[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

What would the easiest Pokemon origami figures be? I guess Porygon is pretty easy and actually looks the part too, but now I'm curious if you guys have any other suggestions.
>>
>570854
If we're talking Papercraft, Porygon is first, followed by pretty much anything (almost) completely convex or made up of simple shapes. I made KlingKlang once (and thus the entire Kling family in the process) and it was really easy. Round mons like Exeggcute, Gastly or Hoppip are easy too.
If we're talking strictly origami then I don't really know. Do you want to stick to 3D, or 2D is ok too, OP?
>>
>>570854
The Roggenrolla family will be about as difficult as Porygon here
>>
I recently made a wartortle it wasn't to bad to make
>>
File: 798Kartana.png (94 KB, 416x416)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>570854
Obviously Kartana
Its body is completely flat like paper
>>
Where can I find the template?
>>
>>570854
You should put strobe lights inside of that Porygon lol.
>>
File: pokétrafficking.jpg (713 KB, 1000x1000)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>572855
http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/
This has a lot of Pokémon crafts available for download (particularly from Gen IV and before), including one for Porygon.
>>
>>570854
Depends. Origami and Papercraft are 2 different things. I’d say the easiest papercraft ive seen is a cubee type version of Hophip on Paperpokes.
The easiest origami might be to make a frog with a simple water lily flower on its back and call it Bulbasaur. Or make the kind of pikachu I did when I was 10.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.