[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 4 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: pyramid.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1200)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Would anybody happen to have the Uncle B's Place pyramid head model that was made way back in 2012? It's so well detailed and the only silent hill papercraft of note it seems.

the dead link and info is at
http://bs-hobby.blogspot.com/2012/03/pyramid-head-papercraft-complete.html
I've already scrubbed through some indonesian blog that also mirrored the site but they've both been dead since 2012.

as a side note I really wish I had taken more time to archive more papercraft over the years. there's so many good models from the early 2000 to 2014 that are completely lost to time due to fickle file hosting. I have around 20 gigs from when I was collecting years ago. Now that file space is peanuts I'm attempting to start archiving again.
>>
File: papercraft.png (35 KB, 622x848)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
if anybody wants any of these just pick and i'll mirror it, if not throw up the whole thing (there was an anon that posted this particular folder ages ago). this is only some of the stuff i've saved.
>>
here's the first one. will have a look through my files to see if i have the other ok
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6uqklx4lh90zvcl/Pyramid_Head.rar/file
>>
>>571772
you're the best, thank you
i'll see if I can find some of the old uhu02 models in tribute and in eager anticipation <3
>>
I have almost all of his toys also ^__^
>>
meant to go to /pol/, ended up here. This is prolly the most redpilled and saddest thread I've seen in a long time. Everything should be perserved, and I feel for your lost anon.
>>
>>571731
Can you mirror the halo stuff? Please

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.