[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

I want to do some papercraft stuff but all I have is printing paper and notebook and some pencils. Are there any cool things I can make? I'm thinking something touhou
>>
Bump
>>
>>557105
Why the fuck did you bump this 2 hours after its creation and then never again? We have a thread up that was made in fucking 2016, bumping once a week is fine
>>
>>557108
>bumping on /po/
>>
>>558715
bump
>>
>>557105
Printing paper won't hold up usual papercraft, but you can try printing it half-size if it's something with large features.
>>
>>558715
Ok
>>
File: IMG_20180130_003426.jpg (2.68 MB, 3480x4640)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
You can do some origami. I made this today
>>
>>560613
https://img00.deviantart.net/ca8c/i/2017/293/e/5/angel_of_zero_casualty_by_littlesongtress-dbr4w9u.jpg

Printing papers can hold themself in case of B&W.

From what OP suggested, there are paper child and dressing doll. A cool origami is too op for printing paper to handle.
>>
>>561068
Is that a Chromebook? Looks good
>>
A number of the models here with smaller pieces will hold up well on normal paper but I'm not sure what kind of paper you have there in your pic.
http://cp.c-ij.com/en/index.html
>>
bump for interest
>>
One minute, I'm settling on the pool bottom, and the sky is wavy, light blue through eight feet of water above my head. The world is silent except for the heartbeat in my ears. My yellow-striped swim trunks are looped around my neck for safe keeping, just in case a friend, a neighbor, anybody shows up to ask why I skipped football practice. The steady suck of the pool inlet hole is lapping at me and I'm grinding my skinny white ass around on that feeling.

One minute, I've got enough air, and my dick's in my hand. My folks are gone at their work and my sister's got ballet. Nobody's supposed to be home for hours.
>>
>>569624
Hot
>>
>>561068
Can I use this for something?
>>
>>561068
Would recomend for learning, but that's it, not so much for keepsaking. The model I folded 2 weeks ago is already unraveling and no longer able to hold a perfect form.
>>
>>571101
you can stick it up your ass, but in order to do that you'll need some patience
>>
>>572006
I like when this guy comes around. He's funny.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.