[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-asylum/supreme-court-allows-full-enforcement-of-asylum-crackdown-idUSKCN1VW2U4

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court granted a request by President Donald Trump’s administration to fully enforce a new rule that would curtail asylum applications by immigrants at the U.S.-Mexico border, a key element of his hard-line immigration policies.

The court said the rule, which requires most immigrants who want asylum to first seek safe haven in a third country through which they had traveled on their way to the United States, could go into effect as litigation challenging its legality continues.

Liberal Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg dissented.
>>
>>458919
BAM!!!
first here before the imminent leftist circle jerk
>>
>>458935
>litigation challenging its legality continues
>>
>>458944
If you don't mind me being a part of this circle jerk I'd like to also point out that not only is it being challenged still but it's hilarious that corrupt Republicans with their stacked supreme Court are still so incompetent they can't even ram through a single item, despite their trying
>>
>>458947
lookin like it's getting rammed through just fine
>>
>>458919
>The U.S. Supreme Court granted a request by President Donald Trump’s administration to fully enforce a new rule
>as litigation challenging its legality continues.

How the fuck does that even work? That's the highest court in the country. You can't appeal a Supreme Court ruling.
>>
>>458954
And why not? It just makes sense. If a person is truly seeking asylum, then any country other than their current one should be fine. The fact that they're cherry picking the best one that they have to travel through another country to get to just tells you that they really aren't that desperate.

I also don't see why people are so keen to ignore the fact that immigrants are not "fleeing" from anything. The grass is simply greener on the other side. No one is being rescued or safe-housed. They just want to mooch off those better off economically. Hence cherry picking, which this law is trying to stop.
>>
>>458961
But they're doing it, and with a fucking corpse no less. How long are the dems gonna continue this weekend at bernie's shit with Gunsburg anyways?
>>
>>458961
What they did was block an injunction. The trial that it applies to is still pending in a lower court.
>>
>>458966
I love how little /pol/acks understand.
>>
>>458977
what did he mean by this
>>
>>458984
/pol/ppets thing this means Trump can ban everyone from seeking asylum. When this is what happened. >>458966
>>
>>459022
It does mean that though, at least temporarily.
>>
>>458919
Based leftards and their lack.of compassion. Why aren't they emptying their wallets to these asylum seekers? You want to do good, correct?
Oh right, you have no job you basement dwelling retards. No wonder you want to "help" on someone else's dime.
>>
I'm from MTY MX , alot of hondureños pass trough my state , the Mexican President have offer them Jobs and asylum they refuse , ofcourse we have alot of problems, but i have never expirence hunguer , i have a house , and heltcare, you only need to work your ass off here, the wsnt the american Drean , they want yo get rich, fools
>>
>Liberal Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg dissented.

They shall hang from the neck until dead for sedition.
>>
>>459025
they want to show off what saints they are by taking my money by force via taxation and then spending some of that money on foreigners and some of it on perks for themselves, rewards like limousines and bodyguards, which they deserve because they gave my money to a foreigner.
why is giving an American's private property to a foreigner considered to be so meritorious anyway? how come the looney left dislikes Americans so much and loves people in different counties instead? what'd i ever do to them? what are the mexicans and africans doing to become such saints that the looney left worships them?
>>
>>459025
>>459470
>http://davidalbouy.net/federaltaxes.pdf
>https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/SharetheWealth.pdf
>https://www.ustelecom.org/research/rural-broadband-economics-a-review-of-rural-subsidies/
>https://www.frac.org/wp-content/uploads/SNAP-Maps-Meta-analysis.pdf
Try looking beyond your mirrors Skaven. It's the liberal cities that bear the tax burden of the country while the Skaven rurals use their disproportionate voter representation to redistribute money from the cities to themselves. It's liberals that vote to use their own money to help other countries while Skaven vote to use the money of liberals to help themselves while biting the hand that feeds their ungrateful hides.
>>
>>459753
Yeah, how's that street shitting, typhus plague, awful amounts of crime and homelessness doing for cities?

That's right, funny how you think others are ratmen, when you yourself are the plague bearer.
>>
>>459756
>street shitting
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6602253/
"Among the world’s population who practice open defecation, more than two-thirds (558 million) live in the rural areas of South Asia." Open defecation is a rural problem.
>crime
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/190507/dq190507b-eng.htm
Rurals have more crime than urban per capita. It's probably even more disproportionate if uncaught crime was countable due to it being so much easier to not get caught in rural areas.
>homelessness
https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/publications/90556/eib-200.pdf
Poverty is higher in rural areas and likely artificially lower than it would be without subsidies payed for by cities.
>That's right, funny how you think others are ratmen, when you yourself are the plague bearer.
Rats are fastidiously tidy, social and even altruistic animals. In my mind, calling someone a ratman is a compliment. Skaven are far different from ratmen, to be a Skaven, one requires an unbreakable belief in their own superiority (before you project that onto Liberals, remember that it's right-wingers like the Unabomber that claim that leftism is driven by feelings of inferiority), and an inability to see others as anything other than fuel to burn (and claiming that this is a trait of the left contradicts your own claim that the left worships Mexicans and Africans).
>>
>>459801
>"Among the world’s population who practice open defecation, more than two-thirds (558 million) live in the rural areas of South Asia." Open defecation is a rural problem.
dont sugar coat it.
India.
Indians live in the big cities in the US, they do not live in rural areas
>Rurals have more crime than urban per capita. It's probably even more disproportionate if uncaught crime was countable due to it being so much easier to not get caught in rural areas.
crime rates are based on reports, not just if someone is caught.
I guarantee you that rural people always report crimes when it happens to them, and city gangsters dont
>Rats are fastidiously tidy, social and even altruistic animals.
they eat their young if hungry and literally carry disease.
you rat.
>>
>>459864
>Indians live in the big cities in the US, they do not live in rural areas
And urban Indians don't openly defecate so the point is moot.
>crime rates are based on reports, not just if someone is caught.
The dead don't report crimes and the smothering nature of rural "community" tends to mean that reporting abuse from others just leads to more abuse.
>they eat their young if hungry and literally carry disease.
All mammals eat or abandon their young when their children are sickly or when starving (rather than merely hungry). All mammals carry disease. I don't see why rats are singled out. They still display more cognitive development than most other species.
>https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/opre/nis4_report_congress_full_pdf_jan2010.pdf
Here's another interesting fact. Child mistreatment (including abandonment) is almost twice as high in rural areas than urban.
>>
>>459885
>The dead don't report crimes
>implying murders are not reported
Are you fucking retarded anon? All murders are reported.
>>
>>459885
the point is moot but for a different reason than you may think.
you are arguing that indians living in the asian continent are the worlds largest street shitters to argue a point about liberal cities being nice
your point makes no fucking sense unless if you are trying to say "well at least they dont shit in the street as much as the worlds largest street shitters" in which cased your point is shit in the street
>>
>7-2 decision
>the universal international for refugees seeking asylum
>also the policy of the eu
>only the spic and the skeleton said no because FUCK DUMP
>being pushed as partisan totalitarian garbage by the media
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>459993
it really is
>>
>>459952
If the body is hidden (easy when there is no people around) then the only witness to the murder is the murderer who won't report the crime.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.