[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meanwhile, authorities in mainland China have reportedly been intercepting Hong Kong-bound parcels containing similar items bound for Hong Kong as the protests show no sign of slowing down in the former British territory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSjIE9Vsdu0&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>444443
That's painful I'm so sorry
>>
>>440740
How do we get our way around this interception?
>>
What's the point of the protests? China will crush these people
>>
>>444895
To get China to do just that, in a time where the world is more connected than ever and social media is a thing. Someone will do something, more uprisings will happen, wars will be started. This is just the beginning.
>>
>>444444
>>
>>444920
> Someone will do something, more uprisings will happen, wars will be started.
lol no, has white genocide taught you nothing? nothing will happen to stop the powerful
>>
>>444895
It's the last fight for Hong Kong for these kids. That's why they won't give up. They cannot lose anymore. They cannot afford to lose anymore.
>>
>>444920
>>445489
Guys, I'd love to see it happen, but I think people are ignoring some major political realities, here. There are a lot of people in HK. They all need to eat and drink to survive, and all of the water rights within 200 miles in any direction are either owned wholly by a nation or by Coca Cola.
>>
>>445491
They know they don't have all the cards. The DQ crisis reminded them of it. Which is why they fight all the harder. They are cornered animals who face waking up as though they were in Shenzhen but not the good parts only but the shit political and legal system.
>>
How long until the US uses this uprising as a premise to invade?
>>
>>445830
Never, we would lose a ground battle against the chinks badly, it would make Vietnam look like a joke.
>>
>>440740
I hope they succeed. But China is going to steamroll them I'm sure. They are good at suppressing things on the internet and social media, it have very little chance of success unless it spreads to the mainland, which I don't see happening. I expect some kind of humanitarian disaster before it's all over.

Though I've heard they've backed off of the extradition bill, so that seems like a success, but the protests aren't stopping. What are their goals? Feels like the occupy movement where nothing actually happened.
>>
>>445489
They already lost in 1997. If they don't like mainland China they should just leave Hong Kong forever.
>>
Glownigger operatives btfo. Based china
>>
>>445970
They want the bill formally withdrawn, which it's not been, and to democratically elect their own government.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.