[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: outdoors wojak.png (1.97 MB, 1500x938)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
Have you ever ran into someone while you were /out/ and thought about killing them, however briefly?
>>
>>1473278
usually when you kill people they stay dead anon
>>
>>1473278
This happens to me all the time and not just when /out/. Am I broken? I mean so long as I never actually DO anything I'm still ok right.
>>
>>1473368
Fantasy becomes reality for some people but it always starts off as fantasy
>>
>>1473278
All the time.
>>
File: 2 (2).jpg (56 KB, 786x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
No. You guys are kinda freaking me out rn.
>>
>>1473278
i was hitch hiking from san francisco to portland and this guy in a volvo picked me up and i wanted to ask him if he wanted to kill anyone with me but he told me in my head nah not tonight bro
>>
Call of the void. It happens to everyone.
>>
>>1473540
This is a gaslighter. For educational purposes, I will now explain the danger. All humans feel intrusive thoughts. They sneak in like wisps and are usually discarded by the higher functions of our mind. Humans can be corrupted by these gaslighters by convincing one suffering from a persistent intrusive thought that they are alone in their perverse ideations. This will foment in the mind of the intruded that they are cursed to think this way, which will result in a spiral of ill-thinking more likely to end in the engagement in aforementioned evil notion. These gaslighters are the most dangerous creatures in existence, but unfortunately are usually unaware of the damage they do.
Remember, if you feel it in your gut that something is normal and someone tries to convince you it is not, they are the freaks! Incapable of rationalizing and dispelling their own demons, they project greater evil upon the good, normal folk of the world! We were not born to hoist the burdens of the uninitiated! Kill the normies! REEEEEE!
>>
>>1473561
Gaslighting is not a real thing.
No one does it in real life
>>
File: 1542415078523.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>1473563
>>
File: 1536369485626.jpg (45 KB, 900x900)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>push them off cliff/edge
>hike out and tell no one and/or report a fall
How could it go wrong?
>>
>>1473278
ever seen your own reflection is a crystal clear forest lake?
>>
File: 1541619539061.jpg (30 KB, 480x502)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1473278
Of course. Nobody would notice. I could even rape them and by the time they find the body the evidence would've been destroyed by the enviroment. There would be no connection to me as they would've been the only witness other than my friend.
>>
>>1473278
I involuntary visualize killing everyone I meet. When I see you for the first time, I also see you with the rich red wine of your life force marinating the toothsome soft tissues of your shattered body and leaking into the ground.

I'm over it in a second or less, but it happens every time.
>>
>>1473278
They're called intrusive thoughts. Pretty common thing like if you're talking to someone and you think "what would happen if I just punched them right now for no reason?"
>>
>>1473368
it's not a sin to have dark thoughts. that being said, you're staying knife point distance from me if we cross paths on the trail
>>
>>1473561
kek.
that's a copypasta right there my dude. but I tend to agree
>>
>>1473591
you should probably steer clear of that feeling
>>
>>1473575
They get carried out by the guardian of the forest and live, that's what could go wrong.
>>
>>1473280
>See 9/10 qt standing at the edge of a cliff
>Give her a little shove
>Skinwalker
>>
>>1473563
I beg to differ. I've been putting my wife's handbag in the freezer every now and then, siphoning out half a tank of fuel that sort of thing.
>>
>>1473575
unless you're a psychopath it's going to haunt you. Normal people have quite predetermined morals, with murder of innocents being one of them.
>>
File: 1440424537124.gif (5 KB, 365x378)
5 KB
5 KB GIF
>on isolated trail/area
>guy asks if you're hiking alone
>>
>>1473712
I've got a coworker that drives a Mitsubishi Mirage. I turn his car around in his parking space every time he leaves with someone else for lunch. He often does a visible double take when he goes to leave for the day.
>>
>>1473278
I actually have that feeling every once in awhile but NOT whan I am /out/. /out/ every human being is more than a friend, they are outposts of friendly civilization in the indifferent, sometimes even hostile wilderness.
>>
>>1473278
Not while /out/ but pretty much every time I go to Walmart.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.