[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 12.31 - Flor Batian-2.jpg (1.05 MB, 5418x3612)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Hey /p/,

I'm an amateur photographer, taking pictures as a hobby. Mostly travel, landscape and sometimes portrait.
Lately, I've been having some difficulty getting into the groove when I'm not high... I feel like I can only get lost in the act of shooting after smoking some weed.
Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid this behaviour?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7M2
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 7.3.1 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2018:05:27 17:49:17
Exposure Time1/1000 sec
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness4.8 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
Depends on what's driving you to smoke.

If you're anxious and easily distracted, I'd recommend a low carb diet, daily meditation and getting rid of overstimulation from passive entertainment, browsing the web.

If your mind isn't at ease when you're not doing anything, then it probably won't be while you're busy with a challenging task. There are exceptions, but this is usually the case.
>>
Ever notice weedheads put weed into every aspect of their lives then act like they arent addicted?
>>
>>3402501
>thing I do isn’t as fun when not high
Sounds like you don’t like photography as much as you think.
>>
Smokes a lot of weed here, you have failed whatever development you went through to come to think you 'enjoy' photography. Why the fuck would you shoot high? So literally every photo you take is unintentionally found-image core and blurry from not being still?

>>3402672
>>3402684

Thsee also. U aren't 16 anymore, please grow up. Save the weed for developing, I will say it helps a lot with fine focused tasks like processing tons of photos, but absolutely not actually shooting, I don't understand that, and I smoke every day. The difference is ppl like you think it somehow makes you better at things.

Unless you can't afford a psychiatrist and are comfortable medicating yourself like me in which case I feel bad for you, hope it gets better. But that probably isn't the case and you think weed is a magic make everything better drug which it is not.
>>
>the absolute state of sonyggers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.