[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Im making my own Deer head. Currently im putting all parts together, I have chose to glue it using double side tape to make it more clean in finish, but unfortunately tape is keeping to bump away. Do you have any double side tape recommendation? Paper that I used for this papercratf is around 250.
>>
do u have a template?
>>
>>567465

xD

yes

>>Currently im putting all parts together
>>
>>567465
https://www.instructables.com/id/Create-faceted-paper-objects/

>>567449
There are double-sided tapes that are just the glue layer, nothing else. They are not cheap and you would need a good store or well-equipped online shop to find them, but this is what my deer head (the one in the picture and link) has been built with
>>
you fake ass hoe youu didnt make that faggot
>>
File: 11.jpg (60 KB, 720x960)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>567541

Thanks for the replay, I like this project, and im happy that you visit /po/.
I was planing to make my own deer head for long time, and finally get right size and colored paper.
Project has some small imperfections in pdf file itself, some parts off head are very hard too fold concretely when paper is around 250/300.

I was looking for some heavy duty tape, but It was hard to apply, I was hoping that gorilla duble side tape, or 3M could hold all the tension.

What is your preferable way of putting model together? From the neck or horns?
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (1.43 MB, 3264x2448)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>567551
try me bitch
>>
>>567449

I prefer PVA wood glue and magnets, spread the glue thin onto the paper and let it dry for a couple seconds, that way it will easily stick but not seap or smear.
Use magnets to hold it in place untill it is dry enough, about 4 minutes later.

Wood glue is not as runny as PVA glue made for paper
>>
>>567580
Why are you not using glue? Are you in pre-k?
>>
>>567541
They are called venture tapes for example
>>
nice
>>
File: Bez tytułu.jpg (114 KB, 800x960)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>567580
>some parts off head are very hard too fold concretely
Dude... Git gud!
All those edges should be traced with a dull knife and a ruler before bending. Even if paper was 140.
If you're gonna bend them just like that and expect them to magically get to your desired shape you'll fuck up any model.
That shit looks like it's been chewed by a dog, and your blaming a project.
>>
i love it
>>
is there a tutorial for this? dunno how to start :/
>>
File: Deersuit.jpg (28 KB, 794x794)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
While we're speaking about deer, anybody got the PDF for this one? I'd make the one in the OP but I like this one's suit.

The creator's trying to charge 14 bucks for the PDF, which is a damn ripoff.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.