[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: door.jpg (2.99 MB, 2976x3968)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
stickers are papercraft, aren't they?
>>
>>574504
looks like it belongs to someone who drinks too much monster
>>
>>574525
haha:D but i don't drink monster or energy drinks in general.
>>
>>574504
Fuck, you remind me of this fridge in which we put a shit-ton o stickers from magazines and snacks, only for all of it to be gone when we changed it
>>
This unironically looks like my big brothers room from 1996, when I was 7 and he was 17
>>
>>574504
No, stickers are not papercraft.
>>
>>574963
but they are at least made out of paper, right?
>>
>>575028
so are books and yet /lit/ is not /po/.
>>
>>575035
This board has had a few good and informative threads about bookbinding.
>>
>>575044
True, and i think that belong on /po/ ( /diy/ would also be another possibility ). I was just trying to say that it's not because it's made of paper that it belongs to /po/. Another example, maybe better than the previous one :
Musical scores do not belong to /po/, whether they're printed on paper or not.

But heh, whatever.
>>
>>574963
Sticky says stickers do belong here. Deal with it.
>>
>>575615
No, they do not belong here. I don't care what stinky says.
>>
>>575615
Sticker making and stickers in general should be under /diy/ or /gd/.
>>
For stickers I do in card making, I like to use 'repositional gluestick'. A kind of glue that creates a stickiness like post-it notes, so the other person can remove them and place them elsewhere. It's quite fun.
>>
>>575623
>>575620
>Threads for topics covered by paper engineering in general are also welcome, such as kirigami, bookbinding, printing technology, sticker making, gift boxes, greeting cards, and more.

Your personal taste is irrelevant to the rules. If it is a diy/craft made of paper it belongs on this board. Learn to scroll by.
>>
>>575634
You're a fucking idiot. This board clearly states Papercraft and Origami. Fucking stickers are neither. I don't give a shit what someone put in a goddamn stinky note, fucking stickers don't belong on this board. BTW, it says they are welcome, not they belong. I don't welcome fucking stickers, and someone in Admin. needs to change this shit.
>>
>>575615
>>575634
What the fuck is your hang-up on stickers anyway? They looks like shit, I mean look at that fucking door in the OP photo. It looks like shit with all those crappy stickers stuck all over it.
>>
>>575634
>Threads for topics covered by paper engineering in general are also welcome, such as kirigami, bookbinding, printing technology, sticker making, gift boxes, greeting cards, and more.

This topic should be moved to another location, or removed all together. None of this stuff belongs here just because it happens to discuss or do with paper, except maybe kirigami.
>>
>>574504
>r8 my door

Looks like shit.
>>
>>575028
What are stickers made of?

The major materials are plastic, adhesives, and ink. The part of the sticker that is being printed on is plastic, but often made out of PVC. PVC is also known as polyvinyl chloride and there are many process of making polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is made out of Vinyl Chloride Monomer.
>>
stickers arent papercraft moron, and chewing tobacco will give you cancer
>>
>>575028
yeah, but it´s not papercraft, wheres is the craftsmanship here? maybe if you made the stickers.. and even then i wouldn´t sure to call them papercraft.
Ypu buy/stole/found stickers, there is 0 craftsmanship

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.