[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 34 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1564488497092.jpg (37 KB, 500x311)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>when you accidentally pitch your tent on uneven ground, and your head is still above your legs but your hips are slightly below both, so even if you flip your pad around and sleep facing the opposite direction you're still uncomfortable

GOD

DAMNIT

It doesn't happen often, but when it does I about lose my mind. Post your camping pet peeves, self-inflicted or otherwise.
>>
>>1578871
When you see a hot girl but you realize that rape is illegal thanks to cucked politiciasn
>>
>>1578871
>When you set your bag on the ground and all your meticulously packed shit gets moved around
>When someone says they know a good camping spot and sends you a link to a campground website
>When someone your hiking with starts playing music on their phone or takes a phonecall
>>
I'm really pretty good! Ihave no "pet peeves" that bother me (kind of a requirement).

By being one with God, making God the first thought and last thpught of your day and dispensing with the ego, you will be able to find the inner peace that eludes you.

Then you will see that these "pet peeves" are just karma returning to teach you a lesson you failed to learn in one of your previous lives.

And the closer you get to Being One with God, the more you will realize we are ALL ONE! This is great news!

You will be able to see through the Vail of Illusion that limits the people who are Still Asleep!

Blessings to you all and happy trails!
>>
Hiking buddies who leave their phones on, and who get calls/texts/facetime from the wife/girlfriend the whole fucking time you're out.
>>
When your sleeping bag gets wet.
>>
>>1578994
>>1578989

Both perfect examples of this: >>1578963

What bothers you about what you see in them is just a reflection of the things inside you that you are letting your EGO tell you isn't good enough for you to accept!

If you were to WAKE UP and be one with God, you would see that thier "failings" (your judgements) are just things that your ego is making you afraid of!

Blessings to you and happy trails!
>>
>>1578963
Obvious bait
>>
File: 295.jpg (37 KB, 525x618)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>1578994
>jungle ex when milfag
>do tons of research
>tie my hammock with special hangers on the strings so water drips away according to everyone
>it doesn't
>wet bag within the first hour night one
>wet bag weeks later
>tfw spending the vast majority of every day trying to imagine what it felt like to be warm and dry
>>
>>1579027
This is just you in denial! Your EGO is just telling you you aren't good enough to be happy and proud!
Blessings to you and happy trails!
>>
>>1578871
>when you get ambushed by a couple homeless guys in a national forest, and they pull you pants down and eiffel tower you, and you just have to stay there swaying back and forth as one guy fucks your throat and the other keeps slamming his cock home to the hilt with his powerful hands on your skinny hips, until they both cum and you just kind of lay there with jizz dribbling out of each hole
>>
>>1578963
As-salamu alaykum brother
>>
>>1579018
What religion?
>>
>>1579036
This is just you attempting to manifest your internal fantasies. You need to stop living in denial, reject your EGO based fears and live on The True Path. When you can realize that your ego based fears are the only thing stopping you from being one with your destiny, you will be closer to God and find the perfection that is already within you!
>>
>>1579053
In naming we define and thus limit the name with definition.

Is it not reasonable to simply _be_ instead of _be limited_?

For example: what is your name? How does that label define WHO you are as a person? Does it reflect the perfection of your creation? Or does it only reinforce what you ego tells you you cannot ever exceed?
>>
>>1579059
My name helps people find me in their contacts so they don't have to remember my number among their other contacts. It also helps me get my tax return, and cash my pay checks. The same way the name of your religion lets me know which God you worship, and gives a general idea of what you believe.
>>
>>1579056
>already within you
Goddamn nigga, I wish it was within me. I wish I had a cock in my mouth and ass right now. I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys in the past (and by "fucked", I mean "gotten fucked by"). Nothing gay about it, just wanted to give it a spin. But in all seriousness, there's nothing hotter than to be a straight dude who goes over to a strange guy's house, bend yourself over his bed, flare your ass cheeks, and let him fuck you to a prostate orgasm.
Sucking cock felt great, too. Just something primal about getting on your knees in front of a thick tool, and working on it until he cums in your mouth. I had the chance to get tag-teamed by the second guy who fucked me and his bf, but I pussied out. Anyway, I'm engaged now and soon I'll be a husband/father, but deep down I just want to give my ass over to some well-hung stud and let him breed me until he's dry and I'm full of seed.
>>
File: 1563688516216.jpg (43 KB, 719x495)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>1579065
Same.
>>
File: 1517920767460.jpg (17 KB, 388x389)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>1579067
the last shred of innocence in this world has been destroyed. Everything is unclean and must be cleansed in nuclear fire.
>>
>>1579064
All of these things that you list are just a reflection of the Illusion. YES! Respect the Illusion, but know that is is only just that.

In rereading your reasons, you may see just how mundane they truly are and do not help you in describing your (as yet unrealized) perfection!
>>
>>1579065
This is only you inner perfection seeking return to God. Find The True Path and walk in The Light!
>>
>>1579077
Lol I cant believe your last shred of hope for humanity rested on KotH.
10/10 post
>>
>>1579087
koth was the last gasp of true Americana, at least the earlier seasons. It wasn't riddled with political correctness or forced diversity.
>>
>>1579092
>no forced diversity
>had chinese and injuns in it from the beginning
>>
>>1579095
There were like 4 minorities in the entire span of the show. You have to go all the way back to the Andy Griffith show to find a more white production.
>>
>>1579095
No, the khans were definitely Japanese
>>
>>1579095
>So are you Chinese or Japanese?
>I'm laotian
>The ocean? What ocean?
>>
when the ground is perfectly good and soft apart from the exact spot you needed your tent peg to go
>>
>>1579101
A triffling thing for those on The Path! If you were closer to God, you would have a self-standing tent and the minutiae of tent pegs as an irritant would vanish!

But if you take time to look inside yourself and pierce the veil, you might find what shortcoming in your life that projects itself so hard that such a thing is a bother at all?

I don't pity those that don't like music or can't insert tent pegs, I pity those that rage against others and in doing so, rage against themselves! We are all One and when you harm another, you harm yourself!
>>
i mostly do car camping with my closest friends snce theyre all normies w/ high paying jobs
>loud neighbors during quiet hours
>neighbor that snitches on you for playing with a drone
>that racoon scratching around all night for the fuck of it
>that person that keeps going in and out of their car all night (BEEEEP, BEEP BEEP)
>hordes of selfie takers when all you want is a peaceful nature experience

>>1579101
this
>>
>>1578871
Opinionated weather forecasters telling me it’s going to be a miserable day. Miserable to who? I quite like a bit of drizzle, so stick to the facts.
>>
>>1579110
All of these things you list are just the other people reflecting your own fears and separation from God.

You can find inner peace by aligning with God daily and failing that, camping farther from others, until you EGO based fears are quelled.

All this is truely just you failing yourself and those around you and your ego projecting your failure upon others. By ACCEPTING responsibility and ACTING to be One, you will find the peace you seek!
>>
>>1579116
Thise opinions are the result of thier EGO based fear and lack of acceptance that the weather is not under thier control. This lack of control is turned to fear by the ego and projected outward to limit thier own perception of failure.

Release yourself from thier fear and you will be immune to thier failed expectations!
>>
File: 1.jpg (119 KB, 695x642)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>1578871
>when you can't deflate your EGO and you stray from the path of God
>>
File: 1562735213831.jpg (46 KB, 640x463)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>1578876
Every single time, man, every single time
>>
>>1578871
>when a normie is walking in the opposite direction as you asks you how much further to the summit
...and it’s never close. Nigger you’ve got about 6 miles to go
>>
When I'm forced to stay in a campground and dumbass's camping 20 ft away keep talking well past the posted quiet time. Thinking they are the only ones in the camp ground, usually liquored up to boot.
>>
>>1579240
I always tell em five to ten minutes jus to keep em guessing
>>
>>1579083
You forgot to say "blessings and happy trails" or whatever
>>
File: 1554257545660.webm (1.87 MB, 300x348)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>>1579118
Dude, you are a preachy, pontificating arsehole.
No one, and I MEAN no one, wants your unasked for euphoric wisdom.
Look, we get it. You had some DMT, had some kind of 'revelation' and now want to try and hold on to the moment by talking about it non fucking stop.
Nigga, you need to get Jesus in your life, understand what it really means to be meek and shut the fhck up.
>>
File: 1539866053747.jpg (86 KB, 1200x1146)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>1579537
>maybe we could be your girlfriends
>>
File: 1554448739974.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1105)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>1579539
Nigga, you gay.
>>
>>1579529
It's always implied amd always sincere friend! But for you: Blessings to you and happy trails!

Now down to business, what's bothering you? Have you done your checklist yet? Look inside yourself and see the light!
>>
>>1579537
No, I've never done DMT. Unsure if that would even be healthy for you? In fact, most drugs aren't, you can self-medicate, but that's usually people just trying to heal thier separation from God!

We all start with the burdens of our unhealed wounds and Karma from past lives, from there we must be deconstructed to our basis and, with help or alone, rebuild ourselves from nothing. Tabula rasa, if you will.

In doing so, we can be afforded the chance to release the unhealed wounds or better yet, integrate them as lessons learned. From there you will find the peace you already have, but have forgotten! The perfection of God's creation is always inside you, it's the illusion of the material world that clouds our vision, disrupts our bliss and confuses our soul with distractions and LIES from the EGO!

Your ego is not your friendo, friend!
>>
>>1579554
I think I just caught the gay from your post
>>
>>1579557
That's just you ego deflecting the Truth it doesn't want you to hear! By minimizing and delegitimizing what it doesn't want you to believe, it maintains control over you and you feelings!
>>
>>1579078
we aren't the ones under the illusion, but good for you. i can never go back in the bubble myself
>>
>>1579613
you're killing this thread with your ego, fuckwit
>>
>>1579096
>forgets Archie Bunker
>>
>>1579618
>thread about rrreeeee!
>discussing root of rrreeeee!

Again, your Ego is controlling your limited view point by creating a veil over the Truth. When you can see the Truth, the Ego loses it's control. That's the last thing it wants!

Return to The Garden my friends and find the Peace within that's already there!
>>
File: 1307895279001.png (44 KB, 297x287)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>1579638
>>
Bullshitting around the campfire and somebody says 'squash' instead of 'quash'.
Really burns my smores.
>>
>>1578871
>groups of 8-10 Chinese or Poos, generally a mix or men and women, without any packs or water
>>
>>1579638
you're coming off as irritated which is how we know you're just a self-absorbed dipshit. do some reading. take acid if you want an experience stripped of ego. but be careful, your head might slip out of your ass
>>
>>1578871
>when you mix up the rufilin and the MDMA
>>
>>1579689
Your perception of how I'm "coming off" is colored by your EGO! You need to release that, look at what really matters, not to your greedy, selfcentric and limited perspective, but what REALLY matters!

Irritated is the last thing I feel tight now. Concern, compassion and empathy for you are topping my list right now! Blessings to you and happy trails!

Or more to your case: happy trials...
>>
>I feel tight

Tell us more
>>
File: 1519776594269.gif (37 KB, 138x132)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
lego my ego unowutimsayin
>>
>>1579720
Isn't there something of an ego trip in putting up an "enlightened" face? Especially when mixed with advising others in how they should behave, what they need to change, etc... To me, that really kind of shows either an ignorance of people. Or at least, a severe lack of humility.

People are complicated, they have many sides to them. It's easy to pretend to be monastic , especially in such an ephemeral place as the internet. But it's different to live that in a day to day way. In fact, I don't even accept that as an ideal way to live. Humans were given anger, frustration, jealousy, fear, and so on. These things are part of our nature. Im far more impressed with people who have an honest connection to the entirety of their nature, rather than those that distort their nature in service to some conceptual ideal.

I think you're portraying a character. And I think it's your ego that has you double down on it when challenged. Think about that. People are mostly wrong on most things. A good sense of humor and humility, and a balanced ego, would let you laugh at yourself. To accept when you're errant. A small ego and a "persona" force you to redouble your efforts when someone tries to look behind the curtain. That's no good .
>>
>>1580173
This, but they are just baiting. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>1579052
>karma
>previous lives
>As-salamu alaykum brother

bait harder

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.