[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

What's the deal with this guy? None of his photos are good, and his editing is complete trash. Just because you put the clarity slider all the way up and increase the saturation doesn't mean your photo is good, Jared.
>>
>>3520997
jared gets paid and you dont
>>
>>3520997
He's a nerd that thinks he's cool.
>>
>>3520997
it's the afro. thinks he looks more ethnic. chicks get jungle fever, but don't want the drama that comes with the modern negro. so they settle for the jew-fro look.
>>
>>3520997
I decided to check out one of his videos a few days ago for the first time.
It was one where viewers send in their photos for critique. When he showed people how to improve the photo by doing some noob slider shit and increasing the contrast, I immediately closed it.
The guy is either a troll or a hack.
His other videos might be better, haven't seen any.
>>
File: hidethread.jpg (224 KB, 1025x680)
224 KB
224 KB JPG

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution143 dpi
Vertical Resolution143 dpi
Image Created2019:08:15 16:49:05
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1025
Image Height680
>>
>>3521039
Well desu most photos he gets to rate are even worse than his. Sometimes he manages to fix up the really badly shot ones by doing the basic instagram tier editing.
There are a few funny moments in those critique videos as well. For example when he got a pic from an indian photograper who though that it would be a good idea to put his watermark in the middle of the lower half of the picture. It was like 20% of the image as well. He took it out. Looked at the camera and "see how much better it is now".
>>
>>3521039
Your do realize the professional photographers have to edit hundred of photos right? They aren’t going to sit there and hand tweak each one to perfection. They just half ass it with the sliders and batch edit everything then do a once over to make sure there isn’t someing weird happening to any of them.
>>
File: 1553538589909.gif (551 KB, 365x400)
551 KB
551 KB GIF
>>3520997
>e-celebs
>>
File: k.png (226 KB, 375x547)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
he is the best

if you aren't jared then you are a faggot

attaching my actual captcha - it made me select it to continue

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.