[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hello everyone. As some of you might be aware, the international Silicon Valley auto show will be happening soon, and I really want to go. I live right nearby. However, I don’t have anyone to go with. I only have 1 friend I could go with but she’s not that into car culture. I’d go with my dad but he knows jack shit about cars and always pretends that he knows everything, so that’ll just ruin the experience. Should I ask her out to go with me? How do you think that would go?
>>
not sure if she will get bored easily so try to spice up things for her if you do

dont quote me though im still a virgin retard
>>
Yeah, if they're not into cars or already in the market to buy a new car, they're gonna be bored out of their mind.

Go do something else or at least plan something else afterwards.
>>
If she doesn't care about cars much she'd probably just be bored, which could kinda suck. I would still ask, just warn her that it might not be too exciting.

I don't see why you couldn't go alone though, just bring headphones and have fun sitting in all the different cars listening to music and not worrying about if someone else is entertained. Sounds like it could be a fun, relaxing day to me anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.