[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 38 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: fxo.png (667 KB, 902x454)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
Have you ever been bitten by a wild animal?
>>
>>1451046
wild animal, yes
wild mammal/reptile, no
>>
File: hi_five_icwydt.png (11 KB, 493x402)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>1451046
besides ya mum? no
>>
mosquitoes
>>
>>1451070
>Uses mom jokes
>Mum
Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 1417287699430.png (639 KB, 680x676)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>1451064
>>1451080
>>
I bite them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWxuwnp_sYA
>>
>>1451046
does it count if it's a lovebite and a hug :3
>>
>>1451046
Bats mostly, but that's because I'm a bat biologist.
>>
>>1451213
wat??????????
are you dracula?
>>
>>1451255
he's the rabies king
>>
by a wild dog... in the city.....
>>
File: badfeelawfetgsrhf.png (84 KB, 657x600)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>1451046
Yes, twice when I was young and naturally stupid, once when I was older and chemically-induced stupid:
>Badger
Friend and I were fucking around the woods around age 14, found a burrow in a hole beneath a fallen tree. I was poking a stick into it with my head turned toward my friend and a pissed off ball of fur flew out, growling and hissing. Latched onto my hand and bit/clawed the shit out of me while I was screaming hysterically and trying to yank it off. After maybe two or three seconds, it scrambled back to its burrow and growled some more while I got up (I had fallen somehow) and raced crying back to my house. Fucker was bigger and heavier than I would have thought.
>Wild horse
After my family moved to the desert, I found out about some wild (or feral, if you like) horse herds nearby and obviously wanted to see them. I went out one day with a bag of carrots--I was still a dumbass kid--and saw a herd of about 20. I tried calling and coaxing them, but only tossing carrots their way drew them closer. One big mare came up to me and tried to shove her nose into the bag. When I pushed her nose away, she kind of snorted and chomped the fuck out of my wrist/hand. I yelled and jumped back, which startled her enough to let go. After some of the herd ate the rest of the carrots, I waited for them to leave and walked home with a swelling hand and wet plastic bag.
>Halibut
More recently I visited San Diego to see an old friend, and he took me fishing out on a bay near his house. As the sun set, we were soaking bait and smoking weed in some beach chairs and I caught a nice halibut (to me anyway, he said it wasn't legal size). He unhooked it and dared me to stick a finger in its mouth, which because I was pretty high seemed like a funny idea. I didn't realize a fish could bite so hard desu, those teeth punctured my skin like nothing and I bled for ~15 minutes.
Good times friends, stay safe out there
>>
I was squirrel hunting a couple years ago,I shot one and put it in my game pouch. About 5 minutes later I shot another squirrel. While putting this one in the game bag the first squirrel bit me on my index finger down to the bone. Just look those front chompers.
>>
>>1451046
raccoon

i was feeding it from my hand and i started to play with it,one thing i did was keep my hand closed around the dog food so it nipped me slightly,
>>
File: long-neck-turtle.jpg (386 KB, 1600x600)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
Lots of times by one of these guys.
>>
File: 20190202_095242.jpg (2.12 MB, 4032x1960)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
Nothin major, possum bit through my glove
>>
Got bitten by a yote before. Accidentally trapped him when I was trying for a skunk that had been eating my cat food.
Shot it in """self defense""" and sold his body to my buddy who wanted to stuff it for his daughters birthday.
>>
File: 1548627683265.gif (208 KB, 354x534)
208 KB
208 KB GIF
>>1452202
>sold his body to my buddy who wanted to stuff it for his daughters birthday.

d-did she like it?
>>
>>1451255
Ha ha ha, I vunt to suck [spoiler]your dick![/spoiler]
>>
>>1451277
I'm vaccinated, I'm fine.
>>
>>1451046
Marten, they are surprisingly agile. And many Alligator Lizards growing up.
>>
>>1451046
lol look at this silly fox
>>
File: 20190206_155950.jpg (295 KB, 720x904)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Got bit by a chipmunk in the thumb, a neighborhood stray cat had it in its mouth, I thought It was dead, got it from the cat and the motherfucker spun around like a top to chomp me.

Second time it was a bat, in broad daylight I saw it laying on it's back, I touched it with a stick, then bare skin, it grabbed onto my fingertip and whipped its whole body around my hand when it chomped, had to get so many shots in my arse for rabies
>>
>>1451046
Once by a baby zebra
>>
>>1452532
>cruel
>dead shark
vegans can't into banter
>>
>>1451046
a snek with no teeth and countless lizards, so doesn't really count.
>>
>>1452532
wow, and i thought i used some weird shit to make a pipe. fuckin' aussies man...

on topic, i've been chomped by just about every lizard species in south florida. alot of bug bites a few fish too and a couple of birds. i can't think of any mammals beyond a few rough playing house cats.
>>
File: Louisiana.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>1451046
yeh man i ben down inna swamp n bin bit by dem fukin cottin mouts, it aint fun i tell ya, fuck got me on da fuckin shin, noow i bring da fo ten foh support
>>
>>1451046
Yes I also was rammed by a bison at Yellowstone
>>
>>1451046
Wild dog, parrot, random insects, bees and such.
>>
>>1451046
I got bit by a Canada goose when I was kid- right in the tricep- hurt like a bitch. Also...a turtle bit me too.
>>
>>1452844
>most corrupt politicians
Excuse me?
>>
>>1453262
dude, i'm going to stop you before you go too far

huey P long was one of the most notoriously corrupt people ever in the united states, and we are consistently more corrupt than all the other states
>>
never
>>
File: rabies vaccine.jpg (39 KB, 327x400)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
reminder to never get the post-exposure vaccination+immunoglobulin.
better to take the remote chance of the animal carrying it and death than to live with the terrible immune symptoms the vaccine causes.
It flares up every once in a while. It isn't pretty. hearing problems..... ear issues..... brain swelling..... nerve destruction.............many people go on to get MS.

nothing i regret more than getting this.
>>
i was once bitten by a cute girl

shit was odd she just came up and sank her teeth into my shoulder
>>
>>1455568
Cringe.
>>
>>1451046
I was bitten by a bat once. That was in 1776 though
>>
>>1455570
yea it was cringe true story tho
i just told her to fuck off and avoided her
no idea if it was some kinda strange emo kid flirting or what, either way fuck all that shit.
>>
Been bitten by quite a few snakes.
Funny story, my buddy who is super into wild life, knows all the Latin names and etymology of any single thing you could come up with, he and I were in the desert flipping over rocks trying to find reptiles and bugs. About an hour into the day and he's using this machete to flip over the rocks or tilt them up a bit.
He leans over and uses the machetes tip to dig into the ground sort or like a cane and he's trying to flip this rock over with his other hand, the machete is blade first into the ground with the blade facing the rock he's flipping over, as soon as he flips it this big ass snake lunged at him and it lunged straight through the machete and cut the top half of its head off, killing it.

Scared the shit out of us for a sec and then we realized what happened and couldn't believe it.
>>
>>1455587
BenFranklinpilled
>>
>>1452214
enjoy your autism lmao
>>
>>1452214
No, you're not: >>1455553
>>
Always got bit by those little lizards in southern backyards and got bit by a duck once.
>>
>>1455604
snakes are fucking stupid
>>
>>1455791
I don't have any of those symptoms, so yeah I'm good.
>>
>>1451046
Yeah as a kid I'd pick up snakes all the time and occasionally they would bite me. There were no poisonous snakes where I lived so it didn't matter
>>
alligator lizards, a non-venomous snake, and a bird.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.