[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: 1535520117190.jpg (120 KB, 1242x808)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>Go on yearly out road trip with bros
>friend self invites his new gf this year

How do I tell him hes a dickhead for not asking us first
>>
>>1452907
You say "you are a dickhead for not asking us first".
>>
>>1452907
Say, "(****), why didnt you let us know about it before you invited her?"
"(****)" Can be:
>Bro
>Man
>Nigga
>[Insert name]
>Fag
Whatever you guys use commonly
>>
>>1452910
this
>>
>>1452907
You just know she's a massive cunt and that's why he didn't ask first. Hope you're bringing two cars
>>
Get her into your tent Anon. He won’t bring her again after you all take turns sharing her.
>>
>>1452923
Nah I dont mind her but it was always super to be a bros thing we did. He even brought it up and asked her if she wanted to come in front of us I wasn't gonna say anything so I didn't sound like a prick. I'm thinking about telling him to drive himself if he wants to go
>>
>>1452937
How far is the drive? Make sure there's two vehicles. I've seen a friend do this, chick hadn't been out before so she freaked out the first night. They only brought one car and the drive was 5hrs, so they all had to bail on the first morning out
>>
>>1452940
Its multi day I wouldn't care if it was a weekend thing. Leaving from MN to glacier park then to banff
>>
>>1452947
Then take multiple cars bro. Or, confront your friend (not in an angry manner, or a fight will occur), about why he invited her without telling anyone, and how she will work in your group, especially if the rest of you aren't close to her. Spending days out with people requires a past relationship, most of the time
>>
>>1452949
Thanks annon I'll probs just tell him to drive himself I have other guys going I can go do things with while I'm their but I'm not looking forward to late night fires discussing life and having to hold my inner feelings in as to not offend her

Since most early 20s girls are far left retards my friend who's dating her already pointed it out to me
>>
>>1452951
Be yourself, man. If you don't, you're not being a man. If she's sensitive, at the risk of sounding like an ass, it's her problem. You are who you are, /out/ trips are meant to let yourself relax and think on what you really think, not let someone's opinions constrict you. Just make sure you take separate vehicles, and make sure not to be a pansy. Do what you've got to do, say whats on your mind. If she isn't a fan of it, she can leave, man. You can't let someone new coming to join you destroy your enjoyment of the time.

That being said, don't be a dick, either. You need to be kind, while being confident in your actions and words. It's how you deal with unwanted persons. In my experience, unwanted persons turn out to be friends half the time, when approached like this
>>
This is why it helps if you shoot things on your trip.
>>
>>1452907
Take you meme back to >>>/tv/
>>
>>1452980
This thread doesn't belong there, guy. Been through this while going out myself, nothing worse to ruin a trip right away than an unwanted, unknown, inexperienced person that one person invites
>>
In my experience what happens is the guy that says something about it gets largely ignored by the other men who run on their instinct to protect and provide for women and who are happy to have the activity ruined in the hope of getting pussy somehow.
>>
>>1452994
You sound like you run with beta men. Any confident, strong male will continue to banter with the others, and do what's needed to make the trip a success. I've been with makes who act the way you described around females while camping; they always end up doing light work, talking softly to the lady, and then sleeping alone. You gotta alpha up, work that back mang. Prove your worth, then talk a bit, then you're in
>>
>>1452998
Forgot to add; even if you're not 'in' at the end of the night (even if that's not your goal in the first place and it's not your girl), be confident, keep treating your friends the same you always do. There's one lady, and she showed up with another guy. Unless you're the largest alpha Chad in history, you're not getting some. Just be confident during the trip, be confident after the trip, be yourself, have a good time. The women will roll in, eventually. You have to give it time, man
>>
>>1452998
I did run with betas and am a beta. The whole stinking culture is pussy-whipped, though, I have trouble believing that men valuing time away from women are not an exception to the rule.
>>
>>1453004
Oh, no, dude. I never meant that I think guys actually think they're going to fuck the guy's girlfriend that brought one.
I mean that guys act differently when a girl enters the space and none of them will admit that the space is better without women in it and they will pretend you are gay or weird if you say it's better without them.
>>
>>1452910
Fpbp
>>
>>1453006
>>1453009
If a man acts differently around a woman, he's trying to assert dominance, or he's displaying submission. If a man acts the same as he does around his fellow men, while with a single woman in his group, it subliminally displays confidence. Just be yourself man, at all times. The only way to be alpha, is to act to yourself, and not adhere to the social structure provided to you. You must provide your own social compass. If that isn't possible, then you're either with a toxic group of friends, or you're not experienced enough in social situations, more likely the latter. Work on yourself, what the others do doesn't concern you unless it's in regards to your camp or something. Be the alpha. We believe in you
>>
>>1453015
I'm not OP and I do "be myself." I am just saying I don't like anyone's chances of fixing these situations besides avoiding them by going /out/ with solid dudes.
>>
>>1453020
Sounds like we agree mang. Go out with people you like, be friendly If there's people you don't like, do the work required, and then enjoy the nature around you. What it's all about, whole reason I'm here right now
>>
>>1452910
/thread
>>
OP here I also had a trip for 2020 planned for the Olympics in Japan with this friend. I will be letting him know before hand that this us a trip we have been planning for us and I'm not going to be a third wheel on a trip I have been planning for years
>>
Tell him that he can't go with her, that's it. Stop being such a fucking pussy.
>>
Talk to the other guys and find out if they'd approve. If don't: Talk to him.

If you fags don't manage, go fishing and force her to kill an gut a fish. If she sais no, well, she won't wanna come in the future. if she does it with ease she might me a good addition.
>>
>>1452907
my buddy did this at our annual get together. i was fucking livid. she was miserable and it made us miserable. I don't mind if someone wants to organize something with the ladies but don't stealth invite your lady (or anyone new) to a yearly thing without consulting the group.

call him out on that one for sure. thats a dick move.
>>
>>1452951
nah dude this is your trip shes on your turf. she adjusts to you. i don't play that game.
>>
>>1452907
Let her come. When you get to bismarck, take her behind the 7 11 on 45th and Grand. Theres a Tiger Woods Shemale bwaiting back there. Pay him 50 bucks and he'll help. Help what? The gang style initiation beatdown. Youre gonna beat this bitch in tio prove her mettle. If she fails, thats when Tiger Woods come in. He'll rape her ass pro golf style. Then you ditch her. If she passes, continue on to Badland Park. Theres a hill onn mile marker 452. Cimbthe hill and find the white arrow painted onto the rock. Roll her down the hill in the direction ofthe arrow. Shell land right on top of a huge barrel cactus. If she survives, continue onto the next stage. Take her to the Grand Canyon. Go down StageCoach Rd in North Canyon Park. Find the Big Bumbble Bee Bitch. Cover her in honey and milk, chant "sha-la-la-la-la,la-la,la-la la-la laaa, BIGDICKBABYLON!" then offer her to the Big Dick Bandit. If he sees his shadow and chews off her left big toenail, then she is worthy. She will turn into Lil Wayne Eagle form [a giant griffon with Lil Wayne's head] and you will fly to Valhalla.
>>
This happens to all male groups at a certain age.
It signals the end of early adulthood and the end of trips like these.
It did not used to be like this.
>>
>>1453125
This, any time someone in my friend group brought someone new, whether they were friends or dating, we even cranked it up and talked as much shit as we could. A few of them got into it and a few of them bailed halfway though, it's a good filter
>>
>>1452910
/thread
>>
>>1453279
Women in /out/ only hold you back. I'll take them on a 4 hour kyack trip or glamping but that's about all there worth
>>
>>1453279
imho famalam your post makes you look like a "virgin incel"

ladies are great but sometimes you need a buddies trip. different dynamic.
>>
>>1452947
>from MN to Glacier to Banff
can I be your fucking friend damn
>>
>>1453283
This anon knows
>>
>going out with other people
for what purpose
>>
>>1453291
This really. I love my girl to death but we're not attached at the hip.
>>
>>1452907
Ask the other brothers their thoughts. If they agree with you then ask him not to bring her as it’s a bro only event. Why would he invite this girl and not other gorlfriends? This bitch will probably be taking pictures nonstop and I doubt she is capable of 10-15 mile a day hiking with a 70 pound rucksack.
>>
>>1454694
I'll just say take to vehicle ls since the cats out of the bag and he invited her I dont want her to despise me since I could use her as a in into her single roommate's

I'll just make a exception this time and plan another trip with bros only clearly labeled in the fine print
>>
>>1452953
Based
>>
>>1452937
It’s the beginning of the end anon. Same thing happened to me now all he does is drink pbr and post his arthoe gf
>>
>>1455554
:(
>>
>>1453315
You can be mine, I live halfway between Glacier and Yellowstone and my friends aren't pathetic cucks who would even consider inviting someone who bleeds from their crotch on a bros trip.
>>
>>1456257
M I S S O U L A
I
S
S
O
U
L
A
>>
>>1453015
>The only way to be alpha, is to act to yourself, and not adhere to the social structure provided to you.
>he says as he sits alone in his basement watching hentai because nobody can stand being around him
>>
>>1456258
Unfortunately not, had to move to Butt for work
>>
>>1452907
By uninviting him, it's really rather simple.
>>
>>1456258
Reporting
>>
>>1452940
This.
Unless she already goes /out/ on her own she's probably gonna wanna go home the first night after her phone battery dies and she hears a scary noise in the bushes.
The distance you're going your don't wanna be taking a newbie that far or on a multi day
>>
Bump
>>
>>1452907
>bro invites gf so they can all have a gang bang on road trip
>faggot op gets mad
>>
>>1452907
You posted this same thread in /trv/ last week and got the same reply.
>>1452910
It's still correct.
>>
>>1457965
I actually posted both around the same time to see if the responses would be the same
>>
>>1456258
is it truly the L O N D O N of the mountain west?
>>
>>1458724
No that would be
D E N V E R
E
N
V
E
R

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.