[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: kamiya3_h.jpg (42 KB, 283x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
waiting eagerly someone to post this rare jewel
>>
>>574279
I hope it takes years.
>>
>>574279
>waiting eagerly someone to post
You are a nut.
>>
>>574282
Why? He just loves origami.
>>
>>574279
A thread was lost for this garbage post
>>
>>574283
>Why?
Asking too soon. He shouldn't ask until months later.
>>
>>574285
Probably just another garbage thread.
>>
>>574286
or years
>>
kamiyas new models are not as good as his old works. Sad to see he is losing his talent
>>
>>
>>574299
You're an idiot. His models in his new book are incredible.
>>
The models are great. The problem is most of them have been published once or twice elsewhere. I think all of them have. Was hoping to see models not published yet.
>>
>>574309
>Was hoping to see models not published yet.
That will eventually be Works of Satoshi Kamiya 4.
>>
>>574299
Rhino is great, new model. Zero fighter is great, new model.
>>
>>574316
There is no rhino in this book.
>>
I think the majority of these diagrams have been published elsewhere, except the Eurypterus, Butterfly, Penguin Chick, and Tiger. But still, 4 new models isn't bad. I wonder if the tiger is a simplified version? It's hard to tell from the photo, but the head looks less detailed than the Kamiya Tiger I've seen images of before...
>>
>>574318
majority of models in this book are great but tiger head is too small, with or without details
IMHO no. 1 origami tiger is from Hideo Komatsu
>>
We won't see it here anytime soon. Not even the kawahata's book got leaked.
>>
>>574337
What if the tiger is female? Then the head is the right size.
>>
>>574420
Not true.

Wikipedia:
"The size difference between males and females is proportionally greater in the large tiger subspecies, with males weighing up to 1.7 times more than females."
>>
I hate how the origami community is so discriminatory against using glue in their creations. I've gotten so much القرف over it and I'm tired of it.
>>
Already uploaded on exvagos. It's beautiful
>>
>>574443
>Already uploaded
I bet someone will say something like is it too difficult to post the link etc and then post a link here.
>>
>>574447
Someone else in the 2019 book thread reuploaded it here: mediafire.com/file/66v61n7fxrqzdmn
>>
>>574447
No, not really. I'm going to say that the fucking bastard posted the book way too fucking early. It's not even a week old yet. That's goddamn pathetic by all standards. I don't give a fuck whether you all agree with me or not, because all you want is the book for nothing, you fucking free-loaders.
>>
>>574424
I've not seen many people complaining about glue if it's more for aesthetic and not for lazily attaching two sheets together. Hell some highly complex models require glue.
>>
>>574456
>way too fucking early
>whether you all agree
I concur with you.
>>
Where can I find this 2019 book thread?
Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>574472
>Where can I find
Google.
>>
>>574472
>>571781
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TpnrWhZgocuj4UinrLNQumI74kaPAM2d
>>
>>574479
thanks Huy Pham
>>
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for downlod "work of kamiya satosh 3" and i want to become the goodest folder like you I fold with print paper on brazil and i am design 2. pls no copy pasterio my story
>>
Rhino kamiya diagram.??
>>
>>574501
You're so full of shit.
>>
>>574513
It's satire dipshit
>>
>>574515
I already knew that, you dumb-fuck, that's why I said you're full of shit.
>>
Latest Satoshi tutorial
Satoshi Kamiya Rhino Tutorial
https://youtu.be/ecUMUv78Gck
>>
Got em, can you put Origami Record 2019?

Thank

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.