[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Did I fuck up? I’ve only had my Nismo for a a week and it might be totaled. I was pulling a right on a red and all of the sudden an old Caprice came out no where, hit my side, I spun out and slammed into the guard rail. Caprice was just head a busted grille and headlight and insurance might he saying it was my fault? What do I do from here and how do I fight it?
>>
>be stupid asshat driving a sentra nismo like the larper I am
>light up ahead is red, no problem I gotta turn right
>without stopping or even checking I turn right
>immediately get THRASHED by a 60 year old italian in a caprice
>guys guys pls what do I do how do I fix this am I really in the wrong?
>>
>>20684846
Can you pls offer legal advice instead of trolling? Whether you like the car or not this was my investment & it might be ruined
>>
File: 1461591201036.png (920 KB, 1080x1920)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>20684814
Sounds like you are fucked, if you turn right on red you don't have the right of way so unless the other guy was going incredibly fast (and you can prove that) it is your fault for hurting him. Also I know you won't listen since you are dumb enough to buy that pos.
>>
>>20684855
> Sentra
> investment

I didn’t think anyone would seriously buy into this meme. Please don’t reproduce OP
>>
>>20684814
yup. Chassis is bent, total writeoff.
You didn't have the right of way, either, which means it's entirely your fault.
You're screwed, invest in a bus pass next time, champ.
>>
>>20684814
What generation Caprice OP? I like Caprices and knowing that if some retard in his plastic cuckbox hits me, myself and my car will be fine is a nice feeling.
>>
Must be a larp. Where the hell is your license plate?
>>
>>20684814
I really really honestly actually literally wish this was real but know in my heart of hearts that it unfortunately is not
>>
File: Screenshot_277.png (411 KB, 838x873)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>20684814
nice larp thread. Not that it wasn't obvious enough
>>
why do people larp?
>>
>>20685058
>>20685069
probably making fun of the guy who unironically made like 3 threads about is $50k sentra
>>
Well the small chance that car had of appreciating is now gone.
This has been the best thing I've seen on /o/ for a while.
>>
>>20685011
He hit me and it was the 90’s B body Caprice
>>
>>20684904

Based. You turned in front of him, it’s your fault. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on.
>>
>>20685369
But he hit me? It makes no sense this is even a in arbitration because I didn’t do anything wrong or hit anyone
>>
>>20685384
Red means stop bub..
>>
>>20685079
dude it’s a nismo it’ll be worth so much
>>
>>20685514
I’ll say it and I’ll say it again... the Nismo line is extremely rare and under appreciated. Take for example this Juke Nismo that is already 3 years old and retained 90% of its value. I’d say in 20 years or so you’ll see Nismos made in the last 5 years go for more than MSRP and start soaring into the 50K price range and will be collectibles. There’s just something about Japanese reliability and performance that will make these puppies be highly sought after. Look at Skylines nowadays.
>>
>>20685550
Nissan is unreliable Reliable junk. Just go for Honda, Mazda or even Toyota instead if you want a good quality car.
>>
>>20685550
*Renault, not Reliable, sorry.
>>
>>20685603
They don’t have a performance option
>>
>>20685616
Honda has a Type R.
>>
If you turn on a red and fail to yield to someone on a green, you're at fault. Only way you can sneak a 50/50 is if you somehow convince both insurance companies he was speeding, but this is obviously your fault.

Sentra Nismo is a cool car, but the repair bill is close to, if not more than $10k from what I'm seeing here. Unless you get destroyed on a valuation, it should be repairable, but you don't want it to be. It needs a new upper rail.
>>
>>20684814
>Caprice was just head a busted grille and headlight
based
>>
>>20684814
Yea you fucked up, no matter how you spin it you never had right of way and its pretty much your fault unless you can somehow prove this caprice was speeding out of control.
>>
>>20685550
Based Sentra investor dropping knowledge
>>
>>20684855
Right on red means go after you’ve stopped, and it’s clear.
Assuming you even stopped, if you hit anything, it’s your fault because the intersection wasn’t clear.
It’s that simple.
>>
>old caprice
now I know you’re trolling, these are rare af to find on the streets running nowadays
>>
I really like these threads. So many people taking the bait as well. Best troll on /o/ 2k19

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.