[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File deleted.
What makes sony a6000 line so embarrassing to carry around? I look like a freaking teenager, and I spend ages for it to boot when I wish to take my photo. Around me I have Pentax and Olympus kids just flinging them out of their schoolbags, looking so kewl with their twin dials and stylish lenses and bodies. I don't complain about pictures, they're ok for my facebook and instagram, but shit, why can't sony hire someone competent to design their bodies?
>>
They look like awkward P&S. That's why I always recommend Fuji mirrorless because their design makes you carry them and not stay indoors comparing tech data.
>>
>uses facebook
>posts frogs
pottery
>>
>>3520436
It is true that I spend most of my time in my basement. But I refuse to own Fuji with their xshitrains sensors that eat green colors for breakfast.
>>
>>3520432
oi oi oi, as a Sony owner the only picture you should be taking are pictures of your camera taken with your telephone. Don't get ideas above your station.
>>
>>3520432
HONK
>>
>>3520432
Why'd you fuckin buy it then? Apparently their design department is really good at fooling retards like yourself to buy their shit.
>>
>>3520633
It was shilled to me :(
>>
>>3520646
>shills
One of Sony's more successful developments in recent years
>>
File: 1291497652498.jpg (91 KB, 554x439)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>3520432
It's actually not that bad.

I'm always walking around with the 18-135 lens, and most of my cousins freak out when they try the zoom lens and zoom out, like it's some alien technology.
I think it's the 1 feature they are missing from their smartphones.
>>
>Around me I have Pentax and Olympus kids just flinging them out of their schoolbags

children
>>
Fujis make you look like an art hoe or a hipster chad trying to get chicks

Sony’s I never see in public

Canoniggers with giant white 70-200mm look like paedophiles full stop.

Only old asians or non-passing trans people use Nikon

Never seen an Olympus and only one time in my life I saw an Asian exchange student with a Pentax.
>>
>>3520721
>Sony’s I never see in public
That's because Sonytards never go out and never, ever actually use their cameras
>>
>>3520721
TL;DR: if you have a camera, kys
>>
>>3520722
It’s because there’s so much megapickles that you can take a picture out of your basement window and just crop it in post
>>
>>3520742
And not publish it because of shame :^\
>>
>>3520735
to be honest, you're pretty much retarded if you own a camera
>>
>>3520790
Exactly. Normal people would just take cell phone photos and a small but enlightened number of them have their phone shoot in RAW+JPEG so the can edit in post.
>>
Really who even owns a dedicated camera in 2019 instead of smartphone.
>>
Dedicated cameras aren't dead because there are many different ways people may use them for their work. Like dentist, architect, biologist, detective just to name a few.
>>
>>3520825
You win most retarded post of the day
>>
>>3520833
Why is that?
>>
>>3520653
you think that's fun, let a smartphone shooter look through the viewfinder of anything that's 20mm-equivalent or wider.
>>
>>3520987
They do have smartphones that have 16mm equivalent focal ranges already.
Usually as one of the three modules in the back.
>>
>>3520432
Sony brand as general is targeted at kids. Not to mention they're poor cams overall. a6000 gets destroyed in specs by nex series, so it's even pointless to get one, yet you see shills pushing it like it's the best entry cam on the market. It's clear sign that they're at work.
>>
>>3520987
it's more fun to show them your pictures don't look like waterpaintings at 100%
>>
>>3520438
>>
If you have tiny hands, it can be a problem because it's not quite compact enough to palm but not large enough to fully wrap your hands around. If you have man hands, it's ideally sized.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.