[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: DemocratsThenAndNow.jpg (247 KB, 1024x1024)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>SAN ANTONIO — Officials from the FBI and Homeland Security have joined in the investigation efforts into a shooting at two federal offices overnight Tuesday in San Antonio.
>Investigators say that around 3:00 a.m. Tuesday, shots were fired into a window of a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office and Removal Operations Field Office inside the Jefferson Bank building in the 1700 block of NE Loop 410 on the city's northeast side.

>"These shootings were cowardly, brazen, violent acts, absolutely without justification and a threat to our entire community," Christopher Combs, Special Agent in Charge, San Antonio FBI, said in a statement.
At a press conference Tuesday, FBI officials said they were "concerned there could be additional attacks" on federal officed in San Antonio.

>ERO San Antonio Field Office Director Daniel Bible said the attack was "without justification" in a written statement issued Tuesday. Bible also blamed "political rhetoric and misinformation that various politicians, media outlets and activists recklessly disseminate to the American people regarding the ICE mission" as encouraging Tuesday's shooting.

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/crime/fbi-searching-for-suspects-who-shot-at-san-antonio-ice-offices/273-eed949aa-9ddb-468d-87e3-e238ea0b9537
>>
>>445957
Violence is never acceptable but is it really a surprise when children are dying in cages? I doubt this will be the last attack like this until things change.
>>
>>445971
Why are children allowed to be dragged across illegally?
>>
>>445957
Honestly in Texas it's not uncommon for people to shoot and/or break windows for no apparent reason. The only reason this is getting any press is because this time it happened to be an ICE office so seems politically motivated.
>>
>>445972
You can't stop a person who's desperate for a better life who has no other options for survival.

Are you trying to justify infanticide?
>>
>>445974
>Are you trying to justify infanticide?
What is this kind of logical faggotry? The PARENTS are the ones justifying it. I didn't tell them to drag their kids across harsh lands to get detained for breaking federal laws in a foreign country. If they were so DESPERATE they could fix their own country but instead see the shining light of free shit in another country and go there instead. You're the biggest fucking faggot of them all enticing and embracing them to do dumb shit like this.
>>
>>445979
Oh boy here come the caps. You're clearly triggered. A simple no would suffice.

You're somehow saying children dying in cages is the logical result from people being "allowed" to cross illegally. As if it's their own fault. No thinking human would take such a risk if they had another option. A broken immigration system and Trump's zero tolerance policy has forced people to resort to desperate measures. These people aren't crossing because they want free shit, they are crossing because they feel it's the only way they will survive on this earth.
>>
>>445979
No, the medical and humanitarian care being paid by american taxes (over $700per person per day) is being squandered, the living conditions they are placed in are deliberately inhumane. The "why did they cross the border to begin with" fallacy is easily answered: to request asylum. Crossing the border illegally is not a crime, but a misdemeanor.
Your retarded excuses are just a scapegoat for human torture.
>>
>>445981
>A broken immigration system and Trump's zero tolerance policy has forced people to resort to desperate measures
Why should we be allowing them in? Just because they want to? Once again: if they're so desperate they can fix their own countries which aren't lacking in resources other than intelligence. Why aren't their governments doing something to stem the tide of workers, tax payers, etc. from leaving their countries? Because they send these folks here who siphon resources and then send it back to families in the countries they're from without any loss to themselves.
These people aren't allowed to cross legally. That's the point. They break the law and they get detained. Why aren't families and governments stopping parents from dragging their kids to crossing the border? Because of what I stated earlier: they get resources from it.
>>445986
When all the bullshit "migrant caravan" was going on, of the people requesting asylum a vast majority were seeking economic gains. They get turned away. Then if they try to cross anyway they get detained. Because it's illegal.
>Crossing the border illegally is not a crime, but a misdemeanor.
A misdemeanor is a crime.
>>
>>445986
>Your retarded excuses are just a scapegoat for human torture.
Force them away, I don't have any need or want for them to be in detainment. Confused as to why you'd think I want them to be in country.
>>
>>445981
And it's mostly americas fault in the first place anyway, they have really fucked up lots of countries.
>>
El Paso and now this. I'm telling you we are on the razor's edge here
>>
>>445971
>>Is pro abortion
>>Cares about kids dying in cages

You do realize this makes you retarded?
>>
>>445957
>>445957
We don’t need unskilled, lazy, government leech immigrants.
We NEED immigrants who want to go to school, who are skilled, who want to contribute to our society.
The majority of people crossing the border illegally are:
>random uneducated South Americans
>cartel members and possible jihadist
>child abusers and human traffickers
>rapists and gangs
t. Border Patrol
>>
>>446001
Do you even grasp the irony in your post?
>>
>>446001
There is no way in hell you posted this without feeling a strange feeling in the back of your head
>>
>>446002
>government leech
>can't receive welfare because they're not citizens
I wonder how many more false statements you and your little gang of 8gaggers are going to pull right on this thread.
>>
>>446001
>is pro life
>doesn't care about kids dying in cages
>>
>>445957
Wow cowardly and brazen!
>>
>>445974
>You can't stop a person who's desperate for a better life who has no other options for survival.

uhh, none of the nations below the US is failing and has it's citizen dying in droves. They're just looking to live an easier life with white-leftists defending them at all costs.
>>
>>445991
The CIA has yes, but that doesn't give anyone the right to make the citizens suffer. If you think it does, then you are part of the problem.
>>446001
You just short-circuited every baizuo that read your post. Good job.
>>
>>445971
Don't build wall to costly and bad for environment use drone strikes.
T. Guy who climbed over fence and lives in Canada now.
>>
>>445988
> A misdemeanor is a crime.
So is ripping the tag off of a pillow in the store, or traveling 1 mph over the speed limit. The federal government, last time I heard, doesn't take your kids away and put them in overcrowded wire cages for doing either.
>>
>>446153
>So is ripping the tag off of a pillow in the store, or traveling 1 mph over the speed limit
neither of those are misdemeanors in any jurisdiction, cassandra
>>
>>446153
Those are, at worst, infractions.
>>
>>445971
>is it really a surprise when children are dying in cages?
Not at all. The only issue I see right now is that there's a large sub-section of our government and population that are trying to portray liberals or left-leaning people as violent and intolerant simply because they aren't lying down and accepting the boot to their neck without resistance. Conservatives often conflate blind obedience with patriotism. We have thousands of people being kept like rats in cages, children wandering towns begging for food and shelter because their parents were taken and a whole militarized police force that has established a system in which they can beat, torture and murder citizens with little to no consequence. The amount of violence and raw suffering being inflicted on various populations around the U.S. is staggering. Its actually amazing that more violence hasn't occurred.

Keep in mind that this same kind of propaganda was used before the revolutionary war - portraying members of the resistance as godless heathens who were enemies of the state and of civilized society. The ultimate irony for me is that the same GOP members condemning this kind of resistance to obviously inhumane policies are the same people who rallied under the "Tea Party" movements in 2009-2010. The "tea party" obviously referring to the Boston Tea Party - an event in which private citizens literally formed a resistance against tyrannical government policies by destroying public property.
>>
>>445972
>illegally
It's not illegal to apply for Amnesty.
Of course Conservatives LOVE to cling to the law when they oppress others.
It's their thing through history.
https://imgur.com/a/IzZgxzx
>>
>>445971
>children are dying in cages
lmao this old canard. We're not putting kids in rodeo themed Auschwitzs. Their retarded parents dragged them into a country that doesn't fucking want them, and applied for amnesty they absolutely shouldn't be granted. Since the idiots border hopped instead of going through a port of entry, they're detained, because they broke the fucking law. You can't put the kids and adults together because of rampant child trafficking, falsification of parenthood, child molestation, and a critical lack of border security resources. Besides, the parents are criminals while the children are just their collateral. What do we do with kids while the parents await judgement? Dump them on the street? What we have isn't ideal, but it's what they have to work with. Suddenly illegal immigration spiked, and the strat is to bring anklebiters so you can't just be rubber stamp deported. The resources and bureaucracy to handle this doesn't exist, and every action to improve things is met with shrieking from one side or another. Wayfair even got pilloried by libs for taking a contract to provide beds for these kids, because in their twisted minds making things more comfortable for the kids is just a bandaid and will prevent a "real" solution, whatever that is.

Kids are dying in detainment cells because our immigration system encourages people to drag kids through deserts for weeks. They show up nearly dead from exposure and infected with diseases progressed beyond the point of no return. We put them in cells because the resources to handle them are scarce and the metal bars keep them safer than they'd be on the street. We should stop encouraging the behavior of pumping these kids into the country just because the parents heard America had streets paved with gold.
>>
>>446269
>We're not putting kids in rodeo themed Auschwitzs.
I would love to see this made into a grindhouse movie.
>>
>>446165
This.
>>
>>446269
>The murderer blaming the victim for his crimes
Sublime.
>>
>>445988
>wHy DoNt ThEy FiX tHeIr OwN cOuNtRy?
we don't even always catch the CIA in the act screwing with shit domestically, and you want them to undo years of concentrated CIA effort to destabilize the region? lol aight.
>>
>>446278
>I crossed the desert with children to hop your border and fall on your doorstep expecting to be fed and treated but you held me in less than ideal conditions wtf, i'm victim, stop murdering me
>>
>>446290
Don't think murder is an appropriate response to trespassing famalam

This isn't a castle doctrine situation
>>
>>446290
>someone falls on your doorstep asking for help
>you trap them in your basement and give them the absolute barest minimum of care or provisions
>they are not a victim of your actions, they brought basement entrapment on themselves
where did the mexicans touch you anon?
>>
>>445974
Exactly, why are these illegal aliens dragging their kids through the desert and trying to kill them!
>>
>>446285
The CIA actively works to fuck this country up too. You've got the same agencies in Russia and China though, and they definitely compete with each other for control. I'm not sure if we'd be better off without the CIA or not, but doing an experiment on that could be very costly.

>>446292
Please re-read: >>446290
When kids show up almost dying, some of them will die even if they get good medical care.

>>446293
>Protecting kids from the pedos and traffickers while feeding and clothing them is the same as throwing them into a dungeon.
Keep up the mental gymnastics. Maybe you'll eventually get flexible enough to reach for a clue.
>>
>>446301
you're a sociopath bruh
>>
>>446304
Point out how wanting to stop people dragging children through a desert as a get out of deportation free card is sociopathic.
Point out how wanting more border control resources and a legal fast track to get these people processed as quickly as possible is sociopathic.
You might be projecting, bruh.
>>
>>445971
Shouldn't you be pushing more gun control so that people will be unable to violently protest immigrant internment?
>>
>>446313
>blaming the victims for your crimes against humanity.
Yup. sociopath.
>>
>>446369
Every well run nation secures its border. The US is shockingly lax on immigration. Saying this is a little too far is perhaps a little shy of "crimes against humanity".
>>
>>446313
>how wanting to stop people dragging children through a desert as a get out of deportation free card
You think detention centres are the best method? You think their actions justify yours? Damn, if it’s the desert bothering ya give them an air conditioned maglev train traveling straight to your borders. For the children eh?

>border control resources and a legal fast track to get these people processed as quickly as possible

Where did you mention these in your post bruv? All i see are people in cages, can’t worm your way around that. I do see you justifying your negligence of people in your custody because “they don’t deserve better”. Shit, you don’t even treat prisoners that way, and that alone is a great irony
>>
>>446386
Concentration camps and killing children tends to create crimes against humanity
>>
>>446396
>You think detention centres are the best method?
I think taking away leverage by no longer treating people with children differently is the best method. It was a generous gesture, but it was abused.
>give them an air conditioned maglev train traveling straight to your borders.
We can't directly do anything about what happens before the border. Mexico is a sovereign nation. Otherwise, we could set up amnesty stations at one of the immigration train "stations" where they can live and stay locally waiting for a judgement instead of being detained. Sorry to say though, that Mexico would never allow such a thing, and I can guarantee more people would be robbed, raped and killed this way. Detainment is as much for their safety from the vultures among them as it is for Americans.
>Where did you mention these in your post bruv?
Please explain exactly what you're talking about. I really don't understand what you mean by this.

>>446404
Please provide evidence that these detainment facilities are concentration camps. Just looks like quickly constructed extra minimum security jails to me. Everyone gets food and water, nobody is forced into labor, medical issues are treated by qualified people.
>>
>>446269
liberals are emotional retards who are so brainwashed and lack critical thinking. I'm throwing them this bait because they can't argue against your points with rationality.
>>
>>446404
>Don't enter our borders, international law recognizes nations have borders. btw if you qualify to be an aslyum seeker, you have to come directly from a qualifying zone and submit an application at the port of entry.

>dont do it

>"lmao kids in cages its a holocaust!"
>>
>>445957
Liberals are evil
>>
>>446409
>a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities,
That's exactly what they are.
>>
Reminder that the rule of law is a shitty excuse for prosecuting and oppressing people and conservatives are on the wrong side of history. Again
https://imgur.com/a/IzZgxzx
>>
>>446484
They're not political prisoners.
They're not imprisoned because they're a minority (if a white European went to mexico then crossed illegally, he'd be detained too).
The facilities are adequate (nobody is dying of starvation of dehydration, nobody is being killed because the guards are bored and want a little "fun").
They're imprisoned because they broke the law. Nobody here forced them to do it. We didn't drive through Mexico picking kids up to toss in jail for our amusement. They're detained awaiting trial, well the adults are. The detainment of the children is collateral damage from their parent's actions and we can't put them together due to the rate at which we've found "families" with no genetic relationship. Child trafficking this way is a real problem, and we can't just trust a border hopper's word that it's really their kid.
>>
>>446165
*slow clap*
>>
>>445971
>but is it really a surprise when children are dying in cages?
How many of these kids have died in cages? What's the number?
>>
>>446520
Looks like 7 over the last year
>>
>>446165
>and a whole militarized police force that has established a system in which they can beat, torture and murder citizens with little to no consequence.
Citation needed.
>>
>>446523
Out of how many?
>>
>>446523
Hahahaha, really? From how much people are crying I figured it had to be triple digits or something. I wonder, is 7/x more than the mortality rate of children in their home country?
>>
>>446529
Acceptable loses is your argument? No system is perfect but what is happening here isn't really defensible as it is almost completely unnecessary for these kids to be there in those conditions anyway
>>
>>446531
7 deaths is a tragedy, a million is a statistic
>>
>>446536
I'm not making an argument. I'm asking a question.

So again, how many?
>>
I wish current democrats were that cool
>>
god damn jews, making good whites go from hating the blacks to supporting black lives matter. Antifa gives the most horizontal support to BLM then any other group

source: "the nature of the zeitgeist ... It is clear from this that Antifa, BLM and the wider radical Left all have one theme in common, a hatred for the FBI and their white supremacy"

reddit.com/r/coontown
>>
>>446537
Millions compile statistics. 7 is statistical noise. N*rmies need to be reeducated in camps.
>>
>>446505
There have been five kids dying so far three months ago, while custody had been held by immigration authorities.
>>
>Stormfront pretending democrats are KKK
>A site literally founded by the KKK
Never change, hillbillies.
>>
>>446636
Do we know what the state of those kids was when they arrived, and how long they were in custody?
Kids who are surrendered to the state die all the time. Sometimes they show up in such a sorry state that they die even with medical care.
>>
>>446779
Every single one of them was held.far longer than the guidelines say they are supposed to be held.

This is not surprising, since the immigration system is totally overwhelmed. The 'detain everyone' policy, combined with the sclerotic speed of case processing, has resulted in a monumental backlog of cases and the hideous overcrowding of detention centers that goes with it.
>>
>>446780
This is why Im against immigration detention in general. Just send all back as they came, make them wait outside. Left-wingers say Mexico is a beautiful nation and a great ally so they can obviously wait there for their "asylum" to be reviewed.
>>
>>446784
I agree. Somewhere up in the thread I was advocating for a fast track process for these people. The reality is that such a process will result in far more deportations and false negatives on granting asylum. This sucks, but it's the situation given to us by an overly generous system and a lack of border security. These people should be going through ports of entry. If they don't do so, there must be a damn good reason for it or they must be deported.
>>
>>446784
You can blame the laws themselves for this, since that is deportation, which is a punishment, and therefore cannot be administered without due process.
>>
>>445971
Rmemeber this post when you get return fire from cops/leo
>>
>>446812
>These people should be going through ports of entry. If they don't do so, there must be a damn good reason
Well, the reason is that international law dictates you only need to present yourself in the country to request asylum and does not require you cross at a legal port of entry.
>>
>>445981
This is incredibly insulting to people who work hard to make their countries better. Fucking savior complex.
>>
Thoughts and prayers
>>
>>446821
But if you cross illegally you will be detained for. That's a crime. Asylum seekers who present themselves without breaking the law get treated differently.
>>
>>446830
Correct. Of course, illegal entry is a misdemeanor and does not entail human rights violating internment as a punishment. So people are understandably upset.
>>
>>446821
So the law must be more clear because people are abusing it by crossing through remote areas and through dangerous means (coyotes & cartel members).
>>446835
>illegal entry is a misdemeanor and does not entail human rights violating internment as a punishment.

What are your thoughts on American citizens that commit a misdemeanor with their kid alongside them? Are their human rights being violated when they have to sit in jail for a month while their kid gets placed in a foster home via CPS?
>>
>>445957
Reminder this makes the fourth time this year an ICE facility has been attacked.

>NOOOOOOOOOO BURY BURY BURY SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE FIND MORE TABLOID ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP AND WHITE PEOPLE BEING THE *REAL* EVIL
>WE NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO-
>>445971
CCCCCCOPE
>>
>>446840
>What are your thoughts on American citizens that commit a misdemeanor with their kid alongside them?
You won't get a straight answer from them asking this because the only possible argument is that all prisons are concentration camps.
>>
>>446840
>What are your thoughts on American citizens that commit a misdemeanor with their kid alongside them? Are their human rights being violated when they have to sit in jail for a month while their kid gets placed in a foster home via CPS?
False premise. Misdemeanors do not require an arrest.
>>
>>446780
>Every single one of them was held.far longer than the guidelines say they are supposed to be held.
I'd love for your to bring up sources for that, because if I recall they all arrived sick and died withing days, since their parents dragged them across a desert
>>
>>447056
>days
The holding period at these places is on the order of hours. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>447058
I would very much love to see the source for that, also absolutely side stepping how the kids deaths are the fault of their parents
>>
>>447058
>Kids arrive and die between a few hours and a few days at the border from per-existing conditions
>Somehow Border patrols fault
Sounds like we do need an armed wall, keep them safe and sound in Mexico so their parents don't get them or themselves killed
>>
>>446409
>I think taking away leverage by no longer treating people with children differently is the best method. It was a generous gesture, but it was abused.
You assume that people wanting a fast track to America snatch up the nearest kid and run for the border, in virtue of that preferential treatment for immigrants with kids? Maybe those kids really are theirs. Maybe they’re truly escaping as a family from wherever they came from. Have you considered this?

>Detainment is as much for their safety from the vultures among them as it is for Americans.
So detain the lot of em, vultures and all, together? And what do Americans have to fear from immigrant? They commit less crime than an American citizen!

>Please explain
You were talking about how >wanting more border control resources and a legal fast track to get these people processed as quickly as possible is sociopathic.
But I never saw you mention these wishes in your prior posts
>>
>>446542
Millions. Billions, maybe. Why does it matter at all? 7 deaths ain’t enough?
>>
>>447615
>You assume that people wanting a fast track to America snatch up the nearest kid and run for the border
I assume nothing. This is a known problem, where children are trafficked this way and people who get caught claim they're a family, or the child is kidnapped to ensure better treatment if they get caught just trying to enter illegally. Just a small percentage of instances turn out to be something like this, but it means we have to check everyone. These people are already breaking the law, you shouldn't assume good faith without investigation.

>So detain the lot of em, vultures and all, together?
No, the families are split to avoid exactly this. Men, women and children are detained separately just like they are in normal jail.
>They commit less crime than an American citizen!
Fucking memes. We don't even know how many illegals there are, nevermind per capita crime stats. Places like sanctuary cities have made it a point to not report shit. The data available is about as good as data on smoking risks in the 1960s.

>But I never saw you mention these wishes in your prior posts
>>446269
>a critical lack of border security resources
>the strat is to bring anklebiters so you can't just be rubber stamp deported
>the resources to handle them are scarce
It's my first post itt.
>>
>>446825
This. Praying for those ICE agents there's nothing we can do but offer our sympathy
>>
Thoughts and prayers x3
>>
>>445957
Percent of past 12 month’s terrorist killings from right wing:
>73%
Percent of past 12 month’s terrorist killings from left wing:
>0%
Gotta love the /pol/ack COPE in this thread.
>>
>>448524
Dayton Ohio says hi faggot
>>
>>448602
>implying
>>
>>448602
>Dayton shooter
>terrorist
>even politically motivated
Who was his target again?
>>
>>448602
>a man who “retwatted” something then shot his sister
>something must be there
It’s almost like you were issued talking points:
>>448394
Where is his far left manifesto anon?
Oh, none of those?
Good to know.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.