[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1400544349555.jpg (39 KB, 497x470)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Hi /po/ erm so as a grand gesture I'm going to send the girl I love a gift box for her birthday - she lives in another city, she is back with her ex after telling me she doesnt have that "spark" with me.
I have all the finer details planned (gift, letter and asking her professor to call her into her office before her birthday) but I want to know if there are any ways to prepare the gift box - other than what I found on this website.
>http://janemeansblog.com/professional-gift-wrapping-lining-giftboxes-tissue/
Youtube hasnt proven helpful.
Thanks /po/ and yeah I know it is hopeless. But I'll rahter go down swinging than watch from the sidelines desu.
>>
>>563923
my man its over
>feelsbadman.jpeg
but you gotta move on
>>
>>563924
I know but I must do this one last thing. Any help?
>>
>>563925
no man just let her go
>>
>>563923

anon you are very strange. she literally said she doesn't love you and got a new boyfriend and you've organized a scheme to confess your love to her.
>>
File: 1434012120943.jpg (75 KB, 480x360)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>563928
It's actually more complicated than that. She does think I'm a good match for her. And we have told each other that we love each other. But she doesnt have this "passion" or "spark" feeling.
Then enter her ex who wormed his way back into her life and, well it is just a shit situation.

But this is just something I must do, for me, not her. So that I can say I did everything and that the good guy lost in the end. And I'm grateful to all the anons out there who tell it to you straight and dont sugarcoat it. And I'm sure I'll tell the next hopeless anon the same.
>>
>>563929
Ahhh, the highschool years when I thought unrequited love was meaningful.
>>
shut da fook up. You'll do fookin nuttin. stop pretending like you got some stones. everybody in this thread has been all up inside that tight little ass, and let me tell you we ain't impressed. Stop pretending like you ain't some basedboy yourself.
>>
File: let it go.jpg (32 KB, 960x960)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>563929
>But she doesnt have this "passion" or "spark" feeling.
sounds like her way of putting you down gently instead of saying she doesn't love you.
>>
>>563935
sounds like her way of telling op he has a tiny penis without hurting his feelings
>>
I suggest lining the inside of the box with dozens of notes made from cut out letters from magazines. Make each note about one part of her that you like and how you will take it from her if she doesn't come back to you.
>>
>>563984
>and how you will take it from her if she doesn't come back to you.
/po/ is a very dark place today. :(((((((((((
>>
File: PO - 1.jpg (560 KB, 1815x1361)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
Okay so I have wrapped the gift as per the website's instructions. Only thing left to do now is arrange with her proffessor that I may give it to her and that she would then give it to the girl.

>>563935
It is impossible to explain it anon, we spoken about getting married and dreams and aspirations, she is younger than I am and she needs this passion feeling. If you read up on this passion vs compatibility it claims that younger women need the passion more than compatibility.

>>563984
That is way too much effort and if I wanted to go that routte I'd just call or text her.
>>
File: PO - 2.jpg (768 KB, 2016x1512)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
Inside of the box
>>
File: PO - 3.jpg (545 KB, 1512x1134)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
Contents:
Jane Eyre
The Hot Zone
Lip Balm
Her favourite chocolate
>>
>>564052
Oh god... This wasn't a joke post!? Anon don't do this.
>>
>>563929
>the good guy lost in the end
>good guy
Lol

>>563930
This desu, though i'm still a bit sad about letting my teenager years and my teenager self go so... DELET !!!
>>
inb4 this is a 200 iq attempt at reviving the board
>>
>>564057
Nice paranoia. In reality, that girl got something sweet to eat while sliding up and down her ex's dong while OP sits in the corner and watches.
>>
>>564053
No anon it isn't a joke, as I said I feel like I must do it. Thanks for your concern and warning - I'm not getting my hopes up or anything.
I apreciate it because you do not take the approach of these anons:
>>564059
>>563942
>>563931

I'm not trying to justify my actions with you guys, I came for advise on something I know little about. Being 4chins you get a mixed bag and as I gave the background to the story I thought I'd share, but I can stop if it is off topiic or whatever.
>>
>>564060
Can't help but laugh at the oreos, my dude.

Hope you have better luck next time, and remember to not become her bronze prize financial safety net in 10 years.
>>
>>564050
>>564051
>>564052
Adorable. I think you did a nice job on the wrapping and presentation; you've demonstrated that it's not so difficult. Last time I did a gift box like this was when I was helping out with my sister in Christmas packaging some crockery with tissue paper, and picking out an box appropriately sized and designed.
>Dairy Milk
You're a brit, right?
>>
File: BBC.png (31 KB, 594x448)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>564063
>Can't help but laugh at the oreos, my dude
It's her favourite chocolate, I don't really eat chocolate - I prefer milkshake/ice cream.

Thanks mate, I'm not going to be a safety net.

>>564064
Thanks for the compliment - nope I'm a Saffa.
What do they call milk chocolate in the US?
Looks like the BBC has it out for you lot.
>>
I'd also like to weigh in and tell you not to do this.
>>
>>563923
Do it or don't do it - you'll regret it either way. But not doing it will lead to much better results.
>>
Leave it for a girl who loves you back, or one you have just started to date. She will appreciate it.
>>
>>563923
You need to tell your plans to some of your real life bros who can physically lay hands on you and stop you - we can't reach you here.

Though no one wants to admit it, we probably all did stupid shit like this when we were younger. Spoiler: it never works.
>>
>>563923
Anon don't do this to yourself, the only person who will eat a healthy dose of reality punch in their teeth will be you.
We've been there before, it's just a terrible idea. Save this all for the next chick who actually cares; we're just looking out for you anon
>>
Also the package is good, but save it for the next chick seriously, this one is being polite but you're annoying her at this point trust me

>>564787
This exactly, if one of my mates did this IRL we'd be able to put some sense in him at least

>>564106
Holy chuckles, this is accurate
>>
>>563923
Buddy, like all the other anons say: let her go. I know it feels hard to, but you must forget about her. If you want to make the box, go ahead, but give it to someone who loves you. That can be a friends, family, or anyone you look up to. They all love you. Do not waste your talent and effort on one girl. You lived your life normally without her before you met her, you can continue to live normally even after her. Distract yourself and forget. Cut all contact if you want to stay sane, man. If she went back to an ex, who's to say she could've done something worse? I may not know her, but it's a possibility. You must let go.
>>
>>563923
Kill her and the bf
>>
>>566204
Yeah, don't do that.
>>
>>564050
Girls can say the dumbest shit to a guy they aren't interested in in the slightest. Saying the spark or passion isn't there is what couples say right before they divorce, why do you think that is? What do you think saying that to someone you've never been with in the first place represents? This is so painful to see. I'm sure you've already done this and it's too late, but no matter what she has ever said, she does not love you at all. You can blame her "wormy" ex she probably cried and exaggerated to you about, blame that it wasn't the time or that young girls "need passion" but the simple fact is you probably lost this game from the start. It almost sounds like you want to wait for her or something awful like that but please don't. She probably doesn't think about you anymore.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>564050
>>564051
>>564052
That box honestly came out really nice- what the hell. I rolled into this thread beyond late. What the fuck happened, OP?
>>
>>564095
what happened anon? i really hope you didn't give it to her.
>>
I know you've probably committed suicide by this point over 6 months ago but you need to know that your girlfriend stopped loving you a long time ago and since she was 15 she had been fucking 10 dudes a week without stopping and she's probably fucking someone right now both as I type this and as you read this
>>
I once wrote a poem for a girl that dumped me. She laughed. I felt awful. Now I have a new girl that isn't a giant cunt and life is great.

Move on OP.
>>
There's at least three great humble girls you passed up on while getting scorned by this ex ...she literally thinks you're too nice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.