[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: whitegirl.jpg (9 KB, 183x275)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Should I break up with her? I'm a permastate of cringe whenever I'm in the passenger seat. I don't know if I can spend the rest of my life with a bad driver.
>keeps a 4 car distance in 25mph city traffic
>takes 2+ seconds to react to a greenlight
>pulls out in front of people and lightly gasses it
>gets mad at people for minuscule things, despite being a shitbag on the road
>randomly gets into MGIF moods that yield no laptime reductions
>>
>>20946851

why are you letting your girlfriend drive? are you a faggot? the man drives
>>
>>20946851
>whenever I'm in the passenger seat.
Theres your first mistake.
>>
>>20946851
So here's what you do OP. Get that bitch a motorcycle and be amazed at how quickly her driving skills improve. If she doesn't improve, she'll probably die and then you don't have to worry about breaking up with her.
>>
Every girl is a retarded driver. Water is wet.
>>
>>20947179
Baste
>>20946851
Pussy
>>
>>20946851
If you want a partner who can drive then come out of the closet.
>>
File: cuckedhard.png (313 KB, 600x661)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>20946852
>why are you letting your girlfriend drive? are you a faggot? the man drives

fpbp, OP confirmed for beta turbocuck if he's not driving everywhere
>>
No one in this thread, including OP's larping ass, has had sex.
>>
>>20946851
My girlfriend doesn’t even drive, your girlfriend’s driving habits sound identical to my mom’s, and I fucking hate driving with my mom, passenger or driver.
Also these>>20947179
>>20947188
woman brain just doesn’t seem to be meant for driving
>>
>>20947206
I've had sex. It's not that great.
>>
>>20947215

try it with a woman next time
>>
>>20946851
>yield no laptime reductions

dunno why but i laughed my ass off at this
>>
>>20947188
This. I think the same whenever /k/ makes threads about teaching their gf to shoot.
>>
>>20947222
that's gay
>>
Break it off
If you marry her she'll get your offspring killed. It's a terrible thing for a man to lose his children.
>>
>>20947222
>dude sex is the best i fucking love having sex!! it’s all my entire existence revolves around!!
maybe you should have sex so you can finally see how overhyped it is you fucking faggot
>>
>>20947215
If you've had sex you would know women can't drive for shit bucko
>>
>>20946851
fat and a bad driver... yeah ditch the bitch, whats her sister look like?
>>
File: fedorable.jpg (88 KB, 900x900)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>20947266

thanks for the advice Mr. Cunt Destroyer, please tell us more about your adventures in pussy slaying
>>
>>20946851
Just teach her better you stupid fuck
>>
>>20947291
He can't
>>
>>20946852
Letting her drive doesn't make you a fag in general, but op is definitely a beta faggot.

I let her drive when we're doing shit like visit her family as it's almost always late morning or early afternoon when my 3rd shift ass needs to be getting some sleep.

Luckily the wife has listened to me and can drive like a proper person now
>>
>>20946851
I was married for a number of years. She did nothing but criticize my driving, to fast on the highway, not being courteous enough, shit like that. My wife would drive to the posted limit on the highway, and then when we got into town she would still drive 80 kmh. I at least slowed down in town.
She got gobsmacked inan intersection making a left turn where she couldn't see anything.Her critic got worse after that.
We've been divorced for over 20 years now.
>>
>>20947311
nigga you old
>>
>>20947329

hahahahahaha u tell him f a m
>>
>>20947215
You must have done it wrong.
>>
>>20946851
My gf is even worse at driving. Just learn to deal, OP. Cars will drive themselves soon enough anyway.
>>
>>20946851
>>keeps a 4 car distance in 25mph city traffic
Not really a problem
>>takes 2+ seconds to react to a greenlight
Also not much of a problem
>>pulls out in front of people and lightly gasses it
Not a problem unless she pulls out too close
>>gets mad at people for minuscule things, despite being a shitbag on the road
This is a problem. You have to let things go when you drive.
>>randomly gets into MGIF moods that yield no laptime reductions
Huh
>>
How can we fix bitches? If I kindly tell mine, that she is driving lile shit, she just freaks out and gets shittier. I have seen some who can drive so, its not impossible.
>>
>>20946851
>female being a female
>should I break up with her?
Would you throw out your refrigerator because it keeps things cool?
>>
>>20947188
Tru Dat
>>
>>20947296
No, he doesn't dare because he's afraid that she will break up with him rather than listen to his advice. As always, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>20948097
Mine got a hell of a lot better when I taught her to drive a manual and gave her a manual car to replace her blown head gasket auto
>>
>>20946851
>>gets mad at people for minuscule things, despite being a shitbag on the road

this is every girl ive driven with
>>
>>20949049
Hmm. It is time to start shopping. I will definitely consider this.
>>
>>20946865
A quick look on YouTube will show motorcyclists are equally retarded. Most of them act like nuggets but throw a fit at the slightest perceived wrong doing of others.
>>
File: 1274431545773.jpg (180 KB, 500x832)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
My ex drives semi-trailers for a living, and I hated being in a car with her.
Have no idea how she keeps b-doubles on the road
>>
>>20950299
I mean, motorcycles are cheap as fuck so bottom of the barrel retards who just want to go fast will buy them. Same folks who speed around murderously in a $2000 Altima basically. Doesn't change the fact that you need at least 1 more braincell or degree of luck to avoid dying on a bike than in a car.
>>
>>20946851
My GF recently crashed my Model S P85D into a concrete pillar. So just wait until there's an accident, then you will miss the days where you were simply annoyed at her driving.
>>
>>20947215
This. Especially if you use a condom. It's meh
>>
>>20950406
Wow, you must have a poor sense of touch or just be A-sexual. Either way, I feel deeply sorry for your loss.
>>
>>20947215
blowjobs feel better desu.
>>
The female brain has evolved over millions of years for socialization, menial jobs like picking berries, and giving birth.
The male brain has evolved over millions of years for hand-eye coordination, spacial awareness, quick reaction times, etc.

Guess which one is superior for driving.
>>
>letting the woman drive
Do you suck The bulls’s cum out of her pussy too?
>>
>>20946851
all women are shit drivers because they are unable to handle stressful situations biologically and they all deem driving to be merely anxiety inducing to vomit inducingly stressful, enjoy being an incel if you don't date women who are bad drivers
>>
>>20946851
>keeps a 4 car distance in 25mph city traffic
Those "super safe" drivers suck. They cause traffic jams by refusing to not adapt to the type of traffic around them.

>takes 2+ seconds to react to a greenlight
That type of hysteresis hugely reduces the total number of people that can make it through each traffic light. This is one of my pet peeves. Depending on whether or not cars behind me obstruct another lane, when in the left turn lane, I leave a gap in front of me. When the light turns green, it takes time for the cars in front of me to start moving. But I begin to inch forward to close that gap such that the car in front of me has begun to move juat as I reach it. Doing this means the cars BEHIND me have already begun moving awhile ago. This is my way of increasting the total number of cars that makes it thru each traffic light left turn signal.
>>
>>20953757

the biggest reason I am excited for self driving (even though I don't think full autonomy is anywhere close to being feasible) is cars being able to communicate over WiFi/bluetooth with the road, communicating location, speed and direction instantly. If all cars were connected to this network there would be no need for speed lights, and fuel consumption would decrease drastically

I know this will only work in areas with a very high (or all) cars being self driving, but it would be pretty sweet
>>
>>20952328
this. I always think it's weird when the guy gets in the passenger seat.
>>
>>20951989
Then why am I, a man, so dang adept at picking berries. Explain that science nerd.
>>
>>20953820
men can pick berries too, berry-picker
>>
>>20946851
Same but I usually just recline my seat, close my eyes, and think about my life insurance policy.
>>
>>20953820
You're a fucking retard. Bravo.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.