[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: kawahata_h.jpg (38 KB, 284x400)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
SOMEONE HAVE NEW BOOKS OF ORIGAMI???
>>
>>568476
>SOMEONE HAVE NEW BOOKS
No one has this book. Too new. You are too soon to ask. At least wait till next year or even longer.
>>
>>568476
Will post once I get em
>>
>>568476
Could this be The Idiot Who Folded once again, under a new alias?
You are asking the same dumb-ass questions as that other guy; asking for stuff that no one has yet, or asking for stuff that hasn't come out yet. No, no one has it yet.
>>
Troll alert
>>
Olympiad 2018 thank
>>
>>568533
It's not out yet, damn.
>>
ok
>>
Does anyone have Origami New Worlds by Alessandro Beber? It came out a year ago.
>>
>>568550
It's in the lower middle area of the last archived thread.
Go get it.
>>
File: 1529849918263.pdf (5.41 MB, PDF)
5.41 MB
5.41 MB PDF
>>568555
Thank you! Also here it is again for anyone who’d want it.
>>
Anyone has Tanteidan Magazine 171, please share!
>>
>>568741
If you would learn how to read more than one thread, you would realize that it's in this thread >>568438.
>>
Kinda obscure, but I suppose it's worth a shot... Does anyone have Aussiegami? I read it in my school library as a child before I was good enough to fold any of the models inside, and within months it had disappeared from the library altogether, would be awesome to revisit it. The paperfolding down under version was the one I had, not the prehistoric one.
>>
File: delori.jpg (13 KB, 294x407)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
>>570968
IT'S NOT OUT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Any books on paper automatas? I'm looking for "Automata too" by Magdalen Bear. Any other books will be interesting too
>>
File: 074.pdf (5.96 MB, PDF)
5.96 MB
5.96 MB PDF
>>568476
page 22 onwards
have fun
>>
>>571058
I don't know what to think about this pegasus. It looks really cool but at the same time some of the proportions seem to be way off so...
>>
>>571059
>some of the proportions seem to be way off
I, on the other hand, don't understand what did you mean ? "Way off" compare to what ?
>>
>>571081
To a real horse basically, since a real pegasus does not exist.
>>
someone have this book?? , please share
>>
>>571195
It's cheap from the Origami Shop or free on ExVagos.
>>
Does anybody have and will to share the book "Stop thinking Start folding" by Oriol Esteve?
>>
anyone have NOA Magazine 456

or the Bag with ribbons by Futawatari Masako if only that
>>
mediafire.com/file/3j31f3gsctjy1j0
>>
>>571199
Tried searching on exvagos but I can't find it.
>>
>>571511
That's because you didn't search hard enough or not at all and just saying you did. No one is going to do the search for you.
>>
exvagos does, however the book is not that special.
>>
can someone share the flaming dragon by oriol esteve please?
>>
File: 20190512_151107.jpg (1.12 MB, 2560x1440)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Looking for a decent Godzilla diagram. The one from tanteidan convention book 25 looks nice.
Does anyone have it?
Ps: have this king ghidorah i folded
>>
>>573666
Book 21 i meant
>>
>>568487
Ok, I'm tired of seeing this "Idiot who folded" shit. I demand to know what happened

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.