[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Hey guys.

What kind of film Terry Richardson use ?

For color and bw
>>
>>3479225
I'd be willing to bet he's using Ektar. Just look at that exaggerated color and weird skin tones.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if he's just running UltraMax to emphasize the whole snapshit aesthetic
>>
Pretty sure he just shoots digital these days, and this photo is likely digital.

But probably used Kodak Portra.
>>
>>3479857
No. Like other anon said, skin tones dont pop like they would with Porta. I would bet he is using Fuji or some other shit
>>
>>3480307
r I c o h
i
c
o
h

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePENTAX Corporation
Camera ModelPENTAX K10D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS2 Macintosh
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)1200 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution100 dpi
Vertical Resolution100 dpi
Image Created2010:06:22 19:23:57
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1600
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length800.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height1494
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationHigh
SharpnessHard
Subject Distance RangeDistant View
>>
>>3479225
I sincerely doubt this hack fraud even bothers with film anymore.
My money is on some digital point and shoot, why bother putting in effort when cucks will worship you anyway?
>>
>>3480317
he has his unique aesthetic and style. you can see his cheap 35mm p&s flash and shoot influence everywhere. but faggots like you screech for no reason
>>
>>3480320
Do you think somebody whose entire aesthetic is "I don't give a fuck" is going to bother with film anymore?
>>
>>3480329
no one forget their roots anon. and with the old age people start going back to their roots
>>
>>3480309
Oh look, a popup flash!
>>
>>3480317
anyone with half a brain and has read any of his interview knows that smarphone selfie is the new richardson point and shoot
two sides of the same coin, both with the same philosophy of spontaneity, man himselft likely endorses it too
and there's nothing special about the richardson look too, it's brutal harsh lighting fashion portrait that has been around since the 90s
a lot of his stuff isn't even shot with a pns, the shadows clearly tell that it's way off camera flash, sometimes there's two of them

but dumb fanboys like op will screech hurr it must be a contax pns durr ektar portra, because they don't have a clue about lighting

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.