[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: download.jpg (11 KB, 196x257)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>
>>569218
>>
Maybe it is on libgen.io
>>
>>569961
No need; this anon >>569756 already fulfilled OP's, pointing to the other tessellations threads.
This board is more or less a reliable host for origami books, and will be listed in the catalog for some time to come.
>>
>>569962
I tried hosting a non-origami PDF on /po/ but they deleted it :^\
>>
>>569975
Try /gd/ next time.
>>
Alessandro beber book is availble on google search
>>
>>569755
here
pretty good book, had some real fun with it, but i need to lose my habit of doing these little shits smaller than I should
protip: use paper bigger than what he recommends
>>
>>571624
which ones did you do?
I've done the impossible triangle and am working on space 1 now and am ready to kms
>>
>>571689
i did pretty much all of them
but boy did I want to suicide when I started doing the last ones
turns out shit gets hard if you try to do these little shits with half of the recommended size. Had to redo a lot of projects because of it
>>
>>571694
whats your collapse strategy? inside out? outside in? all at once? diamonds then triangles? this is a fucking nightmare, i can't see any way to do it except everything gradually at once
>>
>>572048
since the diagrams are mostly symmetric, i normally collapse from the center, preferably diamonds first
its fucked up to do it with standard paper, as the models rarely become flat before the end, and its pretty difficult to hold all folds together
i know it makes you want to die by sudoku, but keep trying and you'll get the hang of it eventually. just dont overcommit and burn out
>>
>>571689
>>572048
6 weeks later i finished space 1 i might do om then i'm done with this book and even om is questionable. this book is suffering.
>>
>>573011
boy do I feel your pain
90% of the time i spend folding this was folding thew grids and pondering suicide
but the feel of success every time i finished one almost made it worth it
almost
>>
>>569755
I saw it once on exhentai before its *sniff* death
>>
>>575779
Exhentai is back

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.