[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Political photography, and the art community in general is pretty left leaning, so most political photos are directed at portraying left leaning ideas.

Are there any right leaning photographers/photography?

I don't really give a fuck about politics really, I just wanna see how ideas from the other side can be portrayed in snapshits
>>
>>3533932
I am 'right' wing and I'm working as photojournalist. Mostly covering political issues..

totally outnumbered
>>
Photographs are librul rubbish. We conservatives don't fuck around with that, we just make shit up.
>>
Why does black and white get a pass for being shitty, grainy, blurry and out of focus, but not color?
>>
>>3533986
I guess cuz colour photos are related to modernity, and b&w means old photo, so if someone has a shitty black and white photo people assume it's probably cuz at the time the technology was shit too. With colour pics it's hard to tell unless environment and people in photos are clearly from different era. But ppl also these days put grain on purpose for hipster effect.

This pic though the people are blurry on purpose, it's not even one shot, it's a composition of multiple photos.
>>
>>3533989

Huh well it looks like a 16 year old kid took it spraying his camera on auto.
>>
File: muttshit.png (107 KB, 418x308)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>3533984
>Photographs are librul rubbish. We conservatives don't fuck around with that, we just make shit up.
>>
>>3533991
well then, can you recommend me some of that kid's work or his published photobook just as influential as the americans?
>>
>>3533986
Because when a color photo looks like that the colors are usually fucked.
>>
>>3533932
I’m a right leaning libertarian (Not ancap) think Ron Paul. I took a lot of protest photos in NYC in 2016 and 2017. I’m not into protesting in the least bit but I enjoying shooting them.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution216 dpi
Vertical Resolution216 dpi
Image Width1125
Image Height753
>>
>>3533932
Conservative photography would literally be something akin to taking pictures of people showing how welfare doesnt work and is unsustainable hand me out.

Go take pictures of black people being black and white meth heads on the appalachian trail and that will piss off a lot of libs, specifically like left photography shows all conservatives as hardline wealthy white christian gun owners
>>
The part of the brain that is tasked with empathy and planning and imagination has been shown to be underdeveloped in right-leaning teenagers and young adults in several European studies. Literally, they are incapable of abstract thought, and thus cannot create art.

Most "conservative" photography is, ironically, pablum like landscapes and wildlife. I say ironically because conservatives are also the self-cucking types who will rape and pillage the environment to make a few more bucks from the fossil fuel industry.
>>
>>3534016
This is correct.
>>
>>3534016
based

but wait, are conservatives secretly accelerationists?
>>
>>3534013
>all conservatives as hardline wealthy white christian gun owners
it's the opposite usually, hardline wealthy white christian gun owners are almost always conservatives
>>
>>3534016
Came here to say this, also why they haven't come upnwith any memes since calling trans people apache helicopters.

Ironically conservatives love seeing guys inside apache helicopters, especially if they're just railing on some brown dudes.
>>
>>3534105
based
>>
>>3534013

Make sure you have a telephoto to prevent getting your gear BLACKED
>>
>>3534016
Absolutely bluepilled and un-based

Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width804
Image Height1024
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3534016
(You)
>>
>>3534016
Based and redpilled
>>
>>3534114
>boomer responds with the least creative form of photography going, 100% subject based, artistically worthless, normie bait trash.
>>
>>3533945
Been there.
I know that feel, bro.

>>3533932
>I just wanna see how ideas from the other side can be portrayed in snapshits

I may be an idealist, but I like to think that good photography is above this.
Problem is, most photography done nowadays simply isn't good.
>>
>>3534133
>Problem is, most photography done nowadays simply isn't good.
are you sure?
>>
>>3534144
Right wingers always say this because they live in the past and hate progressivism. To them, fine art is anything as long as it involves men killing men in a photo realistic style. Their idea of "art" is an exciting situation realistically recreated. Zero thinking required. Infinite opportunities to say "can you imagine what it was like".

Fuck right wingers. They're bad at art, music and being attractive.

Art is purely progressivism.
>>
Jesus this thread smell bad
>>
>>3534146
i agree with your statement.

"Futurism" is only art movement i can think of by far right wing fascists. which was/is pretty obscure. and it is just unappliable edgy shit.
comparing Futurism with the massive art history of Surrealism(a leftist art movement) looks like a fucking joke.
>>
>>3534123
You’d be shocked how wrong you are if you knew who I actually am
>>
>>3534146
The gentleman doth protest too much. Could you be more salty? All you spineless leftists just remind me of what based Uncle Ted said about you, that you’re a bunch of self-hating cowards desperate to bring everyone down to their level.

Camera SoftwarePaint.NET v3.5.11
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
Image Width1200
Image Height1620
>>
>>3534159
Capa, is that you? You talentless fucking hack,getting wealthy off men dying at war. Fucking rank cunt.
>>
>>3534160
>identifying with someone with confirmed mental deficiencies

Can the right ever stop embarrassing themselves?
>>
>>3534123
>proceeds to take pictures of man made shit and call it fine art. Most of which were built by conservatives.
>>
>>3534170
name 5 influential fine art conservative photographers
>>
>>3533932
I am slightly right leaning and people shit on my photos because of it. They say it's all snapshits and that it is derivative. They ascribe my political beliefs to my pictures which means i am unable to take anything of value to them because i don't align myself to their political beliefs. I've only met one person that was a communist that liked my photographs. He was a misnomer though.
>>
>>3534172
lmaooo get fucked faggot
>>
>>3534016
Unironically this. All I see the conservative right wing guys I know photgraph is landscape and/or birds, and some airsoft stuff because of course they like playing dress-up and guns. One friend shoots amateur models, maybe portraiture like that is a thing too?

Of course, I’m blatantly left wing so I’m probably biased, and don’t know that many conservative/right wing people. Not that I really want to either.
>>
How many times has Chelsea cucked Tony?
>>
>>3534184
Not half as many times as she's cucked Tom Davies
>>
>fart huffing libs jacking each other off
Yeah nah fuck this thread. OP asked for something simple but you all feel as though you need to act sanctimonious and shit on his ideas anyway.
And the photography on this board is straight trash and you all need to give up
>>
>>3534016
>>3534016
But the pinnacles of art and human works were all created under the patronage of monarchs or the Catholic church. Leftism is anti-natural and against god, and therefor cannot achieve artistry. You're just flailing and gnashing; having developed stockholm syndrome imprisoned in the demiurge you've convinced yourself that your demented cell is beautiful and your shameful impulses are freedom.
>>
>2019
>not being fully honkpilled
>>
/mu/ have made a list with Right wings musicians, we should do that here as well
>>
>>3534211

That’s a real cool list of conservative photographers you gave us there
>>
>>3534224
>But the pinnacles of art and human works were all created under the patronage of monarchs or the Catholic church
what is the criteria for being the "pinnacles of art and human works"?
>Leftism is anti-natural and against god, and therefor cannot achieve artistry
what is art? and how leftism is "anti natural"?
>You're just flailing and gnashing; having developed stockholm syndrome imprisoned in the demiurge you've convinced yourself that your demented cell is beautiful and your shameful impulses are freedom.
this could be said about all the religious people as well or anyone in general who believe in a collective ideology

>>3534229
>that 40 year old brain dead boomer who unironically consume teenage edgelord memes

>>3534230
then go ahead and make a list.
>>
>>3534230
I'll start it:
>>
>>3534211
Ye idk, i expected /p/ to have more class and show me what I was looking for, not devolve into reddit
>>
>>3534283
all the conservative larpers haven't posted a single photographer itt. the burden of making a list is on them.
i have mentioned "Futurism". it was a right wing art movement but not a conservative one.
>>
The Japanese GOATs.

Liberals are mostly incapable of tail riding politics for all forms of art. How about art for the sake of art?
>>
>>3534293
This picture looks like dogshit.
>>
>>3534261
>too distracted by adhd to notice what has happened to his culture
>muh memes

Another year, another goal on the 1963 list gets checked.
>>
File: postcard.jpg (311 KB, 1895x1500)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>3533932
I'm not really sure what you are looking for.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop 7.0
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2003:03:20 13:00:57
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1895
Image Height1500
>>
>>3534293
are you fucking retarded?
daido(like whole provoke crew) was a radical who worked and shared his studio space with Japanese anarchists

https://youtu.be/uQEDzei15UU

daido wasn't a conservative he literally deconstructed the art medium in bye bye photography. deconstructionism is a pomo concept. a conservative would have conserve all the traditional compositional elements or set of rules in photography.
>>
>>3534299
then what the fuck you're doing on the probably the most degenerate site of the internet?
go buy a decent farm and start a nice white family
save your culture cowboy
>>
>>3534293

The far left destroys traditional art that promotes things that threaten them... such as family, patriotism, freedom, etc. From the 1963 Communist Goals entered into the Library of Congress:

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”

Notice all of the beautifully crafted (and meaningful) sculptures and architecture being torn down and replaced with something from a Dr. Seuss book. Every city center is full of this bullshit now. Here's some of my city's most recent commie bullshit... drunken lampposts. Bear in mind we're tearing down historical statues and re-writing our history. Everyone post some from their city.
>>
>>3534307

I can do whatever I want because freedom. And don't worry about me, I'm doing fine. You're the taker, not me. Try making instead of taking sometime, it feels good.

>2019
>having to take to survive
>>
>>3534312
>Try making instead of taking sometime,
based bootlicker slave
>>
Here's what the left is doing to the statues we do have left before they are inevitably torn down... sticking felt vulvas to them.

So powerful.
>>
>>3534310
>>3534314
we're discussing photography here
if you have nothing to contribute anything related to photography then gtfo
>>
>>3534313
>is totally dependent on the state
>thinks it is freedom

Keep telling yourself that, and screaming for the government to take my money and give it to you. It will get you nowhere as the politicians you support continue to step on your head to advance their careers.
>>
File: obama-halo1.jpg (27 KB, 460x338)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>3534316
>the shutdown
Nice tactic, right out of Rules for Radicals.

Fine, I'll switch directly to photography; there's a hell of a lot more content there anyway because photojournalism is rife with propaganda shots.
>>
>>3534322
>>3534317
>>3534314
>>3534312
>>3534310
Crimson pilled and based AF
>>
>>3534322
it's quite rare to see a Photojournalist, there's a lot of 'Photoactivist' in the scene.

cannot stand most of them
>>
>>3534317
freedom the illusion that only americans believe in. i don't give a shit about any politician. capitalist democracy is a fucking joke.

>>3534322
do you really fucking believe that obango is a leftist? even after what he did to those brown muslim countries? lmaoooo fucking murikans man. you guys are funny.
>>
>>3534314
>muh confederate statues.
>>
>>3534323
That's me.
>>3534324
Tell me about it... I've had my encounters. Barely any standards left.
>>3534325
>freedom is an illusion
I see you've been completely conditioned. Did you also know that freedom is offensive? Especially to Chinese "investors".
>do you really think obama is a leftist?
I was clearly referring to the propaganda outlet that ran this photo and wrote the corresponding article. Obama was a globalist conduit for lefty votes, everyone knows this. That's how the system works, both left and right. Obama is very much a lefty, however. I actually own his books, do you? But as we have seen time and time again, once you're in office your personal agenda goes out the window. The last president to stand up against this in a passionate speech was shot in the head.
>>
>>3534326
>muh confederate statues
Exactly... here I am, a British Canadian talking about British and Canadian history, and there you are completely brainwashed into muh confederate statues by the MSM.

You truly are a useful idiot / NPC.
>>
>>3534327
btw all white people are women hating racist nazi bigots. fuck white people.
>>
File: 2083.jpg (128 KB, 700x1035)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>3534302
Thats not what I meant. It is mainly that people that do not fall into the giant mobs of a political ideology are the ones that actually make art. If someones means to make art is just political, its not art. Its just a mad scream. Daido's farwell to photography is not political. Its art. Its an extension/expression of himself and his struggles and a question of what photography is. People that fall into the current giant two categories are not being individuals and are not creating art. This goes for all sides of the compass but lefties are the ones that think political cry = art.
>>
>>3534327
I have to work with them most of the times.. Sometimes I know they are going to hurt someone just to take a photo that suit their narrative.
>>
Why would conservatives take anything except banal photographs, never realizing that the idea of photorealism was defined in contrast to paintings, sculpture, and so forth?

pic related
>>
>>3534326

All of Western society is having their history discredited nad re-written, not just America. This is Canada, America, England, and most of the rest of Europe. Again, those pesky commie goals:

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”

All Western countries are having statues being torn down and art being destroyed because "muh racism" despite the fact that slavery was prevalent in every culture... yet everyone else gets a pass. When are we going to tear down the pyramids and the great wall because "muh slavery"? How about tearing down every depiction of every Pharaoh and African prince? When will African culture be sullied over the fact that slavery literaly began there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery

>French historian Fernand Braudel noted that slavery was endemic in Africa and part of the structure of everyday life. "Slavery came in different guises in different societies: there were court slaves, slaves incorporated into princely armies, domestic and household slaves, slaves working on the land, in industry, as couriers and intermediaries, even as traders"

TL;DR: tear down the pyramids next.
>>
>>3534333

I feel for you. I have had to work with them twice. Both times were unpleasant, but the first time was particularly bad because I watched him create a story from thin air by staging a shot.
>>
Going out to enjoy nature for a few days... keep your fingers crossed, maybe I will get banned in the meantime.
>>
>>3534310
>1963 Communist Goals
You realised that this is a fictional book about a conspiracy by USSR to establish communism in US, written by an ex FBI agent (and John Birch society member), during the time of mass red hysteria in US?
>>
>>3534324
>cannot stand most of them
Same, Mirv. Same.
I'm that guy that left photojournalism. Part of the reason was I couldn't stand this kind of bullsh*t.

But I sure hope you keep doing what you're doing.
Photographers like you are rare nowadays.
>>
File: Daido11.png (473 KB, 1053x710)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>3534332
don't try to pass your subjective reasoning as a truth. if you consider political work is not art then define art first. and what is the criteria for anything to be art?
historically since the mid 20th century the photography have been very political. the political ideologies, philosophies, faiths etc. are part of human beings. and artists try to act accordingly to express themselves.
Henri Cartier-Bresson's was also a leftist. and his work was very political. he was everywhere. but despite being a leftist he also criticized ussr's bad policies. would you also consider his work not art?
lets take Boris Mikhailov's Case History project which is a radical critique of capitalism through capitalism after the fall of soviet union. it is the peak of political art. because of this project alone he won the hasselblad award.

>Daido's farwell to photography is not political. Its art. Its an extension/expression of himself and his struggles and a question of what photography is.
i was just telling you that he applied deconstructionism which is a post-modern to photography. it is political in a way that it is a fuck you to conformity and obvious in photography. my point was that his work isn't conservative in anyway. just like you answered op's question with "Japanese GOATs".
and as he mentioned it in that interview that provoke was seen as very radical, political and rebellious. why would they work and share their space with radical anarchists if they didn't had far-leftist leanings at that time?
>>
>>3534344
You realize that it's completely true and has all happened, right? And that McCarthy was also vindicated?
>>
>1963 goals
OMG look:
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
Check
Check
Check
Check
>>
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

>Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen said that by 2036 100 per cent of Canada's population growth will be as a result of immigration, it stands at about 75 per cent today. (CBC)

b-but tinfoil hats... muh crazy right wingers
>>
>>3534349
>You realize that it's completely true and has all happened, right?
None of it happened. They're subjective evaluations of what is "good" and what is "bad". The whole thing is just a screech "new thing bad, old thing good".
The same trope has been written again and again countless times, every 50-100 years when things change.
Go watch Midnight in Paris, the whole plot is an exact demonstration of that phenomenon.
>>
>>3534344
>it's fake because it was written by someone
Can be applied to every book in history. Your glossing-over of this man and this writing is disgusting and irresponsible, and it's clear that the extent of your research was google + copy / paste. Google... deep state propaganda pushers. Currently in court along with Facebook, about to get their asses handed to them.

You're regurgitating party talking points, comrade. Right down to the "red scare". As China is buying us up daily, no less. They aren't even hiding it anymore... it's a conspiracy, but no theory. They want global government based on the Chinese model.

>mass hysteria
Russian collusion comes to mind...

>>3534358
>none of it happened
Almost all of it has. Deny it all you want, but everyone sees the propaganda in the schools. We all see the union activists. We see the media collusion. We see the propaganda in Hollywood and in the book reviews, and social media giants. It's in court FFS.
>new thing bad
Nothing new about communism.

You're either trying to obfuscate, or you're truly uninformed.
>>
friendly reminder that polls repeatedly show that it is the boomers who are clinging to the establishment msm for comfort and the youth who are rising against it and globalism as a whole
>>
>>3534381
(((Polls)))
>>
>>3534347
I'm talking about present day. Most 20th centruy "political" photography is relatable to most human life. Its more focused on the human experience and not an agenda. Most political art today is childish and unrelatable to most humans. Its just socialites telling us how we should think and act.
>>
>>3534313
why do I keep seeing poor kids begging for socialism trying to convince people with money that they are unhappy slaves?
>>
>>3534394
I dont get it either. I spend 8-10 hr 5 days a week working and have plenty of time to fuck around / take pictures / lift on my off time. Just need to hustle and work towards a good income. If it was easy everyone would have their own fuckin whoville house.
>>
>>3534350
>>3534339
>>3534310
lol so obviously written by a right wing dipshit who doesn't actually understand what motivates the left
>>
>>3534415
>whoville house
what?
>>
>>3534016
>Literally, they are incapable of abstract thought, and thus cannot create art.
You are literally retarded.
>>
Why can't the left meme?

:^/
>>
>>3534302
>daido wasn't a conservative he literally deconstructed the art medium in bye bye photography.

Leftists who are shit are are always run back to deconstructing/reimagining/ breaking the rules just to COPE with how trash they are at art.
>>
>>3534435
based
>>
File: f6d.gif (1.45 MB, 480x336)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>>3534016
>>
>>3534435
We'd rather communicate like adults
>>
>>3534527
like robots*
>>
>>3534529
like radolts
>>
>>3534310
Lmfao you're the biggest fucking cuck in the usa

Did you know the usa is below even the uk on every freedom index, you fucking bootlickers.

Those communist goals sound spot on to improve america, i spent nearly 2 years over there and fuck me your country is a mess.

And why the fuck would anyone want to celebrate a warlord? The fuck is wrong with you "I like this guy because he killed people", go get your brain checked out you fucking weirdo.

Y'all should be fucking GRATEFUL your history is being rewriten. But I'm sorry, no one is going to forget overthrowing succesful socialist countries as they were at risk of showing Americans they could have a better way of life. And no one is going to forget how it's 2019 and you STILL HAVE constitutionally legalised slavery. And no, no one's going to forget how you dropped 2 untested nuclear bombs on predominantly civilian cities.

The best way for the usa to ethically proceed, is to fucking an hero the entire fucking country. Just line all of y'all up and see how many people you can kill with each round of .50, please, do the world a favour, and y'all love murder, what with it being 4 to 5 times more frequent in the usa than western europe. Even the Chinese embarrass you for environmental concerns.

The usa is a 3rd world shithole country, change my mind.
>>
File: 1527544597622.jpg (82 KB, 845x442)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>3534328
>Exactly... here I am, a British Canadian talking about British and Canadian history, and there you are completely brainwashed into muh confederate statues by the MSM.

>>3534339
All of Western society is having their history discredited nad re-written, not just America.

SO WHAT IS IT YOU TRIP FAGGOT? You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>3534385
ahhh the good ol' times.
the thing is if you were born in 40s/50s you would have said the same shit about daido just like those people criticized his work by labeling it "not real photography". they had the same mentality as you but in a different time frame.
back in the day you would have said this exact same line about provoke "Most political art today is childish and unrelatable to most humans. Its just socialites telling us how we should think and act."
>>
>>3534569
hello moopco
I know its you because you post about USA vs UK constantly on reddit too
I hope you're doing okay and find your pain well managed, but perhaps be careful on overdoing it with the weed
you make posts like this when you smoke all that weed moopco
we're praying for you,
~Mother Reeves
>>
>>3534016
Well what about those of us that have had a change of heart and went from left leaning to right leaning. But still think that left leaning people should be allowed and even encouraged to continue their abortions and infanticide rituals for the good of society as long as it is self funded?
>>
>>3533989
>>3533991
Jesus fuck!!!
I take advice from people like this....
>>
>>3534332
Lol do you have any idea what you’re talking about? Provoke was literally ”protest photography”, Nakahira was super left wing and famously held speeches and wrote a lot of political stuff. Sure, Daido said he was more interested in photography than the political side, but he definitely wasn’t ”not political”. Bye bye photography is political as fuck, even when you look at it from a personal and introspective frame. A lot of Daido’s early work is critical against consumerism and capitalism, it’s clear in both the photos and what he himself has said in lots of interviews.

It’s like the shitty gamer takes where people refuse to see political messages even when it’s blatantly rubbed on their face, yet get triggered as fuck if there’s like one trans character (which is not political at all).

>>3534347
This
>>
>>3533986
Black and white looks good when grainy, blurry, or out of focus because by removing colour the image is already abstracted from reality. With colour it just looks like shit.

There's still lots of blurry out of focus celebrated colour work though, look at most photojournalism where journos are crawling through mud shooting at f1.2 and 1/30 in the middle of the night. Check world press photo.
>>
>>3534630
>>3534707
Wrong.

Most humans do not like consumerism and crony capitalism. Almost everyone relates to this one way or another.

Most of these artists are unique individuals with a different thought process compared to people you meet on the street that seem to be either one side or the other side. This can apply for any time period. They don't fall for the zeigiest and act on their own beliefs. Today people just follow the mainstream leftie culture the same way people followed the mainstream culture of the past. The same people that march in the streets for gay rights today would be the same people lynching blacks in the past. They just do what they are told instead of being an individual. The issue I have is that because of this most art today is just played out political cry baby shit. Nothing can just be done with unique thought that is blatantly about race, sexuality, and the environment. Its all just played out.
>>
>>3533932
>Are there any right leaning photographers/photography?
Of course there are but if they have any instincts for self preservation they do what they can to keep their heads down. More than likely they'll try to remain as apolitical as possible publicly and put more emphasis on their work and skills as opposed to their message. This applies to any predominantly leftie filled niche btw.

t. right wing illustrator
>>
>>3534766
>Most of these artists are unique individuals with a different thought process compared to people you meet on the street

I bet you have to rest your arm after your weekly circle jerk.
>>
>>3534863
>they do what they can to keep their heads down
There are more of us than we know because of this mentality.
Stop being a coward and you will be surprised at who's got your back.
>>
>>3534891
Sure it'd be nice to have some politically agreeable peers but if it comes at the cost of someone's livelihood which is very dependent on a person's reputation especially if you're self employed, the cost benefit analysis just doesn't pan out. That said if you regularly spend time out doing any fishing, shooting, or hunting you're bound to run in to some that like taking photographs too ;^)
>>
File: 1137-3271.jpg (1.23 MB, 1600x1065)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON Df
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern800
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Image Created2017:12:16 09:39:15
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias-1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3534004
Could you post some of your other photos?
>>
>>3534016
Post the study nigger.
>>
>>3534931
He's farming for (You)s. Sad thing is I do know progressives that have voiced similar sentiments in private. They view conservatives as misguided children at best and uncaring demons at worst. What's clear with all of them is that they don't even see conservatives as human.
>>
>>3534346
Thank you very much, mate. That's something good to read that gets me motivated to keep shooting.

That's bad you quit.. we need more 'voice' in the field. Because I'm pretty aware they are not showing the truth at all... Do you have any plans to come back one day?

>>3534340
I had to send them a note 'correcting' a news they've made over my photo.. and it was a major Brazilian newspaper...
>>
>>3533932
>most political photos are directed at portraying left leaning ideas
that's because the only people barking right leaning ideas in the west are either retarded sheep or xenophobic assholes. neither of those types are very artistic, and tend to have very little interest in the grotesque or profane.
>>
File: daido.jpg (664 KB, 834x1024)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>3534766
>Most humans do not like consumerism and crony capitalism. Almost everyone relates to this one way or another.
is this bait?
there you're defending most of the normalfaggots and later in your reply you're criticizing them for being mindless consumers.

>NOOOOO WHY DON'T PEOPLE ACT ACCORDING TO MY CHRISTIAN AND CONSERVATIVE BELIEFS LIKE MY PARENTS AND CHURCH TOLD ME TO DO
>NOOOOO WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE ART ABOUT THEIR STRUGGLES
i am so fucking retarded for felling for this shitty bait

pic related is a conformist conservative christian daido moriyama for you my lad

>>
while it appears that 4chan is a modernist conservative holdout because of how it facilitates edge lording and funny racist jokes, it is probably not in fact the case. its a few kids who like to draw swastikas because its funny and they don't understand politics yet, a bunch of parrots, and mostly people who are smart enough to just not respond to trolls
>>
>>3534640
Imagine admitting you stalk someone all over the internet that hasn't even been on this site for years

Lol, why are you so obsessed with him Jamie?
>>
>>3535093
I bet 90% of the people here are left wing, and the 10% of right wingers are only here as no one will talk to their BO stank ass in the real world.
>>
>>3535125
im betting only 20% of that 10% are serious about what they say and aren't just trying to get a rise out of people for fun
>>
>>3535128
The rest don't really understand the implications of what they claim to support, they just think memes are cool.
>>
>>3535093
>>3535125
>>3535128
not after trump boomers, stromfags and redditors invasion of 2016
i wish these people were ironic larpers but they are not.
>>
>>3535140
The only right wingers on reddit are the ones that think a public voting system is rigged against them and that it's unfair that left wing issues get all the attention.

It's almost like they are a minority and have had their views and traditions railroaded by white Americans, i can't understand for a moment why they would be upset over that.
>>
File: 1567817099698.jpg (12 KB, 282x178)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>3535146
>unironically being a fucking redditor
>>
>>3535155
>being upset over what websites people visit

You never told me the snowflake generation hadn't even reached their final form.

You sound like the kind of incel that hates his mum because she sluttily took your Chad dad's big hot dick.
>>
>>3535158
>incel
this fucking redditor unironically thinks that putting 6 inches of meat in another meat hole is an achievement. you cumbrain retard my life doesn't revolve around sex and i don't see women as mere sexual objects.
>>
>>3535167
have sex
>>
>>3535176
have kids
>>
>>3535179
lol no
>>
>>3535179
I don't think his hand can get pregnant
>>
>>3535167
>incel gets triggered over being called an incel

Dude, maybe quit 4chan and hangout on reddit, we take the piss out of 4chan incels :)
>>
>>3535189
>look down on women and see them as mere sexual objects
>takes chad vs virgin meme seriously
>calls other people incels
based redditor retard
>>
>>3535202
>being a triggered cuck because you were called incel

4channer detected
>>
>>3535215
ewww, i never knew that redditor subhumans are such sexiest pigs.
>>
>>3535093
I mean while I don't think you're totally wrong, also this >>3535140

There's certainly a lot of alt-right idiots spouting antisemitism and ethnonationalist propaganda here, but the problem isn't unbearable, they're just loud. It's entirely possible they'll just overtake at some point if people don't stand up to that though - it happened to the biggest chan in my country, which is now just an alt-right hangout at this point, everyone else except the centrists (who don't care) have left.

This is pretty meta, but even as someone that's irl a trans rights shouting hard left sjw type I don't even mind the usage of slurs here that much (though I would never use them myself), but fuck the honk honk pepe crowd who just want to ruin all the discussion here and make everything about themselves. This place has always been better than Reddit. The conservatives are the real snowflakes, entering new spaces and then demanding attention and trying to silence and drown out speech that hurts their feelings.

>>3535068
Exactly
Here's a cool recent clip of Moriyama talking about stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQEDzei15UU
>>
>>3535230
>Entering new spaces
Some of us have been here long before your buzzwords graced a college freshman's open book midterm exam, newfag.
>>
>135 replies
>18 fucking images including only one OC

The left-right march of tyranny continues as long as the lemmings keep voting them in power, neither side gives a shit about you and the real owners of this country, the (((((bankers))))) will do whatever they can to maintain the status quo so that they can keep going to the bank, don't believe look at all the QE that happened in 2008.

you had one good candidate in 2008 and you all voted left or right because "you wanted your vote to count" fuck you I hope Trump gets elected in 2020 and plunges the whole fucking world into WWIII I'll finally get to live out my Robert Capa phase of photography, America doesn't deserve a good candidate because you are all too fucking retarded to do something about it other than bitch on (((((social media)))))

this country is incapable of electing good leadership because they have been dumbed down to room-temperature IQ and they let the (((((media))))) decide the elections every 4 years
>>
>>3533932
Sure
Richard Avedon, for one. Pretty much anybody who takes sympathetic pictures of powerful people is making right-wing (on the same side as the King) art
>>
File: (You).jpg (566 KB, 1000x440)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>3534016

Equipment MakeRICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.22
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)150 mm
Image Created2019:04:28 14:26:24
Exposure Time1/180 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashFlash
Focal Length100.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeMacro
>>
File: IMGP1267-.jpg (1.1 MB, 1200x800)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>3534016
>wildlife photography isn't art

Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Image Created2019:09:13 18:52:39
Exposure Time1/180 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashFlash
Focal Length100.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3535438
I unironically can't tell if you're trolling or not
>>
>>3534370
>We see the media collusion.
>We see the propaganda in Hollywood and in the book reviews, and social media giants.
>We see
>We
Photographed some chemtrails today?
>>
File: IMGP8745-.jpg (179 KB, 1200x801)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>3535441
nature is art bitch

Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.10.8
Image Created2019:08:25 17:36:22
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/14.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
FlashFlash
Focal Length100.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3535068
Why does everyone assume you're far right christian that lives in the woods if you don't love being a normie npc leftie?
>>
>>3535448
your with them or against them
>>
>>3535230
Too bad your social "rebellion" today is just conformist dog shit trying to larp what people already achieved and fought for in the past.
>>
File: 1567812430050.png (291 KB, 456x531)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>3535451
based
>>
>>3535448
Making broad unsubstantiated assumptions about people without speaking to them is a telltale sign they're a useful idiot.
>>
>>3535481
It's insightful because it cuts both ways
>>
>>3535365
I mean I've been here since 2006. 4chan as a whole has been pretty apolitical up until the last few years. After gamergate a lot of shit got toxic
>>
>>3535493
It's meant to.
>>
>>3534653
I think you may fall into the catagoery of a centrist, which is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>3534653
Just call yourself a moderate in public and don't sweat the details.
>>
File: richard_avedon_172.jpg (233 KB, 1500x978)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>3535435
>Richard Avedon
sure bud whatever comforts you at night

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Image Created2014:06:20 09:53:11
Image Width2048
Image Height1335
>>
>>3535451
a conservative christcuck is whining about the lack of non-conformity and new ideas, oh the fucking irony.
>>
>>3535448
>normie npc leftie
lol photography was/is maybe the most leftist art medium. stop making these embarrassing statements.
>>
>>3535443

Nah, it’s science, which is again ironic because conservatives also can’t into epistemology.
>>
File: IMGP7875-2.jpg (679 KB, 1000x667)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>3535568
The smartest people I know are conservatives.
My uncle was tested at 165 IQ, he's a statistician.
My boss is a nuclear physicist who gave up his dream of pioneering solar power generation because he realized it was infeasible. My dad was tested at 140 IQ and was an amateur photographer who won awards for some of his work he entered in exhibitions.

Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Image Created2019:07:21 19:08:02
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/16.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashFlash
Focal Length100.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: nature.jpg (49 KB, 660x371)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>3535443
>nature is art bitch
are you sure about that?
>>
>>3535606
There is literally zero iq test that goes up to 165, the stanford binet, which has been the standard by mensa and psychiatrists for decades tops out at 155. How do I know? Because I got 100% on it.

Must suck to realise your grandpa is a horrible liar.
>>
>>3535609
SB5 goes to 160 (why the fuck you would think the scoring would be truncated short of a full 4 standard deviations from the mean is beyond me)
>>
>>3535606
>WAAAAHHHH WAAAHHH my dad, my uncle, my boss
you're the type of pussy faggot who whenever get in a fight, say shit like "my dad's gonna fuck you up man".
who the fuck are you faggot?
also we're discussing photographers here not some random boomer nobodies from muttland.
>>
>>3535613
also older revisions of SB scored up to 169, and other tests have topped out higher.
>>
File: IMGP1554.jpg (1.34 MB, 1200x800)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>3535614
my dad could beat up your dad

Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Image Created2019:07:06 22:48:11
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Exposure Bias0 EV
FlashFlash
Focal Length100.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3535616
beat his meat? that would be gay as fuck. but i have no problem with it tho.
>>
>>3535542
>>3535614
Childish.
>>
>>3535774
WOAH, you're a big guy
>>
>>3534332
>Daido's farwell to photography is not political. Its art.

Lel, Daido has stated many times that he doesn't consider his photography as art. Photography is just a mean of coping with reality by copying it.
>>
File: DSC_1627.jpg (1.59 MB, 6016x4016)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>3534929

Camera ModelNIKON D750
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 8.3 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Color Filter Array Pattern844
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2019:09:14 22:35:35
Exposure Time1/320 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramNot Defined
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC_1632.jpg (1.59 MB, 5274x3521)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>3534929

Camera ModelNIKON D750
Image Created2019:09:14 22:36:34
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/10.0
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/10.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC_1642.jpg (1.48 MB, 6016x4016)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>3534929

Camera ModelNIKON D750
Image Created2019:09:14 22:35:51
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
ISO Speed Rating220
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC_1676.jpg (1.56 MB, 4016x6016)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>3534929

Camera ModelNIKON D750
Image Created2019:09:14 22:36:00
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/10.0
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/10.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: age.jpg (169 KB, 640x480)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>3535953
>His idea of patriotism is build upon exalting the memory of a terrorist event and military response

Horizontal Resolution1 dpi
Vertical Resolution1 dpi
Image Width640
Image Height480
>>
>>3535953
I’ll never understand America (or Americans)
>>
>>3534016
true
>>
>>3534016
extremely rare good post here
>>
>>3535953
>those childish foam letters
>>
>>3536150
So like Americans winning WW2 against actual Nazi's and Japanese imperialist?
>>
>>3534314
Oh no! They taped a faux pussy to my statue! How will I go on with life now?
>>
>>3534314
are you mad that it made you wanna fuck the statue even more than you already did?
>>
>>3536313
Pretty obviously 9-11 on his coat.
>>
>>3535953
He's just a war fanboi. He's deriving self gratification, ie masturbating, over the sacrifices of life and health that others have made whilst, at the same time, voting for the scummy cunts that would try to cut the benefits of those that are still suffering.
>>
>>3533932
>Are there any right leaning photographers/photography?
You wont find many here. Most are busy working for a living.
>>
>>3536400
>>3536400
>9/11 on his coat
I know I took the photo.
America has a long history of victories over oppressors. American Revolution, Civil War, WWI, and WWII. No matter what your political affiliation is America has been one of the most progressive first world countries. We used to have real conflicts, now we have a bunch of larpers on both sides looking for “victories” wherever they can get them. I’m not here to debate the coat, I considered it photo worthy. I was saying that we have lefties still talking about killing Nazi’s in the 40s, this guy has a coat about 9/11 and there is a chance he was involved in someway this photo was taken in NYC. It’s not something I would wear and I don’t feel oppressed enough to be protesting anything currently. I just want to be left alone and take pictures of interesting things.
>>
File: thanksusa.png (186 KB, 500x705)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>3536439
lmaoooo
thanks mureeka for your victories over oppressors and being one of the most progressive first world countries.
>>
File: DSC_1739.jpg (1.63 MB, 4016x6016)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>3536444
Yeah, I didn't mention the middle east at all and that was purposefully. Thanks for having a civil discussion.

Camera ModelNIKON D750
Image Created2019:09:15 22:51:17
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3536448
go fuck yourself cunt for speaking so highly of your barbaric country.
>>
>>3536455
>>
>>3536457
is that thumbs up is a synonym for sending another drone?
>>
>>3536459
America has repeatedly tried to export it's culture, but when schoolkids in the middle east refuse to shoot their friends, the fuck you gonna do except drone the whole school? They're just trying to help everyone be as smart and well adjusted as a typical American.

Some of them don't even worry about healthcare costs! How bad must your life be that you're not even concerned about going bankrupt trying to save it. If you don't value your health you must have a worthless life.
>>
File: vmrminlzzhi31.jpg (38 KB, 640x358)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
This thread proves there's faggots on both sides.

>>3536591
how would you tell the difference then between a fake democracy and a real democracy
>>
>>3536737
It's a fair and just democracy when their guy gets into office, but not when it's the other guy's guy.
>>
>>3536737
Assuming that the perfect prison is built at described by the quote there is no way to tell because the warden would just make you believe that you're free to do whatever you want. Even if you stay in the same place for the rest of your life you wouldn't know that you're in prison because you won't even be able to comprehend the fact that there is more to the world out there
>>
>>3536591
patriotism + bread and circuses, add a credit system and you're set
God bless America..
>>
>>3536439
>America has been one of the most progressive first world countries.
>America has a long history of victories over oppressors.
lmao, fuckin americans
brainwashed jingoistic dipshits oblivious to their own history

You should really do a little google on US involvement in Chile, Nicaragua, Guatemala -- pretty much the entirety of South America really --, Indonesia, Cambodja, Iran, Libya, Congo,............. Throw a dart at the world map and there's a good chance the US has at one time actively disrupted the democratic process, caused a barely conceivable amount of human suffering and/or completely fucked up the country for the next century one way or another.
You fuckers have organized, funded and supported more extremist coups, dictators and juntas than pretty much any other state in recorded history.
Progressive my ass.
>>
File: fuckcommunism.jpg (179 KB, 1707x628)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
>>3536768
>shitholes
>any sort of progress
(You)
>>
>>3536765
Jesus fucking Christ... I just left Facebook because of this same bullshit.
>>
>>3534133
>Been there.
>I know that feel, bro.

lol cry more
>>
>>3533932
despite netflix diversity quotas and SJW star wars, most journalism and media in the US is inherently right-of-center. Maybe not regarding social issues but foreign policy and economics-wise. Try taking a look at photo journalists on assignment abroad, especially war stuff in the middle east
>>
>>3534230
what the fuck for and why does everyone have such a burning need to classify as something
is everyone becoming a teenager again or what
>>
>>3534435
>why can't the left regurgitate yet another reddit frog again
honk honk xD

the left does twitter activism and the right does frog activism. why are wingcucks so retarded
>>
>>3536824
being too politically illiterate to express your politics doesn't mean you actually don't have politics
>>
>>3536821
>most journalism and media in the US is inherently right-of-center

Because there is no left of centre in the US. You have a right wing and frothing at the mouth raving loony republicans
>>
>>3536778
Because anything left of dog-eat-dog savagery is communism, eh sugar
>>
>>3536825
Thanks for proving their point fucko
>>
>>3536821
>billionaire jews are right wing, clearly they have everyone's best interests at heart...

>>3536778
Why is it y'all always attack communism when no one in the usa wants communism, they want socialism. This makes even you look even more stupid sugar.
>>
>>3536903
>billionaire jews are right wing
they are, the left doesn't think billionaires should even exist
>>
>>3536949
Why should billionaires exist? They have repeatedly shown not to be nearly as good wealth drivers as just giving over their money. This is why everyone loved FDR and his 94% top rate tax, no one loses.
>>
>>3536903
Different Anon here. If you examine the theoretical basis driving most progressive/socialist ideologies you'll find that it's something called conflict theory. Dig a little deeper and you will find it was developed by Marx. Then examine how conflict theory completely fuels and supports his other work, the communist manifesto. Socialist policies at their core are communist, in fact most die hard communists view socialism as a necessary stepping stone to get to communism.
>>
>>3536821
most war photojournalists are 'left wing', even in the Middle East. You can find some right leaning photographers in the army tho

source: just check the photographers social medias and their opinions
>>
>>3533986
Says who?
>>
>>3536987
But what you call socialism/communism is just ordinary people wanting the rich to pay their fair share of the tax burden, show a little empathy for brother man and stop being greedy parasites.

Republican voters seem to think think it is okay for the billionaires to rip their asses out. They get nothing else for their vote
>>
>>3537147
>wanting the rich to pay their fair share of the tax burden
the rich pay the great majority of the populations income tax burden.
what needs to be solved are all the loopholes that allow corporations to shed their tax liability.
a couple richfags paying more income tax is peanuts. making multibillion dollar companies pay their taxes like the rest of us is a start.
also thanks to retarded democrats my bonus check is subject to massive witholding because liberal cucks who've never had a job think hurr wall street when they think bonuses and think they're sticking it to the man with new laws
>>
>>3537147
>Republican voters seem to think think it is okay for the billionaires to rip their asses out.
They're all future billionaires, that's why.
All their arguments start with "but if *I* put in my hard work and *I* make billions, why take *my* money blah blah". Lost in them is the irony that they'll never be billionaires, just like the hordes of other people before them that have been uttering the same arguments all the way to their (poor) deathbed.
They're rooting for the people fucking them in the ass, in the hopes that someday they themselves will be doing the fucking. That's quite the cυck mentality, and checks out with US's general fascination with cυck porn.

The argument is flawed on a logical level too, by sneaking in the fallacy of "I" and "my" money.
It's the current financial and legal system that allows immense concentration of wealth through a pareto distribution where the winner/first takes it (almost) all. In a fairer system, that wealth wouldn't be "theirs" to begin with so the argument - why give it back since it's mine - is totally moot.

>>3537149
>what needs to be solved are all the loopholes that allow corporations to shed their tax liability.
Also this.
>>
>>3537147
>>3537194
>They're all future billionaires, that's why.
You're infantilizing entire swathes of the American public. Most are quite realistic about their goals and understand how government policies have lowered their standards of living. Whether it's through taxation, bad international trade agreements that destroys local jobs, or over-regulation that makes it a hassle for job creators to start up, there's a laundry list of concerns that working class people have that you're happy to write off as "lel dum repubs tink dere nekst bill gates wen dere rlly cucks lel".

Make no mistake Republican policy makers are corporatist trash as well but to think that Democrats are more virtuous or wouldn't be beholden to those same corporate interests is something only a fool would believe. Only a bigger fool would believe shit like communism or socialism holds the key to a better society, seeing that the same government shitters would be holding the same jobs and working for the same corporate interests, except this time they would hold even greater authority over you and your loved ones because "we all have to pay our fair share for the greater good". Piss off.
>>
>>3537204
>but to think that Democrats are more virtuous or wouldn't be beholden to those same corporate interests
Didn't say that at all. In fact Democrats are also centre-right wing when it comes to economic policies. This doesn't change just because they have some virtue signalling on social aspects, or because they throw some crumbs to placate the population on economic matters.

>there's a laundry list of concerns that working class people have
Of course they have "concerns". But what's the point of mere concerns when they do nothing about it? What's the point of crying about expensive (education/healthcare/elderly care/whatever), when you vote for slashing income-based subsidies for those things?
What's the point of bitching about low wages when you don't unionise cause "lel gommunism"?

How can they be taken seriously when they don't exercise the bare minimum of their rights to help alleviate their concerns?
>>
>>3537222
>Didn't say that at all.
Don't be daft. Not mentioning the other side implicitly advocates for the other's opposition and you know this. It's also why you're going to refuse addressing criticisms of socialism and communism in a shit attempt at elevating both by tearing everything else down.

>What's the point of crying about expensive (education/healthcare/elderly care/whatever), when you vote for slashing income-based subsidies for those things?
This implies there are only government led solutions. Working class conservatives often want a smaller federal government so they can reach community based solutions for themselves. A community wanting agency is what I would have called it when I was still a leftie. Whether that's through strengthening the traditional family unit, working for themselves, strengthening the church, or trusting true local community members to better serve their communities rather than having an all-encompassing federal government try to shove square shaped solutions into triangle shaped problems, it's going to vary. But what's abundantly clear is that you haven't even held a genuine conversation with a conservative in your entire life. Take a walk outside once in a while and take a breather from twitter and reddit my dude. Our entire country's national discourse would be better off for it.
>>
>>3537232
conservatives need to be defeated, not understood
>>
>>3537248
how can you defeat an 'enemy' if you don't understand them?

are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: F1pztgT.jpg (178 KB, 696x730)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>3537204
>You're infantilizing entire swathes of the American public
i hate to break it to you, but large swathes of the american public are as dumb as shitty little babies. basically pic related
>>
>>3537250
no, you are for that intentional misinterpretation of my point. i meant this "reaching across the aisle" shit is a fucking dead end and the way forward is converting nonvoters, not people on the other side
>>
>>3537251
what happens when everyone who earns 10 mill gives themselves pay cuts to avoid paying 70% in income tax
what's the incentive to work hard and be successful if 70% is going to be taken away anyways
what happens when they move themselves and their entire operation overseas to avoid paying so much when the guy next door offers them cheap labor and tax bonuses
trusting the funds go to social welfare programs how can they be funded if the people who fund them are no longer there
will they start taxing those that earn 5 million? then 1 million? then 100k? then 50k? then 10k?
if the guy who makes 10 mill also employed everyone else how would the remaining workers pay for those taxes after having lost their jobs to overseas workers
i have so many questions
>>
>>3537267
I believe it's incremental, just like the rest of the tax brackets you buffoon. Just like the rest of the tax bracket, you don't lose more money by simply being $1 over into the next tax bracket.
>>
>>3537287
How do incremental tax brackets shift as pools of taxpayers dry up? Address his other points buffoon.
>>
File: 1556681351685.jpg (1.31 MB, 1242x1056)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>3537289
>Address his other points buffoon.
He thought that once you hit 10 mill, you get hit with 70% in taxes. You don't, and that's something someone who apparently pays taxes should know. That's the point I was debating. buffoon.

>How do incremental tax brackets shift as pools of taxpayers dry up?
Can you elaborate on this. Is there something you are implying here?
>>
>>3536987
Lol, no.

Let's bring it back to basics, in a modern, moderate society;

You start a company

Communism - you reward the government for your success, in return they offer cheap labour and better national services.

Capitalism - you allow wealthy strangers to gamble on the future of your company, most companies have to allow their company to be bought out to succeed, they can also bet on you failing, many men get incredibly rich off purposefully tanking other companies.

Socialism - your fellow employees are rewarded for growth to the business, everyone working owns a share so it is in everyone's interest the company succeeds

The "true communism/socialism/capitalism" ideology is a pointless meme. Can you imagine a truly capitalist society? Free market principles on everything? Every road a toll road, every fire an opportunity to haggle, no crime investigated unless it was financially worthwhile, no welfare at all, no food regulations at all, etc. It'd be fucking anarchy

Socialism is only a step to communism in as far as proving that capitalism is not the only system that works. Why you think people would hand over their assets gained under socialism to the government is completely unexplained

>>3537204
>What we need is less regulation, lower taxes and new trade deals

That's literally the opposite of what the usa needs. The usa needs to sort out its gini coefficient, sort out its citizen exploitation, sort out its judicial system and give people back their damn freedom

>we all have to pay for the greater good

Ah, there it is, thank you for confirming you don't have the first fucking clue what socialism is, if anything socialism is more greedy than capitalism, instead of lots of bored disillusioned workers and one boss trying to pull it all together, you have a whole team, trying to work every angle, no matter the cost, every extra penny the company makes is an extra penny in all their back pockets

>>3537267
Holy fucking shit, you don't understand tax
>>
>>3537267
Lol nice understanding of tax you got there.

I live in a Nordic country where income tax for very rich people is around 60%. What happens is it works well. Some obviously try to game the system in various ways because apparently for really rich people, it’s just never enough. Still, it works well.
>>
>>3537431
>I live in a Nordic country
What one? Because I don’t believe you.
>Works well
Haven’t heard of any “Nordic” millionaires or billionaires.
>>
>>3537485
>Haven’t heard of any “Nordic” millionaires or billionaires.
So, it works well :^)
>>
File: 00080uje.jpg (76 KB, 890x586)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>3537485
You don't believe me? Lol. I mean, there's only five choices really and all of them are pretty much the same, just two of them aren't in the EU. But pic related is my country as well as my hometown.

>Haven’t heard of any “Nordic” millionaires or billionaires.
Of course you haven't. That doesn't mean they don't exist. Pretty easy to use your preferred search engine to check as well.
>>
>>3537324
>Let's bring it back to basics, in a modern, moderate society;
>communism - simple and sympathetic
>capitalism - slightly more complex and unsympathetic
>socialism - simple and sympathetic
Your biases are palpable. If you were being honest you'd include blurbs like how in a modern socialist and communist company, if you can call them that, success isn't determined by the consumers who reward a company for providing superior goods and services over their competition, but by the government. A government that by their very nature is always going to have its own biases and be subject to mismanagement, nepotism, and corruption. Capitalist societies aren't immune of course but consumers always have methods of recourse, especially within societies built around a separation of state powers, and at the end of the day competition is actually feasible in a capitalist society allowing consumers choices in how they want to spend their hard earned money. inb4 "hurrdurr illusion of choice hurrdurr"

>true communism/socialism/capitalism is a meme
So enlightening, what does that have to do with what I typed?

>socialism totally isn't a step towards communism
If I hadn't spent years rubbing elbows first within communist and then socialist circles I'd probably almost believe you, comrade.

>That's not what the usa needs this is what it needs
You're probably a bit of a blowhard if you think you know more than working class Americans on the subject of what would benefit working class Americans. Not to say that America doesn't have its share of problems but it's incredibly disingenuous to list some issues then silently infer the only possible solution is to grant greater authority to the government. But you do you.

> Ah, there it is
Learn to click reply links.

I've spent too much time flinging shit and it's time to edit and make my living. Peace out /p/ussy.
>>
>>3534169
obsessed
>>
>>3537675
>socialism implies government control

No, it doesn't, what do you think "citizens and workers, seize the means of production" means? Do you think it means handing over control to the government?

Typical yank brainwashing.

>your biased

Nah, capitalism is just the shittiest basis for a society out of the 3, not quite as bad as a kyriarchy, which the usa has moved more and more towards.

>in socialism success isn't determined by consumers

Yes. It. Is. Socialism is very simple, just imagine every company as an equal partnership workers co-operative (which exist in the capitalist world, quite successfully). Not only does the company's success hinge on the consumers, but every employees success hinges on the consumer.

And why do you think corporate entities looking to get rich quick have your interests better placed than democratically elected government officials?

>what does that have to do with what i typed

I've had this conversation many times, just skipping a pointless step ;)

>but I was brought up a socialist, no I mean communist, errr.

Ah, so you were brought up in Chile in the 70's and then... Moved to cuba? OK buddy. And you're sure you saw no problems with capitalism interference in these societies? You sure there bud?

>americans know americans best

No, americans are ignorant, brainwashed, locked in retards, i lived there for 5 years, the amount of times I had to say that yes, Portugal and Spain are perfectly safe, normal, western European countries, with about 1/4 the violent crime of the usa was unbelievable; y'all acted like I'd been running drugs through Mexico.

I know you have no relevant experience, less tha 1/3 of americans ever get a passport in their lives, and 1/4 of households (yes households, not even individuals, lmao) have less than $1k spare.
>>
File: Superia100-0005.jpg (567 KB, 1000x679)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
Hey can every report this for being off topic? I did like a week ago but the mods haven't done shit tired of this /pol/ thread being up. K thanks bye xo
Oh and PS post photos you autists

Equipment MakePlustek
Camera ModelOpticFilm 8100
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 7.3.1 (Windows)
Horizontal Resolution1000 dpi
Vertical Resolution1000 dpi
Image Created2018:07:31 23:11:57
>>
>>3537204
>make it a hassle for job creators to start up
1.) If you can't "create jobs" without taking shortcuts on things like safety, you shouldn't be running a business.

2.) Job creators? lol, no. Businesses exist to make money. If every corporation from railroads and trucking companies to fast food chains, big box stores and Amazon could automate 100% of everything they do while still turning in money hand over fist, they absolutely fucking would. Don't kid yourself about this for a second.
>>
>>3537267
>what's the incentive to work hard and be successful if 70% is going to be taken away anyways

This is your brain on capitalism folks. The fruits of your labor as a capitalist are purely financial gains. All that hard work amounts to nothing except for additional commas in your bank account. This is why we have shitty useless technology that exists to sell people gimmicks they don't need but are marketed to think that they do, like terrible speakers that cost $100 because they have AI built in. This is why websites are full of ads and more and more require you to disable adblock before browsing. This is why you get shit on for going to school to get a "useless degree" that doesn't make six figures. People don't think of things like "I created something truly useful that benefit society", they only care about how much money they make, and they don't even care who they're fucking over in order to do it. Especially the planet itself.

>>3537977
Photographers sell their souls to shoot weddings they don't care about for couples that will divorce in under 5 years, and those weddings and their massive sticker prices are in and of themselves products of the times we live in. Happy now?
>>
>>3537982
No fuck off to /pol/ already faggot
>>
>>3537983
Oh I see. You're reporting the thread because it's not as right wing as you wish it was, and you think having it moved to /pol/ will solve that. Tough shit sweatie.
>>
>>3537267
>70% of my income over $1 million gets taken away, and all I got in return was free healthcare, less crime, less poverty, less wealth inequality (so more people can buy my shit), a more trustworthy government, better education for our next generation, working infrastructure, high speed fibre internet not owned by comcast, a well developed safety net if i ever lose my job due to misfortune or bad health, etc, etc.

But let's face it, you've never got out of the 15% bracket, and you never will, you stupid cuck.
>>
>>3537267
>what happens when they move themselves and their entire operation overseas to avoid paying so much when the guy next door offers them cheap labor and tax bonuses
so basically
>"if we pay workers fairly then the holy and virtuous job creators will simply leave and go where they can exploit labour more easily, therefore we must make it easier for them to exploit labour here!"
god you people are gross
>>
>>3537999
Only an American would think that there aren't other places in the world already with far cheaper labour and overheads.

Also doesn't explain why so much of central Europe has such strong manufacturing, whilst also having some of the highest blue collar wages and best workers rights in the world.
>>
>>3537987
>You're reporting the thread because it's not as right wing as you wish it was
Jesus you're the biggest brain dead /pol/tard out your biases are showing faggot.
This thread has gone completely off topic and needs to be removed. There is no photography discussion anymore and its devolved into "durrrr commies badd!!!" or "durrr capitalists badddd!!!"
Seriously fuck off
>>
>>3538002
So hide the thread and ignore it. You're seriously so upset about at thread you don't like existing because it's not strictly about "photography" i.e. ranting about theory or circeljerking over gear? Or did you conveniently ignore the accompanying photographs people posted with arguments above?
>>
>>3538002
Why are you so upset about americas weaknesses being discussed?

What kind of paper skinned faggot do the right appeal to these days, i thought libs were the snowflakes, yet here you are upset at the very idea of politics with respect to our art being discussed.

I bet you were the kid that cried every time you went to a birthday party because you got no presents.
>>
Bump
>>
>>3534016
here's your (You)

the easiest way to create discord in between peoples is to start seeing them as less than human, congratulations

i may not agree with leftists but at the very least i recognize they are persons
>>
>>3536768
Because cold war politics, and after, changed the structure of political and armed conflict, into microconflicts and terroist/non government factions. This is the era he is referring to in the forced victories. It is precisely why America has gotten so far and distorted from it's actual tradition.
>>
File: ECc6p3BWwAItYRc.jpg (59 KB, 750x430)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>3536448
Nice picture

>>3534332
Based mishima
>>
>>3538355
>right winger sees left as humans, tries to imply humanity should also be extended to the right

Get the fuck out of here, no one has to be tolerant of your bigotry. Thanks for admitting you see us as the more respectable half ;)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.