[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Where am I supposed to get shit photos of pink sky now?
>>
She didn't.
>>
>>3504174
No more capturious, no more 21
>>
>>3504176
stop being a cunt, i still follow her on ig and she’s probably still active on discord with koorva
>>
>>3504173
Wow, what a loss.
Not.
>>
>>3504187
>not

Is it 1993 again?
>>
>>3504192
Yes
Not.
>>
File: 81YeTNfqwTL._SX355_.jpg (29 KB, 355x351)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>3504192
>Is it 1993 again?
yes please
>good E
>good music
>good TV and Film (Best SNL cast ever)
>no digishit
>no interwebs as we know it
>no cell phones as we know them
1993 was the best
>>
>>3504173
From the Pinterest board you got that one?
>>
Not sure if it's pink enough, but https://taken.photos/photos/3729698/
>>
File: lottery_wide.jpg (676 KB, 1080x1080)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>3504173
ISI was a good photographer back when she did normal photography. Unfortunately she either got bored of it or couldn't make money at it so she switched to this high-octane, bright colors, melancholy type of photography where she uses weird gaudy filters to create work in odd areas such as abanoded lots to play to an audience that enjoys cheap "horror, scary movie" themes. That in addition to her aging female body and her weight gain make ISI's mental state less than stable which has lead to her delete her online presence. But at least she isn't living in a vehicle like me. so there is that.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2019:03:24 18:54:29
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1080
Image Height1080
>>
>>3504192
It's 1933 again.
>>
>ITT : newfags who can’t into antifoto_
>>
>>3504325
Fuck off isi you suck
Shill thread for a talentless hack
>>
None of it is gone, why did you make this thread OP?
>>
>look on my works, ye mighty, and despair
>>
What's their discord name and #?
>>
>>3504360
juts search the archives, it's really nothing, few people jerking over eachoters shots, and some tech talk. no substance at all. still wish people would post photos here as well, I quite like what some of the guys are doing, but it's obvious savespace is stifling their growth. talking about both of the channels. some nice guys on each of them, but they hate eachother like crazy because of some drama in the past.
>>
>>3504247

Gotta say, everything started going downhill after 1995.
>>
>>3504434
>everything started going downhill after 1995
Seems legit.

Not him but around this time was the beginning of the "future". Played Doom on PC, got paintshop, made music on scream tracker. It was new but user defined. Mobile phones were xbox huge and pagers were useless really (you had to phone a human to tell them what to send).

Back in the day (pre '95) it was common to walk three miles to find out someone isn't in. Now I can facetime them (if I did social media). I'm not a Luddite but it's not comfy.

The leaps and bounds made in image formation tech are great. The intrusive algorithms not so much.
>>
>>3504447

There was nothing like wandering around trying to find your friends, checking all the usual spots. Slowly the group got bigger, and the search for more people became the activity in and of itself. You had your core group, but every now and then a random person. I fucking miss it so much.
>>
>>3504452
>Slowly the group got bigger
And then you notice the inbred's/normies larger group behind you kek. I'm no hero but I got a few kickings for being the last one to run away. Good times.
>>
>>3504465

I was always a little shit and the instigator, but it was pretty tame and amusing for the most part until we moved to the city... then I was in the shit disturber group. Shocking, I know. Not the violent one at least. Not the poser one either. The straight up shithead one. Stealing cars and breaking into houses and businesses, all that. For profit or (when I had my way) for laughs. I smartened up around age 22.

This phase started in 1996... like I said, all downhill after 1995. That was when I realized that I hated society, and could burn bits of it if I wanted. Not good.
>>
>4k+ photos averaging 10 likes

Instagram should be charging that bitch for bandwidth
>>
>>3504452
man I miss going from skate spot to skate spot looking for people, finding a small group of friends and then finding out that shit was happening a mile away in some random parking lot.

or those times when some guys you barely knew or don't talk to because you ran in different circles offer you a joint and you find out they are pretty rad, and you get new hangout buddies
>>
>>3504447
> The leaps and bounds made in image formation tech are great.
Yea. It's amazing how nice and powerful workflows got vs old film which already wasn't THAT bad.

>The intrusive algorithms not so much.
The USA went to shit and allowed its private companies to surpass KGB/Stasi. None of this would be going on any relevant scale if it was simply prohibited.
>>
>>3504491

Fuck yeah, that's how it's supposed to be. Best memories of life as an innocent. I was a BMX kid but haunted the skate parks, so befriended a lot of skaters. Good people, really... they get a bad rap. Actually, I would go as far as to say the nicest people I ever met.

Later in my teenage years when I started hitch hiking and wandering aimlessly, it was that but on a larger scale. I made a good dozen friend groups in different cities and provinces, none of whom knew one another. It was like shifting between worlds whenever I moved on. There's nothing like wandering looking for friends you haven't seen in a year or two and catching up. Preppies, skaters, hood rats... hung out with them all. Was good with the good ones, and bad with the bad ones. Met most of them just from hitching rides. People on their way to parties tend to pick you up, I found out.

Got into some bizarre situations. Got a free apartment just from asking a chick for a light... she threw me her keys because she was fucking off across the country with her trucker boyfriend and didn't care. Her rent was prepaid for 6 months, she just asked me not to get her evicted. Spoiler: She got evicted. I was sitting there on her couch 5 minutes after meeting her, having my smoke, when some dude knocked on the door looking for her. I was like "dunno who she is or where she went, but she gave me her place". He made some calls, and we threw a 2 month party and completely trashed the place. Then it was back to the highway to see what was going on elsewhere.

Life seems so boring now, but I know it's better. I am a cunt on /p/ but IRL I am terrified of karma and try to be helpful and polite so maybe I won't go to hell.
>>
>>3504480
>for laughs
Yeah, as a teenager (early 80's) it got a bit silly. Found a good woman but she betrayed me (sob) so got a bit silly again. Never really did bad stuff, certainly questionable. The buzz was the comedic value really. "LOL, anon is crazy!".

I'm not ashamed of anything I did really. In my late teens I found sex and drugs and rock and roll, but all these years later I'm still "that guy" who will....

All these years later the young bucks can see it in my eye. Even when teenagers have busted my flat looking for a grow they have left and apologised.
>>
>>3504503

>teenager in the early 80s
Oh fuck, you're oldschool. Respect. I was still innocent then. I think I'm an old man preaching about the early 90s... although the 80s and 90s were very similar compared to 90s and 00s. All hell broke loose sometime around 2010 if you ask me.
>>
>>3504323

I know where you were going with this, and I agree... but probably for different reasons. IE, we probably have different enemies. Unless you're >>3504447
>intrusive algorithms
>>
>>3504505
>70's/80's
Never trust a hippy.
>>
>>3504511

Nibba, I don't even trust myself.
>>
>>3504357
>look on my works, ye mighty, and despair
Is isi among us?
>>
>>3504346
>Fuck off isi
Fair
>you suck
Fair
>Shill thread
Fair
>talentless hack
Gonna have to disagree.
>>
>>3504502
>I was a BMX kid
I remember a guy let me try his BMX on the 10.5' vert we had at our local park. skating it was a rush but the bike seemed natural. at least till I stalled out at the top and found out that I had a bike crashing down with me and got tangled up in it. that hurt a bit and made me understand why you guys had all those pads.
>>3504503
fucken eh!
>>3504505
it's what I like about this board (other than I'm a camera guy) is that it's got a few old guys.
>>
>>3504349
It's just moopco having a wank
>>
>>3504173
can someone post her handle?
>>
>>3504520
Ambush mouthing off in an isi thread, sad, but predictable
>>
>>3504247

Best cars too before the SUV/cucksover meme took over. I remember seeing my 93 Probe GT new on dealer floors when i was 12
>>
>>3504810
>sad
Said the sad man.
>>
File: TR7.jpg (231 KB, 500x688)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>3504818
>Best cars too
I'm not a car guy but cars back in the day were unique. You could tell the make and model of a car from 200 paces. Now they all look the same apart from their function.

As kids spotting the cool ones on the way to and from school was a good game to play. Cars then were a statement of intent. The Lotus Esprit was my favourite (prolly a bit shit really). AC Cobra looked cool but less space age. The Triumph TR7 was shit? (I don't know). Looked cool and Purdey (Joanna Lumley) from the "The New Avengers" drove one. They were quite common on the roads.
>>
>>3504821
What happened to you dude, I used to think you were a young guy that came into a bit of money and pursued animal photography, and that was cool.

I since found out you're a retarded boomer that only hangs out in online forums with people 15 years younger than you, and you've spent thousands on creep perv lenses.
>>
>>3504950
I think you’ll find we’re mostly retarded boomers here, with the odd kid who couldn’t make it on IG thrown in for comedy value.
>>
I had sex with Jamie about 4 weeks back after she spent a whole night trying to get me drunk enough. I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>3504950
>I used to think you were a young guy that came into a bit of money and pursued animal photography, and that was cool.

Perfect example of zoomer thinking; how is being a kid cool? Or being handed something for nothing? I grew up and made money.

To be fair, all kids think this way to some degree. Believe me, when you're my age you will look back at yourself now and know with conviction that you were an idiot. Growing up is just the embarrassing process of slowly realizing this. All teenagers hate older people because they misunderstand them, and all older people hate teenagers because they understand them; we remember. I'm assuming you're a teen. If not, your way of thinking is stunted. You should be catching on by your early 20s.

>I since found out you're a retarded boomer that only hangs out in online forums with people 15 years younger than you, and you've spent thousands on creep perv lenses

This isn't your website. It's been here since 2003. An original 15 year old would be 31 now.

Take photos, Anon.
>>
>>3504971
Yeah, when are you fossils and your Canon's just gonna rot away?

*sic lofi beats playing in the bg*
This is 21 year old Sony Chad territory now.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 541x688)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>3504987
well said m8
/p/ has had a lot of older guys from day one, and it's hard to believe it's been 15 years. What have I been doing with my time?

as far as cool kids?
old punks don't die, they just stand at the back.
>>
>>3504993
>Chad
Is chad some kind of American corruption of chav?
>>
>>3504999
/v/ meme coined by reddit, but in essence and source, yes.
>>
>>3504247
Bummed pills n thrills squirrel and gman then yes please for me but still a great album/band
>>
>>3504998

Where did the time go, right?
>>
>>3504323
Hey Poland! DUCK!
>>
>>3505028
That was 1939. 1933 was when the Bauhaus closed (amongst other things).
>>
>>3505028

Worst game of duck duck goose step ever.
>>
File: isi S-21_0139.jpg (44 KB, 450x446)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>3505181
Alkor
>>
>>3504321
>But at least she isn't living in a vehicle like me. so there is that.
She moved out of the trailer?
>>
>>3504987
>growing up, and into adulthood, I realised that life was really about arguing with strangers on 4chan and ignoring my kids as much as possible.

Holy fuck, you're a full time retard.

>>3504998
Eggy, you're the biggest pedo faggot the board has ever had...

>>3505254
She won't leave that trailer until her parents die, then she'll move back to the main home, neglect the farm and be that fat, angry, redneck woman wearing moomoos and non stop telling about government conspiracies, the next time anyone will take her photo is as she's being dragged out of her family home due to falling bankrupt and failing to pay bills.
>>
>>3505286
>call someone retard for arguing
>argue with 3 people in 1 post
Triple tard detected. One who actually up on Trip news, his time is that worthless.
>>
>>3505338
>up on trip news
Previously, on Trips of Our Lives-
>>
>>3505286
so bitter
>>
shes cute
>>
>>3505944
>she
>>
>>3505181
I'd let that pol my pot
>>
>>3505945
Fuck off moop
>>
>>3505338
>triple tard

Shut up you mega bender.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.