[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Getting this for cheap instead of a point and shoot. Would it be worth it?
>>
>>3501314
sure if the price is right, probably better spec'd than most point and shoots
>>
>>3501314
How much ?
>>
250 used. Without lens.
>>
>>3501314
Yes, it's surprisingly nice to use.
>>
>>3501314
Dad got one for a holiday snapshitter and it's quite good for the money. You can find lenses dirt cheap too because Nikon abandoned the system.
>>
get a c-mount adapter too
>>
I’ve got that camera and a lot of lenses for it. I’m pretty happy with it for what it is. And what it is is a super tiny camera with interchangeable lenses. I’m super pissed that they dropped it, one of the potential upsides to mirrorless was exactly that. I’m getting an X-T3 from Fuji now. It’s not quite as tiny but at least they won’t drop the entire line in a few years.
>>
>>3501342
You can get an X-T10 body for that kinda money, or a lower end XA with a decent kit lens.... They'll be a similar size with a bigger sensor.
>>
>>3501342
Massively overpriced. I saw a J3 for about 60 USD in Japan and lenses for 40-50 each, and that was at an expensive bloody store that charged 20-30% more than elsewhere for shit. The most expensive J shit there was a J5+lens for 175
>>
>>3501314
Pentax Q is better
>>
>>3503826

https://cameradecision.com/compare/Pentax-Q-S1-vs-Nikon-1-J5

QRLY?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.