[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Unironically is there anything wrong with fucking your models?
I don't shoot to fug grills but I stay friends with a decent amount of of models and I'm pretty damn sure a couple of them would be up to fug. I don't want to wind up in a situation where my name is tarnished, is fucking your model similar to sleeping with a co-worker?

Pic not related, random Google image
>>
>>3418487
#MeToo
For shame anon, for shame.
>>
>>3418487
Eh, as long as you're not asking them out during a shoot or using your position as photographer as leverage, I don't see a problem.
>>
>>3418487
To be on the safe side I have always let them initiate.

I have an assistant the first time I shoot with anyone new.

Then the second time, "oops the assistant couldn't make it" and just play it by ear, don't force the situation. Even if nothing happens that time you will know if there is any reason to shoot again.

Being all business and professional seems to translate as playing hard to get to some of these grills. Worked well enough for me.
>>
>>3418505
this happened
>>
>>3418487
If they wanted it they would have made it blatantly obvious.
>>
>>3418509
a few times.
what would you like to know?
>>
ban everyone in this thread
>>
Fuck every model that's down unless she's obviously crazy. Then use a condom.
>>
>>3418487
> girl ends up not liking the pictures or wants to distantiate herself from modelling work years later
> "this photographer molested me!"
>>
>>3418938
Pump and dump
>>
File: bender laugh.gif (4.18 MB, 320x240)
4.18 MB
4.18 MB GIF
>>3418487
>I'm pretty damn sure a couple of them would be up to fug
>>
File: D3R_8236.jpg (1.28 MB, 4256x2832)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>3418539

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D3
Camera SoftwareVer.2.02
PhotographerKen Rockwell
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern968
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)85 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2010:09:28 11:21:36
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/1.4
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating200
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length85.00 mm
Comment(C)KenRockwell.com (760) 931-9500
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4256
Image Height2832
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationHigh
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
ISO Speed Used200
Image QualityBASIC
White BalanceAUTO
Focus ModeAF-C
Flash SettingNORMAL
ISO Speed Requested200
Flash Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
AE Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
Lens TypeNikon D Series
Lens Range85.0 mm; f/1.4
Shooting/Bracketing ModeSingle Frame/Off
Noise ReductionOFF
Camera Actuations58776
>>
You become just like every other male "photographer" who makes everything about getting laid and eventually your name and reputation will be tarnished
>>
>>3419012
what if this is just for fun and not a business and i do it while i travel?
>>
You say it like its an easy thing to do.

Its not. The main problem is the question 'is this wrong?' That'll kill designs you have as well as trying to make art that's good will kill boners
>>
>>3418487
>I don't want to wind up in a situation where my name is tarnished,

If you're a man or a lesbian that works in an industry with women, there is a high chance they'll tarnish your with accusations even if you didn't do anything. If you piss off the wrong person they'll do it. And people will believe you.

So fuck models if you want. And unless you're famous it doesn't matter. If you're famous, someone might accuse you without any proof just because they can. But you could just date models or sleep with them outside a photoshoot. Use shoots to meet them but don't have sex with them there.
>>
> is fucking your model similar to sleeping with a co-worker

If you fuck her in one of the photoshoots, yes, otherwise, no.

I am also a friend with a lot of models and we go to birthday parties, bars and shit together, some times happens to kiss or fuck.
>>
>>3418487
>anything wrong with fucking your models?
A lot of that depends on what photography is to you. If you're working toward becoming a full-time pro, it's a very slippery slope! The old saying really applied: "In marketing, reality isn't important; what's important is people's PERCEPTION of reality." If one model caused trouble after you fucked her, and word got around your community/market area, it's gonna cost you. Photographers are already fighting the public perception that we're all either sleazy scumbags or bumbling idiots. Reputation is EVERYTHING when it comes to building a client base.
If, on the other hand, it's not something you're considering doing professionally, hell... fuck their brains out!
>>
>>3418487
how does one take a picture like this?
>>
>>3421274
>kiss or fuck
w-what?
two polar opposites, I could understand a kiss sure, OR FUCK wow.

fucking sluts. all of you the models and the photographers.
>>
>>3421750
Have the model stand there when the sun is shining through the window.
>>
>>3418487
I don't use models but I would use the old addage "Don't shit where you eat"
Don't mix work and homelife, worst case scenario she dumps you and you can't get models anymore because she told her friends about you.
>>
>>3418539
But you’re in this thread and I agree with you 100%. Shit now I’m in this thread.
>>
If all you can think about is shoving your dick in the next hole, you are never going to be a photographer.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.