[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: download.jpg (23 KB, 216x233)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Any suggestions as to what I can do alone around here, either here or in the Michigan area?

Furthermore, are there any /out/ meetups in the area?
>>
>>1515831

It's my understanding that Windsor is the literal anus of Canada.

A hellish purgatory where every day is spent staring across the lake/border at the hordes of feral niggers, just waiting on the other side.

Plus there's no crown land for hundreds of miles.

I dunno man, take up hunting drug dealers or meth heads for a living.
>>
>>1515831
Your kinda stuck between two major cities. Honestly you should move imo.

Maybe join a sailing club idk what you could do.
>>
I also live in southern Ontario suburbia hell.
You have to drive other places to go /out/. Bruce peninsula is the closest decent wilderness near there on the Canada side of the border, northern MI would be good on the other, in the national forests or U.P if you wanna go hard.
Honestly thats probably the worst spot to be for /out/ in a really lacking part of the province. You're stuck on a flat, farmland, highway corridor.
If you ever come up Barrie way hit me up.

>>1515974
Pretty accurate, but add in toxic ground water, pissed off auto workers, and crumbling infrastructure to it.
>>
Doesnt joe robinet live there?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.