[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 173 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

This guy on Deviantart made this and it makes me cringe on more than one level.
I just want to know, if I am not the only one that feels that way.
>>
They just look like regular mana cards, not holographic or old prints. It may look stupid, but it doesn't make me cringe at all
>>
Anyone playing for a while has more basic lands than what they know to do with. When I was rebuilding my collection, I bought 1000 for $5 from a store. They're basically worthless.

As long as that deckbox can fit sleeves, it's a pretty neat idea. I think it would have looked better if he had the card backs showing on the outside instead, though.
>>
>>539829
nigga they're basic lands and the books looks neat and well done. it's just you.
>>
>>539834
i think if the flap, front, back, and sides represented each mana color it would be pretty neat
>>
Hi, can you please watch my video please? and tell me if you like my singing.
Thanks ;)
>>
I like it
>>
They don't fold very well and the printed ink flakes off after a while when folded like that. Those are my only complaints as I do not play Magic nor do I know anything about it.
>>
He destroyed magic cards, that makes me happy.
>>
>>539829
>bending your cards
holy fuck i dont care how many cards you have bending them is a sin
>>
File: 1460652973029.jpg (53 KB, 800x530)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>539942
>love books
>get taught from a young age to treat books with tender care, never bend pages, leave them for the next generation
>learn the same for comic books
>handle carefully, learn to read without ruining them with wrinkles
>get job at Borders after high school
>doing inventory
>"anon these Harlequins didn't sell this month, strip their covers and box them up for the dumpster to make room for next months"
>WAT.jpg
>"yeah tear the cover off like this, preserving the bar code RIIIIIIIIIIIIP, make a pile, rubber band every 50 together for easy counting so we get refunded, box up the books for D to take to the dumpster"
>mfw I am forced to perform ritual book and comic execution contrary to every collector instinct I have

it was like gore, but not. Forgive me, Ray Bradbury
>>
>>539829
Who cares? They're land cards. There's like a billon of them for every other card. Grow the fuck up. Nerd like a man, pussy.
>>
>>540431
Why do you trash them instead of burn them of give them away? Why rip the cover off as well?
>>
>>539831
>mana cards
It's called "lands", anon. It's right there on the card.
>>
>>540454
>If you purchased this book without a cover you should be aware that this book is stolen property. It was reported as "unsold and destroyed" to the publisher and neither the author nor the publisher has received any payment for this "stripped book."
>>
>>540586
>nobody wanted to pay for it so absolutely nobody can have it, because fuck sharing and fuck people !

It's like when foodstore put bleach on their unsold groceries so no hobo can eat them...
>>
>>540587
It makes bookkeeping easier for publishers; bookstores report how many books went unsold and they are marked as such, so it makes stolen merchandise harder to sell.
>>
File: .....jpg (36 KB, 334x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>539831
>>539834
>>539837
>>540453
OP mentioned more than one level of cringe, give him more credit instead of stating the OBIVOUS...it's cringeworthy because it's an ugly product of 10 seconds of an autistic 12-year-old's imagination and 2 minutes of his labor

>>539873
>>539874
YOU'RE VIDEO IS SHIT LUL
>>
>>540616
>YOU'RE VIDEO IS SHIT LUL
You meant "Your*", of course.
>>
>>539829
Dude, they're basic lands. They're not even full art. People leave them on tables at card shops, on top of the store owner giving them out for free.

The only thing they did wrong was make it too small for sleeved cards.
>>
You may have autism if such a small thing can induce any sort of cringe. Its a neat little trinket made out of excessive lands, thats all there is to it.
>>
>>539829

He probably thought he was cool for making that. You should let him know what a fucking autistic fuckwit he is
>>
>>540616
>anime reaction image

Opinion discarded
>>
>>539829
They're common, inexpensive cards being used to create something useful and - I think - somewhat interesting. I don't see your problem.
>>
>>539829
It bothers me that it's all held together with bend cards, if there was a better casing made from something else with the lands cut to size as decoration I'd be fine with it. Currently it just looks like crap where it's bend and the flaps are completely useless.
>>
File: zendikar land.jpg (60 KB, 385x429)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>539829
I specifically selected that full frontal forest for my old Sigarda commander deck before I dismantled it and sold it for food money.
>>
File: black lotus.jpg (26 KB, 500x374)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>539942
>>540431
>>
File: totalrecall09.jpg (14 KB, 320x180)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>542697
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>539829
Congrats on creating the most autistic thread on a fucking papercraft and origami board
>>
>>539887
You're on the slowest board on the chans and you still fuck up.
>>
File: 1244318036916.jpg (85 KB, 840x780)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>542711
it's my first time on this board, it might not be elite folding prowess but, as an mtg player I think it's neat.
>>
>>540588
It's still retarded. It doesn't mean you couldn't mark them down as unsold and give them away regardless, who the fuck would know? If people aren't going to buy it from the store and it's going to end up as literal garbage I don't think the ((((publishers)))) need to worry about missing out on too many shekels from "thieves" selling them.
>>
>>539829
Seriously shouldn't talk shit about this.
He had an idea, and saw it through.
Show me your first paper craft....
>>
>>542697
>>
File: 1434390230120.gif (491 KB, 480x198)
491 KB
491 KB GIF
>>540431
Jesus Christ. I don't think I'd have the fortitude to keep that up
>>
File: 1448920919259.jpg (81 KB, 456x386)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>542697
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>542728
They do it because consumers are more sneaky and backhanded than you give them credit for. The reason why produce is thrown away and not given away when it is going bad is because no sane person would buy the product if they could get it for free 4 days later. Its a counter productive business model that is centered around how consumers think.
>>
>>542697
nice proxy
>>
>>542752
>>542706
>>542867
>>542892
>fake nerd bois not knowing what a bend test is
>>
File: consensual sex.jpg (30 KB, 291x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>542697
I don't play magic but even i have heard of the black lotus.
>>
>>543068
You can add >>543105 to the mix.
>>
>>540688
Are you that new?
>>
>>542697
MTG sellers bend cards to test if they are real or counterfeited.
counterfeited cards usually bends and stay bent, real cards are made of good quality materials and return to their normal shape [spoiler] at least for the first 3 times in their lifetime [/spoiler]

>>539829
Land cards are extremely low value(both selling value, and personal utility value) in MtG, and those are some of the ugliest forests i've ever seen.
Some stores even gift a pack of them to new players. for free.
he probably would have spent more by purchasing a small sheet of plastic/cardboard to make it.
>>
>>542873
As someone who volunteers at their local food bank, and has also worked in a few retail/grocery stores, I can verify that this is partially true.
The other side of it is simply that many establishments are ignorant of what to do with "old" produce and throw it out. I've heard stories of places that do indeed contaminate what they throw out, but that's not exactly the norm.
In the places I've been, it's pretty simple to just speak with the management and propose a deal with food banks. Most of them have the paperwork for it, and the company gets to write it off. It's a win-win that the average person just doesn't think of.

As for books and magazines... well you're just shit out of luck. It's highly unlikely that the local library wants them, as they also occasionally get rid of their own books as well. Obviously the interest isn't there if you're not selling them.
In this day and age you just deal with it. There's most likely a digital copy out there, and you can rest easy knowing that they're most likely going to be recycled.
>>
>>543165
I liked the Unhinged land cards...might be due to it having a full portrait which shows how good it looks.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 900x900)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Dah cards
>>
>>543368
yeah and ung lands are like 10 bucks each you know
>>
File: 2218696_orig.jpg (307 KB, 1066x800)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>540616
The creator isn't pretending it's god's gift to man, he's not selling it on eBay. He just posted it on DeviantArt to show off his idea.
>>540431
>have a friend who works graveyard at chain supermarket
>he always saves a trash bag of one-day expired frozen meals and hands them out to homeless people on his way home from work
>homeless guy calls corporate and thanks them for good friend's gifts
>friend gets canned the next day
God bless our corporate overlords.
>>
>>539829
Makes me cringe too. It is all wrong.
>>
>>539829
Care to explain HOW this upsets you?

>>545407
What's going on in this picture?
>>
>>540587
That's partly because hobos have sued companies (mostly fast food places) because they got food poisoning from their trash cans.

Am I still on /po/? This is starting to feel like another board.
>>
>>542873
Except that grocery stores actually do donate some of that stuff. There was a place next door to my grandfather's apartment that got donations from the supermarkets in the area of expiring food that old people could go in and grab for free.
>>
>>543068
The bend test will eventually ruin cards if done enough. Plus I've seen people fold cards in half to bend-check them. Anyone who's played magic for a while knows how a card feels, rendering the test unnecessary. If I were looking to sell any card worth over $10 I'd hike the price 1.5x if they did the damned bend test.
>>
Pretty funny how obvious it is to differentiate between people who play Magic, people who don't play Magic, and people who are pretending they play Magic in this thread. Basic lands are fucking worthless and can be treated like toilet paper for all anyone should care. Making a deck box out of them is a cool and useful idea that should only be cringey because of the way it was crafted and the choice in art.

Now THIS, this is a cringe worthy set of cards.
>>
File: 1459501478210.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>546593
Please please please tell me those aren't real power 9 cards with art mods. I fear it is based on the price tag, WHY would anyone do this? I can't believe anyone would throw away thousands of dollars of rare cards for my little pony while actually being aware of their value.
>>
>>546690
If someone buys them at that price, doesn't it mean ponyshit "art mod" cards are worth just as much as the original cards? Both magic and mlp are fictional toy franchises--it's not like a WoC card with particular words and pictures on it is an inherently valuable object.

Basically it sounds like what you are saying is "I'm jealous of someone who owned those cards and didn't use them for the purpose I would've liked to."
>>
>>546707
I'm extremely jealous because they're the most valuable and rarest cards in MTG because of their limited print and their overpowered effects in the game itself. Modifying them makes them effectively worthless to a collector and no one would even think of buying those for that price without being completely retarded. You're bitching that limited printed things which can't easily be obtained have value, 'fictional toy franchises' can still have a large domestic gross and as such be worth alot of money you troglodyte and none of your 'I don't care about that thing so its cost should be $0' has any affect on the market.
>>
>>546758
I don't at all mean to imply that things like rare Magic cards don't or shouldn't have value. Rather, I'm saying both MTG and MLP are niche interests with a number of extremely devoted fans who are clearly willing to pour quite a lot of money into their (strange to outsiders) hobby. Items appealing to these fans are certainly valuable because they can be sold at a high price, yet to someone uninvolved in the hobby, they would seem to be worthless.

If you think defacing the cards in this way is a waste, aren't you essentially in the same position as some "outsider" who sees all Magic cards as more or less worthless in the first place? They have been removed from the sphere of "things you care about," but potentially become valuable and desirable to someone else.

Now, of course it's possible that the new niche for those defaced cards has become so small that there isn't actually anyone who is willing to buy them, although I don't think any of us knows whether that is the case or not. It's also perfectly reasonable to argue that MLP fans, especially ones who want to spend thousands of dollars on their hobby, are annoying, detestable, etc. But if you are someone who personally places a high value on paper cards from a "fictional toy franchise" such as MTG, you might want to be careful about throwing stones.
>>
>>545415
If it's what I think it is, they're making Christmas tree decorations (like baubles).
>>
>>539829
isn't it just basic lands? whats the problem?
>>
>>543365
I knew someone worked at a pizza place, used to put the "mistake" pizzas on some cardboard next to the dumpster so hobos could take them rather than ruin them. place got fined and told to stop
>>
File: Snowman.jpg (17 KB, 316x316)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Hey. This is somewhat unrelated but I've got a really annoying deck and it has nothing but "Tap target creature, It doesn't untap during your opponent's next untap step."

Now i figured being a complete dick wasn't enough so I came up with "Why not put on little snowmen on my opponents creatures to make them potentially completely lose their shit." Would love this one since it seems easy to craft and i'm shit at papercrafts, but can honestly be anything: snowflake, xmas tree, ice block... i don't care. Just give me something relatively white I can print with relatively low color since i'm out of color tint.

TLDR; I'd like a file for a simple snowman, possibly pic related, if not, anything simple & ice related with not much color on it. kkthxbai
>>
What is up, mah honky brethren?
>>
>>539942
there basic fucking lands the one thing that will never run out
>>
>>546593
i honestly dont mind some of those alters the pearl and sapphire in particular look great

but i dont understand what the fuck posessed the guy to use real fucking moxen for it.

i liked the lands though those are nice
>>
I'm glad I never got into something as autistic as a tgc. Although I've spent a very large amount of time playing video games and watching anime, which could probably be considered even more worthless.
>>
>>547327
tcg*
>>
>>547327
he says as he posts on the papercraft board
>>
>>546690
at least the guru duals are pretty nifty
>>
>>540454
Giving them away would encourage people to not buy books and simply wait for the stock to be old. It's the same reason GameStop throws away video games.

It's not a practice I agree with, but that's the way it is.

They also rip the covers off to return to their vendor, it acts as proof that the book didn't sell, so they get refunded, plus as another user stated it's to prevent people from dumpster diving and reselling trashed booked, which is a problem due to the first thing I said.

There's nothing to stop you from getting the books out of the dumpster for yourself however, unless you're above dumpster diving.
>>
>>542697
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>539829

>>>/tg/
>>
>>540431
>>547552
is there a way I can get free books and games that people are about to bin
>>
>>539829
At least he's only fucking up lands. Honestly, I think it's a neat idea; if he managed to make the cuts a bit better, and figure out a better way to crease the lid, it could probably look really sweet.
>>
>>542697
>>542706
>>549749
lmao goteem
>>
>>539834
>>539829
OP did u make dis :3
>>
>Portal land cards

I haven't played MTG since like 1999, but even then, those things were worth a nickel.
>>
>>539829
My brother cut out the picture of hundreds of those cards back in '95 and stuck them on his wall. Ruined the wall.
>>
>>550077
Those are not Portal lands.
>>
>>539829
N-n-n-necroed
>>
File: Jesus-Painting.jpg (129 KB, 589x511)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>546593
No way that is real, that's the most cringe worthy defacement I've ever seen.
>>
>>539829
[spoiler]SPIKE DIES![/spoiler]
>>
File: 1488304386015.png (227 KB, 635x661)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>542697
I hope I'm not too late for the screen cap
>>
bumped for cringe
>>
>>547283
hey anon, i saw this thread and made this for you
tube snowmen! (because you said you were shit at papercrafts)
two designs, with and without top hat
edit if you want
the face of the snowman just tells me
>yeah, you're screwed
>you are just gonna sith through this
>fuck you
>>
>>539829
I kinda like it.
>>
>>539829
>not sleeving his cards
Makes me wanna tear my hair out
>>
File: 1467749964267.gif (2.05 MB, 450x450)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>>539829
THIS LOOKS LIKE SHIT! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>542697
That's a retarded way of losing thousands of dollars.
>>
>>551492
It won't crease if it's legit.
>>
>>542697
>white border
who cares?
>>
>>539829
looks pretty cool desu
>>
File: 1487396813005.jpg (44 KB, 404x351)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>542697
>paper folding board
>gets triggered by a picture of paper being folded
>>
>>539829
yes, you do!
>>
>>551581
C-c-cardstock you B-baka!
>>
>>542714
>the slowest board on the chans
Wouldn't that be /t/?
>>
File: 98789798798.gif (3.03 MB, 359x202)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>542697
>>
>>552073
What did that say before they deleted it?
>>
It could have been better if he scored the card properly.
>>
>>539829
Incredibly cringy (Deviantart, color me surprised) but at least he trashed Scars of Mirrodin lands, nothing of value was lost
>>
>>551495
>>543165
You're so full of shit
>>
>>547283
>>551455
well, anon hasn't responded yet, and i think he may have given up on this thread
(yes, i do check back on this thread to see if anon has responded)
>>
>>542697
fucking kicking a wall with a nail under my nailbed
>>
>>542697

Dude is that a tor-mods crypt in the background?
>>
File: 1495832632580.png (6 KB, 640x480)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>539942
>post i made over 400 days ago
>still here
/po/ is even slower than i expected
>>
>>539829
It's a bunch of land cards. If they defile a Black Lotus, then that's fucking heresy.
>>
>>554371
Didn't you notice >>542697 then?
>>
>>539829
ᶦᵗˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶜᶫᵒˢᵉ
>>
Was thinking what the fuck is this thread related to politics? Then i releasied im on /po/.
Lol what a gay board.
>>
>>554472
/po/ is ironically the best and most cute board on 4chan.
>>
File: 1500241268797.jpg (57 KB, 1024x566)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>546593
>$12,000 for horribly cropped cards

Reminds of the bootleg yugi cards I bought as a kid at an open air market in florida.
Good times.
Aside from chickens and muggings.
>>
File: 1495536318891.jpg (140 KB, 537x580)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>540802
>>
Why do you care? It's some painted paper from some shitty game
>>
>>555313
dont you guys have sex with paper or something?
isnt this haram?
>>
>>539829
As a magic player... I think it looks pretty dumb
>>
>>542697
This makes me happy for some reason
>>
>>542697
No crease no problem. Grab a common card and try yourself.
>>
>>543068
Bend tests are useless with good counterfeits and puts a lot of stress in the card.

Use a good testing like light ones or a decent magnifier to check the print.

If you ever try to bend one of my moxes I'd fucking kill you.
>>
>>539829
>>
>>539829
A deck case made out of mana cards? I dunno, looks fine to me. I think I may even like that someone did that. XD
>>
>>540431
you have to. tearing off the cover proves to publisher they were destroyed not sold. it's a business/copyright thing
>>
>>545407
theres a huge liability problem with giving out expired food. if your friend wanted to do a good deed he could just buy it in date with his employee discount rather than feed people trash.

it's a thing because otherwise you get corporations getting a tax writeoff for freezer meltdowns that aren't actually safe to eat, or well meaning idiots poisoning people.

the bigger problem is that canada actually destroys fresh drinkable milk to keep prices up because of how their subsidies are done. literally dumps hundreds of gallons of the stuff down the drain rather than seize it for poor people. or how usa uts funding to states that try to tell you what you can or can't buy with foodstamps
>>
>>555341
you bendtest one of my cards you've just doubled the price. that shit damages them long term. put the money on the table before you touch it and guarantee you're buying if it passes, no weaseling out or changing your mind
>>
>>539829
would be cooler if it was a cigarette box
>>
>>545407
mtg "bondage edition"
intriguing
>>
>>556497
it was that employee's solo action, i seriously doubt that'd create a legal liability for the company
unless the company is under legal obligation to make every reasonable effort to prevent people from accessing their expired food, then it's a problem
>>
>>556497
>>557667
Even if it was a problem of liability a lot of food is good even days or week after expiry (yogurts for example).
In my country some stores were pourring bleach on the food they throwed away to be sure no one would eat it. This is illegal now and they are supposed to give away their unsold food (aid association, food for animals, compost etc...)
>>
>>556497
>the bigger problem is that canada actually destroys fresh drinkable milk to keep prices up because of how their subsidies are done
What the fuck?
>>
>>542697
:O
>>
>>540616
>it's cringeworthy because it's an ugly product of 10 seconds of an autistic 12-year-old's imagination and 2 minutes of his labor
Does that make it any less valid as a papercraft? It brings happiness to the person using it and a that's kind of neat reaction to some people that see it.
>>
>>539942
They're basic fucking lands
>>
Dis tread from 2016 still up and kickin lol
>>
File: 1515284172899.jpg (39 KB, 330x357)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>539829
Just wanted to reply to a two year old thread, I won't shitpost again I promise.

F O L D I N G
O
L
D
I
N
G
>>
>>540688
He meant it in the context like "you're waifu a shit," bro...
>>
>>539829
I think its cool
>>
>>547327
Cardgames are actually pretty fun, sociable and strategic aside from the money part. Depending on what you played and watched, Id say you're miles below.
>>
Why does this thread still exist?
>>
posting in ancient thread.
>>
>>558695
>>560043
>>560664
>>560665
Just goes to show how sparse /po/ is in terms of daily visits. There's a paper planes thread that's even older than this one that's still kicking, albeit not for much longer considering it just recently reached its bump limit.
>>
>>539829
It bother me that people bend Mirrodin cards :(
>>
>>554363
>>539942
How's life treated you these past 1 and a half years?
>>
>>539829
Ok, I've never been to this board, but I wanted to post in a two year old thread
>>
>>561083
holy shit me too
>>
>>539829
Its just fucking lands. Also, if I recall, blue is useless unless you have a shit ton of counters so the island is worth zero.
>>
File: Image.jpg (29 KB, 223x310)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>561835
Also fuck your opponent with goblins. Its the cheapest effective solution.
>>
>>543165
this doesn't work for modern cards. they bend in the pack.
>>
would look dope with guru lands
>>
>>562046
LORD GARFIELD HAS SPOKEN
>>
File: 20180303_120457.jpg (2.87 MB, 3264x2448)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>539942
Ha
>>
File: 1333842967118.jpg (752 KB, 2048x1536)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>542697
>>
File: 36724208.jpg (21 KB, 315x326)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>542697
>>
>>562112
what angry god would let that happen? i ask because its happened to me. twice my parents threw away my collections. the first time was vintage heavy and had guru lands. the second was original zendikar era with tier 0 decks.
>>
>>540582
he obviously doesn't play magic, anon
>>
>>542697
a-at least it's not paper
>>
File: Dkg64r6.jpg (110 KB, 720x960)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>Magic gore thread
Based board
>>
>>563081
>>
>>556496
IIRC, you get refunded for destroyed and unsold books.
>>
File: wN1yILl.jpg (399 KB, 2448x3264)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>563082
>>
>>556497
>theres a huge liability problem with giving out expired food.
"Best before" does not mean "lethal after."

Best before dates are there to keep a product on the shelves and then replace it with a "new and improved" product. They have very little to do with consumer safety.
>>
>>546707
> Both magic and mlp are fictional toy franchises

Aren't the both owned by Hasbro?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony
>Owner Hasbro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_of_the_Coast
>Type Subsidiary of Hasbro
>>
Please please someone kill this thread or something please I can’t see it anymore
>>
>>563678
See that [-] icon next to the thread? Click that. Problem solved.
>>
>>539834
>I bought 1000 for $5 from a store
You got ripped off, my LGSs give out lands for free.
>>
>>540431
>A sensible bookstore chuckle
>>
>>539942
This is absolutely true. There is no argument for bending them.

OP is right.
/thread
>>
>>539829
based deck card thread
>>
>>540706
>Implying 4chan isnt autism the website
>>
So I'm a little late to the party, I know but what's up with the pedo shit and MTG?
>>
File: MtG-crafts.jpg (385 KB, 600x600)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>564368
cards are good to cut not to bend...
if you bend it will happen that broke white back
>>
File: 841tht1rmj8x.jpg (47 KB, 722x349)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>539829
this is an abomination.
>>
the autist in me thinks its fucking awsome.
i would literally pay 10$ for this just to start playing magic again.
>>
>>540688
you should lurk some more
>>
>>564989
You replied to a 2 year old post
>>
>>540616
>it's cringeworthy because it's an ugly product of 10 seconds of an autistic 12-year-old's imagination and 2 minutes of his labor

For something to be cringeworthy we need more information, or just make assumptions of the context. My guess is that you are doing the latter, the only way this is cringe is if the author is proposing it as a great idea. Are you the kind of person that needs to make sure something is great before sharing it?
>>
File: Di2QGEJU0AA_s9k.jpg (29 KB, 750x743)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>562112
>>
>>565430
kek
>>
>>560665
this is so hot
>>
>>552198
bit late to the party, but it was a post trying to get trips
>>
File: mtg-cubes_1a.jpg (687 KB, 1111x1111)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>539829
I guess you'll really cringe at my cubes then. The book, Trash Origami, has the instructions on how to defile all your business and playing cards.
>>
File: mtg-cubes_1f.jpg (606 KB, 1111x1111)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>
>>563015
>>562252
>>562112
>>558104
>>555340
>>552851
>>552115
>>551581
>>551492
>>548182
>>542867
>>542752
>>542706
> all these people who don't realize you can bend test a $5 counterfeit black lotus

I-I was pretending to be stupid!
>>
File: 87_photo[1].jpg (15 KB, 600x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I haven't been to /po/ in ages and decided to check in. I remembered OP's image and thought it had become a meme.

>It's the same thread.
>>
>>539829
This is neat, don't be such a wimp.
>>
>>566848
That sounds interesting! Do you have a pdf to share for that book?
>>
>>539829
Final sin was not leaving backsides facing out
>>
>>539942
tf, this comment is 2 years old, is Anon even alive?
>>
>>563084
Is this Ugin melting?

>>563081
>Moderately played, my brother sat on it but still sleeve playable, $120
>>
How in the hell did a thread from 2016 survive to 2018? Am I going to see this thread in 2019 too?
>>
>>568003
Given that it's barely halfway to the bump limit, I reckon yes. Also, you should use sage when not posting something important to not increase the bump count.
>>
>>568004
>a board so slow, you actually have to use sage mindfully
Fucking ace
>>
>only one reply was made to this thread in all of October
This has to be the slowest board on 4chan
>>
>>539829
For deviantart standards this is very low cringe.
>>
>>561836
>the most cost-effective way
lol thats what I did. Cards costed a fuckton until you got some killer deck so I decided to just buy a couple of red decks and swarm the opponents with these.
Tax cards (blue and white) that force you to pay a tax for each attacking creature are an absolute killer of these decks and so are table sweepers (white and black).
>>
Avacyn is cute! CUTE!
>>
>see OP
>big deal I saw that pic years ago
>check date of thread
>oh, it was here, years ago.
>>
File: babby.jpg (237 KB, 1200x1600)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>
>>569781
Dawww
>>
>>562112
woah, there's a jace in there
>>
>>563673
Yup. and since there's been transformers, d&d, and nerf crossover cards in mtg, and mlp is a medieval fantasy series and could honestly function as its own plane really dang well, and bronies exist, makes you wonder why Hasbro the Avaricious hasn't made a promotional silver border mtg card that crosses with personal property small horse.
>>
>>566848
made out of ad-backed tokens, its fine.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.