[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: Goldiggingwhores.png (301 KB, 743x596)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
https://www.koin.com/news/lack-of-economically-attractive-men-to-blame-for-marriage-decline-study/

>Be degenerate corrupt gynocentric society
>Raise women to be entitled gold digging whores.
>Because society is eroding, there aren't enough rich men to go around.
>In an extreme display of mental gymnastics to avoid admitting how bad cultural decay of the west is, unironically blame this on poorer men.

It's like the regressive left is close, so close, to realizing the truth. And yet so far.

I thank god every day my wife is one of the few ladies who understands this shit. Go to church and find yourself a good one anons. They are out there, but there's not many left.
>>
Your dakimakura is not a real person. Get help OP.
>>
>>458853
>go to church

Bait. If you actually post on 4chan while married and going to church you're going to hell.
>>
>>458856
>Everyone who recognizes cultural decay is a virgin neckbeard incel weeb
>I know this is true because the leftist reddit echo chamber I spend most of my day in gives the most upvotes to these kind of comments.

May God have mercy on our souls.
>>
>>458858
>Everyone who recognizes that I'm being ridiculous is a lefty redditor
>I know this is true because the far right /pol/ echo chamber and Boomer Facebook groups I spend most of my day in gives me the most likes, (you)'s, and "based" reactions for these kinds of comments

Isn't this fun?
>>
>>458857
Are you new here? Ever since 2016 the place is swarming with christfags.

But ignoring the christfaggotry, OP is right. Blaming men for being too poor to pay for spoiled American womens lifestyles is blatant classism. Lefty doublethink at its finest.
>>
Don't know which fucking Church you frequent but religious girls are even more focused on money.

If I wanted a carefree girl who doesn't care about money I'd go for some trashy hippie leftie with dreadlocks.
>>
>>458862

Yeah that's the main issue here. This is class discrimination horse shit. Imagine blaming poor people for problems caused by the social elite.

This should be a left wing talking point, not a right wing one. But because we view women as an "Oppressed group™" people are afraid of telling it like it is, so instead we get bullshit like this.
>>
>>458866
>>458862
Liberals never were leftists.
The gynocentric crap is liberals not leftists.
>>
this thread, and all of the comments are bait. Im not sure if you guys even can be serious anymore. You're so bored with creating good arguments about meaningful subjects you lazily shit out threads like this to get some minor jolt of dopamine into your dying minds.
>>
>>458860

Off topic, but comparing 4chan to reddit doesn't work. Reddits system means the more a thread preaches to the choir, the more replies and views it gets. Upvotes enforce a bandwagon effect on any subreddit community.

However when it's based on raw replies ( 4chan ) a thread will actually get more activity for being controversial. The more heated a discussion gets, the more often it's on the front page.

4chan is thus an anti-echo chamber. It naturally gives a bigger voice to less popular ideas. /news/ especially is probably the only place on the internet where SJWs and neonazis can be found shitposting in the same thread.

Reddit on the otherhand, is just trash. All it does is create confirmation bias. I don't think redditors realize how obvious their newfaggotry is when they come here.
>>
>>458862
Imagine if some geniuses found a way to get women to announce that they were whores?
[Any woman who agrees with this study or is disappointed by her unlikelihood to find someone financially well-off is a whore.]
>>
>>458878

That's actually interesting.

Link this study to any single girl you know. If she agrees with it, you know she's a moneyhoe.
>>
>>458883
not wanting to date some broke ass loser who can't support a child is called how life works though.
>>
>>458884
>Who gonna pay fo mah keedz yo
>>
>>458885
nobodies marrying black women in 2019 - plus they culturally go for losers without jobs so this doesnt apply.
>>
>>458884
See this is exactly the problem with gynocentrism.

When gender roles require effort from women, such as maintaining an alluring appearance and cooking/cleaning, then it's sexist patriarchal oppression.

But when gender roles benefit women, such as men being expected to protect and financially provide, the entitlement is at an all time high.

Gender roles are either sexist and unnecessary or they are not. You don't get to change your philosophy subjective to whenever it suits you. Anyone who can't understand this is a retard who lacks basic objective reasoning skills.
>>
>>458876
4chan’s echo chamber may work differently but it’s still there.
>>
my god, i can actually smell the permavirginity in this thread
>>
>>458876
Why did pol end up an echo chamber?
>>
>>458858
Go back.
>>
>>458895
>You don't get to change your philosophy subjective to whenever it suits you
They've been doing that with inputiny for decades
So they sure as hell can
>>
>>458911

Not without outing themselves as complete retards to anyone with an IQ above 115.
>>
>>458876
It's basically a photonegative of all the politically correct opinions. Stuff that doesn't get tolerated elsewhere ends up there. Which could be good in principle but it fosters an victim mentality where anything goes as long as it is "outsider."
>>
>>458853
America needs to turn back to Jesus
>>
>>458853
>It's like the regressive left
Regressive left? This is just females 101 my dude, everything is men's fault. Women are always willing to shirk blame.
>>
>>458903
Even /pol/ isn't, not completely. Libs/progs do have a purity effect where they will refuse to sully themselves with places that disagree with them; self-segregation, essentially. And I'm sure some /pol/ posters are up to that too. But even so, you see commies and other lefty/pol/s posting on /pol/ all the same, and they get to post the same way as everyone else because there's no system for users to moderate them with, and the moderation doesn't act to scrub their posts either. There's a big difference between "I don't like going there" and "I'm not allowed in there."
>>
>>458941
ooooh look at me using big words to sound smart
>>
What do they expect when you create a society that treats men as second class citizens?

Colleges indoctrinate women to be promiscuous and superficial

Businesses are incentivized to hire women over men.

Marriage laws and family court are ridiculous and punish men even when they do nothing wrong.

Then you've got the entire Democrat party wanting to give free shit out by promising to tax men.

It's no wonder more men haven't given up.
>>
>>458862
>Lefty doublethink
and what makes it a leftist issue? republicans are more likely to favor the stay-at-home mom, which means the women would choose the men that could support that lifestyle. it happens on the left as well, but feminism is what caused women to stay in the workplace after the war ended, so that ideology doesnt contribute to what we're talking about. essentially, we're talking about normal human entitlement, as shitty as it is
>>
>>458901
Roastie toasty.

Keep this up your digging your own grave I hope you know this.
>>
>>458950

Except what s/he said makes total sense and hardly used any obscure terms at all.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you might just be an idiot?
>>
>>458969
>have sex with toxic, violent people if they promise not to commit mass shootings
no
>>
>>458868

Blame rigid left/right political spectrum s people have been brainwashed into believing, just like the food pyramid (dairy is it's own food group lmao).

The establishment wants us to be simpletons who wants us to rally behind the two sanctioned parties.
>>
>>458901

Judging men solely on their ability to access holes is an indirect admission that the sole thing of value women have lies in the fact that they have holes.
>>
>>459005
i'm judging them based on their shitty personalities
hole access is incidental
>>
>>459007

You realize that men who treat women like shit get laid 100x more right?
>>
>>459008
>t. nice guy
>>
>>459013

Oh you poor naive child.

"Nice guys" are the ones who agree with you.
>>
>>459008
The real world doesn't function like /r9k/ incel memes.
>>
>>459028
Great. So domestic violence does not exist, then. Cause no woman, ever would get in a relationship with an abusive asshole, because he's handsome and tall, right?

And it is also the case that once a man is found guilty of domestic violence he becomes an incel for life, right? Oh wait, no that is not the case. He keeps on attracting and abusing women just like he did before.
>>
>>459033
Literal autism.
>>
>>459038
>basic pattern recognition is autism
>>
it just means that the very thought of having to look at your face every day is worse than having your face punched in
>>
>>459038
He bet you with simple facts and logic and you have no rebuttal.
>>
>>458932
Lol no
>>
>>458991

You know it's not about sex but just the want for people to make women be accountable for poor actions or behavior like any other adult human being right?

For God's sake women aren't fucking children and societys want to treat them like such and for so many other women to go along with it because it makes life easier is down right pathetic. Of course whenever you bring this up the only response is sexual in nature and I agree women shouldn't be forced to date violent men but is it really to much to expect for women to not make marriage a transaction? Also if that's all marriage is at least stop forcing the facade that it's about love because this two faced horseshit is extremely tiresome.

If that's an incel reply then we are on planet nuthouse that you can't escape even on fucking 4chan.
>>
women will evolve into snu snu amazons at this rate.
>>
>>459054
http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
>>
>>458991

>Posts conservative views about marriage
>OMG HE'S GONNA DO A MASS SHOOTING
>OMG INCELZZ!!!11oneone!!11

Remember how >>458876
stated:

>I don't think redditors realize how obvious their newfaggotry is when they come here.

Yeah, that's you right now.

The kind of conclusion you came to can only be reached by letting your brain fry in an echo chamber at 500 degrees Celsius for years on end.

You are so completely disconnected from reality on so many levels there is almost no point in explaining it to you since you probably will just ignore all facts and logic anyways. So I will just point out the most 3 most obvious flaws in your reasoning and let everyone else laugh at you.

>1) Marriage is not about sex.
>2) If everyone with a conservative view about marriage was a domestic terrorist the entire planet would be on fire.
>3) Incels don't get married anyways so equating Incels with marriage views is beyond idiotic.
>>
>I AM THE VICTIM
>>
>>458950
Are you retarded?
>>
>>458876
>thinks that censorship everywhere else means these ideas are unpopular
>>
It's not like a generational "self esteem!" movement plastered onto kids created a 40 million count population of women with ridiculous expectations and movie-story life standards.
>>
>>458853
>my wife
Wow what a fool. To understand how fucking retarded it is to get married then still do it.
I will have no pity when you get divorce raped.
"But i f f found a good one guys"
You dont think every single retard who ever got married didnt think the same thing?
>>
>>459175
This, combined with online dating making dating so one-sided and easy for women that it increases their standards even more.
Also feminism getting rid of traditional gender roles that restrict women, while feminists continue to support traditional gender roles that restrict men, makes dating even more lopsided.
>>
>>459027
no, "nice guys" are the ones that are like, "but im so nice, why do girls always go for the assholes? woe is me"
>>
>>459066
>Posts conservative views about marriage
He posted a straight-up threat. It's hilarious that you think threats of violence are "conservative views about marriage."
>>
>>459044
>>459047
>some men capable of being even minimally attractive enough to get a girlfriend abuse their spouses
>therefore its the abuse and being a dick that causes the attraction
that kind of illogical leap does sound like autism to me
>>
>>459192
>feminists continue to support traditional gender roles that restrict men
No, they argue against it, and and the response is always "REEEEE FEMINIZATION"
>>
Ha ha, nice try! I shall be keeping my money and multiple properties under my name, thank you.
>>
>>459192

Gender roles shouldn't restrict anyone, I think. But that doesn't mean gender roles shouldn't exist. If a woman wants to be a scientist or whatever than all power to her, but women shouldn't be turned into men.
>>
>>459200
If you actually believe that was a threat of violence you're literally retarded lol.

Have you never heard the euphemism "dig your own grave" when someone is doing something that will end up hurting them worst in the end?
>>
>>459202
Wrong. Feminists still think that men should have to ask women out on dates and that men have to be more assertive and make the first move. MRAs and egalitarians argue in favor of actually getting rid of traditional gender roles and the response is always "REEEEEE MISOGYNY!"
In fact up until recently feminists still thought men should have to pay for dates too. Are you old enough to remember getting mocked by feminists for complaining about paying for dates? Are you old enough to remember being told to check your privilege for saying it's sexist when women expect men to pay? Cuz I am and I'm not going to forget feminism's hypocrisy when it comes to dating.
>>
>>459222
The point is that feminists object to gender roles like telling women to make a sandwich but support gender roles like men having to take the initiative. Feminists object to women being at home, but still think divorce courts should give sole custody to the mother after a divorce because they think fathers shouldn't raise kids.
>>
>>459200

Imagine taking a common figure of speech literally.

I really hope for your sake that you are either trolling or underage. If neither applies you might just be one of the dumbest fucks on the planet.
>>
>>459202
>they argue against it
They don't abide by their own theory. In practice they are also sexist when it benefits them and they even admit it openly.
They only care when the sexism works against them. When it works in their favor they just say, "oh well we are all flawed" and pretend they are helpless to stop themselves from behaving in that way.
>>
>>459231
When it comes to dating it is the women who have the leverage. This is not a controversial fact. It can be found everywhere in the scientific literature.
But feminists don't acknowledge this. They pretend that dating is equally hard for both sexes and that at no point do women have any advantage over men.

Self serving hacks.
>>
>>458853
>$40,000
>Golddigger

Lmao get help OP, that isn't fucking gold digging that's getting married to somebody who isn't a fucking loser.
>>
>>459246
> feminists
stop using their made-up term which tries to give females minority status. women aren't minorities and the women who incessantly attempt to sleazily obtain superior status for their gender aren't doing anything altruistic, they're female supremecists
>>
Tell women to go back to the kitchens desk and write a college thesis papper on quantum entanglement.
>>
>>458903
Because leftypol was created and so all the far leftists groups fled
>>
>>459225
>Roastie toasty.
>Keep this up your digging your own grave I hope you know this.
Okay, then point out the part of this post that is a "conservative view about marriage."
>>
>>459262
M'Lady
>>
>>459269
Whenever I lurked leftypol it seemed like it had like 20 posters at most. And that they spent most of their time making long-winded posts about the finer points of Marxism.
>>
>>458853
>I thank god every day my wife is one of the few ladies who understands this shit.
So you're saying she married you despite you being a poor piece of shit?
>>
>>459288
Christfag's basically want dogs they'd engage in bestiality if they could. The idea of a woman not being completely subservient to men is ghastly to them.
>>
>>459288

Isn't it amazing how the left always claims to be champions of the poor and how being poor isn't anyones fault, but as soon as the subject contradicts gynocentrism all of the sudden their tune changes to "LMAO STOP BEING POOR LOSER!"

My net worth is 7 figures. Now that you know I'm not poor, how about you stop being a spoiled brat?
>>
>>459305
>t. has never been part of a good church community

Cringe.
>>
>>458853
>every sperg from every generation ever for the past 500 years : "society is eroding! the end is nigh! decay! whores! charlatans! everything should stay the same and nothing should change or else everything will be destroyed"

don't you fuckers get tired of singing this same old song.
>>
>>459333
>My net worth is 7 figures.
And you're spending your oh so valuable time shitposting on a tibetan underwater yoga forum why?
>>
>>459336
>Church
>Anything other than a waste of time

Went there once, and it was the most boring shit.
>>
>>459202
>feminists argue against traditional gender roles
yes all those feminists arguing against women who refuse to ask men on dates, all those feminists who argue that family courts shouldn't discriminate against fathers, all those feminists who teach us that men should not have to be the protectors of women.
All those feminists that nobody here has ever met.
>>
>>458853
You have to get married before 25 otherwise you get stuck with only whores, whether you're a man or a woman.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/christian-women-cant-find-good-men-to-marry-there-just-arent-any
>>
>>459333
>My net worth is 7 figures. Now that you know I'm not poor, how about you stop being a spoiled brat?
Got it, so she married you because you're rich, but tells you otherwise and you believe it.
>>
>>459392
>You have to get married before 25 otherwise you get stuck with only whores, whether you're a man or a woman.
Eh, kind of extreme. I'm in my 30's, and options are definitely limited. There's the women that are just awful and no man has ever wanted, there's the women who can't commit, there's the women who focused on their careers over dating, and then finally, there's the divorcees with children.
>>
>>459407

There's also the one that isn't half bad, but has insanely unrealistic standards. I met a 34 year old woman once, who was about a 7/10 dressed conservative and disliked the idea of being a slut, didn't have any kids and from the surface of things there was absolutely nothing wrong with her. She was spouting redpill ideas, was against hypocritical feminism, so how could she fail?

My wife late told me "Oh yeah, her? Yeah she will always be single for life she has no chance in hell."

So apparently this woman had decided she will settle for nothing less than an Amway top business millionaire. So not just any millionaire, but one who specifically made his millions through a retarded multi level marketing scam. Turns out she's a totally brainwashed "Ambot" and is completely detached from all forms of reality, and has rejected several eligible bachelors that have tried to break through her shell.

Tl;DR some single women past 30 are just flat out fucking crazy. It doesn't matter how good you are, if you price yourself out of the market and refuse to accept the fact that you aren't going to successfully shoot the moon with a fucking $5 target slingshot, you end up perma-single regardless of any other qualities you may have.
>>
>>459435
What if you just like have a breakup 29 and then you're 30 year old single woman?

Like sometimes people are humans and take time for themselves.

I think this is just a shift in demographic now that women and men make more equal pay women are suddenly shocked to find that their husband does not make extremely more than them and pay for their stuff as they did for the last few thousand years.
>>
>>459404

lol just noticed this gem post.

I was delivering Pizzas when we met and started dating.

Do you expect a man to already have a 6+ figure income, own a current year sports car, and already have a 5+ bedroom house with empty rooms just waiting for you to move in?

Yeah, if you're a single lady then I guarantee you are going to be single for a very long time with that attitude. Good men are made and built up through motivation. Good women provide that motivation.
>>
>>460053
Almost every man I've met who went out of their way to complain about women being too picky, gold diggers, etc., was either an ineligible bachelor who had their sights set way too high, or had their hearts broken multiple times.

How convenient for you that you're a successful millionaire who conveniently met your wife before you were wealthy, yet you still feel compelled to visit us on 4chan to tell us how awful most women are, but no sir, you're with a wonderful woman AND you're super successful! Basically, part of your story is clearly a load of shit, but keep trying to convince us you're living the life.
>>
>>460053
Also, the entire premise of your original post is idiotic. What the poll found is that wealthy, successful men marry at a higher rate than less educated, lower income men. What a shocker! You know what else is true? Overweight women get married at a lower rate than skinny women, and are promoted at a slower pace than skinny women. It's almost like being attractive, intelligent, and successful makes people look like better suitors than being ugly and unsuccessful. Who would have thought that people are shallow and want the best partner they can find?
>>
>>460115
it's not even being shallow at this point, it's just common sense
you don't go for the broken product, the crappy food, the terrible perfume because they just suck
same thing with people
>>
>>458853
>$40,000 or Bachelor's Degree
>Gold diggers
High school minimum wage drop out detected.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.