[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 81SwYEORcsL._SL1481_.jpg (300 KB, 1000x1481)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
What does /out/ think of Missing 411?

I think the whole bigfoot spin is ridiculous. But the concept of wild men living in national parks and abducting people seems very plausible
>>
>>1514600
It's a secret cult of nudist cannibal boomers who kidnap millennials and zoomers to eat.
>>
I think you know what we thing and that this shilling needs to stop.
>>
>>1514600
I wouldn’t worry about it.
>>
>>1514600

It really isn't.

If you're living wild in a National Park it's likely because you want to be left the fuck alone. Nothing will ruin that faster than a huge aerial search for a missing hiker or two.
>>
>>1514623
>>1514653
this and this. fuck off to >>>/x/ with your bullshit, op.
>>
>>1514606
We prefer club
>>
>>1514934
They prefer club*
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>1514934
>>1514935
Yeah... autocorrect..
>>
>>1514934
I believe you OP.
>>
>>1514600
>but the concept of wild men living in national parks and abducting people seems very plausible
No it doesn’t
Stop making these threads
Fuck off
>>
>>1515759
t. mountain murderer
>>
>>1514653

Canadian Forest Ranger here.

These people do legit exist. However not in the parks but certainly along their peripheries. Still deep within remot, mountainous crown land.

Many of them are Free Man on the Land, Sovereign Citizen types. A lot of natives. Criminals.

There are supposedly settlements, if you could call them that. Places where the law won't go and doesn't matter.

OPs scenario might not be common, but it has absolutely happened multiple times that we at least know of.
>>
>>1515976
What province? My dad was a CO and never really mentioned anything like that. We're close to several reserves too (Northern Ontario)
>>
>>1515976
What's up with that bigfoot thing? I mean, in Canada there aren't that many bigfoot stories anyway. I guess I'm just being naive and ignoring what I believe. Thanks for your service. Man, bigfoot just made me want to buy a big-ass mamba. Bigfoot couldn't survive no mamba lol! You really think about it, that little man is the most dangerous thing a human could encounter if left alone? Thanks for your service. I'm glad to have come out and say that I'm a big believer in Sasquatch and Bigfoot. I'd heard so much about them, but never believed them. My son told me an interesting story at school. While his classmates were joking about bigfoot, a student approached them and said that he saw the creature. Everyone laughed...until rumors at our local paper caught wind of his story. Everyone agreed that the boy must have seen something, if not why had something happened? One day when we were outside and looking for deer, we came upon a couple of deer standing in an area where the woods had been trampled as we walked. One of them had a black glove that contained a trail of blood leading to the next area, and his finger fell off from being hit as he tried to break through the leaves on this branch of the tree. After looking at it for a while and noticing that the blood on it matched that of a mamba, we decided to search it and found the footprint. That was enough to show the truth from the beginning and we knew that the boy had seen something. Thank you for yo̸ur̵ service
>>
>>1515978

Alberta.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's even more of it on the BC side of the mountains.
>>
I haven't read it but I have listened to a podcast about it.
There's a take on the Bermuda Triangle that there actually isn't any large amount of mysterious disappearances in that area. That if you account for the amount of traffic through that area, weather conditions etc. it's just normal. Planes crash, ships sink.
This is my take on the Missing 411. There's nothing exceptional here. You could make a doco about Chicago and call it "Missing 9001" and say "Look at all these black drug dealers that disappeared, must be faeries or Satanic cults!"
Yeah, people die and go missing in parks like they do everywhere else.
>>
>>1515976

>t.Wannabe fantasy author
>>
>>1515995
>You could make a doco about Chicago and call it "Missing 9001"
kek that's actually a good idea
>>
>>1514600
/x/ tier conspiracy shit when most of the stories can be boiled down to "hiker overextends himself and gets lost when he panics."
>>
>>1514600
Avoid bright colors unless you need rescue then you can bust out your emergency signaling gear.

The less you stand out in the woods, the better.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.