it before and I don't know where to start. Most of the paper in the box is A4(printer paper), using it will turn alright or is there something I should know?
To anyone who worked with papier-mâché before, how was your experience and what did you make?
>>
>>574510
What do you want to make with the paste?
If you search online you will find many different ways and ingredients, but i recommend you using a stove to heat it while stirring the flour and adding some salt to prevent fungus growth, but if you are only using it to make molds for drywall then it doesn’t matter
>>
>>574510
i gotchu homie

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.