[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dirtnigger.jpg (482 KB, 1100x550)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>rips past you at 50 mph on a trail loud as fuck

Sorry bro, just enjoying nature ;^)
>>
>>1520146
ffs american "trails" are so flat people can ride vehicles over them
grow a pair of balls you people and go to the mountains
>>
>>1520146
Totally agree, there's no better way to enjoy nature than by simply walking, same for bikes. Everything just passes by in a rush.
>>
File: mtb_fgt_cat_v2.gif (44 KB, 340x340)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>>1520151
>>
>>1520146
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1557421570646.jpg (211 KB, 1024x1004)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>1520154
>tfw ride in a nature reserve sometimes because it leads to a cove with a little beach.

Those signs are all over the place in there and my nigger ass is gonna get caught one day.
>>
>>1520146
>Ignore the motard and let the mountain lion I was tracking for the state handle it.
>>
>>1520156
What nature reserve anon?
>>
>>1520149
>lives in a country that's 30 miles across
It's a 7 hour trip to get to the fucking foothills in my state Eurotard. We can't all just take a French sabbatical and leave work for 3 days to go walkabout.
>>
>>1520149
A trials bike can go anywhere you can hike to
>>
>>1520227
No.
>>
File: 1453454477865.jpg (134 KB, 540x960)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>1520146
*blocks your path*
>>
>>1520227
Yeah if you're a fucking A class rider
>>
>>1520181
t. Park ranger
>>
>>1520146
>hiking down the ORV trails
>get mad when an ORV drives by
are you by chance retarded?
>>
>>1520146
>Hiking on an ORV trail

Do you also get upset when cars pass you as you're walking down the sidewalk?
>>
>>1520181
It's a small one in central jersey, by the shore.
>>
>>1520185
go bushwhacking then at the very least
seriously what is the point of walking on a flat dirt path
>>
>>1520156
Nah, you're going to get shot by some cunt who's acting out his superhero fantasies.
>>
>>1520149
flat? mountains are for the bikes buddy. grow some balls and hill climb ya dolt
>>
>>1520236
that shits fucked up. people get seriously hurt when psychopaths put that shit up
>>
>>1520277
oh come on dude. dont puss out. it doesnt take that much to be a good trials bike rider. A class....come on man....
>>
>>1520862
Serves them right for taking their bikes where they're not even allowed, honestly.
>>
>>1520869
I’m sorry Ahmed, but beheadings as punishment for breaking some traffic laws is not a typical punishment in developed countries.
>>
>>1520874
It should be.
>>
>>1520146
Brraaaaaaaaaaaa-braaaaaappppp! PA PA PA PA PA PA! BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaapppp!
>>
>>1520862
"people" don't illegally ride bikes on the trail
so no, people surely can't be hurt
>>
>>1520934
Oh, don't forget these assholes who literally do drive around at highway speeds with absolutely no fucking respect for anyone else who may or may not be on the trail. Cyclists are guilty of this shit too. They're even worse than the motorfags, as the motorfags, you can usually hear long before you see them, but that doesn't change the fact that they are a danger to themselves and others.
>>
>itt: poorfags whining about fun things they can't afford
pathetic
>>
>>1520863
No B class cant even on a trail
>>
>>1521028
Most people driving these things are white trash
>>
>>1520869
Most of that shit is put up on established bicycle paths intended for bicycles to use.

>>1521035
They usually have a shitty attitude because they know they are doing something illegal in the first place and don't like people seeing them.
>>
>>1521035
>reeeee I hate dirtbikes so everyone who owns one is white trash!
my neighbor is a millionaire and owns two because its fun. you sound like a jealous little bitch.
>>1521049
how exactly is riding a dirtbike down an ORV trail illegal? jesus christ you people are fucking retarded. if you're american, go to your DNR website and look for an ORV sticker. id be willing to bet most (all?) states have one
>>
>>1521049
I usually shut my bike off and say hello if I encounter anyone walking, I try not too be a dick when I'm riding.
>>
>>1521224
Just slowing down to a speed at which you can't really do any serious damage is more than enough, desu.
>>
>>1521662
Nah bruh, sometimes you gotta let go like a mad cunt and twist that throttle.
>>
>>1521077
>how exactly is riding a dirtbike down an ORV trail illegal? jesus christ you people are fucking retarded. if you're american, go to your DNR website and look for an ORV sticker. id be willing to bet most (all?) states have one

Not a thing where I live. There are no public access areas where motorized vehicles are allowed. There are a scant few bicycle paths where foot and horse traffic are not allowed, but most everything is foot and horse traffic only. People who use motorized vehicles off public land, where they have permission from the land owner, are riding illegally.
>>
>>1521077
>my neighbor is a millionaire and owns two
White trash does not go away just because you made some money.
Here is a small hint for you: if I can tell what part of the country you grew up in because of your accent...you might could be ...white trash.
>>
>>1523783
Shitskin = trash detected.
>>
>>1520146
This seems like a good thread to ask. /out/, I bought a '14 Honda CRF-250L (enduro highway/offroad) from a buddy for a steal to help him out.

I have a valid drivers license, class M permit, registration, insurance, state park pass and state park ohv trail permit, so im all good administratively.

I have been riding it around my (very large) neighborhood to get comfortable, but haven't taken on the streets, highway, or trails yet.

Rockauto doesn't do motorcycle parts it seems. I need clutch & brake hand levers, and I need a mirror.

also the only gear i have is some calf high motocross looking riding boots. I have nothing else. please recommend me protective riding gear for street/highway and/or trail use for this bike. thanks guys.
>>
File: crf-250l.jpg (892 KB, 3336x3240)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>1523933
>>
>>1523783
wealthy people are generally classier than your average kentucky hill person, with the exception of maybe the kentucky oxy dealer who sells to the hill people.

sorry you're a poorfag and wouldnt know anything about this
>>
>>1524584
If you were born white trash , you will probably die white trash. Sorry for your lots
>>
>>1521077
hi white trash
>>
>>1524584
this is so painfully untrue lol
>>
>>1524627
OK, Dennis.
>>
>>1523933
>I need clutch & brake hand levers, and I need a mirror
You might want to consider a training class and a copy of Proficient Motorcycling
>>
File: biker finger.webm (1.7 MB, 408x720)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>1521028
bikes aren't that expensive
t. carfag
>>
>>1520146
I hit people with my stick (2 kg) when they pass in my hills because it is forbidden by the F law. They even have a part of the nature park just for they useless machines so why do they go where it is illegual ?
[spoiler]I made 5 of them got their motorbikes confiscated by the law, it feels so nice to have people READING SIGNS AT THE ENTRANCE. Damnit. + the fact that half of them are turbofags.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1520862
>psycho
No anon, when you don't have the right to, you don't ride your fucking bike there.
If you get hurt like the little bitch you are, then you'll go to hospital. OOPS it's true than in your USAKEK land you have to pay thousands there. Guess you could have your dick removed at the same time to save money.
>>
>>1521077
Jealous ? If they ride their bike in a trail made for it, they are no problems.
When they do ride it at tremendous speed (read more than 60 km/h) on a sunday when kids are walking and playing there it is a problem.
They were kid go to hospital because of rock thrown to them by the speed of the wheel. And thoose motherfuckers saw what they did and FLEE LIKE PUSSIES.
So when I see one , we force him to go down his bike and call the cops now. Enough with your shit.
>>
>>1521224
>>1521662
Thoose two are normal people, who are sane unlike some in this thread.
>>
>>1525756
Pretty good. Did he died?
>>
>>1523933
Get yourself a set of sturdy bar guards if you plan on doing any serious offroad riding, nothing sucks more than busting your clutch lever up in the middle of nowhere and having to limp the bike out.

Most of the handlebar components are generic, just search for levers for your make/model/year, go with whatever is cheap and buy a few spares since they're essentially disposable or get a set of folding levers. As for mirrors most of them are a universal, you just need pick something that looks good and know if you need two right hand threaded mirrors or a right/left hand thread.

You want a helmet, gloves, and a sturdy jacket at a minimum, street oriented gear is fine when it's cooler as long as you're ok with it getting rashed up, but you'll quickly overheat any time it's over 70. Proper motocross armor is mostly the same but with a mesh armored vest or roost deflector underneath a long sleeve shirt in place of the jacket, it allows more air to flow and works fine for the soft impact crashes that you get offroad but won't hold up as well as a leather jacket in a slide on the pavement.
>>
>>1521049
>Most of that shit is put up on established bicycle paths intended for bicycles to use.
false
>>
>>1523781
>People who use motorized vehicles off public land, where they have permission from the land owner, are riding illegally.
This isn't true
>>
>>1524584
>exception of maybe the kentucky oxy dealer who sells to the hill people.
literally my younger brother
>>
>>1521077
Nigger
>>
>>1523783
Based
>>
>>1525831
Based
>>
>>1520236
>>1520862
I always put bright colored string you'd find in an arts and crafts store. It forces them to stop and I won't feel guilty about hurting someone.
>>
>>1525756
lmao!

I've been riding dirt bikes all my life and I knew right away that guy was a fag as soon as i seen the type of bike he's riding.. the fucking thing has a chain guard!! HAHAHA
>>
>>1520146
>shoots them for trespassing on private property.
Sorry bro, just stand your ground / no duty to retreat / castle doctrine that falls on my land too. Shouldn't of ignored the signs.
>>
>>1525831

Wow, you're just a dick.
>>
>>1526357
>shouldn't of
You should be issued a helmet rather than a gun, m8
>>
>>1524584
>>1524627
>implying some whites aren't trash
>>
why did my thread get deleted but not this one?
>>
>>1525833
>play on an ORV trail
>get mad when ORVs show up and you get hit with dirt/rocks
sounds like they deserved it. why the fuck are people so fucking stupid they can't understand it's a trail made specifically for ORVs, not hiking?

if the kids were playing on an actual walking path, sure. but a marked ORV trail? nah fuck 'em thats their own damn fault. someone out riding isn't even thinking about idiots playing around on the trails. nobody wants to cruise around at low speeds when they're out riding trails that's boring as fuck
>>
>>1525756
this entire board is filled with faggots who think hiking is the pinnacle of outdoor experience so i'm inclined to believe owning a dirt bike is well outside of their price range.

a car is almost a necessity in america. a dirt bike is a luxury item
>>
>>1526586
In the 80's, dirt bikes were a white trash thing. Now, you'd better have a career or a trust fund if you want to ride them. There is no cheap form of motorsport anymore.
>>
>>1521033
Hey! Im a b route rider and i take my bantam anywhere!
>>
>>1526477
Some new faggot detection tech is being tested, looking good so far.
>>
>>1526764
This, the only kids that didn't have one then were ones whose parents wouldn't let them for safety concerns, poverty was not a significant barrier.
>>
>>1526764
In the 80's my uncle was well on his way to being a millionaire and owned three dirt bikes and three wheelers and shit.
Far from white trash homie
>>
File: enduro-collection.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1000)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>1520154
I destroy those signs if they "block my path", then continue to rip
>>
File: 1559758133344.jpg (2.23 MB, 2304x1728)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>1520146
I was riding my bicycle another day and two young guys on dirt bikes passed me on the trail. They were nice and polite, gave me space while passing. A mile later I caught up with one of them, because he spotted some cool bird (I learned from him it was scarlet tanager) and stopped to record it. Didn't bother me at all.

ATVs are different story, those fuckers ruin any trail they get on. I am calling the cops if I see one of them on my bike trail no matter how nice they are.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.