[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: 46338976262_3d1ebb6581_k.jpg (1.42 MB, 2048x1295)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Ilan Garibi's "Tessellations for Everyone"
>>
I bought it. Hasn't arrived yet though.
>>
>>570795
Will you be willing to share it once it does?
>>
When it's available in E-book form then shall but it you know how it is when your looking for new ways to fold..he has videos on Youtube
>>
>>570838
Even if you can take a couple of pics of his steps for a tessellation you personally love from the book, I'll be really thankful.
>>
>>570855
Of course it's a little unfair to spoil the launch of a book..in its infancy ...I know Ian himself is very excited and is on Facebook showing his latests favourites from the book
>>
>>570924
fair enough
>>
Is someone else willing to share some models from the book or scan the book?
>>
>>570953
Author is sharing 2 chapters via Origami-shop.com:
https://www.origami-shop.com/en/origami-tessellations-everyone-free-chapters-free-ebook-xml-218_2168_2169-11548.html
>>
Tessellations are awesome, I've found to make them useful though you gotta start using a laser or else you will go insane.

That is unless you are using them to keep yourself from going insane, which hey more power to you.

I find I tessellate between the two states.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.