[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

NoKids fuck off reeee
Tell me ideas on how you are raising out kids, ideas to get them to play outside. Stuff to do with them and stuff to make them do without you?
My daughter is 15 months old and we play outside literally every single day. Almost especially in the snow. But it’s easy right now, how can I keep it interesting outside?

What about for city folks?
>>
dont buy them ipads or a computer until they're at least like 12 or some shit. If you have at least a few acres and a big ol library, they will find all the entertainment they need there on their own.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (174 KB, 900x626)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>1447347
Get them a little horse to take care of. Creates a good work ethic and gets them out.
>>
>>1447347
>Stuff to do with them and stuff to make them do without you?
Just take them with you when you are out and don't stop them from going out by themselves. Trying to force them outside will just end up with opposite effects.
I mean, let's be honest: most of us went out on our own and would have done much more if our parents hadn't restricted us. There's no reason why the next generation would be any different.

>>1447352
I'll never understand why people are so opposed to computers on here. I've had access to computers and the internet pretty much the moment I learned to read, and the primary thing I used it for was learning new things my parents couldn't teach me. stuff like lighting fires without paraffine or gasoline, blacksmithing, gardening etc.
both vor me and pretty much anybody I've spoken to about this, video games and other timewasters were only interesting when we couldn't go out.
Besides, knowing how to use a computer is an extremely important skill nowadays if you're aiming for higher education. at my (pretty good and german) university, simply knowing how to script a little is good enough to get you a part time job or position for a thesis immediately.
>>
>>1447362
This this this. It really is possible to raise your kids /out/ and without being Amish. My dad saw the internet as a tool pretty early on and taught me how to find whatever I needed/wanted. Sorta like “unlearning” from what I understand. All you’ve really gotta do is restrict screen time a bit, my dad didn’t let me use my PlayStation or tv during the day but if I came in and said “what do frogs eat?” We’d rush to the computer and find out everything frogs eat. And with age the restrictions lessened. But then on the other side. My wife was raised by fucking hippies. She literally didn’t get the internet till she was like 14 and it made her an autistic desu. She had like no fucking movies or cable and it led to her hanging out with dirty street kids, so in her parents eyes, total success. They raised an /out/ kid, meanwhile she was out doing bad nigga shit with her hood rat friends.
>>
>>1447389
That being said. When I got home from from school. I’d come in, put on shitkickers and outside clothes and go into the woods and not come back till dark most days. On weekends we’d wake up. And my dad would send me outside.
>>
dad of a 4 yo sc/out/ here. these are my three tenets:
>enthusiasm
show them what you love and how much you live it
>patience
move at their speed, not yours
>flexibility
adjust plans as you go to focus on what excites them or what meets their energy level
so far it's worked. he loves hiking, rock scrambling, kayaking and camping, and we're trying xc skiing later this month. and fortunately my wife, brothers and cousins are all /out/ so he has a lot of positive role models.
re: technology, it's an important part of modern life that they'll have to learn eventually. better young when it's easy than old when it's hard. but that's a balance you'll need to decide on on your own.
>>
>>1447399
I love this too. Especially patience. One of the only things I’ll ever fault my dad on is hunting. He didn’t get to get out there as much as he’d of liked so when he finally did, and he’d bring me. He was a bit of a bear about it. He pushed a bit too hard because he A.) just wanted to go hunting and B.) wanted me to see him get something and it put my off hunting from when I was little till I was about 19. Now we hunt all the time but when my daughter is old enough to be around gunshots I’m gonna take her with the full intention that we won’t see anything, let alone get anything. Just so I can get her out there and used to it. Once she’s old enough to pay attention, that’s when I’ll start teaching her how to be successful.
>>
>>1447347
Take them /out/..
Go camping, hiking, hunting. My kids all got turned on to the outdoors with one awesome hike. We did the Sunday Gulch trail in Custer state park in South Dakota. It is a loop trail. Go CCW from the trail head. The first 1/2 mile was going down a streambed with 50 foot granite walls on both sides. Have video of them, ages 11 to 5 all walking down the trail, mouths agape. After that 2 of the 3 are hard core outdoors types, hunt, fish camp, hike whenever we can. The 3rd, enjoys it, just not her favorite thing to do. One will go to college this fall to study biology. Wants research charismatic mega fauna.

Teach them to shoot. Pellet guns, move up to 22's, shotguns, high power, then hand guns. Have them take hunter education. Go out and hunt or trail game. Try trap/skeet shooting when they get about 12.
>>
>>1447347

My son is 8 months. We go on walks and look out the window a lot, That's it for now. This summer maybe we'll do some hikes with him strapped in.
>>
File: 1111229451.jpg (297 KB, 793x690)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>1447347
why is it so small
>>
>>1447352
>dont buy them ipads or a computer until they're at least like 12 or some shit.
That's stupid, seeing as a lot of schools do shit with those, even before age of 10. Most my 9 year old schoolwork is done online. What you need to do is limit how much time they spend on those things, limit what they can do on it too. Both my nieces are under 10 an own iPad, all they do on them is read books on them.
>>
>>1447357
And makes your Daughter turn into a mentally ill horsegirl.
>>
>>1447473
Horses are cancer desu. Buy daughter a cow. Same size (so they learn to respect shit they can’t beat in a fight) equal amount of work. Milk production. Eventually butchering and a lesson about where food comes from.
>>
>>1447473
That's only the bitches that put them in a stable and have someone else do all the work. Or yanks, they're just mentally unhinged in general.
>>
>>1447347
First of all, please allow your kids to grow up with a pet. My family got us a dog when I was 5 years old. It teaches them so much it's ridiculous how valuable a dog is to children when they grow up.
And regarding the topic I f this thread, take your children out on camping and hiking and nature trips maybe not always and necessarily every single time you have the opportunity, but on a consistent basis. Every x weeks/months, you go on a 2 day hiking trip or you go camping by a lake.
The point in their lifes will come when they don't wanna do that stuff with you anymore. Puberty will happen, they want to gain space from you and your activities. All of the good things will most likely stop. You need to prepare and accept this. /Out/ adventures can still be happening, but don't force your childrento do it.

All right, I'm done with the parenting advice by a dude who never had children
>>
Your kid will hate you and fall behind with modern society if you try to keep them away from computers and other electronics.
Literally all you have to do is teach them how to enjoy and appreciate the outdoors. It's that simple, what keeps bringing you back to the outdoors? Show them what you love
>>
File: 1465599327782.jpg (91 KB, 723x290)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Guys please do not have kids. Its fun for the first 10 to 15 years if you are very lucky then your wife leaves you and takes the kids.
She teaches the kids to hate you and you never get to see them.
You still pay though so you work long hours and have a terrible apt to live in.
This happens at least 30 percent of the time.
'Dont fool yourself that your wife is different. There is no way you can tell at 30 what they will do at 45.
Its pure luck.
Why gamble like that ?
Its not just your happiness either. They kids never grow up right with a single mom so their lives also are ruined.
Even if this post makes you angry, please think about what I am saying. Dont just get triggered , consider the math guys.
Dont live a nightmare.
>>
>>1447605
>living in fear
yeah, nah
>>
>>1447605
Fuck that dude. I love my wife. If she left tomorrow. I’d still love her for all the time we had together. My beautiful daughter. And all the sweet raw mammalian fucking we’ve had over the last 6 years. Don’t be afraid of shit.
>>
>>1447605
>Its fun for the first 10 to 15 years if you are very lucky then your wife leaves you and takes the kids.
She teaches the kids to hate you and you never get to see them.
You still pay though so you work long hours and have a terrible apt to live in.

This is what will happen.
>>
>>1447621
Eh? Sometimes. Especially if you’re a dumb asshole. Keep date night alive, fags
>>
>>1447623
It happens more than sometimes anon and if you think it only happens to assholes you are not looking at the facts.
>>
>>1447609
Living in fear is worrying your wife will leave you.
Never having a wife at all is just dodging a bullet. I met an old single guy on the beach the other day. Never married , worked hard for years, own a beach house and a fishing boat.
He does not seem worried at all.
Never worried that is wife is cheating.
Never worried that his kids are fuckups.
Happiest guy you will find.
>>
>>1447643
>>1447641
Today. I laid on the couch and took a nap while my daughter watched hunting shows and snuggled me until she woke me up by petting my face and whispering “dada snow” to show me it was snowing. My wife came home a little while later and made chili. Now we’re sitting watching two teams of cheating niggers fight in a stadium over some swine hide. That old man will never feel the joys I feel every day. He can have his beach house and fishing boat. I’ve got a rowboat and some bass lures.
>>
>>1447654
Let us know what's up in ten years when your daughter, wife, rowboat and lures are gone
>>
>>1447661
I’ll rember days like today. We’re not all cynical fucks m8.
>>
>>1447654
>That old man will never feel the joys I feel every day.
I dont believe thats true.
Enjoy it while it lasts. If you never face that life being torn apart, just know that you got lucky and it was not to do with anything clever you did.
YOu gambled , you might win , you might lose.
>>
File: 1503625090604.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>1447665
>I’ll rember days like today
Not the same anon but I can tell you ... it only makes it worse to remember. You cant imagine the pain and it never goes away.
>>
>>1447671
>>1447679
The highest divorce rates by profession are still a little under 50%. It’s not gambling. It’s barely flipping a coin. And it’s not just math. My wife and I love each other, we’ve been together for years. I recognize you gentlemen and plenty of other fellas get their hearts ripped out and their lives torn apart. That being said. Sometimes fellas. It doesn’t end in fire.
>>
>>1447686
Jesus mate do those odds look good to you?
Do you think love lasts forever ?
>>
>>1447691
That’s the highest divorce rates. Farming your odds are 22 out of a thousand.
>>
>>1447605
>nihilitic bullshit

Nah fuck off.

Have kids and raise them to be good people.
>>
>>1447710
This guy^ this thread started so wholesome. Then Jeff and his band of divorced Michaels showed up.
>>
File: 1546393542928.jpg (257 KB, 960x960)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Be fruitful and multiply

Perhaps the only thing redeeming on this planet besides being in nature, is raising wholesome and morally upright children.

Teach them good values and to love nature and their community.
>>
>>1447718
That’s it man, 3 years ago. Me and my wife had no idea why we were really here. We were sitting in our chairs by the woodstove drinking a bunch reading and we both kinda just looked at each other and like. It clicked. It clicked why we are here. And honestly, I was so fucking scared when she told me she was pregnant. Then the day after my daughter was born I told my wife I want 18 kids. And I might make em desu.
>>
File: pepetea.jpg (10 KB, 236x238)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I have no kids yet but
>go to cousin's homestead for the weekend with my family
>one of the kids (my cousin's son) is like 10 years old, we go ride dirt bikes around on the road
>we stop for a moment to turn around, his chain falls off when he revs it, he drops the bike and scrapes his elbow
>he's a little beaten up but he gets up and brushes himself off
>"hey anon can you put the chain back on? I don't know how"
>wouldn't you rather I teach you
>"alright sure"
>teach him how
>his eyes light up and he says "wow thanks anon, I'll remember that. Now I can do it alone if I have to."
>we start riding back
>his bike runs out of gas
>it's alright, we can just walk the rest of the way bud
>he remarks "you know, that was better than if I had just gone riding."
>haha agreed
>"I learned a lot, and it kinda feels good to hurt once in a while."

fucking based
some kids give me so much faith lads, I can't wait to have my own
>>
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
>>
>>1447767
There’s always one.
>>1447764
Yeah man. That’s how ya gotta do it. And before I got involved in like, parenting shit. I had no faith in the future. But as I see how some folks are raising good kids. It gives me a lot of hope. There are gonna be some bright lights in the dull wave of zoomer babies.
>>
>>1447767
Do the world a favor and cut your dick off. You’re the last asshole that should multiply.
>>
>>1447767
Pasta
>>
>>1447347
I have four kids, ages nine, nearly six, three, and one. The oldest three go to a Rudolf Steiner kindergarten and school, and I think it's really great for their appreciation of nature and the outdoors. They spend time outside every day regardless of weather, and are expected to bring suitable clothing to keep them comfortable and dry. They learn all the normal stuff like literacy and numeracy, but also learn lots of other things like knitting, carpentry, construction, whittling, and wood carving, so they all seem to be good problem solvers and practical children. The school age children spend play time outside in what is more or less a forest, building huts and forts from logs and branches, sliding in mud and playing games amongst themselves. The kids there are really resilient, fit and strong (most of the boys in the class have visible abs and they're fuggin 9 years old). It's honestly probably the single best decision as parents we ever made to check it out. It can seem quite "sensitive" and airy-fairy to the outsider at first, and it is to the extent that there's a bigger focus on emotional well-being than your average school, but I have also never seen a kid so tough as these Steiner kids. It's fucking awesome. We go /out/ too but I just felt like ranting about this for a little bit, that's how happy it makes my family.
>>
>>1447896
Isn't it some kind of cult?
>>
>>1447952
Commie faggot Jews butthurt that the regular school system turns kids into upstanding citizens that can contribute to their nation's corporations and teach bullshit snowflake shit to act like they care about their "feelings". Notoriously known for turning children into gays. Heard they might take money from Soros but sont have a source, wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>1447767
Holy fuck , I cannot unread that shit. So glad I do not have a daughter.
>>
>>1447473
Or...
>>
>>1447710
>Have kids and raise them to be good people.

if only life were so simple anon. oh well, you will see soon enough
>>
>>1447896
how much is it?
video related: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkiij9dJfcw
>>
Remember that it is now possible for kids to sue parents for every having them in the first place

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-wants-to-sue-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-without-his-consent.html
>>
>>1448023
If he wins he should be removed from existence.
>>
>>1448004
>started getting into falconry a year ago
>live in Virginia so nowhere to go innasteppes and LARP as some Turk or Mongol.
>>
>>1447347
Do NOT buy them a ipad, phone or computer.
They will find enjoyment in nature, get them into guns and the rest will all follow.
>>
File: 1548460245171.jpg (31 KB, 640x596)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1448046
I think the big victory is just the awareness its generating that its not really a good thing to bring more people into the world.
You are not really doing them a favor by having them
>>
>>1448353
Phones are essentially a necessity for modern social cliques. You will be secluding them from other kids and possibly hinder their social life. You may think that's a fair trade off/what's best for them, and that's fine they're your kids, but you're underestimating how reliant society is on phones.
Maybe dont get them their own personal computer but dont keep your kid away from computers in general. Most schools start introducing kids to computers and shit really early now, pretty much all occupations rely on computers now and everything is becoming increasingly digital
>>
>>1447661
In 10 years he'll be knee deep in some sweet daughter gash
>>
>>1447767
What the fuck is wrong with you?

This must be some sort of 4d bait?
>>
>>1447352
>dont buy them ipads or a computer until they're at least like 12 or some shit
this.
Have a family computer or smth and when they want their own or an iphone instead of a flip tell them to get a job. You will raise kids that know the value of things (how many weeks of delivering newspapers at 5am before school to get that phone) and are self reliant. They will inevitably become out because out is free and immensely valuable to your body and soul.
>>
>>1448382
They're arguably essential in normal social circles, if you're a wierdo like me and send your kids to Steiner schools then they're not. As for computers, there's nothing to indicate that computers or other digital devices improve learning outcomes, and plenty of evidence to suggest that it's quite detrimental in the first decade or so of their life. That still leaves plenty of time to learn how to use computers while still leaving their earlier years to just being a kid.
>>1447952
No? It's just a different approach to education. There's some spiritual stuff but our school takes it fairly lightly. It's mostly used to foster the imagination in the kindergarten, and in older students they talk a lot about historical stories from different religions and mythologies, mainly for their functionality as fables and reflection on decision making. It's not really a big drawcard for me personally but I think they do get home value from it anyway.
>>1448011
It's not that much because they're still partially state funded, and the rest is a "donation". We pay about $1500 a year for all three combined, though we would choose to pay more if we had more money. We try and give our time though.
>>1447985
(You)
>>
>>1447473
What's wrong with mentally ill horsegirls?
>>
File: Fortniteman.png (201 KB, 816x774)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>1447347
My kids joined the scouts, they learn all sorts of outdoorsy shit I missed out on as a kid having an absent father and having sleep for dinner.
We go on little camping holidays throughout the year (great on a long weekend), we go hiking (their friends can't believe they climbed a mountain), I will pay for them to learn anything (I get them a few taster sessions before I commit because they sometimes want clothing/equipment more than they actually want to do things) and encourage them to go outside. Their "play" clothes are warm and decent but not anywhere as good as the things they take when we actually go /out/.

The only downside is that they insist on dressing like pic related until they get too cold and want videos of them doing fortnite dances the moment they get anywhere picturesque, but I guess that can't be avoided.
>>
>>1448480
Your kids sound based
>>
>>1448480
>>1448659
Yeah man, you’ve got some based bebes
>>
I don't have kids yet, but when I do I reckon that I will raise them the same way my dad raised me. Start them off young with livestock and gradually add more responsibilities. 4H starting in 3rd grade, wrestling and football in 6th grade. No phone till he has a car, and no car till he buys his own. No allowances, no fancy clothes, one pair off boots and one pair of shoes.

With any luck he will move out by 18 and be married by 22.
>>
>>1448480
they sound like little faggots
>>
>>1447347
>daughter
Well that sucks. All the best tho.
>>
File: 1.png (329 KB, 602x461)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>1447767
Very interesting perspective anon. Thanks for sharing that.
>>
File: 1548815375362.jpg (220 KB, 1200x859)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>1447691
Someone hurt you. Doesn't mean it'll happen to everyone else. Having children and a wife is the most important thing in life, so I give you credit for trying. You did your best, I am sure. But god damn, let other people try.
>>
>>1447767
if you raise her correctly, and were less of a retard, you would understand that the goal is for her to be with a man that loves, physically too. It's not a pleasant thought, but every man to have a daughter goes through it. Don't be a fucking weirdo.
>>
File: 3905598860_d5b2eaeb96.jpg (170 KB, 500x375)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>1449404
>Doesn't mean it'll happen to everyone else
Actually anon, it does mean that.
In fact , its going to happen to a sizable percentage of anons on this board.
Some say as many as 50%
We could easily argue that number , but no one will say its less than 25%
I think this is an important thing to consider.
>>
>>1449408
>>1449405
Sorry anon.
Misread
>everyone else
as
>anyone else
my mistake but the point is still pretty much the same.
>>
>>1449408
r u retarded? 50 percent is not everyone. and if you look up the reasons for divorce, they're generally easily avoidable if you aren't a degenerate.
>>
>>1449410
>>1449409
well my previous statement is null, but my point stands also.
>>
>>1449410
>Half get divorce raped, 90% of the remainder are miserable
>>
>>1449410
>they're generally easily avoidable
Really? I have been asking every divorced woman I know for years what their reasons were and except for one cheating husband most answers were along the lines of "he didnt help with the dishes so we did not feel like a "team".
I shit you not , this is the stuff I have been getting back for a long time.
Anon if you think this stuff is easy then you are in real danger.
>>
File: 1535589935197.png (79 KB, 801x723)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>1448448
>tfw no mentally ill horsegirl gf
>>
>>1449422
>>1449422
Dont worry anon, this anon is working on one for you!

>>1447612
>>1447612
It will be a few more years yet
>>
>>1449433
Ur unpleasant. That’s why you are divorced
>>
>>1449408
Jesus christ, no wonder she left you. You're emasculated and miserable. Good men can turn pain into willpower to push forward. All you do is wallow in it and try to drag everyone else down. You can't even call yourself a man, you're just too pitiful.
>>
File: 1515632850500.jpg (8 KB, 442x500)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1447362
>>1447470
>if you don't buy them ipads, they won't perform well at public school!
>>
>>1447686
>Fiance just started working as a massage therapist and physical therapist
>she's very hands off, even with me, but says the work environment is making her more comfortable with touchy clients and co-workers
>I cannot in words express the measure of my anxiety
>>
File: 1539022701078.jpg (5 KB, 220x229)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>1450252
break it off NOW
>>
>>1447612
>all the sweet raw mammalian fucking we’ve had over the last 6 years
>only has one kid
pathetic
>>
Me and my son (hes only 2.5) track animals all the time, as if we were photographers or hunters he knows the smells, the prints, the habitats and behaviours. Obviously he isnt a tracker but hes really fucking into it, we have foxes really close and is nuts about spotting them. I control the variables and we got like a 60% success rate to keep it interesting.
Considering you fucking losers have fucking loser DNA your kids might not give a single fuck so get them red dead 2. Autistic safe fishing experiences.
>>
File: 1522785315023.png (90 KB, 1500x1200)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>1450264
thought you were cool up until
>Considering you fucking losers have fucking loser DNA
why would you say something so mean?
>>
>>1450268
Read the rest of the comments, half you fucking rats need sterilising. Something as wholesome as this turned to how having daughters is cuckoldry and how love cant last. So excuse me for my disclaimer when some you fucking trogs take your shit heads to the woods and they cant even remember the word fox let alone how its piss smells or what turned leaves look like.
>>
>>1450273
>comments
oh, so you're just a normie who has pre-conceived notions that everyone on le 4chan is an evil racist misogynist. but why are you even posting here then? go away if you don't like it and stop being mean to people
>>
>>1450264
>>1450273
>starts to contribute something positive and on topic to the thread
>completely flips tone and turns into a vile cunt shitting up the thread
>proceeds to complain about other people shitting up the thread
hmm.jpg
and that daughters rant is pasta, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>1450299
"Hey what you doing here if everyones a cunt!?" ... "why you being a cunt" .... fuck off
>>
>>1450301
lol, okay bro. have fun with your kid who definitely exists and isn't you roleplaying.
>>
>>1447362
I could agree on not needing to get rid of computers. There IS a lot of good to be gained from them. But frankly. I wouldn't give em a phone at all. Smartphones are literally just an addictive time-wasting tool and everyone who thinks otherwise are memeing themselves.
>>
>>1450252
>>1450252
does she give happy endings?
>>
>>1448381
Jesus christ how miserable do you people have to be to realize just how fuck-awful this toxic culture we have now is? It isn't kids, it's this shitty engineered culture
>>
>>1452316
Your reading comp sucks. Anon says dont have kids because its not fair to them.
>>
>>1452316
>It isn't kids, it's this shitty engineered culture
No , its the women , they should never have bee allowed to vote
>>
>>1447347
I take my two lads fly fishing and basic camping trips .
There's nothing better to learn kids about the struggles of modern life are mainly non important.
They catch their own food ,start Thier own fires and cook their own food .
If we don't catch we don't eat ,but I set up deadfall traps and snares for some flame cooked squirrel as back up food.
Other occasions we go innawoods with lads leading the way with a compass but I tag the trees to find our way out as darkness falls .
>>
>>1447347
I used to run around outside all day playing in the woods and fields and come back in time for dinner at the end of the day. Those were the best times of my life.
>>
>>1447605
Keep your shit to /pol/ and /biz/ please
>>
>>1447767
Go away Donald, it's your fault she married the Jew.
>>
>>1447362
>My personal example applies to 7 billion other people
A German autist, what a shock.
>>
>>1447470
You don't need that shit. There was a belief once, several years ago, that you had to get kids using tech ASAP. Obviously it's unavoidable, but there's no reason to get them hooked sooner. They have their whole lives to be nose-glued to a screen.
>>
>>1447643
That old "single guy" is fucking twinks off of Grindr in the bay windows of his beach house. Being sucked off by a 19 year old Filipino femme will make you pretty happy, if that's what you're into.
>>
>>1447767
>heterosexual relationships are all cuckoldry
>women are only bodies
spotted the 17th century faggot.
>>
>>1448023
that's a publicity stunt, not a legal case.
>>
>>1452339
>>1452358
Exactly, that warped perception is a result of the shit culture he and/or you inhabit, not them themselves, who would be fine in a healthier culture.
>>
>>1452895
>old copy pasta
Spotted the newfag
>>
>>1452891
The point is its pretty hard to be happy if you are tied to an angry woman.
When they hit menopause , they become toxic and ruin your life.
>>
File: NOKIA_IMG2219_resized.jpg (151 KB, 800x600)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>1448448
Absolutely nothing. They are the best.
>>
>>1447605
this.
mark these words.
but millennials will not listen to you.
>>
>>1447605
>>1452895
>just listen to me, whitey
>don't have kids
>>
>>1453194
>If
>>
>>1453965
Did you married a mean one?
>>
>>1453967
nope. she's calm, sweet and level-headed.
>>
>>1447654
Yep. I love the family life. If you marry when you are both good and young, you don't have to worry about picking up trash women. Stay in church and do nice things for your wife, because you are a great husband. We have two and another one on the way. Family life = best life. Without a doubt.
>>
>>1447691
Your lineage ends with you if you dont. All the struggles your forefathers bore to protect their kids are wasted on you if you don't get married and raise a family
>>
>>1447703
Yep. Don't marry a whore. Problem solved
>>
>>1447605
Go home Shekelberg. You act like that’s a fact of life when it’s something that can be defeated
>>
File: 20190215_024907.jpg (1.04 MB, 2560x1440)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>1447347
>Tell me ideas on how you are raising out kids
Getting a little too close to my actual real life job desu
If you are outside Scandinavia good luck
I
>>
>>1454150
>when it’s something that can be defeated
Not true.
Many women are destined to cheat. Unless your plan is to just suck it up and pretend it didnt happen, then no, you cant defeat it.
>>
>>1449413
You need to remember that there are people out there who are on ex-wife #5 already. 50% of marriages end in divorce because almost everyone who stuffs it the first time fucks it up the second go around too. Less than a third of first marriages end in divorce.

The divorce rate strongly correlates to how many premarital sexual partners the couple has had. You only need to worry if you've been a slut or you're going to marry a slut.
>>
File: 1525605787326.png (550 KB, 641x572)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>1454864
>Less than a third of first marriages end in divorce.
That is still crazy bad odds anon and its only over the course of 5 years.
Come back in 15 years and most are dead and many are living in sexless marriages.
The only happy couples are a few simpletons who would be happy no matter what.
How many of those women became unfuckable ugly after two kids?
There are so many pitfalls
>>
>>1454870
>The only happy couples are a few simpletons who would be happy no matter what.
>tfw too smart to be happy
yes, that's your problem.
>>
>>1454876
Not pretending to be smart anon, i am just a blue collar guy.
All i am doing is looking around at the long term success rate of my peers and my clients.
The picture is horrific.
Are things really that different where you live? In your socio economic peer group ?
>>
>>1454890
i have a few friends/family members who are divorced, but the majority are still together and happy. my wife and i have been married 13 years, we have 2 kids, and still as happy as day 1. sorry your situation doesn't encourage it.
>>
>>1454900
>but the majority are still together and happy
Wow, I can honestly say the exact opposite.
I have only ever known a handful of couples that were really happy . Most are faking it with at least one of them seriously unhappy or they bicker like mad. The rest are all divorced. Nearly every man I know over 40 has been divorced at least once or soon to get divorced.
I have heard things are better among well educated white couples making over 200k a year on the east coast.
Its not at all like that on the west coast.
>>
>>1454917
my circle is primarily educated white people with a household income of $100-200k. and i live on the california coast (admittedly in a small town, not a city, so that's a different dynamic). anecdotal, i know, but that's my experience.
>>
>>1448381

says the anon who just learned to walk upright.

Holy monkeyfeet, Batman.
>>
>>1447605
>it's fun for the first 10 to 15 years
If you get kids because "It's fun" you're a fucking retard. Neck yourself for this whole post you god damn beta.
>>
>>1454836
Yes you can, it's called not being a beta male.
>>
>>1455014
you are in for some surprises in life anon
>>
>>1454136
how can you tell tho
>>
>>1455361
listen to your friends. without exception every divorce i know was obvious to everyone outside the couple before they were even married.
>>
>>1447605
I was married for 10 years (together 14 total), then she divorced me, and I've been living in a tent in her back yard for the last few. She tells our son positive things about me, and wants me to be able to be here until he graduates and goes to college later this year.
>>
>>1455421
Oh geez, I guess I had women all wrong then.
Sounds like an ideal situation anon. I think I will rush out and get married tomorrow.
>>
>>1455433
Life's rich pageant, anon, no one said not being a normie would be normal with everything be what it "should".
>>
>>1450239
There are schools that actually require it, cause all their books and shit are online. Go dumbfuck, maybe have kids and see what schools that are not ghetto require.
>>
Get dog (s), move out, make out fun, plant veggies, wageslave as little as possible, shoot together, give them knives, have chickens, make them understand that this lifestyle is the only way to live a fulfilling life.

My kids listen to Grimm stories on a bluetooth speaker before bed and watch cartoons friday and saturday evening. The rest of the time they are out.

Also, let them be there when you kill something, my kids take part in pig slaughter and they have no problem with it because they know that's what pigs are for. My sisters kids vomited by seeing a dead deer in the barn once.
>>
>>1455601
And also choose your wife wisely. And wait with kids until you are ready. 35 is the new 25.
>>
>>1455374
>obvious to everyone outside the couple before they were even married.
Not been my experience either.
So many times I remember everyone being shocked when a marriage failed.
Now its just expected.
The idea that you can know what a woman at 30 will be like at 45 is just bollocks.
>>
>>1455127
The only life surprise would be if you weren't Jewish. Now leave and go breastfeed your kids before your wife gets home from work
>>
>>1455603
>choose your wife wisely
This is what i am on about.
This is not possible, its just a gamble.
Prove me wrong
>>
Got my kids doing a lot of projects like cleaning up the winter brush and we are planning on building a stone bridge over our crick. Gotta teach em to do the small things and the big things. Maintaining is more important than building and when you build ya gotta maintain it.
>>
Steiner School anon here. Any suggestions for a first fixed blade knife? The oldest has an Opinel No.6 already but I feel like he's due for a big boi knife, and I'm going to make a sheath for it. Probably under 3 inches long is preferred, wood handle, and inexpensive.
>>
>>1454870
>within 5 years
No, a third of first marriages fail before the death of a participant.

That falls to under 5% when it's a male virgin and female virgin at the wedding day and stays under 10% when the married couple had premarital sex with only each other or only one other partner each.

The biggest lie in our culture today is that there is any such thing as consequence free fornication. You are trading physical pleasure in the now against your future happiness.
>>
>>1455723
A women who is wife material is a virgin who wears her natural hair color, lacks tattoos or piercings (except possibly one earring on each ear lobe), has the muscle strength to lift at least 40 lbs to her shoulders, the muscle tone to hike a 10 mile day, and the stomach to tolerate the side effects of your hobby (eg the smell of blood and the sight of dead deer, dead fish, etc).

She will have answers for you when you ask her what she wants instead of saying "you decide" and then not liking your choice, she will encourage you to be frugal, but understand when an expense is for something important to you, and she will manage the portions of the work of running the household that you find uninteresting (provided that you don't undercut her in this management).

She will have hobbies of her own that aren't just yours.

She won't be interested in dating someone who isn't a complete and well adjusted man himself.

There's a 90% chance she's religious and requires you to have some faith of your own, even if you're less likely than her to go to church.
>>
>>1454870
Op here, gotta admit, maybe we’re too dumb, we’ve got a wood stove she cooks on, Ive got a enfield I hunt with, the baby has a bunch of baby dolls. We’re doing just fine.
>>1455361
Tbh, my wife and I were both hoes when we were little kids, then she found church and I found the woods.We realized drugs and fucking weren’t what we wanted out of life.I don’t worry about her. Because I know her, I know her better then I know myself and she’s never pull shit like that, plus. Every 2 or 3 years we have a threesome. That probably helps.
.>>1455601
Love this list. The most powerful memory of my father is the first time we gutted a deer, he taught me more about life in that single hour then I’ve ever learned in one sitting again.
>>
>>1454806
danish?

>>1454890
that's because they don't know how to choose partners in the first place, and they don't know how to deal with the tough shit life can throw. turn off the TV and read a book.
>>
>>1456142
my wife's like that and totally non-religious. was never baptized.
>>
>>1456137
>No, a third of first marriages fail before the death of a participant.
not even close to a real statistic unless you a talking about people from two generations ago.
Not useful information at all
>>
>>1447473
All girls are horse girls you incel.
>>
File: agegap.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>1456571
>All girls are horse
you got that right
>>
>>1447347
Stupid fucking thread. Take your kid to a yard or park. Sage all fields.
>>
>>1456583
Did she abort it, or just put it up for adoption?
>>
>>1455361
It's like how you can tell if a particular pit bull might attack your kid. You can't, but the tendency is there and it's just a matter of the right set of circumstances randomly coming together.
When women aren't happy, they go back to their core currency. They've been taught all their lives and reinforced daily that they have value based on their sexual appeal. If you aren't making them happy, or their expectations aren't met, out comes the primary nature. Guys aren't so different... If your woman withholds sex, your programming makes you start thinking elsewhere too. For women, any vague lack of satisfaction will almost certainly eventually lead to jumping ship into another man's arms. only difference is men generally feel they were wrong and stupid, women feel completely justified (and society will back it.)
So I disagree. It isn't about choosing the "right" one, even a past proven whore at heart can be a faithful partner. It's about devoting yourself to her happiness and monitoring that well. It will almost never be fair or logical, it's just a choice you make or you need to be clear you don't give a shit and follow through. Either way, don't tie up your future or your money unless you're okay with guaranteeing your risk with those items for the sake of what you might gain.
>>
>>1456142
Best advice.
>>
>>1447347
Are nokids a thing here? I thought only redditfags had self esteem that low.
>>
>>1456777
However I find your approach a tad defeatist, your overall message is right, marriage is takes work. It’s not a romcom. It’s a commitment and just like any other commitment there are pros and there are cons. Sometimes me and my wife will spend our car rides laughing our asses of at stupid noise one of us made accidentally, sometimes we spend it listening to a podcast staring out the windows. At the end of the day though, good day or bad, I know I am not spending this life alone. I am spending it with my best friend and children.
>>
>>1456784
Well there’s a hobo general sooooo.
>>
>>1456777
>It's about devoting yourself to her happiness and monitoring that well.
Holy fuck that is cucky beyond belief.
>>
I have 5 kids.
We go /out/ on a regular basis.
Sometimes it results in pure insanity, other times it's bliss.
AMA
>>
>>1456827
>AMA
How do you feel about the cringy idea posed that you must devote yourself to your wifes happiness and monitor it closely or she will grow to feel a vague lack of satisfaction and leave you ?
>>
>>1456882
The amount of work you put into a relationship is proportionate to how attractive the woman is. If you marry a fat, grotesque creature, odds are you can get her to do most of the housework, take care of the kids, cook for you, pull her own weight and then some. If you marry an 8 or above either you're gonna have to cuck out and do all the work to keep her around or the relationship will fail.
>>
>>1456882
If you want your wife to care about you, then you should care about her too.

If you think otherwise, you've been wasting too much time on masturbation and /pol/. Like >>1456885 for example.
>>
>>1456979
This
Studies show that men who do half or more of the housework have happier wives and more stable marriages.
>>
>>1447985
>Notoriously known for turning children into gays.

fuck off with your larping bullshit.
>>
File: 1547850085041.png (421 KB, 696x860)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
There's already about 6.999999 billion too many of you; why on earth you insist upon churning out even more of the exact same vermin is entirely beyond me.

Oh well, I may never solve that particular riddle, but at least I'll get to watch it all blow up in your faces. Well, unless I crash my BMW or something first.
>>
>>1456805
Nah I meant the /r/childfree freaks who actively hate children and "breeders"
>>
>>1457264
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1457264
>complains about too many people
>doesn't kill self
shit or get off the pot, pussy.
>>
File: 1517176940354.jpg (11 KB, 320x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>1457293

You appear to have misapprehended my meaning. I do not care to improve the world -- merely my experience of it.
>>
File: 1534102384789.gif (34 KB, 200x170)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
>>1456882
It's a thing but if you do the right things here and there and basically manipulate her emotionally just right it's not really a big problem as long as you aren't a beta bitch about it.
>>
>>1457305
It would be improved if you were dead.
>>
>>1457401
How the hell is devoting yourself to your wifes happiness not a beta move?
I am honestly trying to wrap my head around this
>>
>>1456885
Or just don't try to reach too high. If you're an 8 grab a 7 etc
>>
>>1457264
Fuck off faggot my kid is gonna invent Interactive AR porn and make a fortune so that I can live comfortably while I'm old
>>
>>1457522
He's saying put effort in to the relationship. How is that beta?
>>
>>1457556
he is endorsing
>>1456882
You either get to say yay or nay, you dont get to water it down till it seems reasonable.
>>
File: 1517228114839.jpg (946 KB, 1063x1037)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>1457499

If true, that alone would be reason enough to continue living :3
>>
File: 1517210314204.jpg (66 KB, 725x1024)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>1457555

Mmm, no, it's much more likely that your kid will grow up to be a miserable, obese cubicle drone entirely bereft of passion or purpose. But hey, at least your wife allows you to keep your man cave, right?
>>
>>1457623
>But hey, at least your wife allows you to keep your man cave, right?
My man cave is dominated by my wifes weaving loom which she has NEVER ONCE USED since purchasing it 8 years ago .
>>
>>1458081
Cut internet and TV off after 8pm.
>>
>>1457623
>>1458081
Mancaves are for men who've abandoned the rest of the house. The dining room and living room should illustrate your tastes and interests as well as your wife's. It's your house too, no need to passively relegate your impact on your home to a single room, unless it's to serve as a counterpoint to your wife's sitting parlor.

And if you've got enough space to waste two rooms, you're probably cleaning too large of a house.
>>
>>1458355
her son would go ballistic if i ever did that
>>
>>1458837
>her son
You dun goofed.

>would go balistic
Then it's already too late. You're trapped with imbeciles, but to be honest you're probably one yourself.
>>
>>1458837
You're a cuck for two different reasons. You're raising a child that's not yours, and you're not even disciplining him in fear of his anger. Absolute pussy
>>
>>1459459
I am not afraid of him, its just that when he is so upset, it damages him and makes everyone miserable.
There is no fear involved in this.
>>
>>1448480
Keep them going. When they get older in scouts, >=14, then look into places like Philmont. I went twice as a kid and took my son twice. Nothing is more satisfying than hearing him say how that experience matured him and he rolls his eyes when his peers complain about petty shit.
>>
>>1459971
Is he your real son or a step son
>>
>>1459944
Pussy
>>
>>1450252
My fiance also started working in a hostel and that was the breaking point, hugging with coworkers in a friendly manner before banging them. All about that comfort.
>>
>>1460985
Did she bang the guests?
Where was the hostel?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>1460985
Is she still ur fiance? I would tell her to shape up or ship out.
>>
My dad instilled some decent outting skills before and after a divorce and foreclosure back in 08, and as others said, the main traits are Passion and Patience. If you clearly enjoy doing something, express that to the kid, even if you get a bit spergy. Fishing was the first intro to out, and learning to be patient for a reward and actual interest in what youre doing is big. Even from just teaching your kid to flip rocks and logs for worms will fascinate them if you encourage it and show them yourselves. From collecting worms to then learning how to clean and cook the fish they caught teaches them resourcefulness and instills a deep appreciation for life.
The main things that clicked with me to enjoy the outdoors was
>fishing
>any pet ownership, i had lizards first but my neighbors had cats and dogs that i half grew up with
>any outdoors walk, and then some kind of activity while walking, in the summer wed find blueberry bushes and pick a ziploc bag full of em, other times wed try to find stone arrowheads or knives, or any little chunk of quartz that might have a fleck of gold in it
>having a garden plot and learning to tend to it, and deal with losing plants from raccoons
>pellet gun target training, never had the time or area to shoot anything else but picking off sparrows and squirrels with a pellet gun is a good intro to hunting
Just dont stiffle or try and shoehorn the kids if they dont want to get into it because then they wont want to do shit with ya
>>
>>1447352
This is bad advice.
>>
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes.
Just wanting advice from people with more than one kid. My wife and I have one kid and we can't decide if we want another or not.
I am leaning towards wanting another but currently have a very small mortgage and barely have to wagecuck to maintain a pretty decent lifestyle. My worry is that another mouth to feed would lead to pressure to work more (I'm self employed).
My wife is more worried about the stress of having another. She doesn't like having to discipline/uphold boundaries, but obviously understands the value in doing so and wouldn't want to give up on that.
Anyone here go through a similar quandary? What did you choose? Any regrets?
We're both getting older so don't have too much time to decide unfortunately.
>>
>>1461632
My advice is to not have kids until you are debt free
>>
>>1461632
37 year old dad of a 4 year old and 2 month old here. keep in mind this is all strictly anecdotal.
i haven't had 1 second of regret. any challenges we have encountered with having a second kid are nothing compared to watching my new daughter develop her personality and seeing the growth of my oldest with his caring for his little sister. it's without a doubt making him a more well-rounded and aware person.
that being said, i do feel like i have more disciplinary issues with the oldest now. but how much of that feeling is based in truth (and if it is, how much is tied to the new baby and not just developmental), and how much is just tied to my perception shift due to my attention being split/being up at night/more stress/etc. i can't tell you.
good luck in your decision. i know it's not an easy one. and i hope where ever you and your wife end up on this topic it's the same place.
>>
>>1449422
I got you bro. cowboy killer for you later today.
>>
>>1461830
Thanks anon

>>1461821
We have more assets than debt due to capital appreciation but to wait until we were literally debt free would be at least 5 years, my wife is 37 already.
>>
>>1461632
>She doesn't like having to discipline/uphold boundaries
Then what a fucking useless parent. You've already reproduced too much as it is.
>>
>>1462027
>that reading comprehension
KYS retard
She does it, but doesn't enjoy doing it.
Having another kid could more than double the amount necessary with sibling rivalry etc.
>>
File: solenya.jpg (122 KB, 989x1390)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>1461830
No offense but you are just getting started with raising a family , you really have no idea whats in store.
These are the good times, the salad days if you will.
You have no idea if one of you kids will grow up to be a drug addict or a stripper.
You have not dealt with teen angst.
Never had a kid get into a serious car accident.
Never seen a child compromise themselves in ways they can never recover from.
You have no idea what youre in for.
If you are very lucky you will feel all this pain but still end up raising decent people who are productive and somewhat happy.
A solid 5% of parents will end up in situations of absolute irredeemable tragedy .
Everyone else with end up on a sliding scale somewhere in between.
Dont try to tell young people having kids is a fucking picnic.
>>
>>1462032
>She doesn't enjoy doing it.
Yup, I understood perfectly well. Please don't reproduce further.
>>
>>1462034
Life ain't a picnic.
>>
>>1462037
>reprimanding children should be pleasurable
Not sure quite what's wrong with you. Seek help.
>>
>>1447347
Make them read fiction. They will subsequently get urges to go out.
>>
>>1462047
Did I say that, numbnuts? It's neither pleasurable nor displeasurable, just something that needs doing. I don't feel good or bad mowing my lawn. It's just another thing that needs doing.

Grow a pair.
>>
>>1462034
no one ever has any idea what's in store. and i never claimed i did. but anon asked for experiences, so gave him what i had. i'm sorry you're a miserable, negative person, but that doesn't make my post any less valid.
>>
>>1462066
>disciplining your children == mowing the lawns
Literally autism
>>
>>1462102
>ablooohoohoohoooooooo waaaaaahhhhh
>disciplining my kids so they don't turn into little cunts is s-soooooo haaaaaaaard

I don't expect a wimpy little shit like you to understand. It's really not that hard.
>>
File: homosexuality not genetic.png (614 KB, 1122x2283)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>1456137
based
>>
>>1462154
>bragging about having no emotional emotional connection to your children
get fucked subhuman
>>
File: best.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>1462214
Not that anon and i have to admit, I have not even read what you guys are arguing about , but I have to say. If you think raising a kid as a weepy emotional cunt is a good idea for a FATHER to do , then you are probably going to raise a total piece of shit.
You should be able to discipline your child in a dispassionate manner or else you raise a shithead .
Dont smack them around though , was the other guy saying to do that?
You do that too much and you have well behaved kids at 7 and brutal criminals at 14.
This is what is fuckering the black community.
They have no idea how to be good parents.
>>
>>1462180
>>1462180
that pic has got to be bullshit, if not its the biggest fattest red pill I have ever swallowed.
>>
>>1462102
>>1462214
t. doesn't have a kid.
90% of the time when i discipline my kid i'm not actually mad at him, at most i'm just annoyed that we don't get to do something fun together. i ACT like i'm pissed so he takes me seriously, but inside i'm just rolling my eyes, if not laughing about what a little shit he can be.
>>
>>1462214
Who said there's no emotional connection? Disciplining your kids is a necessary chore like anything else. I can only say the same thing so many times.

If you have kids, I genuinely pity them that their father is such a crying train wreck of a pussy. Go put on your headphones, crank up the emo, scratch your wrists with a fork, and write another poem about how your parents suck. Your kids will be doing the same soon enough.
>>
>>1462180
Is there any real evidence or are they just making the whole thing up?
>>
>>1462233
It's hardly new information.

>>1462493
>hurrrr durrrr science is just made up
>>
>>1461632
Guy, your wife is 37. It's now or never. I say do it, because it gets you more grandkids (which really is the best part of having children) and denying your only child the happiness of having younger siblings is kind of gay tbqh
>>
>>1463093
Not all science is equal.
Were those studies peer reviewed ?
Were they funded by "Focus on the Family"?
>>
>>1462493
Well it's on the internet, right? It has to be true if it's on the internet, that's a rule.
>>
>>1457264
lol okay
>>
>>1457264
I'm a big retard who likes to watch as bigger men fuck my girlfriend. You idiots shouldn't have kids and instead should let a bbc ravage your wife.
>>
>>1447362
>On 4chan
>>I don't understand why people want to limit their child's exposure to the internet
>>
>>1456439
>Danish?
yes
>>
>>1447605
>Being such a beta that your wife thinks leaving you is even an option
>>
Working on raising my son to love the outdoors. Gonna be a bit tough because we live in the city and his mom is a city-liver born and raised. But, there's hope. We are looking to move to a more rural home with its own 1.75 acres and a small wooded plot.

I take him for trail hikes in the metroparks, and this year he'll be big enough (2 years old) to properly fit in a life vest so I'm gonna try and get him out on the water in my kayak.

I just bought a cheap one man tent today, that in a few years he will be able to use in the backyard with friends, and on simple car-camping trips with the family. I have plans to get him a bb gun and then graduate him to full /k/ status once he's bigger.

If it works to plan we will have many summers of hiking, camping, fishing, shooting, and hunting ahead of us before he turns teen and starts to hate me. Wish me luck, anons.
>>
>>1461444
no it isn't retard
>>
>>1447643
b-but the conservative 2.5 kids & white picket fence & dog meme! next you'll tell me i shouldnt be spending 2 months salary on an engagement ring
>>
File: baldwin-rEoHdR.jpg (401 KB, 700x785)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>1463524
>>1463524
>spending 2 months salary on an engagement ring

Well if you dont, she is not going to feel valued as a person later on and will get resentful. When chad hits on her in a bar while she is on that business trip , she will think about how you cheaped out on her.
Chad will ask about her ring and make a witty but gentle comment on the size of the diamond and that will be that.
He will close the deal in her hotel room and you will be none the wiser.
Also it was a black guy
>>
>>1463563
if i had spent 2 months salary on an engagement ring my wife would have been pissed at me.
>>
File: out.jpg (25 KB, 500x375)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1463574
Dont let her take any overnight business trips anon.
Also no GNO
>>
File: 1st kayak.jpg (144 KB, 830x623)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>1463478
awesome. that was about the age i first took mine kayaking. he loved it. you guys have good critters where you'll go?
>>
>>1448448
Absolutely nothing.
In fact, they'll easily ride your dick to Texas.
>>
>>1463617
I know a pond that I've never had any luck fishing, but which is full of turtles, and even has a beaver. I think I'll take him there
>>
>>1447347
easy you go outside with them. Or have another kid and they go outside with each other.
>>
So many cucks on one thread, yall motherfuckas need some red pills
>>
>>1464423
Is it more redpilled to have white kids and bring the good genes forward or to let the niggers go at it while you fap in a corner watching interracial?
>>
>>1464424
Red pill does not mean racist, it means anti feminist
>>
>>1464424
How about not making more white kids that are going to be marginalized in the coming decades?
Being white is not gonna be fun once this new communism gets here
>>
>>1464796
I live in a country were whites are still a majority and proud of being so.
I'm sorry for the state of us, but some parts of Europe haven't been cucked yet.
>>
>>1447347
Just do things you have an interest in, with her. And if she shows an interest, continue to do them or delve further into whatever that is. Shooting, archery, hunting, fishing, backpacking, canoeing, bird-watching, hiking, etc. Let her try everything once. If she doesn't enjoy it, don't force it. Even if that means there's no /out/ hobbies she enjoys, as she's going to grow up to be her own person with her own interests. All you can do is expose her to a variety of things.
My parents forced me into their interests. Sports, dance, piano. A waste of everyone's time and money. Don't do that.
>>1447605
Same reason I don't buy lottery tickets. Statistically it just doesn't make sense, unfortunately. It's a cynical and sad way to see women/marriage/children, but it really is a safer bet. I'm genuinely happy for people who it's worked out for, really. But it's just not worth the risk.
>>
>>1450168
>good men can turn pain into willpower
I'm very confused what you're arguing for. Sounds like he made a huge mistake (or simply anticipated it potentially happening), and he's learned from it/is trying to help others avoid said mistake. It doesn't matter what that mistake is, doesn't have to be kids/marriage, that's the way to approach life. Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive a car? Do you prepare for other things in other ways? Risk-management is reasonable.
>>
>>1454076
Yeah, I thought the same man. I still miss who she was. Hope it works out for you, enjoy it while it lasts and hope it lasts forever.
>>
>>1456142
>religious
That's a no from me, man. I like my women of sound mind.
>>
>>1457267
Honestly the "childfree" thing is just a refreshing break from the monotony of "but you HAVE to have kids!" stuff that constantly gets shoved down your throat if you don't want them. It's nice to know that not everyone your age has baby-fever and that other people find new parents complaining about a situation they actively chose for themselves to be quite ridiculous.
>>
>>1457305
I unironically agree with you, even if you are a namefag
>>
>>1464886
>parts of Europe haven't been cucked yet
yet
>>
>>1464921
lottery is random luck. picking a partner is not. i'd say a better comparison is driving a car. sure, there's a chance you could die in a horrible fiery crash, but there are steps you can take to mitigate that risk. same with marriage.
>>
>>1465058
>>1465058
Yes , you can make sure not to marry a woman who is mentally ill, been abused or has a low IQ.
These things eliminate a lot of risk, but everyone does this and this is only a small segment of the 30% of women who will absolutely ruin your life.
Ninety percent of women are reasonable people at 25.
Less than 50% are decent humans at 45.
Please do not ignore this risk
>>
>>1465058
I understand that difference and that you can attempt to eliminate that risk, but I've had partners change in personality while dating long term, like 5+ years. There's really no way to sniff that out beforehand. And seeing the failed marriages of people around me? It's just not worth it.
>>
Bump
>>
>>1448381
Imagine being such a fucking retard that you embrace an ideal of self-extinction sold to you in order to aggressively assault your society so that others can bolster their strength and rip the power you take for granted from your unworthy hands.
>>
>>1447347
>tfw no toddler daughteru to shoot .50 machine gun
It hurts bros
>>
>>1465915
>rip the power you take for granted
What power?
There is no power
>>
File: by the emp.jpg (96 KB, 311x750)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>Oh a thread about children how ni-
>>
File: 1449438579026.png (345 KB, 1231x623)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
So glad I dont have kids
>>
>Be 3 or 4 years old
>See grandpa working the earth
>Imitate him and grab a pineapple crown
>Put it on the ground, months later we have a new pineapple
>I was awestruck and in a powertrip over giving life to a plant
>Have a fascination over agriculture and nature ever since

Teach her how to grow plants, something useful that she will eventually eat, not anything decorative.
>>
>>1467083
are you an filthy samoa?
>>
>>1447473
This. I have a cousin i grew up with who ruins ber life for her sport horse. she has no family probably never will she makes good money all goes to the horse. surgery for 15k? no problem. gear probably worth 20k? here take my money. she loves me andi can talk very straight withher. i asked her about it. all i got was a sad smile.
>>
>>1467186
did you bang her
>>
Christ, this thread might as well be a MGTOW assembly line. Not that I disagree with MGTOW, mind you, but damn...
>>
>>1447605
You shouldn’t bugger kids then you pedo.
No wonder your wife left and your kids hate you.
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1447347
>NoKids fuck off reeee

Pretty much sums up every discussion I have with parents who find out I don't want kids
>>
>>1467268
>Pretty much sums up what i selectively hear every discussion I have with parents who find out I don't want kids
ftfy
>>
File: 1550152884966.png (312 KB, 552x426)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>1467374
Not that anon but some people really dislike the idea that you dont think having kids is mandatory .
Especially women.
As you get older and its clear you actually mean it, people get uncomfortable .
>>
>>1455460
Ironically, it's the ghetto schools that push these garbage tech programs. t. went to high school in a ghetto, did student observation in a ghetto, student teaching in a ghetto, and now a woodshop teacher in a rural area because fuck ghettos.
>>
File: 1faxpn0lh2ex.jpg (137 KB, 768x960)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1467391

>headline

Aaalways someone else's fault, isn't it? Funny how that shit works.
>>
>>1447605
>t. Chose a bad partner and is projecting hard
>>
>>1469550
You will not know if you have chosen better till you are at least 50.
Its like having a pit bull.
If its one year old but has not bitten you yet, it does not mean it wont do it next year.
>>
>>1467046
trailer trash all around.
>>
>>1469552
>implying it makes a real difference.
Maybe 1/4 are actual bad choices, the rest are training and conditioning and how good/bad you are at it.
>>
>>1455723

It's really not that fucking hard to keep women happy. Here is what you do:

Be fun to be around

Maintain friends that respect you and group that shows your status

Make more money than her

Give her orgasms

Women think orgasms is love. That whole butterfly, meant to be, I hate and he is all wrong for me, but I care so much, is simply bc the sex tells her it is right and meant to be.
>>
>>1464796
Having fewer white children isn't going to help with this.

Have children, make sure that intersectional feminism is a doctrine you clearly refute when your children are first exposed to it, and demonstrate that you value nature, wilderness, science, math, family values, and self sufficiency. It's that easy. You just have to live it and participate in your children's lives.
>>
>>1458499
>t. never had a wife
>>
>>1471285
I'm a 30 year old Boomer married 7 years (with 2 children so far), my parents have been married 35 (I've got 4 siblings), both sets of my grandparents have been married 60+ (I've got 11 each aunts and uncles).

None of us have indoor cucksheds except for a sitcom addicted literal rootless coastal progressive my one aunt married and moved to Alameda with. If your woman can't understand that every room in your house is yours too, she's not the right woman.

Don't say that she gets the house because you get the garage either, the garage is for parking indoors and working on projects too large, too dirty, or too noisome for the house, and should herself have a task that meets those parameters (eg. refinishing a piece of furniture or welding up a piece of metal art), she should feel like she's welcome to make use of that space, just like I'm welcome to clean fish in the kitchen.

But we didn't fall for the 3500 square foot house meme either, we've got 2300 plus the detached garage/shop, and that's with a finished basement.
>>
>>1471295
You grandparents just did the same thing everyone else from that generation did.
Your parents legit beat the odds but those were not too bad for their time.
You have not even reached the danger zone yet so any cockiness on your part is misguided
>>
>>1473559
Your cinicism speaks to the 'virtues' of the culture of fornication that I refused to participate in and chose to seek a wife outside of. Odds are dismal for normies who bought dissolute rootless costal progressive memes about happiness, but they are the same as they've always been for people who don't.
>>
>>1473592
>and chose to seek a wife outside of.
For now.
You understand that you have no control over her actions and she may change bigly in 10 years leaving you absolutely crushed.
If the two of you are involved in a religion , she can easily leave it and take your kids to a far off city and you will be tracked town and made to pay child support.
Dont think this cant happen to you.
Also please understand that I DO NOT WISH THIS ON YOU IN ANY WAY and hope that you are one of the ones who will beat the odds.
>>
>>1473612
I'm not afraid of it because it's not something that happens to any significant fraction of virtuous people. Beyond that, all her social and familial support is here and either of us would not be supported by our families or social networks in the event of malfeasance in the marriage.

I could die tomorrow of an unknown condition, that doesn't mean that I live in fear of this, I've done what I can to reduce risk (eg I'm a healthy weight with an active lifestyle and a good diet and don't participate in major health risk vices) and there's no point of living paralyzed by fear of an unlikelyhood I can't control.
>>
>>1473664
>it's not something that happens to any significant fraction of virtuous people.
Oh anon you so naive.

Also your analogy falls apart since this is a fairly new risk caused by feminism and the numbers are not nearly the same.
Mitigating risk factors is a good idea but you are not really doing that by just relying on religion and moral character

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.