[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: IMG_20190421_165640.jpg (2.21 MB, 2976x2976)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
I'm a layman btw
>>
Good job
>>
Also a chips holder, you're welcome
>>
Great job, i have also used that origami box to keep the peanuts close to me while watching tv
>>
>>573218
Nice ThinkPad.
>>
does that box also hold fritos? asking for a friend
>>
cool box, friend!
VtGAaW
>>
>>573275
No, only ships
>>
>>573218
i know a lot of people do this but its not actually healthy to eat off newspaper, those inks aren't food safe. it's a think, i read it somewhere once that people aren't supposed to do this. perhaps i exaggerate the risk but it seems easier to me just not to eat off a newspaper. you can't trust the news in the paper why should you trust the ink. but then again whats the difference between holding a newspaper and then touching food is that bad. oh fuck everything's toxic people wash your hands. but use a natural soap, they seem more expensive but they last longer and aren't products of big chemical.
>>
i see now you have a paper towel on the bottom, i guess its fine then. stay safe. be sure to disinfect any papercuts
>>
>>573354
what about funyuns
>>
>>573218
Not only are you an origami fella, but you own a thonkpad, man of culture you are.
>>
We should start a trend of making stylized chip/snack holders.
>>
File: 1447906434348.jpg (1.54 MB, 3112x2338)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>573218
>chips

Don't you mean fries?
>>
>>573777
>schizo trips
>>
>>573218
Holy shit I remember when my 2nd grade teacher taught us how to make these boxes! I would literally make these nonstop because they looked cool. Fucking based fellow paper box maker. Nowadays I’d make boxes for a pencil shave trash bin.
>>
>>573218
thinkthink pad whats the distro and de you go there?
>>
>>575145
those are crinkle cut potato chips
>>
>>573777
>you can't trust the news in the paper why should you trust the ink
makes sense

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.